Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

As the team departs for the dorms, Kaede still thinks about Celes. Something about her seemed off... She went on about she had no regrets.

But all that talk about having "something" as a Skylander....

kuLwqEU.jpg

Could she... be lying about that?

• Thumbs Up 2

Rocku was ready, this may have been his first saving entire worlds but it was time. He didn't where Graff and everyone else was, but they'll be okay, he was sure of it. Monokuma may have done some messed up things today but he wasn't getting the last laugh.....

Comet and Fura didn't say anything....they simply hugged in hopes of stopping this sick game and saving the worlds. They headed to bed with Ty following suit.

• Thumbs Up 1

Both Amitie and Sig went to bed. They couldn't say too much, but they kissed each other goodnight...and hugged each other tightly, as though they're worried they may never see each other again.

This is going to be very hard.

Jigen doesn't have his own room, so Goemon simply lets him stay in his room. They both sleep like logs, but not without preparing for what's come...and this means Jigen leaves his gun and bullets hidden, and for the remaining days, Goemon's Zantetsuken must stay in this room.

• Thumbs Up 1

Alter-Ego and Monomi stay in Kaede's room, since the two have no place to rest with the stasis pods occupied and Alter-Ego can't upload himself into a computer. Alter-Ego looks at Kaede, concerned.

He has a somber look of guilt on his face as he sighs and goes into stasis mode, whispering to himself.

"...I'm so sorry."

• Thumbs Up 3

Monokuma's ugly mug appeared on every monitor around the school.

"God, it's gonna take a while to get used to this ugly face..." Edgeworth thought, as he woke up.

"I have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach..." Danny thought. 

Roxas woke up with Shantae lying in his arms. "That's right...she cried herself to sleep last night...*sigh* We'll figure out something against that bear..." 

Chapter 2: The Perfect Crime - Start

• Thumbs Up 3

None of the four had any rooms. Shademon just hid underthings and slept there. Ayna, Zapper and Flame were new as well so they made themselves at home in a spare room the Metal Sonic's picked out.

"This one was owned by some SpaceMarine. He's probably long gone now so you four will have to share oh and darky no hiding under the bed unless you wanna be deleted!" 

They went into the small room and got comfortable as they could. Ayna let the kids and digimon have the bed while rested on the desk chair.

"What a painful day." Ayna woke up first...

She quickly looked and saw the three toons lay sound asleep on the bed.

It was odd... this room reminded her so much of Marcus... did he escape and ended up here?

"Hey guys... it's time to get up." Ayna nudged Flame first then Zapper then Shademon.

The three woke up looking exhausted but quickly got ready.

"Did we win yet?" Flame sluggishly asked.

"Not by a long shot kid."

They left their room and put on their bravest faces ready for a dark day ahead.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Geez... 7 am?" Katii grumbled, "At least before teddy took over, they gave us a couple hours extra to sleep in."

Doing her morning stretch (And by that, she simply stretched all her joints at once while yawning) She shook Hiss awake. Katii was relieved to see her and Leslie up and about.

"Well, we made it through the night." Katii said.

"Y-y-eah." Leslie sighed with relief. The thought of the bracelet killing her in her sleep, due to lack of communication with others, hadn't crossed her mind until now. As twisted as Monokuma was, at least he played fair.

Then again, maybe she talked in her sleep? That would be kind of embarassing.

• Thumbs Up 2

Amitie and Sig wake up. They're still hugging each other tightly, but they need to get up. They hold each others' hands; they only wish they could do so under better circumstances, because they do feel some joy in doing so.

Jigen and Goemon wake up as well. Making sure to leave their signature weapons behind. They can only wonder what that damn bear wants. They're as ready as they'll ever be.

• Thumbs Up 1

Suddenly Monokuma popped up in front of them. 

04e1943e0f1e80e201de75b9e6d07eed.jpg

"Come now ladies! I, the amazing, cute, and spectacular Mr. Monokuma am a man of my word!". Monokuma was in a noticeably good mood oddly enough.

• Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the students left, they picked up their E-Books. 

Rules: 

1. No Attacking Headmaster Monokuma, as is destruction of cameras.

2. No entering the dinner hall at nighttime

3. Students may only reside in the school

4. Sleeping anywhere other than your room will be seen as sleeping in class, and will result in punishment

5. Nighttime is between 10pm and 7am

6. Anyone who eliminates a fellow student, and is blackened will graduate, unless discovered.

7. Additional rules will be added as needed.

"It appears it's time to sleep..." Roxas said, helping Shantae up and to bed. 

"As much as I hate to say it...we need to try and sleep...and come back to the situation with a fresh mind" Edgeworth. 

Everyone headed to sleep. 

Chapter 1: Bearly Bad News - Fin. 

"How awful!", Shantae said on the verge of tears.

