Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Amitie and Sig grow scared. Sig is hiding it better, but trust me, he is frightened.

Jigen and Goemon look at Celes with lots of suspicion. They may have killed for money, but only because the baddies were trying to kill them first...at least, according to some interpretations. Not to mention most of their victims have been, quite frankly, assholes (at best).

• Thumbs Up 1

Celes_(06).png

"I assume your the one behind all the shoddy localization too Monokuma. Changing our titles to Ultimates and ruining poor Aoi's and Ishitaka's names like that. Yes I don't like being spelt Celeste thank you."

Celes_(08).png

"Its complicated" Celes explains to Kaede, "in a nutshell I was revived by some space aliens known as the Link Joker. I guess that makes me one them."

• Thumbs Up 3

tumblr_inline_ncskrb70WQ1sf6ee8.png

"Oh, it's even worse than that. Not only did she kill like that..."

"But she also went and tricked another person into helping her with the murder, and on an innocent".

"Honestly Skylanders, with friends like yours, who needs enemies, AMIRITE?!" Monokuma said laughing.

Monokuma chuckled a little. 

"Ah, you're reminding me of old times Celeste. Maybe Hina will burst in with some doughnuts, or maybe Sayaka will come and give us a rousing performance!" 

"Or maybe you'll betray your little friends again. Maybe you'll even get away with it this time around!" 

• Thumbs Up 3

Another screen shows up, revealing another Monokuma.

latest?cb=20160427113859

"Yup! Celes actually speaks the truth for once! How ironic is that! In fact, I was one of those revived by this Link Joker. Me and her were accomplices once! Of course, I was once a sexy fashionista before my plan to corrupt Sonic backfired and blew me up. But that's a story from another RP!"

latest?cb=20160427113859

"Speaking of which, still not forgiving you for switching sides, traitor!"

• Thumbs Up 3

7 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

Celes_(06).png

"I assume your the one behind all the shoddy localization too Monokuma. Changing our titles to Ultimates and ruining poor Aoi's and Ishitaka's names like that. Yes I don't like being spelt Celeste thank you."

Celes_(08).png

"Its complicated" Celes explains to Kaede, "in a nutshell I was revived by some space aliens known as the Link Joker. I guess that makes me one them."

phoenix-deskslam.gif"Ummm, as hard as that is to buy, you really don't expect us to skate around the fact that you may have committed murder do you!?",phoenix-pointing%28b%29.gif Phoenix was starting to get fed up.

"Ugh, you sound no better than the woman who killed........never mind", kay-sad%28d%29.gifKay trailed off not wanting to go down THAT road again just yet.

• Thumbs Up 2

Celes_(03).png

"I should thank you Monokuma for at least making Leon's case the easiest thing to figure out. Next time make sure our Super High School talents actually do something worthwhile."

celica%207_zpsyiqzdcji.png

"Another one!?" Celica stated the obvious.

Celes_(08).png

"Its not like I had a choice anyways ummm... Monokuma. I at least had something here at the Academy."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Errr..." Flame couldn't say much more, this whole debacle was getting out of hand.

Ayna and Zapper don't seem too impressed with Celes' behaviour. At least that Danny character seemed remorseful. Celes looked like she couldn't care less.

Shademon just continued to watch on, keeping the score.

tumblr_inline_o5owszycXZ1s6kosb_500.png

"But hey! No more messing around! We've got a game to play and stakes to raise!" Monokuma suddenly said, with a holographic Junko behind him. 

tumblr_inline_njakbcPqGu1qjorge.png

"This should heavily increase the chances and rates in my favor" Holo!Junko said, in her smart personality.

04e1943e0f1e80e201de75b9e6d07eed.jpg

"Hey hey! This is my show! Go show off your fanservice somewhere else until I needs ya!" Monokuma said. 

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8jm55dkv9g4c

"FINE, BUT YOU BETTER FUCKIN' SHOW THEM THE TRUE MEANING OF FUCKIN' DESPAIR, YOU HEAR ME YOU LITTLE SHIT?!" 

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20160301040627

"..."

qborp75.png

"Alter-Ego... you know what she has done all along?"

latest?cb=20160301040627

"My predecessor was... involved in her plan to murder. I knew of this revival too. I was in fact programmed by a revived Link Joker along with Tails and Cyrus Borg: The person I was modeled after."

latest?cb=20160427114807

"You had... something with the good guys? Well, that's a laugh. Why would a team like the Skylanders need some lying murderous scum like you in their ranks? But that's all I'll say for now. I'll leave you to me."

latest?cb=20160427114809

"Bye now! Hopefully the next time I see you, you'll all be corpses!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Chuck hangs at the back of the main hall, eating popcorn from a bag he found along the way to the Main Hall.

