Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Can not escape into darkness..." Shademon hissed and sighed. "You know us too well..."

"Can not breathe fire or fly. Aww man those are the only things people like me for." The orange dragon sobbed.

"Weapon and communication usage is prohibited. How did that thing know about my career at the CIC?!" Ayna gasped.

"No use of electricity is allowed." Zapper just cringed. 

The four turned to see more videos playing out about Danny Phantom's dimension. 

Ayna, Zapper and the dragon were shocked and horrified but Shademon didn't buy into any of it. They knew that Danny was stronger than this, they could feel it in their code. 

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20151202025919

"Continuing on our little journey, we have Skulker, the master hunter. If you notice the VR Headset on his head, he's currently stuck in a simulation that's constantly hunting him over and over again..." 

"Oh, and on our final stop of fun, you might remember one..." 

"Ember McLain" 

The scene cut out for a few seconds, as it slowly came back into focus in an extremely dark room, the only thing lighting the room being a small blue flame. 

562fef803e72c1ee84600c10e6166add.jpg

Ember was in the middle of a darkened room, surrounding by speakers, whispering to her.

"No one remembers you..." "No one likes you..." "Everyone hates you...." "Your music is awful..." "You're just a gimmick..." 

The only sounds was audible crying from the rockstar.

300?cb=20151212060957

"I have a secret to share with you all". Pariah said, in his same mocking sneer. 

"Ember did go legit. Young Daniel was correct. The only reason she went after you and your pathetic little school was because it was my orders. And she failed, so she had to be punished accordingly..." Pariah said with a sadistic chuckle.

• Thumbs Up 4

23 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Hmph, the two-face teddy's got a lot of nerve thinking he can turn us on each other like that, huh, Mr, Wright?", kay-serious%28d%29.gifKay said.

"Grrrr, in addition to that, I'm gonna look forward to givng him a legal kick in the ass when we turn the tables!phoenix-document%28b%29.gifAlways smile even in the darkest of situation!"phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif, Phoenix replied. "We gotta have complete faith in our friends, like I do with my clients!"

"Let's start by finding the other three!"

Speaking of which,

"Mr. Wright! Am i glad to see you!", File:Fx cine shantae pose 2.pngShantae said with Mettaton in tow.

"What're your forbidden actions?"

"Hmmmphoenix-document%28a%29.gif Dang, I'm not allowed to use the Magatama to tell whether or not people are lying!",phoenix-handsondesk%28b%29.gif Phoenix said.

"Uggh, if I use Little Thief here, then it's curtains for me!", Kay complained having read her forbidden action.kay-sigh%28d%29.gif

"And of course I've got, "Can't use magic". Sigh, well this isn't the first time I've lost usage of my powers", Shantae said. "At least I've still got my athletics and trusty hair to whip!Image result for shantae hair whipShame I didn't have the opportunity to pack my pirate gear though".File:Fx cine shantae pose 8.png

"Well darlings, seems I can't switch back into my defense-favorable box form",Image result for mettatonMettaton said.

"So if there's an attack seems it'll have to be close and personal. Pity my defense stats aren't nearly as high in this form."

• Thumbs Up 1

LpEEEcU.png

"You sick monster! You did this to her?!" Kaede yells. "I'll never forgive you!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Lumina saw Ember onscreen, and shed a tear. Now she felt sorry for her, even after the things she did the last time she was around.

Shade, meanwhile, smirked and imagined Lumina in her place.

• Thumbs Up 3

Katii and Leslie, both of whom were ones who had experience with Ember, looked on in horror at the fate of Ember. Despite Katii's irritation over the fiasco a long while back, she knew that this was not something she deserved. 

No one deserved that kind of mental torture.

• Thumbs Up 4

Shademon begins to hiss and move around erratically. They were thoroughly enraged and wanted to bring some much needed despair on that ghost. Finding out that Ember was screwed over really cheesed their onions.

