Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Can we go someewhere where people aren't having fun? I think what I got to tell you will leave these guys worried." Lupin said.

"You go and have fun now! I've got stuff to discuss with Mr. Gumball, here."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Hah, haaaah. I get it, I get it. It's because you're faster than me." Sonic groans from the teasing.

• Thumbs Up 2

"This is very important, Sonic. I don't think this is something to joke about. Let's go somewhere to discuss this." Lupin said in a very serious tone. This is important, alright.

• Thumbs Up 2

Roxas stood for a moment silently. "Yeah...I guess that's the best logical explanation, huh?" 

Meanwhile, a girl ran up to Sayaka and the others. 

enhanced-buzz-15113-1388894571-4.jpg

"Hey, have you see Danny Phantom around here anywhere?" 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Hah, haaaah. I get it, I get it. It's because you're faster than me." Sonic groans from the teasing.

"Heh, heh! What can I say? Everyone knows I'm the fastest thing alive with my SONIC SPEED!", he emphasized do his trademark 8-point dashRelated image

• Thumbs Up 2

"Don't you have a lab or something? Or is there a party in there?" Lupin said. "If not, I think I trust you enough to know where my hideout is."

• Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"Can we go someewhere where people aren't having fun? I think what I got to tell you will leave these guys worried." Lupin said.

"You go and have fun now! I've got stuff to discuss with Mr. Gumball, here."

"Uhhh, that's Gumshoe to you, Pal!", Gumshoe spoke up, having overheard Lupin.gumshoe-mad%28b%29.gif

"Hey, y'know you seem familiar! Have we met before on case?", gumshoe-thinking%28b%29.gif the police detective asked Lupin.

3 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"Don't you have a lab or something? Or is there a party in there?" Lupin said. "If not, I think I trust you enough to know where my hideout is."

"We'll use Tails' workshop. Let's use that. You know... as long as he's not there. Actually, maybe he should hear this too." Sonic begins heading downstairs.

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Roxas stood for a moment silently. "Yeah...I guess that's the best logical explanation, huh?" 

Meanwhile, a girl ran up to Sayaka and the others. 

enhanced-buzz-15113-1388894571-4.jpg

"Hey, have you see Danny Phantom around here anywhere?" 

sUIq5ya.jpg

"Hm? Who are you?"

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"We'll use Tails' workshop. Let's use that. You know... as long as he's not there. Actually, maybe he should hear this too." Sonic begins heading downstairs.

sUIq5ya.jpg

"Hm? Who are you?"

anigif_enhanced-buzz-14416-1388893346-4_

"Name's Sam Manson and I'm Danny's girlfriend. I'm working on the support effort for those who got trapped in Amity during the ghost invasion, but Danny said there was some kind of party on and I'm not one for missing out on parties, as long as they aren't some lame puffed up ball or something". 

Sam stopped for a moment.

"Although I've heard some rumors about Danny hitting on some women, and if he did that...." 

She cracked her knuckles.

• Thumbs Up 4

"I was thinking that, too, actually." Lupin said.

He then turned to Gumshoe. "I wasn't talking to you, but I believe we met during Neptune's case. Though I must say, you look kinda familiar yourself..." Lupin said, mentally noting that he looks a bit like Zenigata.

"Anyway, I got some important matters to discuss with Sonic here. Shall we get going?" Lupin said.

• Thumbs Up 3

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-14416-1388893346-4_

"Name's Sam Manson and I'm Danny's girlfriend. I'm working on the support effort for those who got trapped in Amity during the ghost invasion, but Danny said there was some kind of party on and I'm not one for missing out on parties, as long as they aren't some lame puffed up ball or something". 

Sam stopped for a moment.

"Although I've heard some rumors about Danny hitting on some women, and if he did that...." 

She cracked her knuckles.

TAMfOac.jpg

"Well... what if we said Danny didn't technically do that? Because, he didn't if you think of it in that sense." Kaede says, trying to defend Danny.

• Thumbs Up 3

"You need to work on your excuse making." Lupin said. "Though Jeff Dan Dunn needed to be a better liar. Isn't that right, Jigen?"

"I don't want to hear that friggin' name ever again!" Jigen said all grumpily.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Oh? Is that correct pardner?" Rock threw in a light hearted jab at Jigen. 

"Well, if Danny didn't do that, or he was controlled, it's perfectly fine. I know Danny and unless he's changed a lot since I last saw him, then I don't see him having done this of his own free will". Sam said.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Yeah. It wasn't of his free will." Sayaka assures Sam.

MIXGDVe.jpg

"It's a loooooong story."

