Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Roxas accepted Shantae's kiss.

Raven_Bustup_1445971787.jpg

"So, what just happened here, or should I not question it?" Raven asked, having just witnessed the entire thing.

"That was love, my angel. Pure love in its first phase", Related imageHarvey Birdman said passionately viewing the scene.

"Y'know that could be us, someday, AHEM, errrrr, well maybe not if, uh don't want, uhhhhhhh"  My god, I'm actually really trying to go steady with this one!? "Well umm, I mean, you can't predict everything 'lest your uh, Garnet amirite!?", he tried to save himself with the remark.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Mr. Birdman, let's please just get through one thing before we begin thinking about the future. You'll find if you always concern yourself with the future, you'll never be able to enjoy the present". Raven said, going Godot mode.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Okay... so who did you meet?" Sonic asks, taking a cup of coffee on the table. "Judging from your tone, this seems like a very big deal." He says to Jigen.

• Thumbs Up 2

11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Mr. Birdman, let's please just get through one thing before we begin thinking about the future. You'll find if you always concern yourself with the future, you'll never be able to enjoy the present". Raven said, going Godot mode.

"Huh? Y'know you're absolutely right! No wonder  I've botched every date I've had due to my rash fear of dying alone!.....................I said that out loud didn't I?"Image result for harvey birdman

Meanhwhile, elsewhere, speaking of Godot...........

File:Godot Forward Side On.gif

"Well, perhaps I should get going......and yet I still can't shake the fact that our little kitten's grown up...............Mia is this really what you would be okay with?

And then there's Silver-Mane, that wild mare with the whip. I just can't help but feel like something abut her, was misunderstood by me the first time we met. Like my old rival..........Mia as well....................."

godot-steams%28b%29.gif

"GRRRRRR, it's likely nothing. I'm going to go see Trite in Edgeworth's office and tell him I'm leaving. It's no fun being here alone on Valentine's Day anyway", Godot grumbled as he took off towards the office, not noticing a familiar worried face following him.

miamaya-strict%28a%29.gif

• Thumbs Up 2

Valentine's day... Sarge had little idea what the hell this day was other than couples get to be all smoochy with each other and that's about it. And frankly he didn't really care for it either way.

He stayed slumped in a chair reading an old book about landscaping fairy gardens and he found it rather interesting. Little things were very clever at making gardens. Next to where Sarge sat were a couple more books. One about different weapons of the Bogon Galaxy and one about The History of the Warthog, a type of futuristic vehicle. 

He felt extremely tired last night so today he was exercising is mind rather than do any training or gardening.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ragna was deep in Forest Crossing, right in front of Jin's house.

ragna%2021_zpspovufwj9.png

"Alright. This seems to be the place." Ragna knocked on the door with Jin answering it. However he didn't seem to be in the best mood.

jin%201_zpsmjvrrrvl.png

"I'm glad you remember my birthday brother but I'm afraid things are going to be very awkward for us." His guest came out to greet Ragna.

izanami%203_zps8o8n7gsx.png

"Hello there Ragna. Glad to see you're in best health."

ragna%2014_zpsjiwi26md.png

"Dammit Saya! I don't have time for your bullshit now!"

izanami%202_zpshjiotyye.png

"Oh dear Ragna I only came to celebrate our dear brother's birthday so I only ask for a temporary truce."

ragna%2011_zpszhqolvqd.png

"Fine but you two better behave yourselves."

• Thumbs Up 4

File:Godot Forward Side On.gif

"Well, perhaps I should get going......and yet I still can't shake the fact that our little kitten's grown up...............Mia is this really what you would be okay with?

And then there's Silver-Mane, that wild mare with the whip. I just can't help but feel like something abut her, was misunderstood by me the first time we met. Like my old rival..........Mia as well....................."

godot-steams%28b%29.gif

"GRRRRRR, it's likely nothing. I'm going to go see Trite in Edgeworth's office and tell him I'm leaving. It's no fun being here alone on Valentine's Day anyway", Godot grumbled as he took off towards the office, not noticing a familiar worried face following him.

miamaya-strict%28a%29.gif

1 hour earlier...........

1 hour ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Katii remembered... Mayhem was able to be sensed by many of the skylanders. He never seemed happy about it, and she could have only imagined how Mayhem would have reacted, possessing Maya. Though she did vaugely remember Mayhem grumbling something about how people really need to wait an hour after eating before performing a seance.

Regardless, Katii turned to Maya and smiled. "Thanks Maya. I'm sorry to hear that... I've lost my brother a long time ago, and still miss him to this day. But, I guess the important thing is that as long as they're still with you in your memories, they're always there in some way."

"Well, it's funny you mention that", maya-thinking%28b%29.gifMaya said. "I can actually become her, but sadly never see her. It's like..maya-worried%28b%29.gif........it's probably better if I just show you", Maya said sadly as she concentrated on calling her big sister Mia.............and became her!!

mia-grinning%28a%29.gifmiamaya-grinning%28a%29.gif

miamaya-grinning%28b%29.gif

"Pleased to meet you, Miss Katii, the famous former theif, I hear it was, right?"

• Thumbs Up 3

42 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"Alright, let's cut to the chase. That thing I wanted to discuss? Let's just say Jigen just happened to bump into an old acquaintance of mine. And I think now's a good time to tell you of him and his organization."

"More specifically, I wanted to talk about an owl problem we seem to have gotten. You remember the 1960s, right?"

Lupin shows them an old photo of one of the owls.

BronzqN.jpg

(pretend this is old and worn out)

"Sorry about the quality of the photo. But it seems they're making their big comeback. The organization this guy works for is called the Glaucus Pharmaceuticals. Ever heard of them?"

