Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

16 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"19, when our mother was murdered..........two years after I was", miamaya-strict%28b%29.gifMia Fey answered to the first question.

"As for how long the possession lasts, it can depend on how strong the medium is and how long the ghost wishes to stay. However with Phoenix involved he has on occasion, errrrrm expelled more vile spirits with the power of his lawyer skills, weird as that's always been."miamaya-normal%28b%29.gif

"Very interesting." Katii smiled. "Well, That's a cool ability there. that's for sure. Maya's told you about Mayhem, right? You think she might be able to summon him one day? I mean, I feel like it might be difficult, what with him traveling to another dimension... But I think it wouldn't hurt to try one day."

"Actually, I dunno... I'm kind of afraid of seeing Mayhem in your outfit. No offense! It's a nice outfit, it's just... Mayhem would look disturbing in it."

• Thumbs Up 3

"The name's Mia, nice to meet you Amitie." Mia smiled back. "So what kind of party everyone is throwing?"

Sarge finally arrived with Yaya to her workshop. "O.K. umm right now we have an extra guest." Yaya nervously smiled.

"What do you mean by an extra guest?" Sarge grunted.

Yaya opens the door and lets Sarge in. Sarge takes one look at Black Death sitting in her workshop and quickly adds two and two together.

"Yaya... why is the tratious, killer robot in your damn workshop? Don't tell me I have to vouch for him in front of Sonic and Edgeworth?" Sarge grunted at Yaya.

"He's your new friend!" Mog jumped up. "To keep you company on this lonely day!"

Sarge facepalmed at what Mog said... this was going to be a long V-day.

• Thumbs Up 1

Black Death walked over to Sarge. "I hope we set our differences aside and learn to accept each other." he said politely.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Nice to meet you, Mia!" Amitie said.

"Oh, and the party? It's a Valentine's dance! I'm kinda nervous, actually..." Amitie said. "But it'll be fun, I'm sure!" She seems kinda excited, but that the same time, it's obvious there is worry in her.

• Thumbs Up 1

Kirby continues the conversation, trying his best to back out of it and get back to his plan.

"It's going to be full of love, chocolates, and hearts! In fact, I've got to go help set it up... so see you around!"

Kirby starts to run away from Mia, Amitie, and Lupin. Of course, he doesn't realize that he is running in the opposite way the ballroom is. Someone's probably going to call him out on that.

• Thumbs Up 2

Meanwhile, Homura sits on a bench, polishing her favorite gun. She hums to herself, but so quietly that nobody can hear it. "What's the matter with you?" She asks herself. "You've been letting your emotional guard down so recently..." She looks at her reflection as it shines on the gun's surface. She sighs.

"Nobody understands."

• Thumbs Up 2

Meanwhile, there was some music going through the halls of the school. 

"Hmm. Let's see...what song do I wanna go for next...?" Kat said, practicing singing, something she didn't tell the others. After an event that happened in Heksville, she's been self-conscious regarding it.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Alright robot, I'll take your word for it, only because I trust Yaya a hell of a lot more than you but I'm warning you now, you hurt my squad, I'll turn you into scrap." Marcus said cold and bluntly to Black Death.

"O.K. kid what are doing for this Valentine's day nonsense?"

"Well, we thought we'd try and cheer you up a little since you've looked under the weather for a while." Yaya smiled.

"So have a seat... and we'll get started!"

Sarge humors Yaya and sits on a stool. Shademon slinks out of hiding and gives Marcus a card. "For you." They hiss.

This was getting weird...

Mia then decided to stick around. This place was pretty cool and she could see herself working here with these people. And they said that the Skylanders were pompous jerks... these guys seem pretty neat to me.

• Thumbs Up 1

"S'up, edgelord?" Sonic asks as he pops from behind the bench.

This causes Homura to drop her gun. "Ah!" She hastily grabs the gun and points it at him. "Sonic... don't you dare sneak up on me you... idiot!"

"Hey, hey! Hold it, Homura! Friendly fire!" Sonic laughs.

"Don't call us friends. We've just been allies for way too long." Homura replies, putting the gun down.

"For about three years now?" Sonic crosses his arms. "Come on..."