The other three had no idea what was going on and didn't like it one bit.  

latest?cb=201603010407397

"If only this android body is capable of any combat! I'm the destroyer of Liberators!"

latest?cb=20160301040605

"But then again... I guess destroying Liberators won't be the same as destroying ghosts."

• Thumbs Up 1

Rocku became devastated at Ember...he couldn't believe what the popstar ghost was going through, when the incident started, he just thought of her as a cheap trendy fad who was out to manipulate the world. Technically, that was true..but was it all she ever wanted? He grew a sad face and almost wished he could comfort her.

Comet and Fura felt the same way, Ty didn't know who she was but he kept it to himself.

• Thumbs Up 4

Amitie was scared by what was implied to have been Ember's demise. And hearing that...she was visibly sobbing.

Sig could only hug her to give comfort. He really doesn't like seeing Amitie so sad. "Ember didn't deserve that." Sig said. "It sounded like she was a good person...turned bad."

Jigen spoke up. "I know I don't like her music...but that's still harsh, you friggin' bastard."

"You dishonorable fiend!" Goemon said. "Ember should have been allowed to live regardless.

"Uh...who was that?" Conker asked.

"Who the @#$& #%&$ing cares?!" Honker said.

• Thumbs Up 4

Meanwhile, Rud, Blude, and Greeb simply didn't care what was going on and stood there farting like idiots.

• Thumbs Up 3

Pariah let out one final chuckle.

"But fret not my little friends, I still have one final surprise for you all". 

Suddenly, Pariah's entire body melted before the Skylanders eyes, 

latest?cb=20120824203937

"Allow me to formally introduce myself..." 

"I am Danny Phantom" 

• Thumbs Up 5

ou60pyZ.png

"Whaaaat? But Danny's here... and there?! What is going on?"

latest?cb=20170203161155

"It's called alternate selves, you dumbass."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Woah!" "That ghost is so cool, such a shame he's super evil..." The dragon looked impressed!

Ayna nor Zapper didn't say anything they were slackjawed from the shock of it all!

Shademon just stared with the rage of a thousand suns.

Kirby shouts at Pariah Dark, despite the fact it's just a screen. 

"That's no way to treat anyone, villain or not! That's just a mean way to make them feel worse about themselves!" 

Kirby sits back down and grumbles to himself,

"Not that I can do anything about it other than watch...."

Chuck doesn't know what to say. Words just stumble out of his mouth as he slides over to the corner.

"ThatistheevilistthingIeversawWhytheheckwouldanyonedothis."

Once Pariah reveals himself, Kirby starts yelling again.

"No, you're not Danny! Danny is nothing like that!"

Chuck looks over at the Danny Phantom in the Academy.

"Well, not trusting him, that's for sure. Jerk!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"WHAAAAAAAT?!!!" Rocku yelled in shock.

"NO WAY! That's impossible!" said Comet.

"B-but, how could there be..." Fura said so lost.

"Get REAL! Who are you?!" Ty asked angrily.

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20120814154842

"Or if you wish to be more specific, I am what young Daniel will become. I am the future Danny Phantom..." 

e986858cf6f88596f0ec3be2aca87d3d.jpg

"You were...I altered that future long ago..." 

9d5f28eb139a16b19041423b56ea0f2c.jpg

"And yet Daniel, I still remained, trapped outside of time in that thermos of yours...until LOSE freed me. Now, the only thing your pitiful world saw was the face of their greatest hero, causing their greatest destruction"

Danny noticed a lot of distrust and looks staring at him from the revelation. 

• Thumbs Up 5

latest?cb=20160301040627

"So... that's you... from the future? I should've done my research on your franchise before hand."

rIW2YI6.png

"Alter-Ego! Are you seriously thinking that Danny would do such a thing?!"

v3kvyx9.png

"You have to be kidding me! He'd never do that!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"O.K. I'm confused now... this time travel stuff always loses me." The dragon sighed.