"This is getting interesting! I never knew this place was a high school drama with killing! Would still be better If I was the main character!"

Kirby just watches the proceedings from a distance..

Celes would never do such a thing! She's a hero, and heroes wouldn't harm anyone who doesn't deserve it just for fame and fortune! But she didn't deny the claims, nor did she feel sad.... I'll have to be careful around her too.

• Thumbs Up 1

Celes_(14).png

"I honestly don't care what you think of me. I have no regrets for the things that I've done in the past."

yusei%201_zpstidxf2x6.png

"..."

celica%201_zpsm2fmisi7.png

"At least you live life to its fullest! Even if its unlife...or something like that!"

• Thumbs Up 2

qborp75.png

Alter-Ego's been... hiding things from me?

Exactly. Are you sure you should trust them? Anyone? What else do they have locked up? What other secrets will they hold against you?

Trust nobody.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Hey, Are you O.K.?" Ayna had noticed Kadae was beginning to look out of it. "We'll figure something out, my name is Ayna, what's yours?" Ayna asked with a warm smile.

• Thumbs Up 2

tumblr_inline_mqny8tVzpx1qz4rgp.png

"Now then, shall we proceed with the festivities peasants?"

Suddenly, Junko began getting pushed off screen. 

tumblr_inline_nw8nx5JmuH1tyiywu_500.png

"I said get your fanservice junk out of here Junko! This is my killing game!"

tumblr_inline_og1k70uChl1ut7ey4_500.png

"Remind me to reprogram you to be more obedient!" Junko said, oddly perky.

danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc-producer

"Now then, where were we? Ah yes! Stakes!"  

• Thumbs Up 3

Kaede hesitantly looks at Ayna.

Vik5tML.png

"I-I'm Kaede." She says.

She turns to the screen.

qborp75.png

"Stakes?"

latest?cb=20160301040812

"Another way to put it would be... motives."

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

Celes_(14).png

"I honestly don't care what you think of me. I have no regrets for the things that I've done in the past."

"I've met a lot of people like that in my line of work",phoenix-handsondesk%28b%29.gifPhoenix said. "And you should know that it's never ended well for them when they try to escape their crimes against me".

"Wow! I think you just got made by the Fighting Phoenix himself! Better watch out!", kay-grin%28d%29.gifKay couldn't help but dig her heels in.

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

tumblr_inline_mqny8tVzpx1qz4rgp.png

"Now then, shall we proceed with the festivities peasants?"

Suddenly, Junko began getting pushed off screen. 

tumblr_inline_nw8nx5JmuH1tyiywu_500.png

"I said get your fanservice junk out of here Junko! This is my killing game!"

tumblr_inline_og1k70uChl1ut7ey4_500.png

"Remind me to reprogram you to be more obedient!" Junko said, oddly perky.

danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc-producer

"Now then, where were we? Ah yes! Stakes!"  

Image result for mettaton

"Oh dear. It seems someone certainly lost the memo not to let the amateurs run the show, " Mettaton japed.

"I'll admit all they need is a third for a 3 Stooges act!", Related imageSonic quipped.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Stakes? Don't tell us that our loved ones will get eaten if we lose..." Flame gulped. "I don't really have any loved ones but it's still not a nice thought,"

Ayna and Zapper tensed up while Shademon became more calm in their demeanor. They were not going to let Danny get screwed over.

• Thumbs Up 1

Amitie saw Anya. "Hey there. Your armor looks kinda familiar to me...oh right! Do you know Sarge?"

Sig noticed the resemblence, too. "Sarge is a pretty cool guy." That said, Sig was highly suspicious of Celes, and was none too happy to have heard what he did.

But he knows Amitie probably doesn't believe any of it. He won't allow anyone to hurt Amitie, not for cash, not for nothing.

Jigen and Goemon don't like the prospect of being offed for simple cash. They stay on their guard.

Conker and Honker are looking burnt from the shocks, but they finally arrived. Greaaaat...

• Thumbs Up 1

giphy.gif

Monokuma pointed his remote at Sonic and Mettaton @Jovahexeon Joranvexeon and sent massive shocks down them. "It is very very wrong to make fun of your headmaster, and no one most certainly insults my creator. If this behavior continues, I'm afraid I'll have to show you the true meaning of punishment...".