• Thumbs Up 1

Then Sig pops up. "Hey, Amitie. You getting ready for the dance?" He asked.

"Of course, Sig. I'll catch you later; gotta get dressed for the dance!" Amitie said, running off.

"So do I." Sig said. "Oh, by the way, Black Death's back. I think you should be careful, okay?"

So Sig goes to get ready as well.

• Thumbs Up 2

Rock ran up to @Failinhearts Sonic. 

"S-Sonic, is it true that Terriful's back? Because if that's true, we have to be really careful..." Rock said, realizing something. 

• Thumbs Up 2

"Hm? Yeah... he's here. I've upped the security, though. Hopefully it'll be enough. Besides, I got a new edgelord to look after." Sonic says to Rock.

Homura glares at Sonic. "Don't say that like I'm some mere child!"

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Hm? Yeah... he's here. I've upped the security, though. Hopefully it'll be enough. Besides, I got a new edgelord to look after." Sonic says to Rock.

Homura glares at Sonic. "Don't say that like I'm some mere child!"

Rock shook his head. "That's not what I meant. You remember how pissed off Raven was when she first got here. How do you think she'll react if she finds out Terriful was the reason Kat was almost killed?! She'd go berserk!" 

• Thumbs Up 3

Kirby zooms over to the lobby, and climbs onto the pedestal the Roll Call Book is located. He uses his Inhale to turn the pages, flipping past pages for Mia, Black Death, and Madoka. The book itself stops turning at Homura's page, conveniently for Kirby.

"Yes! There's a page for her! Thanks, book! I know we started out with all those misunderstandings, but now I've got the hang of you!"

Kirby looks over the book's picture of Homura, only to realize one small problem. Kirby shakes his head and jumps off go the pedestal. He lands back on the floor and runs off.

"Darn it, I need pictures from multiple angles if this is going to work! Otherwise I won't have enough reference material to make that dress I want to make for her fit well! At least the book tried to help me. Well, time for plan B! Get those pictures myself!"

Kirby runs off to find where Homura is. He spots her at the bench, but ducks into a bush before Homura can notice him.

If only I had my phone with me! I'll have to use this flash making camera instead. It's more unwieldy, and the flash can bother my eyes if I'm not careful. And I have to keep this a surprise for her!

Kirby pulls out a traditional, somewhat bulky camera about as big as he is and takes a picture of Homura. Then he runs out of that bush and heads to different bush to take another shot at a different angle. Kirby is definitely not thinking this plan through.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sarge looks at the front of the card... it has a picture of flower on the front smiling. He then opens it... he can barely read what Shademon had wrote and it looked like it was written in crayon. "Umm... thank you." He nods to Shademon. 

We're going to have to teach you how to write aren't we?

Ztar then gives him a card, the front of the card said "Happy Valentine's day!" with a picture of monkey winking at the viewer while scratching his butt. Sarge opens up to reveal a receipt and nothing else suggesting that he bought the card and didn't nick off with it.

Little prick has a sense of humor...  

Mog finally gives Sarge her card. It's a heart shaped card with her, Shademon, Ztar, Yaya and him, poorly drawn on the front. He opens this one. "Happy Valentine's day Sarge, you're a good leader! Love Mog." 

Well...this is cute. 

Yaya steps up and finally gives Sarge her card. "Ember sends her well wishes too." She smiles.

Sarge looks at the front of the card. "Thanks for being a friend!" the card said with lots of hearts around it. He then opens the card. "Dear Sarge, I know we're not the most awesome team alive but we hope to make you proud over time. Thank you."

"Love from Yaya, Ember and the rest of Delta-One."

Sarge couldn't help but feel proud at that last card... that made him feel pretty good. He looked at Yaya as she wrapped her arm around Black Death.

He looked at the rag tag team around him.

"Thank you." 

• Thumbs Up 2

15 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Rock shook his head. "That's not what I meant. You remember how pissed off Raven was when she first got here. How do you think she'll react if she finds out Terriful was the reason Kat was almost killed?! She'd go berserk!" 

"That is true... I have no idea what's going to happen. With such powerful beings together, I don't think the Academy can take it!" Sonic's eyes widen in fear.