• Thumbs Up 2

"So... evil owls?" Tails asks, looking at the pictures. "Well, this certainly will be a breath of fresh air from fighting bears at least."

"So what's their deal?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Experimentation, my friend. Horrible, horrible experimentation. They've injected people with false memories of torture on top of the torture they've actually gone through."

"One particular victim of theirs, Aisha Kaiser, couldn't even live without life support after so much pain. And their original leader...well, he was stone cold dead by the time I dealt with them, but his influence cause Aisha to be unable to think of a life without horrible experiments and other unpleasantness."

"So, she continued the work of a man who ruined her life." Lupin said. "What I'm wondering is why they would return after 49 years of being gone." Lupin said.

• Thumbs Up 2

"I see... this IS serious. And you have no intel on what they're planning?" Sonic asks, putting his cup back on the table and observing the photo.

• Thumbs Up 2

"No, but I'd assume someone had a long grudge for destroying their handiwork and decided they want revenge on us." Lupin said.

"But I will also say this; they have drugs that can do a number of things like knock you out, and hallucinate things. And yes, I was a victim of that. That was one hell of a trip, but one I was hoping I'd never have to go on ever again." Lupin said.

"I wonder who's leading them now since both their leaders are taking a dirt nap. But I'd say we're in for a hell of a battle. I just don't know when."

• Thumbs Up 2

"We'd better be prepared for when the time comes, then. Thanks for bringing this to my attention." Sonic gives the photo back to Lupin and Jigen.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Just thought you should know. I wouldn't want my buddies to be left in the dark." Lupin said. "Oh, but another thing; they seem to have had crazy maintenence. If they strike, they've likely been watching us a while, which means they'll probably already have prepared." Lupin said.

• Thumbs Up 1

"As expected from owls. Well, I'll start making machine guns to mount at the Academy's walls." Tails gets up from his seat.

"They'll probably know we're making them." Sonic says to his brother.

Tails shrugs. "I know. I just like making guns."

• Thumbs Up 2

34 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Well, it's funny you mention that", maya-thinking%28b%29.gifMaya said. "I can actually become her, but sadly never see her. It's like..........it's probably better if I just show you", Maya said sadly as she concentrated on calling her big sister Mia.............and became her!!

mia-grinning%28a%29.gifmiamaya-grinning%28a%29.gif

miamaya-grinning%28b%29.gif

"Pleased to meet you, Miss Katii, the famous former theif, I hear it was, right?"

tumblr_oiklk24Uwe1rammm1o5_250.png

"Holy mother of infinity!" Katii reeled back in surprise, startled by her friend's sudden change.

tumblr_oiklfxho151rammm1o7_250.png

"Heheh. Wow, nice trick. there Maya... er, Miss Maya's sister?" Katii said, "Didn't catch your name, but yea, I'm Katii. Yeah not so much a thief anymore than I am a rogue. Mostly I steal from the bad guys nowadays."

tumblr_oiklfxho151rammm1o3_250.png

"Man, that is pretty cool thing your sister did there. Is that some kind of necromancy spell or something? Never really looked into that kind of magic."

• Thumbs Up 1

Overhead Forest Crossing... a figure on a hoverdeck has managed to warp her way to the skylanders! Only she's going to be in need of some major assistance!

"You piece of junk! Arrrgggg! Never trust Skylander second hand technology!" She screams as the rift engine on her hoverboard catches fire. "OH man if I don't steer this thing away from that town they will be hell to pay! And I'll be the one paying!"   

She tries to use her communicator. "Mayday, mayday my name is Mia and I need urgent assistance! My hoverdeck is on fire and I'm going to crash! I need help NOW!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Lupin walks out of the room, feeling like he had the most unpleasant trip to memory lane.

Meanwhile, Amitie and Sig are at the Able Sisters' place looking for nice clothes to wear.

"Oooh, this one looks cute! Oh, so does this one! So many choices!" Amitie said.

Sig was looking at the suits. "Hm...which one do I wear? I guess I'll pick this one." Sig said.

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20160301183849

"We have recieved a distress call!" Alter-Ego says over the intercom. "Any Skylander on standby, go investigate the source!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"OH COME ON! I'm broke, I can't afford to wreck an entire town!" Mia cries, struggling to keep her hoverdeck away from the town as it makes a nose dive.

"Come on you piece of junk at least let me land you somewhere remote before you go and explode on me!" 

Kirby looks up from his sad walk.

"Wait, someone's in trouble? We've got to help them!"

Kirby runs around the Academy, looking for where the distress call is from. After searching most of the hallways, he heads outside to see the crashing hoverdeck!

"Don't worry, whoever you are! I'm here to help!"

Kirby fills his body with air and floats his way up to the hoverdeck!

• Thumbs Up 1

"You are the worst!" Mia snarls at the rift engine... she has no choice but to destroy the deck while it's still in the air and hope the damage to the town is minimal.

Hoping for a easy landing she kick flips off the hoverboard and shoots the engine causing it to explode. She herself is nearly sent flying into some houses.

"Oh hell no!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Kirby slows down his floating as he approaches the hoverdeck, only for the hoverdeck to be blown up by the figure! Kirby is sent flying back from the explosion.

Woah, that's not nice! You can't just break stuff like that in the air! But it looks like they still need saving!

Kirby spits out the air in his body and dives down through the air. He attempts to catch up with the figure, but he doesn't fall fast enough!

"Oh, if only I had Hi-Jump! Now they're going to hit those houses!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"...Hello, are you okay?" A girl leans down to see Mia after her impact. "I was just on my way to the Academy and I saw you on the ground like this. You need to go the hospital?"

• Thumbs Up 1