Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Ayna just stares at the monitor... what the hell can that bear do to Sera? Surely he can't have access to the Hammer of Dawn?! I gotta help these people or these monsters could wipe out many places for their sick gain!

She then saw what happened to the planet Popstar and her fear became determination. She had to help these people or the consequences will be dire even if it meant never seeing Marcus again.

"Yup! He wears armor that looks kinda like yours!" Amitie said. She wants to continue the conversation...but is frightened upon hearing what Monokuma did to other worlds.

Shaken, even. "I'm sorry. We've been really scared...we want this to be over..." Sig said, his monotone voice clearly shaking in some fear.

"I'll help out kids, don't you worry. I've got your back." Ayna smiles. The kids can't help but feel that that look of determination reminds them so much of Sarge but on a more friendly level.

• Thumbs Up 2

U0EmspZ.png

"You... You know where I come from? Do I have to kill... to find out?"

Do it. End your nightmare.

yRoDDeA.png

"N-No! I can't do that!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Kirby watches the footage roll, then simply falls over face first. A pool of tears starts forming underneath him.

"Pop... Star.... Meta... Knight...."

Chuck backs away from the screen, shaking his head.

"On second thought, don't show Piggy Island. That wouldn't be so fun."

What the heck is this madness! This bear's mind is way off the rails! I'm going have to take matters into my own beak later before he wrecks everything!

• Thumbs Up 4

Jigen and Goemon are freaked out by some of the sights. Sure, they've wrecked buildings before. But entire worlds destroyed is a whole other ballpark. They can't stand for that.

Jigen and Goemon had already decided to help out; this just made their resolve stronger.

• Thumbs Up 1

yusei%201_zpstidxf2x6.png

"Kaede don't give in to-"

celica%202_zpsykzwchsl.png

"Never fall for a silly thing like temptation! Now that's bad thing! Got it?!"

yusei%205_zpsbj8milf8.png

"..." Yusei sighed.

• Thumbs Up 3

Kaede nods.

7FMLEGa.jpg

"You're right... I'll find some other way... once we all get out, together. We'll save those worlds."

• Thumbs Up 2

"TOO LATE!" Monokuma said, laughing all of the way. 

tumblr_ocxq4yxPP91ujp8qzo1_500.gif

Monokuma clicked his claws again, causing the screen to change to Beak Island. 

This time, all of Chuck's friends had Monokuma masks on them, and we're carting all of the eggs onto carts. 

"Must give eggs to Master Monokuma...." Red said, pushing the eggs further. 

tumblr_nc9wvsszC91sijhkdo1_500.gif

"Where did you think I got the eggs for my breakfast this morning?" Monokuma taunted. "Just think Chuckie! Your friends are my loyal slaves, delivering your hard-fought eggs right to my doorstep!" 

• Thumbs Up 5

Rocku and co started to become terrified at this point, even for Rocku and Ty. They couldn't believe their sight at the destruction of Kirby's home world.

"This...this is ludicrous! Does Monokuma truly have the potential to wipe out various worlds?! Could there even be a way to restore them!?" Rocku thought in his head, he didn't know what to do at this point, only survive.

Fura couldn't stand it anymore, she was trying her hardest to hold back her tears. "Comet....what are we are going to do?....we don't even know what happened to the others...."

"I'm sure, they'll be okay. We should stay calm for now." Comet assured.

"DAMN IT! IS HE TOYING WITH US?! He couldn't be!" Ty thought frustrated.

• Thumbs Up 2

Shademon quietly goes over to Kirby. "I'm sorry." They hiss softly. "We'll find away in the end round one."

Zapper looks at the monitor and then sees Kirby. Yeesh... this bear really hates these people. Or he's just freaking creepy. Probably the latter.

• Thumbs Up 1

"My world destroyed?" Hiss said, But... but what about my friend's worlds? Earth? Vrezz's Planet? All my others?

"Don't Hiss..." Leslie said. "I'd... I'd rather not see anymore."

Katii looked away from the screen. She didn't have much back on Merrik, her home world... But at this point her stress levels were already starting to peak and she didn't need any more given to her.

