Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"The only thing that matters to me is Madoka's safety." Homura sits there, hands crossed. Her cold face unwavering. "I've devoted my entire life to her." She looks at her Soul Gem. "Literally."

• Thumbs Up 1

"I get you. Well, I wouldn't worry 'bout it now." Lupin said. "And hey, turn that frown upside down." Lupin grabs Homura's face, attempting to make her mouth look like a smile.

Amitie and Sig are back at the academy...where they see things are a bit frantic at the moment.

"What happened?!" Amitie said.

• Thumbs Up 3

Homura started acting all flustered. "H-Hey! Stop! U-Unhand me right this instant!"

"I-It tickles, okay?!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Yaya's car finally pulls up to H.Q. "We're here folks. Thanks for choosing Yaya's taxi service! Now, does anybody wanna help me get this girl to the med bay?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Oh, you tickle, huh?" Lupin said.

"I'll help her get to the medical bay. You do your thing." So Lupin carries Mia to the hospital.

• Thumbs Up 2

Homura catches her breath from the tickling. "Haaaaah... haaaahhh..."

"Never... again."

• Thumbs Up 2

Kirby sighs and his eyes lower. He reorients himself in his seat properly.

"Sorry Yaya.... I'll be more careful next time...."

Kirby hops out of Yaya's car and heads into the Academy.

"I'd try, but I'm not great with carrying such large things like her. You're going to have ask someone else."

Oh, I wish there was a Copy Ability for happiness or something... Homura seems like she needs a lot.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Thanks Lupin, oh if you see Sarge around, tell the big guy to meet me at the workshop this afternoon, O.K.?" 

Yaya then de-summons her car and heads off to find her crew.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Oh, you bet." Lupin said. Sonhe takes Mia to the medical bay.

Amitie notices this. "What happened?! Is she gonna be alright?!" Amitie asked frantically.

"She'll be fine if we take her to the medical bay!" Lupin said. So he is on his way there now.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Well, well! If it isn't our favorite smol goddess and Ms. Buzzkill!" Sayaka chuckles as Madoka and Homura enter the Academy.

"Hey, Sayaka!" Madoka waves.

Homura simply crosses her arms and looks away. "Miki."

• Thumbs Up 2

Lupin puts Mia on the nearest bed. "Can we get a doctor here?! And not one of those Metal Sonics, but a real doctor!"

"Sorry Valentine's hasn't taken the best turn, but she'll be fine." Lupin said.

"I hope so...whoever she is better recover!" Amitie said.

They leave the room, and after a bit of a breather...

"You ready to dance with Bugboy there?" Lupin asked Amitie.

"You betcha!" Amitie said. "But...I still don't get it...Sig loves me?!"

"Of course he does. What, the fact that he came all this way just to check up on you wasn't enough?" Lupin said.

• Thumbs Up 2

yEcv6dk.jpg

"Trust me. He may not look it, but he really does love you! I should know!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Mia awakens in a med bed. "Woah... did I black out?"

Mia quickly got up, holding her head. "Where the heck am I?" She looks around before heading out, holding her head.

"Man, this place is looking fancy!" She smiles. "I ain't seen a place look this rich in ages."

• Thumbs Up 1

"You're right." Amitie said. "But it's so...unreal..."

"Oh, she's still trying to process it. Don't worry, Red Hat; it'll sink in." Lupin said. "Anyway, I gotta prepare for my dance with a certain kitty cat. Toodles!" Lupin said.

• Thumbs Up 2

I wonder if anybody is here? I did see that Pink Girl and her Pink Blob sidekick... is this a place for Magical girls to learn? Wait, does that mean I'll have to become one of them as well? Mia begins to slightly cringe at the thought.

She roams around for a little bit. "Hello?" "Anybody here?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Black Death entered into the academy. There was a few new things around since he had been there last, and it felt like for the first time in forever, he wasn't trying to kill someone in here. How strange is the path life takes us. One minute you're a evil robot, next you're a good one. He stopped in front of the Team Warriors picture and stared at it. Remembering everyone.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sig saw Black Death...and was clearly unhappy to see him.

"You're not gonna hurt my friends, are you?" Sig asked...and he still remembers his bugs dying as well. "Leave my friends alone, alright?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"So, are you guys here for the dance?" Neptune asks.

Madoka shrugs. "Well, I wanted to join your team again! And Homura tagged along, and it turns out it was Valentines! But a dance? Sure! That sounds like fun! What do you think, Homura?"

"A dance?" Homura turns away, trying to hide her face, which was slightly red. "I-If that's what you want... I'll join you."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Hold it right there shady robot!" Mog appears with Shademon and Ztar in tow. "If you want to become a skylander again you'll have to join the reforming club of misfits! Or else Edgeworth will yell objection at you so loudly you'll be blown away forever!" pointing at Black Death.

Terriful entered the dance room. "Alright ladies! Single and ready to mingle! And anyone who is 11 years older than me is off limits. Yeah, that means you Katii! Some people amiright?" <Yeah, my writer had this joke running in his head about Katii x Me until he found out how old she was.>

• Thumbs Up 2

As Rocku and Graff were walking in the Academy, they still couldn't believe what happened to them during the whole case.

"R'ucku and G'urf huh? The nerve of Joker to turn us into hideous over exaggerations of us. I can't believe I caused so much havoc here..." Rocku said slightly ashamed of himself.

"You're weren't yourself bro, as wasn't I either, it's crazy how stupid I became. I know people see me as a moron but not that MUCH of a moron." Graff said.

"Yeah, just glad we're back to normal and-" Rocku stopped talking when he saw Black Death.

"What is he doing here?" Rocku asked with an angry tone.

• Thumbs Up 2

Amitie is kinda worried. Sure, she danced with Sig before, but that was under Ember's spell. She wonders if she'd accidentally step on his foot or something. And if she did, what would he do?

And she's still trying to process the fact that Sig told her he loved her. That was very unexpected, though it was quite a pleasant surprise.

Not to mention, how will things go from here? Hopefully things go well, though.

Sig is also worried. How will he look? Is he a good dancer? Though he is somewhat left relieved upon realizing even if he wasn't, Amitie would forgive it. Dancing isn't really his thing.

To be fair, though, he didn't expect Amitie to say she loved him. He thought she'd have no interest, and yet now they're a couple.

But there's another unrelated issue; with Black Death here, there's also the issue of whether or not he'll do anything to hurt Amitie and his friends. The whole thing makes him very uneasy.

• Thumbs Up 2

Black Death turned to everyone. "I am not here to harm anyone. I am here to make amends with everyone. Starting with Yaya." he said.

• Thumbs Up 1

"As for me... I've learned quite a bit from Kyoko recently! I think I got some moves to show the dance floor!" Sayaka says, tapping her foot eagerly.

"I'm sure you can dance wonderfully, Sayaka! Homura, I've never seen you dance. Can you?" Madoka asks.

Homura looks at herself. "I honestly don't know. Although I am aware of Real Worlders trying to make me dance in an embarrasing way..."

"It's stuff like this that makes me hate them more."

• Thumbs Up 1

Goemon then suddenly appears. "I have been away for a while. What has occurred latel-"

Then he noticed Black Death. And he immediately has his sword ready.

"For whay business do you have here, you dishonorable fiend?" Goemon said.

• Thumbs Up 1