"Hold it guys!"phoenix-objecting.gifPhoenix interjected.

"But Mr. Wright, have you noticed that we're-", Mettaton began to say.

"In the darkest of times?",phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif Phoenix asked with a confident grin.

"But Mr. Wright! Even our home-"kay-sigh%28d%29.gif

"Is going to get better!", phoenix-confident%28b%29.gifPhoenix finished off.

"WHAT!?"

phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif"Look guys, whether it's real or not, I know that we'll find a way to turn the situation around. We haven't let this Academy and the multiverse down yet and I'm certainly not about to let that streak go!", Phoenix said proudly. "Like a certain prodigy of mine said guys, we'll be FINE!"

*SNIFF* "You know what, I'm thinking and I've decided to fuel all my hope towards you being right, Mr. Wright! Heh heh", File:Fx cine shantae pose 3.pngShantae said, bucking up a bit.

"Urgh! That teddy bear almost had me!", Sonic said. "But what kinda fool would I be to think an adventure would be fun if it were an easy win!"Image result for sonic determined

"Hmmm, I suppose the show's not done until supreme cancellation, you're right darling! We musn't give up on our Hopes and Dreams after all!"Image result for mettaton sad

Mettaton said recovering from his funk.

"Well, it'd be a great heist to eventually steal victory from our captors! Alright, I'll give it all I've got after some sweet shut-eye!", Kay said on the bounce-back!kay-grin%28c%29.gif

Monokuma's ugly mug appeared on every monitor around the school.

"God, it's gonna take a while to get used to this ugly face..." Edgeworth thought, as he woke up.

"I have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach..." Danny thought. 

Roxas woke up with Shantae lying in his arms. "That's right...she cried herself to sleep last night...*sigh* We'll figure out something against that bear..." 

Chapter 2: The Perfect Crime - Start

*Sniff* "I'll be fine Roxas, @Ryannumber1gamer Shantae assured as she woke up", I've gotta keep hope high for the sake of my home, and everyone else's."

• Thumbs Up 2

As Rocku woke up, he rubbed his eyes mumbling under his breath, "Geez Louise, do I gotta hear that idiot's voice every morning at 7:00 AM?" Rocku complained.

As he got out of his bed and changed his clothes (he probably thought there wasn't time to bathe...), it turns Comet, Fura, and Ty slept in his dorm as having to share Rocku and Graff's beds...

The three woke up with serious bed hair and exhausted eyes. 

Ty yawned in Rocku's bed scratching his back clearly cranky. "This won't end well." as he got out.

Comet and Fura didn't exactly sleep so good together in Graff's bed.

"Did you sleep well?" Comet asked Fura half awake.

"No, I had to sleep all night surrounded by Graff's dirty socks." Fura said disgusted as she held up one of his smelly socks.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ayna looked over her E-Book and carefully read the rules. "This is going to be a long battle people so we need to be sharp." She spoke calmly to the three behind her. "You all have your E-Books?" Ayna then asked.

They simply nodded.

"Good, that makes one thing easier." She sighed.

• Thumbs Up 1

Conker and Honker wake up from their sleep, in a spare room they found. This is not what they had expected at all, and now the new and improved Tediz were out to kill them.

"Well, at least it can't get worse from there." Conker said.

"Of @#$&ing course it &$#\ing can't!" Honker said. Be he has plans to get his revenge on Conker once and for all.

• Thumbs Up 2

Suddenly, music began playing in all of the speakers.

Edgeworth looked around the place. 

latest?cb=20130630180606

"Great, not only is my office gone, and I was forced to stay the night with Wright, I've gotta listen to that stupid bear play tunes all day..." 

Edgeworth looked at his forbidden action while he was at it...

Can't speak down to Phoenix Wright

"Oh come on, I don't do it that much!" Edgeworth said.

tumblr_inline_nyqt1uDDlz1tis5fc_500.png

"I can ensure you that I don't give hard to do Forbidden Actions Edgy" Monokuma taunted. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Alter-Ego's eyes open as the announcement and music plays. He gets up from the floor, where has stayed in stasis mode for the whole night. He notices Monomi was sleeping through all the noise. He turns to Kaede, who hasn't woken up either. She appears to be sleeping snuggly in her bed peacefully, despite what happened yesterday. Alter-Ego couldn't help but stare for a while before finally speaking up.

tumblr_inline_n0hqz95Oo81s4hpxn.png

"Hey, wake up, Kaede."

Alter-Ego touches his face, feeling a slight warmth as she slowly starts to stir awake.

sUIq5ya.jpg

"Morning, Alter-Ego." Kaede says, getting up. "Why is your hand... on your face?"

latest?cb=20160301040627

"O-Oh! My hand was there?! Silly me! Must be some kind of joint spasm from being in this body for so long! Silly arm!"

