Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Meanwhile, on Geonosis another Monokuma is enjoying the introduction created by his other counterpart from a variety of TV screens surrounding him, with Kurokuma and Shirokuma watching with him.

latest?cb=20160427113859

"Puhuhuhu! Things are going along preeeetty smoothly!"

latest?cb=20170131040053

"Bwahahaha! I'd fuckin' say so! I've never seen one of this here killin' games before! I was too busy helping children kill adults!"

Suddenly, Monokuma's demeanor somehow changed.

latest?cb=20160427113859

"Wait... hold the phone! Pause that footage, Shirokuma!"

latest?cb=20170131021532

"O-Okay!" Shirokuma timidly paused the footage on one of the screens and zooms in on a specific Skylander.

tumblr_mr73qh9zf21sqhsiao5_r2_500.png&ke

latest?cb=20160427113859

"She's... alive?!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"Guys, I'm concerned about that 'forbidden action' bit," Jessica told Robinson and Lumina. "Like, how do I know what to do and what not to do? Christ, I hate following rules..."

"Well, I just touched my bracelet," Lumina said, holding up her wrist. Across her bracelet, "Speak with a low or high pitch," was printed.

Jessica looked at her own bracelet. "See or hear the number three." Oh bugger, why did she have to get that?!

"Wh-what's mine?" Robinson asked. Jessica checked the little bird's collar and read aloud for him. "Staying on the ground for more than seven seconds after learning this code." With a shriek, he shot up into the air and flapped his little wings for dear life, flying around in circles.

"Hah, suckers," Shade smirked, "I'm gonna outlive you all easil-"

He stopped. His manic grin dropped to a sad, shocked little frown.

"Deliberately perform an action that impedes other participants."

"Well, I guess there's a silver lining," Jessica sighed.

• Thumbs Up 4

Amitie saw Melvin looking at her creepily, which left her...unnerved, and even more worried than she already was.

Sig saw Melvin looking at Amitie, saw Amitie's face, and gave Melvin a glare as though to say "If you do anything to her, you'll be sorry." Sig already didn't like the looks of him.

• Thumbs Up 2

Kaede looks at her wristband.

kuLwqEU.png

"Can't play any instrument, huh?"

latest?cb=20160301040348

"I can't plug myself into any machinery or network. Crap. This is how my predecessor helped out in ending the killing game before. Guess that possibility's out of the window."

• Thumbs Up 1

Suddenly the screen flashed back on, not on Monokuma, but in a strange looking world. 

Danny looked up on the screen as his eyes widened. 

"Is that...The Ghost Zone...?" 

Suddenly, a massive ghost appeared on screen, an extremely powerful looking ghost. 

latest?cb=20141022211616

"Hello students, I've been asked to give you a small lecture. I'd advise listening up, or else I'll have to set off those little bracelets of yours..." 

• Thumbs Up 4

pHtL7LV.png

"There's a ghost here?! Why did Sonic and the others choose NOW as the time to leave?" Kaede steps back in fear.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Who's this chunk hunk?" Ty whispered to Comet snarking at the ghost.

"Shhh." Comet shushed him to listen and not set off the bracelets.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yusei looked at his forbidden action and thought about it.

yusei%201_zpstidxf2x6.png

"Cannot Synchro Summon huh? That means I can only play defense."

celica%207_zpsyiqzdcji.png

"There's another scary guy among them"

tumblr_mr73qh9zf21sqhsiao1_r1_500.png

"..." Ryoko seemed lost in thought.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, SurrealBrain said:

Amitie saw Melvin looking at her creepily, which left her...unnerved, and even more worried than she already was.

Sig saw Melvin looking at Amitie, saw Amitie's face, and gave Melvin a glare as though to say "If you do anything to her, you'll be sorry." Sig already didn't like the looks of him.

Melvin responded with a look as if to say "watch out we got a badass over here!" and turned away. Meh, boyfriends, if he had the power he would stuff them all into a rocket and launch them off into space.

Whatever.  Plenty of other fish in the sea and all that jazz.

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly the screen flashed back on, not on Monokuma, but in a strange looking world. 

Danny looked up on the screen as his eyes widened. 

"Is that...The Ghost Zone...?" 

Suddenly, a massive ghost appeared on screen, an extremely powerful looking ghost. 

latest?cb=20141022211616

"Hello students, I've been asked to give you a small lecture. I'd advise listening up, or else I'll have to set off those little bracelets of yours..." 

Katii sighed. As much as she wanted to tell him off, she was afraid that anything she said could risk her or any of her other friends. Keeping her mouth shut, she folded her arms and listened, making sure she was close to Hiss.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Hmph, the two-face teddy's got a lot of nerve thinking he can turn us on each other like that, huh, Mr, Wright?", kay-serious%28d%29.gifKay said.

"Grrrr, in addition to that, I'm gonna look forward to giving him a legal kick in the ass when we turn the tables!phoenix-document%28b%29.gifAlways smile even in the darkest of situation!"phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif, Phoenix replied. "We gotta have complete faith in our friends, like I do with my clients!"

"Let's start by finding the other three!"

