Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Chuck shakes his head. 

"Life and Death? What kinda game is that!? Sure doesn't sound like fun...."

Kirby sat down in his corner and sighs.

" I want breakfast too, and of course you decide to take that all for yourself... Just tell us what you want Monokuma... stop taunting us...."

• Thumbs Up 2

11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"SILENCE" Monokuma shouted. 

"You silly children wouldn't think little Ol' Monokuma is stupid enough to break into this school without a plan? I wouldn't recommend stepping out of line with me, because I have the tools to end your miserable existance here and now..." Monokuma grimly said...

Before breaking into a laugh. 

kay-smirk%28d%29.gif"I dunno, from what I hear, your L.O.S.E. organization's last attempt to take over this school with legal matters got stomped on by this lawyer over here!", Kay taunted, pointing to Phoenix.

"W-w-well, I was just doing my job!",phoenix-sheepish%28b%29.gif Phoenix said.

"Though I will admit, that the guys we beat back then laughed just as cockily as you are".phoenix-thinking%28b%29.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20170203155747

"Ooooohhhh... I don't like these kinds of games! But daddy wants to do them, so I'll tag along to make him happy." Monofunny whines.

latest?cb=20170203153849

"Exactly! You will play our game! Like it or not! Wait... what is our game again?" Monotaro asks, his forgetfulness overtaking him.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Errr...Life or Death wasn't it?" The dragon suggesting to Monotaro.

"This place is really weird and kind of fancy don't you think?"

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT YOU STUPID BEAR!" Blude complained at Monokuma.

Rud who was finished annoying some Skylanders started to get excited for the game.

"OH BOY! LIFE OR DEATH! Sounds fun!? I wonder who will win! Sure hope I get Death!" Rud said optimistically clearly not aware of the game.

Rocku, Comet, Fura and Ty faceplamed at him.

• Thumbs Up 1

tumblr_o24x5dkO141unech7o1_500.gif

"Now then, allow me to explain the little rules of our game, shall I?" Monokuma said, laughing like a madman as he did. 

"You might notice those little wristbands you have on. Those are specially made. Not only do they completely destroy your little powers and abilities, but they all have a specifically triggered forbidden action on them. If you happen to trigger said forbidden action, then..." 

The bear flashed several images of the wristbands' effects in Danganronpa 3.

"I wouldn't recommend attempts at taking them off by force. Without my key, there's a failsafe which will automatically distribute the contents if force is applied..". 

"Furthermore, the Metal Sonics also implanted something that helps me with stress from such naughty students..." Monokuma said, picking up a remote, and aiming it at @Terriful Terri and @Jovahexeon Joranvexeon Phoenix, sending massive electrical shocks into them. 

"Now now Kiddos, let daddy explain the proper rules of the game first". 

• Thumbs Up 2

Celica came to with the rest of the cast.

celica%206_zpspghv1ihy.png

"Ughh... Killing game? What's that? I don't like the thought of killing!"

yusei%201_zpstidxf2x6.png

"...Let's listen to what the bear has to say."

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Terriful said:

Terriful looked at Monokuma. "Oh look it's Winnie the Edgelord. Monokuma the Pooh Bear?

"Errrr, Katii @Emperor Robrainiac kinda already made puns similar to those already", File:Fx cine shantae pose 8.png Shantae spoke up.

""Indeed. I have them on record for clarity!", images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXJnuxbM5vDnux4DRMAzi6mzC1WTxLvgsSkNmuZ3COwzQSGVA0ChYASaIMettaton confirmed.

Winnie the Two-Face?

"Hah! The Great Thief Yatagarasu has beaten ya to the punch on that one, cat boy!",kay-nose%28b%29.gifKay boasted.

The guy from Split? I give up..." he said.

phoenix-sweating%28a%29.gif

Thank mercy for that!, Phoenix thought to himself.

@Ryannumber1gamer

"Furthermore, the Metal Sonics also implanted something that helps me with stress from such naughty students..." Monokuma said, picking up a remote, and aiming it at @Terriful Terri and @Jovahexeon Joranvexeon Phoenix, sending massive electrical shocks into them. 

phoenix-ohshit.gif

"YEOW!"

"Oh come on! What was that for!?"phoenix-pointing%28b%29.gif

• Thumbs Up 2

"Wh-what?!" Jessica panicked, noticing a bracelet on her left wrist. She also noticed one each on Shade and Lumina (who was missing one of her gloves). Even poor Robinson had a small collar around his little neck.

Lumina tried to make light come from her hand, but it was no use. "This... this isn't good... at all..." she said.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Damn..." Jigen said. "Can I at least shoot your friggin' face off?!"