Kaede helps put his hand down as she goes out to meet with the others. Alter-Ego put his hand on his face again.

latest?cb=20160301040524

"Just as I thought... I'm overheating. But, why?"

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly, music began playing in all of the speakers.

Edgeworth looked around the place. 

latest?cb=20130630180606

"Great, not only is my office gone, and I was forced to stay the night with Wright, I've gotta listen to that stupid bear play tunes all day..." 

Edgeworth looked at his forbidden action while he was at it...

Can't speak down to Phoenix Wright

"Oh come on, I don't do it that much!" Edgeworth said.

tumblr_inline_nyqt1uDDlz1tis5fc_500.png

"I can ensure you that I don't give hard to do Forbidden Actions Edgy" Monokuma taunted. 

"Oh my god! Is that forbidden action what I think it is!?",phoenix-sheepish%28a%29.gif Phoenix couldn't help grinning a bit at this.

"Nooo! Mr. Edgeworth! You're too young to die!", kay-surprise%28d%29.gifKay wailed.

"Besides, I don't how we'd dignify a tombstone saying "He couldn't let Phoenix Wright go un-lectured",Image result for sonic deadpan Sonic said deadpan.

"Well this is where I'd say "good luck and you're gonna need it darling", if I were the one hosting",Image result for mettaton deadpanMettaton added as he awoke too.

• Thumbs Up 2

raw

"Don't get cocky Wright, let's hear your forbidden action and have a few chuckles at that!" 

"And for the record Kay, I might not be able to speak down to him, but I can sure as hell lecture the rest of you"

• Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

raw

"Don't get coky Wright, let's hear your forbidden action and have a few chuckles at that!"

"And for the record Kay, I might not be able to speak down to him, but I can sure as hell lecture the rest of you"

*Sigh* "Well, I can't use my mystical lie detector aka the Magatama", phoenix-document%28b%29.gifPhoenix admitted.

"So it looks like I'll be playing this old school!phoenix-normal%28b%29.gifEvery move I make in the trust of another will have to be a natural guess and carefully/strongly placed. Just like old times eh, Miles?"phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif"After all, it's not like I had the magatama to know if I could trust the defendant on my fourth case eh?"

"Mr, Wright! Please go easy on him for our sakes", Shantae pleaded.File:Fx cine shantae pose 8.png

"Ugh, I'm not feeling THAT nostalgic Edgeworth",kay-sigh%28d%29.gif Kay pouted.

• Thumbs Up 1

Edgeworth chuckled.

"Well, Wright. I still have one power left in my disposal..." Edgeworth said...

"The power of........."

"COMMON SENSE!"

• Thumbs Up 2

12 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Edgeworth chuckled.

"Well, Wright. I still have one power left in my disposal..." Edgeworth said...

"The power of........."

"COMMON SENSE!"

"Really on the nose with that forbidden action Edgeworth!",kay-surprise%28d%29.gif Kay warned.

"Eh, to be fair Kay, he's kinda learned it out of humble-ness from losing to yours truly on my second trial, and learning how to actually see BS for what is by the time of my third trial", phoenix-sheepish%28b%29.gifPhoenix boasted.

"Oh! By second trial, do you mean the infamous "OTHER SIDE!?" incident involving Ms. Mia Fey I've heard about?" kay-smirk%28d%29.gif Kay said, pursuing this new tidbit of info.

"Wait! You mean that actually happened??"File:Fx cine shantae pose 4.png Shantae spoke up.

"What kinda crazy law system has prosecutors leading the case who don't even properly check their evidence !?"

"Let alone that of a receipt",Image result for sonic deadpan Sonic said.

"It sounds like a killer time for ratings with the court there!",Image result for mettaton deadpan Mettaton piped up. "Although I must admit, a blunder like that sounds worthy of "Ace Idiot".

phoenix-sheepish%28b%29.gif

"Well guys, I guess to be fair, it kinda took a while for me to find out about, even it was before Miles", Phoenix said. "Then again, I did kinda have the excuse of pressure being put on me, it being only my second case as a rookie, going up against a veteran prosecutor, not getting nearly as much time with the evidence and a certain someone nearly having me jailed, *ahem*"phoenix-thinking%28b%29.gifPhoenix capped off looking in Edgeworth's direction.

• Thumbs Up 1

edgeworth-pointing(b).gif

"Prosecutors don't directly get to see evidence unless it's by request, which is what I've done when it comes to rechecking reports and such. Otherwise, we need to place trust in our detectives to examine and investigate each piece of evidence for us. Unfortunately, Gumshoe was the man doing my checks". Edgeworth explained.

"And please Wright, get off that ego, it doesn't suit you. Stop pretending like it was all you when Mia and the others were the ones who saved your butt on numerous occasions". 

latest?cb=20160908011113

"Oh, now that could be grounds for setting off the bracelets...but I'm having too much fun watching you two lamebrains argue, so I'll be nice and spare your life on this one occasion Edgy. Wouldn't want to start offing the players of the game this earlyyyyy....