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20170203160415

"Hell yeah! This place just got more spookier! You motherfuckers better listen up!"

latest?cb=20170203161155

"You and your potty mouth, Monokid. You better learn some manners! you dumbassstupidshittymotherfucker"

latest?cb=20170203153854

"You're one to talk, Monosuke!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Weip marches out of the main hall and drags Kirby and Chuck back in.

"Nice try, you two, but if you leave now, you'll miss the best part!"

Chuck struggles to escape, but he's helpless without his speed.

"No! I need to plan for when I epically beat up Monokuma, earn the entire schools adoration, and then escape without a scratch, even without my speedy takedown skills!" 

Kirby doesn't even bother to attempt to run. This has happened too many times for him to bother trying.

"There's not much I can do without my Inhale... might as well stick around"

• Thumbs Up 1

Noticing the shocks from earlier, all four decided to listen to the strange tryhard ghost bull-man-thing. To help Robinson focus, Jessica gently held his body between her hands, letting his legs dangle in the air.

• Thumbs Up 1

Amitie, still unnerved, looks at her bracelet. "Can't use magic..."

"Neither can I..." Sig said.

"Can't use any guns?!" Jigen said.

"I cannot use swords. This will be...troubling." Goemon said.

"Can't use any Context Sensitive buttons...great..." Conker said.

"@#$&!" Honker looked at his bracelet. It says he can't use Conker's abilities.

• Thumbs Up 1

Terriful was on his phone. "Oh look at that. A new meme update. Wait.. What in tarnation?" he said right as the fun was about to begin. <This is where the fun begins...>

• Thumbs Up 1

"P-Pariah Dark!?" Danny shouted, seeing the ghost. "B-But you were locked up in your throne room, in a tomb!" 

latest?cb=20130820215513

"Poor, Naive Daniel. Who do you think has been running your little town this entire time? LOSE needed someone, did they not?" 

"And I just thought I'd present you all a little look at little Danny Phantom's world. To show you exactly how much of a "great hero" he is..." 

The ghostly king suddenly showed Amity Park, completely destroyed and in ruin, with Danny's own home transformed into his throne room in that world. 

"No..." Danny said, looking at the destruction.

"But that's not all folks. Keep in mind, I've done this within two weeks..."

"Let's see how I've done with the Ghost Zone, shall we?" Pariah said with a mocking smirk. 

• Thumbs Up 5

pHtL7LV.png

"That's... your dimension, Danny?"

latest?cb=20160301040804

"I can't believe he was able to bypass my detection software! How could I let this happen? I could've alerted all this to you!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"No...." Fura said horrified at Danny's world being destroyed.

"How could he?" Comet said.

Ty simply gritted his teeth.

"Those bastards!" Rocku thought in his head.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Anyone else smell bullshit?" Jessica whispered to her friends.

Lumina nodded, though she seemed uncertain.

"I'm wearing it," Shade sighed despondently, disconnected from the sight onscreen.

• Thumbs Up 3

Overhearing everyone else observe their forbidden action, Katii decided to observe her own. Her eyes widened when she read it.

Cannot protect your best friend, through physical or verbal means.

Katii choked up right there. Without her, Hiss was going to be an easy target! And all these knew people she barely knew just came in... If they find out how nice Hiss is, then they could trick her, and end up killing her.

talking_by_lordrobrainiac-db0df1v.png

Hiss looked at her own It was much simpler for her, than Katii's was "Hiss can't fall on back."

"Heh, sign of death for a cockroach." Melvin chuckled at the irony

happy_closed_by_lordrobrainiac-db0df2k.png

"Oh well! Hiss don't think it be that bad. Skylanders friends, right?"

bereft_by_lordrobrainiac-db0dexm.png

God damn it... DAMN IT.

• Thumbs Up 4

Kirby looks at the screen and hops to his feet.

"That's not a fair statement, Pariah! Danny wasn't there! If he was there, he could have beat you fair and square! That destruction is all your fault, not his!"

Chuck shakes his head at what was on screen.

"You're kidding me! You tore up that much stuff!? You're a manic, man, er, ghost!"

latest?cb=20160817201105

Pariah's video began flying towards his castle in the Ghost Zone, showing more and more ruin in the dimension as it went on. 

"Now then, shall we see some of our ghostly pals?" Pariah said with a sadistic grin. 

The video shifted to Pariah's dungeon. 

"Ah, here we have our old friend Amorpho. He's being forced to stare at news articles about others' exploits. That was always a problem for you, wasn't it? So scared of not being able to live up to anyone else's achievements, correct?" 

latest?cb=20160403182844

"..." Amorpho didn't reply. 

"Moving on, we have our old friend Technius, who's being forced to live in an old outdated computer running Windows 96. That must be lovely fun for our master of technology, correct?" 

"SOMEONE HELP ME!" Technus screamed in horror of how slow the device was.

latest?cb=20160807233858

• Thumbs Up 4

Look on the bright side, mate, Jessica thought, at least you're not stuck in a red-ringed Xbox 360.

• Thumbs Up 5

Meanwhile, in Geonosis...

latest?cb=20160427113901

"Note to self... make sure Ryoko doesn't die in this game. I need her. Hope my other self gets that memo."

• Thumbs Up 4

"Why would you even do this?! What's the point of all this?! Will this accomplish ANYTHING?! Will you be satisfied with all this destruction?!" Rocku asked Pariah angrily demanding answers.