• Thumbs Up 2

Jigen just lights a cigarette and says this; "Leave me alone, kid. I don't want any more association with that friggin' idiot of a cowboy."

Amitie and Sig heard the conversation, and Amitie seemed...very uncomfortable. "He...really wasn't himself that time."

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Roxas.............

File:Fx cine shantae pose 6.pngThis is it Shantae. Just like with Mr. Wright, this is usually where the witness is about to crack and tell the truth. She thought to herself.
Gotta present him with the right evidence...........gulp, here goes.  "ROXAS!", she yelled,

File:Fx cine shantae pose 5.pngbubble-takethat.gif

She presented.....File:6.png The embarrassing photograph?!

"WAH!?"

"Roxas! You risked losing a keyblade for me! You had this photo and you could've used it as leverage. You could've even teased me and I might not have minded, but I believe you truly were about to get rid of it! I can deduce that.....that, you really do CARE FOR ME!Image result for shantae in love

If-if this is true then, I admit that....my heart burns for you!Related image So please! Roxas! Tell me I haven't made a fool of myself in this courtroom for nothing! I can fell it! Please tell me that I've made a solid deduction!"

The judge still there, nodded in agreement, 4judge-nods.gif"It seems this lady putting quite a lot on the line for you young man. I'd suggest you think long and hard about this!"

birdie-yay%28d%29.gif

"WOW! What a glamorous and dedication of love Ms. Genie!", Maggey cried out.

birdie-sad%28c%29.gif

Hey speaking of which, where's Gumshoe? Oh no! Have I lost track of him again!?, Maggey Byrde thought to herself worried.

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20130822043151

"Alright, alright...You got me...." Roxas said. "I do care about you Shantae, and I didn't want Jack to let the other Skylanders see that photo, so I remembered when I was stuck inside Sora, that pirate always wanted to get his grubby mitts on his keyblade...so I gave him the keyblade and teleported it back when he didn't know. That's why I wasn't present during the mission to the robot factory...Jack had my keyblade then". Roxas admitted.

Meanwhile, Sam gave a smile.

"Alright then, I have a party to get ready for. If you see Danny, be sure to let him know I'll meet up with him at the party, see ya!" Sam said,

latest?cb=20160922012929

• Thumbs Up 4

"We should get moving too. Come on!" Sayaka says, leading Sig and Amitie to the Able Sisters.

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20130822043151

"Alright, alright...You got me...." Roxas said. "I do care about you Shantae, and I didn't want Jack to let the other Skylanders see that photo, so I remembered when I was stuck inside Sora, that pirate always wanted to get his grubby mitts on his keyblade...so I gave him the keyblade and teleported it back when he didn't know. That's why I wasn't present during the mission to the robot factory...Jack had my keyblade then". Roxas admitted.

Shanate found herself overjoyed!

"Well then to the winners go the spoils and that's us!"Related image

Shantae said as she took his hand.

Related image

"So fellow winner. Here's to a wish of love fulfilled!", She said as she drew him in for a kiss!

• Thumbs Up 1

"Okay!" Amitie said.

"Let's go." said Sig.

"I've got stuff to do, too! Shall we go, Sonic? You're not gonna like what I have to say, but you need to know." Lupin said.

• Thumbs Up 2

Roxas accepted Shantae's kiss.

Raven_Bustup_1445971787.jpg

"So, what just happened here, or should I not question it?" Raven asked, having just witnessed the entire thing.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Yeah. Let's get moving." Sonic makes it downstairs and he opens the door, seeing Tails having some coffee.

"It was awfully noisy up there, so I took refuge here." Tails explains before taking a sip.

• Thumbs Up 1

To say Yaya was grouchy was putting it mildly. The rift engine was a complete disaster and nothing was working. At all. "Great. just great!" She snarled.

"I'm so angry!" She grunted.

She then made the mistake to check her calendar. "And it's Valentine's Day, today too?!"

"Single and no working rift engine...grrrrrr."

Yaya stormed outside, she needed a break or better yet somewhere to get away from everything... but then she remembered that Shademon wanted to do something nice for Sarge... and that there was no way in hell the man would be caught dead at the Valentine's party.

"Where is that freaky digimon anyway?" She sighed. Walking along outside H.Q. was kind of nice. "Well I think it's time Delta-One had a good group session anyway..."

However something or someone caught her attention. Holy wumpas, it can't be, is that Black Death?! 

"Alright, let's cut to the chase. That thing I wanted to discuss? Let's just say Jigen just happened to bump into an old acquaintance of mine. And I think now's a good time to tell you of him and his organization."

• Thumbs Up 1