"Amitie? I'm actually kinda scared..." Sig said. His voice doesn't show it...but Amitie knows her boyfriend well enough to know he is very serious.

"We'll-we'll get through this, Sig! Won't we?!" Amitie said.

"Well, once you remember us, why don't we use some of our free time to catch up?" Conker asked, still not catching on that Amitie literally hasn't met him before.

• Thumbs Up 1

"What?! You've gotta be kidding!" Fura said shocked (hehe) as she glanced at her new places bracelet.

"OH BOY! Friendship bracelets!" Rud gleed clearly not listening to Monokuma." I wonder this does-AGAGAHAGGAGAGAGAGAGA!!!" yelled Rud in pain as he got electrocuted. ".......cool..."

"Grrr, damn it. I don't know how that stupid bear does it." Ty muttered angrily at his bracelet.

• Thumbs Up 1

Kaede looks at her wristband and tries to summon her light ball to no avail.

kuLwqEU.jpg

"He's right. I'm powerless."

Alter-Ego's eyes glow green before switching back to normal.

latest?cb=20160301040553

"Just performed an internal analysis. It appears I have some sort of self-destructive inhibitor chip installed to serve the same purpose. He thought of everything."

• Thumbs Up 1

Sweat dripped down from Ayna's face as she gazed at her left wrist. There it was. The bracelet that could easily spell out her doom.

The dragon and Zapper both noticed the same bracelet on them as well. Zapper's bracelet was on his right wrist and the dragon's was on his front right ankle.

Shademon didn't have a bracelet but a small black digivice 'glued' to the end of them... They must know of my weakness to flashing lights... one wrong move and I'll be deleted...

Yusei pats Kaede's head

yusei%201_zpstidxf2x6.png

"Don't worry Kaede. We'll-"

celica%202_zpsykzwchsl.png

"Everyone is going to be ok! Sun and rainbows!" Celica said as she knocked Yusei away from Kaede.

Kirumi_Toujou_30.png

"Who are you? And why are you disturbing my masters?"

celica%201_zpsm2fmisi7.png

"I'm Celica A. Mercury! Nice to meet you!"

tumblr_mr73qh9zf21sqhsiao1_r1_500.png

"A Killing Game huh...?" Ryoko thought about the situation presented at the Skylanders.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Now then, shall we get to the proper rules of our little game?" Monokuma said.

"You are all the new students of Hopes Peak: Skylanders Division. You have all been specially chosen to remain inside this school...." 

"Forever" 

"You can choose to remain in here for the rest of your lives, as myself and the wonderful benefactors of LOSE are doing our business around the multiverse. Don't worry kiddos about Ol' Mister Monokuma, when those Disciples lose their precious Skylander backup, it'll be pitifully easy to do our business..."

"There's one way out however! If one of you manage to successfully kill another student, and get away with it! You'll be allowed freedom from the school and will be offered a glorious position on the LOSE roaster, riches, and a bunch of other things!".

"However, that's only if you get away with it. If you're caught, well...."

"An eye for an eye as they say...." Monokuma said, chuckling.

"You'll all be given student e-books, which will have all of the rules of my school. Break any of them, and you will be getting a one way ticket to Deathsville!"

"Now then..."  

"Let the Games Begin...." 

0d784ddcc46fc313b7214dcc4a15335a.gif

*Monokuma Voice*

Episode 22: Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Monokuma Styled

• Thumbs Up 5

QlgkTvW.jpg

"Kill each other?! There's no way we'd resort to such an act! Right guys?" Kaede looks at everyone. "Guys...?"

• Thumbs Up 2

17 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

tumblr_o24x5dkO141unech7o1_500.gif

"Now then, allow me to explain the little rules of our game, shall I?" Monokuma said, laughing like a madman as he did. 

"You might notice those little wristbands you have on. Those are specially made. Not only do they completely destroy your little powers and abilities, but they all have a specifically triggered forbidden action on them. If you happen to trigger said forbidden action, then..." 

The bear flashed several images of the wristbands' effects in Danganronpa 3.

"Good infinity.." Katii said, trying not to vomit from the images, along Monokuma's explanation of the game. That was enough for her to lose her confidence "What... what the hell?!

"...Hiss have hard shell though." Hiss said, "Will it still affect me?"

Katii observed Hiss's wristband and sighed as she saw it was specially fitted for her. Despite Monokuma's rather comical appearance, there was no way he would miss an oversight like that.

"Either way, I don't want you finding out." Katii said.