@Failinhearts

"Right you are". 

"And I have quite the number of them here today..." 

"First off, I'd like to show you what's all befalling your worlds while you're all stuck locked away in here. Your foolish little friends can't travel around when I've shut down all of their teleport links, which significantly slows down the process". 

"You've already seen what happened to Danny's world..."

"Who wants to see what I've done with the others?" Monokuma said with a sick laugh.

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

Amitie saw Anya. "Hey there. Your armor looks kinda familiar to me...oh right! Do you know Sarge?"

Sig noticed the resemblence, too. "Sarge is a pretty cool guy

"Sarge?" Ayna raised an eyebrow. This was getting interesting.

But then Monokuma announced his further plans...

"OH NO!" Flame gasped. "Dragon Shores! He's going to ruin Dragon Shores... And I love hanging out there."

"This guy loves being a freaky villain..." Zapper gulped.

The digital world is already in ruins... there isn't much he can do to make it worse is there? Shademon just stared in disgust.

• Thumbs Up 1

kfTVmxN.png

"You mean... you destroyed other worlds?! What if... you destroyed where I came from?! I don't even know the series I even came from!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Kirby isn't going to back down from Monokuma's dare. He shouts out,

"Okay, show Pop Star! We have so many good hearted people who would totally take on anything you threw at them! King Dedede, Meta Knight, Bandana Dee, the Squeak Squad, Magolor and the Lor.... Even without me, Pop Star and the rest of Gamble Galaxy will be safe! And you deserve to be made fun of, Two-Tone Bear!"

Chuck joins in with Kirby, throwing down his popcorn.

"You may be a devious trickster, but The Flock can hold back any attack, from pig and you alike! You're just another inconvenience to us birds! Put Piggy Island up on that screen, will ya?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Yup! He wears armor that looks kinda like yours!" Amitie said. She wants to continue the conversation...but is frightened upon hearing what Monokuma did to other worlds.

Shaken, even. "I'm sorry. We've been really scared...we want this to be over..." Sig said, his monotone voice clearly shaking in some fear.

• Thumbs Up 2

Celes_(01).png

"I wouldn't put it past him to do so but who knows with Monokuma."

celica%207_zpsyiqzdcji.png

"Scary..."

yusei%201_zpstidxf2x6.png

"Whatever the case we have to deal with this seriously. We are Skylanders after all."

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Failinhearts said:

kfTVmxN.png

"You mean... you destroyed other worlds?! What if... you destroyed where I came from?! I don't even know the series I even came from!"

200_s.gif

"Oh? You don't know where you come from?" Monokuma said, faking sadness.

"Well that's a pretty funny story, because I know exactly where you come from Kaede." 

"But that's for me to know, and you to wonder about while you're slowly going into your death!" 

1 minute ago, Cheawn said:

Kirby isn't going to back down from Monokuma's dare. He shouts out,

"Okay, show Pop Star! We have so many good hearted people who would totally take on anything you threw at them! King Dedede, Meta Knight, Bandana Dee, the Squeak Squad, Magolor and the Lor.... Even without me, Pop Star and the rest of Gamble Galaxy will be safe! And you deserve to be made fun of, Two-Tone Bear!"

Chuck joins in with Kirby, throwing down his popcorn.

"You may be a devious trickster, but The Flock can hold back any attack, from pig and you alike! You're just another inconvenience to us birds! Put Piggy Island up on that screen, will ya?"

fe08b5125b509a53a0490dd3270cb0cc.jpg

"Can do!" Monokuma said with glee.

On the screen, Popstar popped up, and it was barely recognizable. Wispy Woods was burned to the ground, the trees, and grass was completely destroyed, the normally blue sky was red, and all signs of life seemed to be completely lost.

"Oh look Pinkie! It's your pal!" Monokuma said, as the camera showed a beaten and broken Meta Knight on the floor, barely able to move.

"What do ya say we turn his frown upside down!" Monokuma said, as he snapped his fingers and the person holding the camera placed a Monokuma mask on Meta Knight. It was similar to the mask that brainwashed the fearless knight during the robotic invasion. 

"Mono Knight.EXE Downloaded, awaiting orders sir" Meta Knight said with a dull voice.

Monokuma laughed. "Destroy that world, and kill everyone". 

• Thumbs Up 4