Ayna and Zapper both look at teenage Danny and then and then his buff evil version and then to each other. This was one wild ride they couldn't wait to get off if they could make it.

"I know you are good PhantomBoy, that version of you is only one, you are stronger." Shademon hissed to Danny. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"He wouldn't do that...would he?" Amitie asked, still crying and scared.

Sig didn't know what to say. What if what Dark Danny said was true? He doesn't want to believe it, but...

Jigen and Goemon look at Danny with distrust as well. Goemon even more so. Jigen's athlete's foot is really going off, which tells him something's up, but he's not sure why.

But Jigen decides this. "Unless Ghost Boy here pulls something, we're in this together. Never thought I'd hear myself say that."

• Thumbs Up 2

Chuck bounces over to Danny and yells at him. He's not smart enough to understand the concept of altered futures.

"Hey, listen, Danny! If that's you later, then you ain't no hero! You're part villain, and a danger to the rest of us! I ought to teach you a lesson right now so that you won't be him!"

Chuck aims a kick at Danny's face while talking to Kaede.

"Well, missy, it doesn't matter if Danny wouldn't do it now, he will do it!"

• Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Oh, and on our final stop of fun, you might remember one..." 

"Ember McLain" 

The scene cut out for a few seconds, as it slowly came back into focus in an extremely dark room, the only thing lighting the room being a small blue flame. 

562fef803e72c1ee84600c10e6166add.jpg

Ember was in the middle of a darkened room, surrounding by speakers, whispering to her.

"No one remembers you..." "No one likes you..." "Everyone hates you...." "Your music is awful..." "You're just a gimmick..." 

The only sounds was audible crying from the rockstar.

kay-sad%28d%29.gif"W-who is that?"

"That's.......Ember!",phoenix-ohshit.gif Phoenix cried out in recognition.

"Geez, I thought there might be something up....but this is unbearably tragic, even for her!"phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif

"But......even I remembered her name", File:8.png Shantae said, feeling bad for Ember. Even as Nega, she'd secretly actually liked the song.

13 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Pariah let out one final chuckle.

"But fret not my little friends, I still have one final surprise for you all". 

Suddenly, Pariah's entire body melted before the Skylanders eyes, 

latest?cb=20120824203937

"Allow me to formally introduce myself..." 

"I am Danny Phantom" 

"well if this is the part where I'm suppossed to be trembling in my boots darling, I'm afraid I missed my cue"Image result for mettaton

Mettaton snarked.

Right then Sonic zoomed up to the rest of the gang.

"Hey! I may not be allowed to go super or break the sound barrier according to my forbidden action, but I can still tell a faker, alternate dimension, timeline or not when I see one!"Image result for sonic the hedgehog annoyed

• Thumbs Up 3

Danny practically fell to the floor.

"Amity Park's destroyed...the ghost zone's a wreck....and it's all my fault..." 

Dark Danny meanwhile went into a sadistic chuckle.

"Just imagine. You saw the destruction I did within a few days, and my younger self is more powerful than I was at his age...just how much destruction do you guys wanna gamble he can do to your pathetic worlds?" 

• Thumbs Up 3

"Ohohohoho! An evil doer in the making are you?" Melvin pointed his sword at Danny, "I'll be keeping an eye on you, Casper."

"Stop that!" Hiss stepped in between Melvin and Danny "He help Katii and everyone here! Ghost boy wont hurt us, Right?"

Leslie nodded in agreement. He did help Leslie and her brother be free from Ember's spell.

Katii on the other hand, was beginning to eye Danny suspiciously. She knew she would have to keep an eye on any potential threat.

• Thumbs Up 4

qUUlT9T.png

"Come on, Danny! Prove him wrong! You couldn't have done that!"

kuLwqEU.png

"You wouldn't..."

tIK87va.png

"You shouldn't..."

• Thumbs Up 4