"Ha! Typical monsters." Melvin said, turning to Leslie, "Easily scared, am I right."

Leslie remained silent as she looked at her wristband, terrified by the fact that one wrong move could easily kill her.

• Thumbs Up 2

Jessica, Robinson and Lumina remained in silent shock. Shade, however, slowly grinned and cackled quietly, unware that he was doomed to lose if he even tried to kill someone.

• Thumbs Up 2

Terriful looked around. he didn't see Black Death. Phew. He wouldn't need to worry. He wouldn't need to kill anyone now.

• Thumbs Up 1

Kirumi_Toujou_26.png

"There's no way that I'll allo-"

celica%207_zpsyiqzdcji.png

"This is all too scary! I don't wanna kill anyone!" Celica cut off Kirumi.

tumblr_mr73qh9zf21sqhsiao5_r2_500.png

"I hope we'll be fine..."

• Thumbs Up 3

"What will we do, Sig?!" Amitie said. "I know you wouldn't kill your friends, would you?!"

"Of course I wouldn't do that Amitie." Sig said, hugging Amitie closely. "And I don't think you would, either."

"Great...so how do we handle this then?" Jigen asked. "Guess we find a way outta here that doesn't involve killing anyone."

"Indeed." Goemon said.

However, Honker has an idea...What if I @#$&ing tried @#$&ing killing that #$*%ing Conker? I've been %*$#ing wanting my *$@#ing revenge since $&%*ing back in the @#$&ing late 90s...#*%\, maybe this is my #@*%ing chance! Honker thought to himself. You see, he considers Conker his enemy, and only gained his trust to make his revenge easier.

"Um...Honker? You okay?" Conker asked, confused.

"#$&%ing fantastic!" Honker said.

• Thumbs Up 1

Fura was almost breaking into tears, "N-no.....I can't....I-I won't..." She was so troubled here, she could've either killed someone or die if making one mistake, Comet came over to her to comfort her.

Rocku was clenching his fists. "Damn you Monokuma.....when this is over, you're gonna regret this all....." Rocku muttered under his breath.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

QlgkTvW.jpg

"Kill each other?! There's no way we'd resort to such an act! Right guys?" Kaede looks at everyone. "Guys...?"

Katii heard Kaede asking the question, and she really wanted to reply with a "Yeah, of course we wont!"

Katii looked over at Hiss with a worried look in her eyes. Hiss was her best friend, almost like a younger sister to her (Despite the reversed height difference), and Katii was incredibly fearful. Hiss trusted anyone if they gave off a good first impression... Even if they were a bit rude, Hiss tries to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Katii knew from her home world that being too nice was the perfect way to get killed.

The catling considered herself a thief, despite what everyone else said, and killing was rarely (If ever) an option when she was still a part of a thieves guild... But It was acceptable if it was a last resort. And Katii has had experience in assasinations.

If anyone so much looked Hiss the wrong way... 

Katii turned over to Melvin with a glare... The perverted, speciesist, teenage bastard was looking at all the girls in the room, chuckling to himself as to how he scored. As soon as he turned to Hiss, his face twisted in disgust and turned away before the cockroach could make eye contact. She knew what he thought of her and friend, and if things got bad, he was most likely going to attack Hiss once he found out her weakness. 

Katii was holding in everything she could to keep herself from leaving a trail of claw marks on his cheek.

• Thumbs Up 3

Kirby looks at his hand, only to see a band wrapped around it. His eyes widen upon the sight.

"Oh... that's not good.... It's poison attached to me... and it looks dangerous.... I know, I can Inhale it off!"

Kirby opens his mouth in an attempt to Inhale the band off, but nothing happens.

"Not this again... that's my one method of defense.... and now we're supposed to destroy each other!? How am I going to survive? I can't even stop Monokuma because of this band..."

Kirby stomps out of the main hall in anger, as Weip watches him.

Well, little guy, looks like you are going to be in big trouble, too big for your puny body!

Chuck gasps in shock. His cool is practically drained out of him when he looks at the band sitting on his head.

"No... this can't be....This is no game, and you can't steal my speed!"

Chuck attempts to run at his super speedy pace, but he only runs at normal speed. He shouts to the ceiling,

"Curse you, Monokuma! I swear that I will get out of here, win this game, and I will get my speed back! One way or another!   Of course, I'm so not stooping to the low, low level of killing someone else, but you just made yourself an enemy, bear! I'll thwart your plan, and escape this school alive! And then the full Flock will be on your tail!"

Chuck hops out of the main hall, ready to take on Monokuma's game of Life and Death!

• Thumbs Up 2