...Plus, that would be going against my rules on number of deaths on one singular day..." 

• Thumbs Up 3

edgeworth-pointing(b).gif

"Prosecutors don't directly get to see evidence unless it's by request, which is what I've done when it comes to rechecking reports and such. Otherwise, we need to place trust in our detectives to examine and investigate each piece of evidence for us. Unfortunately, Gumshoe was the man doing my checks". Edgeworth explained.

"Oh no! Don't tell me you gave Gummy even more salary cuts back then!",kay-surprise%28d%29.gif Kay said horrified.

"And please Wright, get off that ego, it doesn't suit you. Stop pretending like it was all you when Mia and the others were the ones who saved your butt on numerous occasions".

"Says the guy who didn't believe in spirit channeling despite even witnessing it, until the incident at Hazukara Temple", phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gifPhoenix snarked.

"But yeah Edgeworth, I won't deny that many have come to my aid. Heck even you came around for us, hard headed as you were back then during the Steel Samurai incident. And I still can't thank you enough for helping me out when Maya was kidnapped",phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif Phoenix said. phoenix-sheepish%28b%29.gif"Heh, and I'll admit, it was nice having you on my defense team during the big one back in 2019!"

latest?cb=20160908011113

"Oh, now that could be grounds for setting off the bracelets...but I'm having too much fun watching you two lamebrains argue, so I'll be nice and spare your life on this one occasion Edgy. Wouldn't want to start offing the players of the game this earlyyyyy....

...Plus, that would be going against my rules on number of deaths on one singular day..." 

"Well isn't that just dandy?", File:Fx cine shantae pose 8.pngShantae said deadpan.

My, my. A host with a sense of bending the rules for an interesting show! Y'know Mr. Monokuma, if we ever make nice, I insist on exchanging show bizz notes!",Image result for mettaton deadpanMettaton spoke up enthusiastically.

• Thumbs Up 2

tumblr_inline_nof0pfnboa1tsm17z_540.png

"If you think my showbiz skills are good now, you should wait and see the dramatic twist I've got waiting for you!" 

"Mister Monokuma's a master of story telling!" 

tumblr_inline_ncsfjzeSdF1sf6ee8.png

"And look at you genie girl! What's wrong? Abandon your little spiky emo idiot of a boyfriend? You in the market for a new one?!" Monokuma laughed, taunting Shantae. 

• Thumbs Up 2

On 2/27/2017 at 9:40 AM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

tumblr_inline_nof0pfnboa1tsm17z_540.png

"If you think my showbiz skills are good now, you should wait and see the dramatic twist I've got waiting for you!" 

"Mister Monokuma's a master of story telling!" 

http://cloud-3.steamusercontent.com/ugc/365155921124529439/08A0D39495C85FDB64AACBD080ACFFDA184DBA66/

"Why, I remember doing stuff like that, back in the underground. It seems perhaps great stage minds think alike!"

"Mettaton, let's uh, stay focused on the fact that he's trying to kill us, and I pray that you're better than that!", kay-crossed%28d%29.gifKay said.

"Urrr, well, if it's any consolation, I only tried to kill the small child named Frisk to save humanity from the monsters underground at the time", Mettaton admitted. "But the kid proved he was tougher than I thought. Tough enough to make it past even Asgore and the horrors that came afterward too. Needless to say, I'm not really the killer kind of robot these days. It'd waste far too many potential fans anyway!"

"Okaaaaay. Well, I guess I can take solace in the fact you two seem to have made up to the point of being friends",kay-surprise%28c%29.gif Kay said trying to rationalize what she'd just heard.

"So, I guess we can trust you........."kay-nose%28b%29.gifPlease Mr. Wright! Don't be wrong with your judgement on these guys! Kay thought to herself.

On 2/27/2017 at 9:40 AM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

tumblr_inline_ncsfjzeSdF1sf6ee8.png

"And look at you genie girl! What's wrong? Abandon your little spiky emo idiot of a boyfriend? You in the market for a new one?!" Monokuma laughed, taunting Shantae. 

"What the!? Where is he!? I just got out of bed with him-"File:Fx cine shantae pose 4.png

bubble-holdit.gif

"Too much information, Shantae!"phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif

"Although yeah, I could've sworn he was just with us. Where is he?", phoenix-thinking%28b%29.gifPhoenix pondered.

"Ummm guys, did we seriously just waste the 10,000th post arguing about the true love of a genie and some keyblade wielder's Nobody and about giving Miles II (gotta differentiate him from Tails of course) over there the burns?", File:Deadpan Sonic.pngSonic couldn't help but ask. "Oy vey".

• Thumbs Up 4