Homura looks at Sonic stressing out. "And this is why you suck as a leader."

• Thumbs Up 1

Raven_Bustup_1445971787.jpg

"Hey guys, what are you talking about...?" Raven said, suddenly walking out of a room.

"OH GOD WE WEREN'T SPEAKING ABOUT ANYTHING, I SWEAR, KAT'S FINE, TOTALLY FINE. NOTHING ELSE, PLEASEDON'TREDUCEMETOSCRAPMETAL!" Rock said, panicking.

"...Excuse me...?" Raven said, now curious.

• Thumbs Up 2

Kirby marches out of the bush he was in, frowning. He walks over to Homura and points out,

"Hey! It's not Sonic's fault that all that happened! He can't just say that Kat, Terriful, and Raven can't be near each other because it's dangerous! That would be mean, just like you you're acting like right now...."

And then Kirby's voice trailed off.

I'm getting way too mad over this....

Kirby forgot he was still holding his camera. He backs away from the situation, blinking as he goes. Kirby trips over a root and falls over backward, dropping his camera on the ground.

• Thumbs Up 1

Lupin goes to get all dressed for the party. He makes absolutely certain his appearance is perfect in every way; gotta impress the ladies, after all. And who better to impress than his date Kat?

"Ah, that needs a little work...ah, perfect. Now we're going into action soon. My dashing good looks will melt hearts all over!" Lupin said, talking to nobody in particular.

Amitie is putting the finishing touches on her dress-look. She wonders if she looks good enough, and looks for any flaws, so she makes certain to keep looking.

Hm...that needs more work. Definitely need to fix that...there! It looks good now! Let's see now..., Amitie thought to herself.

Sig is putting his suit on. He's had to follow some instructions on how to do certain things, so of course, he's messed up a few times, but once he had it down, he was ready. Though he double checks just to be sure.

Do I look good? I gotta look at these instructions again..., Sig thought to himself.

• Thumbs Up 2

"We're simply discussing battle tactics." Homura says, saving face for Sonic and Rock. "With the weaponry I have, we have much more variety in our methods of attack."

• Thumbs Up 2

Raven glared at Kirby. "I'm sorry, why shouldn't I be near my best friend? Second question, and why I shouldn't I be near this "Terriful" character?

"KIRBY YOU IDIOT, WHY DID YOU SAY THAT RIGHT IN FRONT OF RAVEN, NOW SHE'S GONNA BE CURIOUS" Rock thought. Meanwhile, his face was just a forced smile hiding an inner scream.

• Thumbs Up 2

Homura continues leaning her gun yet glares at Kirby. "Nothing changes around here, I suppose."

"Mitakihara, Golden Skylands or here... I'm still surrounded by idiots."

• Thumbs Up 1

"So now what do we do Yaya, I'm hungry!" Mog asked, wagging her tail.

Yaya quickly realised she didn't think that far ahead mainly due to not getting a chance to really discuss things with the others.

"Err... I didn't think of that..." She sighed.

"Why not?" Mog pouted.

"Because I was doing some errands and looking for you three!" Yaya grumbled.

"Look what you lot have done is nice and all and I think it's neat." Sarge quickly cut in. "The cards are more than enough."

"Are you sure?" Yaya asked looking concerned. Sarge's face seemed more whiter than normal.

"Yes." Sarge put his hand up indicating that enough was enough.

• Thumbs Up 1

Kirby gets back up and grabs his camera. Then he turns to Raven, and of all things... answers the question truthfully.

"Well, when Kat got really badly hurt, Terriful was tearing stuff up in his dark mode again. Maybe there's some kind of connection between both events that you shouldn't get into. I don't really know, I was sleeping at the time. Anyways... I have some work to do with this camera. It's malfunctioning and I need to fix it."

Kirby starts to run back into the Academy with his camera.

Sweet, got all of the photos I needed! Now onto making that dress!  

• Thumbs Up 1

"Oh no...Oh no....Oh no..." Rock thought.

Raven stood silent for a few moments. 

"Skye, to me, now. We have something to attend to before the dance begins..." Raven said with a noticeably angered tone. 

• Thumbs Up 3