• Thumbs Up 3

21 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

giphy.gif

Monokuma pointed his remote at Sonic and Mettaton @Jovahexeon Joranvexeon and sent massive shocks down them. "It is very very wrong to make fun of your headmaster, and no one most certainly insults my creator. If this behavior continues, I'm afraid I'll have to show you the true meaning of punishment...".

@Failinhearts

"Right you are". 

"And I have quite the number of them here today..." 

"First off, I'd like to show you what's all befalling your worlds while you're all stuck locked away in here. Your foolish little friends can't travel around when I've shut down all of their teleport links, which significantly slows down the process". 

"You've already seen what happened to Danny's world..."

"Who wants to see what I've done with the others?" Monokuma said with a sick laugh.

"HAH! As if! You don't even know where I'm from likely!", File:Fx cine shantae pose 5.pngShantae challenged.

"Can't say I care for the old Underground Limbo home dearie",Related imageMettaton said.

"Pfftt, now there's a bluff if ever I've heard one!",phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif Phoenix said.

"Yeah! Now way you'd break through our world's barriers of the law!", kay-nose%28b%29.gifKay jibed.

"Tsk, puulease! You don't exactly strike me as old great and powerful. Shocking, sure, but nah, no way you could take out our worlds in a flash, especially considering how long it took you guys to set this plan in motion", Related imageSonic said smirking.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Remember Kaede that your-"

"You can choose who you can be! You can be a nun like me too! We can be Sisters!" Celica seemed a little too cheery.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Well, our world can't be in that bad of shape." Conker said. He has no idea...

"Well, why the @#$& don't ya #$%*ing show it to us, ya @#$%ing @#$&!!!!" Honker said.

• Thumbs Up 2

Back in Genonosis...

latest?cb=20170131040053

"Bwahahahaha! This guy's a fuckin' genius! Not even I would do something so messed up! I'd usually just tear out their organs, play jump rope with their intestines and-"

latest?cb=20170131021532

"W-We don't need too much detail..."

latest?cb=20170131040052

"Too bad! You lost Monomi, so you get the pleasure of hearing my stories! Oh, oh! Lemme tell you about that one time I took some adult's head and decided to make a fountain of his own blood!'

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"Remember Kaede that your-"

"You can choose who you can be! You can be a nun like me too! We can be Sisters!" Celica seemed a little too cheery.

"She's a nun!? I thought she was a bumbling school teacher with that outfit on!",File:Fx cine shantae pose 4.png Shantae said caught off guard.

• Thumbs Up 3

giphy.gif

"Oh kiddos, whatever will Uncle Monokuma do with you lot when you keep challenging him?" 

"Oh well...." 

1 minute ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"HAH! As if! You don't even know where I'm from likely!", File:Fx cine shantae pose 5.pngShantae challenged.

Monokuma smiled as the screen switched to Shantae's world, Scuttle Town. 

The entire town was on fire, and several of Shantae's friends were lying around the place, near-death. 

"Well well, looks like your bumbling genie isn't here to save you all from me this time..." 

ba5c1b8874dc14f3f72f09fef6f2dcab.jpg

"Risky, you know what your job is!" 

"Of course Master Monokuma, I'd do anything for you". She pointed her sword towards Rotty Tops and several of Shantae's other friends. 

latest?cb=20161018144842

"Would you like to keep your requests?" Monokuma taunted towards Sonic, Phoenix, and the others.

• Thumbs Up 5

Chuck.... he just started to shake.... really fast. His head and tail feathers stick out is various directions, and his usual smile is upside down now.

"The Eggs.... your breakfast.... The only Eggs.... The ones we worked so hard on.... The birds... my pals... your slaves.... giving you the eggs.... even Red...."

Chuck zips around the room, breaking as many objects as he can. He knocks over furniture, breaks tables, and tears at the wallpaper.

"I take a few days off for an adventure, and this is what happens!? Why! Why! Why! Why must the worst things always happen to me! No one else, but me! This is ridiculous, preposterous, insane!"

Chuck, in his sheer rage, accidentally slams into a wall, putting a stop to his rampage. Tears slide down the wall to the floor.

• Thumbs Up 5

Meanwhile the Dimension Trio just didn't give a single ass of a rat's about this world destruction ordeal.

"Yeah that's great and all, boo frickin hoo but when do we play somethin' else?" Blude said rudely.

"Yeah, me hungry." Greeb said uncaring.

"Oh well, cookies crumble!" Rud said insensitively.

These horrible comments of theirs earned them a few glares from the Skylanders.

• Thumbs Up 3

"She sounds like friggin' Fujiko." Jigen said, referring to Risky Boots' voice. "As if I didn't have enough despair today..."

"Agreed." Goemon said.

Amitie is just covering her eyes while crying. She can't bear to see anymore. She just wants it to stop...please...

Sig is really sad as well. Amitie's been through far more than enough already...why do you have to put her through more...?

• Thumbs Up 4

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

giphy.gif

"Oh kiddos, whatever will Uncle Monokuma do with you lot when you keep challenging him?" 

"Oh well...." 

Monokuma smiled as the screen switched to Shantae's world, Scuttle Town. 

The entire town was on fire, and several of Shantae's friends were lying around the place, near-death. 

"Well well, looks like your bumbling genie isn't here to save you all from me this time..." 

ba5c1b8874dc14f3f72f09fef6f2dcab.jpg

"Risky, you know what your job is!" 

"Of course Master Monokuma, I'd do anything for you". She pointed her sword towards Rotty Tops and several of Shantae's other friends. 

latest?cb=20161018144842

"Would you like to keep your requests?" Monokuma taunted towards Sonic, Phoenix, and the others.

"T-that can't be true! Since when does Risky ever take orders from the likes of you!?",File:5.png Shantae said but unfortunately now less sure and confident in the predicament.

"We can't lose hope now guys!", Sonic said.Related image "If I could, I'd call Tails and Knuckles, but I'm sure they're holding the fort back at home for us!"

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20161211004759

"We did all that? I honestly don't remember."

latest?cb=20170203161154

"Of course we did! You just don't remember, as always! It took a real dent in our undefined budget."

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"T-that can't be true! Since when does Risky ever take orders from the likes of you!?", Shantae said but unfortunately now less sure and confident in the predicament.

"We can't lose hope now guys!", Sonic said. "If I could, I'd call Tails and Knuckles, but I'm sure they're holding the fort back at home for us!"

Roxas ran over and hugged Shantae, trying to comfort her.

04e1943e0f1e80e201de75b9e6d07eed.jpg

"Funny you mention those two Blue Blur! Because it's time Mister Monokuma knocked your cocky ass down a few pegs!" 

It suddenly shifted to Mobius, as the world was in utter ruin. Eggman Empire flags, LOSE, and Monokuma flags 

"Mecha Units - KTE1, MTP1, AR1, STH1 report!" Eggman shouted from his throne room. 

latest?cb=20161121230434latest?cb=20130617063302 latest?cb=20161121232636

latest?cb=20130617045403 

"Reporting for Duty Master Robotnik" 

latest?cb=20140307000131

"My loyal minions, I hear the pitiful resistance is trying to stop Master Monokuma and LOSE's plans. You know what to do. Capture and roboticize".

"YES SIR" 

• Thumbs Up 5

tumblr_oj4snu8Yxs1vc99b3o1_500.png

"..." Monodam looks at the screen, wanting to be with more of his kind: The cold, robotic type. Not with the lively and mean robots he deals with in a daily basis.

monokid.png

"Heh, think you actually can find a place to belong you pathetic little chromedome?" Monokid teases.

• Thumbs Up 2

Flame at this point was now convinced that Dragon Shores, heck the entire Dragon Realms and Avalar were now toast.

However deep in the goofball's heart he knew that if he gave up it would be all over and the bear would win.

He had to stay strong and be there for his new friends.

• Thumbs Up 2

Rocku was shocked to see Eggman on screen especially after the last encounter.

"What?! Eggman escaped Cloudcracker Prison?! Oh man....this keeps getting worse."

And seeing how he was he the only one in presence who encountered Eggman in the past, nobody would know what's he's talking about.

• Thumbs Up 4