Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Could be better, could be worse..." Mia sighs, holding her head. She made a real rough landing on the ground, she had be wiped out before not like that.

"Man, that was rough..."

"Err... Hi." Mia smiles nervously... "Sorry about the mess." She notices Kirby. "Who's the pink thing?" Mia asks before blacking out. 

• Thumbs Up 2

"Oh, that's Kirby. I recognize that face anyway. As for me..."

latest?cb=20131117133401

"I'm Madoka! What's your name?"

She looks at Mia, who has blacked out. "Uh-oh! Um, Homura? Do you have a first aid kit in that shield?!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Kirby finally lands on the ground head first. He bounces off of the ground and flips around to land on his feet. He looks over at Mia and sighs.

"Drat... so close.... We should probably take her to the medbay... maybe she'll feel better...."

Kirby attempts to push Mia forward, but he's a bit too weak to do much of anything.

"We're going to need stronger teammates here.... Oh hi, Madoka!"

Kirby does his usual wave to Madoka.

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20140104042242

"I don't have a first-aid kit, but I'm sure Sayaka Miki could heal her. It's really the only thing she's good at." Homura coldly replies, joining the two pink Skylanders.

• Thumbs Up 1

Lupin rushes into the scene upon noticing the smoke. "What the hell happened here?!" Lupin said, clearly confused as to what happened. Then he notices Madoka, Homura and Mia. "Oh hey there. What the hell happened?!"

Meanwhile...

"I think I'll pick this one. What do you think, Sig? Should I wear it?" Amitie said.

Sig looks at the outfit. "Yeah, it'd look good on you. What do you think of this suit?"

"It'll look great on you, Sig" Amitie said with a smile.

• Thumbs Up 2

Kirby tries to Inhale Mia to get her to move, but all Kirby ends up with is a mouth full of hair, that he promptly spits out.

"Yeah, that's not working either. We definitely need someone stronger."

Kirby glares at Homura in response to her comment.

"Hey! Don't say that about Sayaka! She's a great hero! She can do lots of things, like throw swords, fight with swords, use water magic, and even summon a great big friendly monster to help us! And what's up with you? You seem kinda down in the dumps.... Is something bothering you?"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Hey guys!" Yaya had arrived in her car. "Alter Ego said that there was a distress signal coming from here, anyone needing assistance or a lift back to H.Q.?" She asks the crew.

• Thumbs Up 1

Back at the Able Sisters...

Sayaka tenses up. "Ugh. I have the familiar feeling that a certain someone's insulting me again."

Back with the others...

Homura looks at Kirby and shrugs him off. "You don't know Sayaka Miki the way I have. She's more idiotic than she seems."

• Thumbs Up 1

Kirby runs over to Yaya and cheers.

"Yaya! Just who we needed! We need a little help with getting this person to the Academy for help. She kinda crashed here. Could you carry her in your car?"

Kirby turns back to Homura.

"Well, I don't see an idiot when I look at her, I see a friend! Why would you talk about her like that? Is this some kind of rivalry?"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Sure thing Kirby! Anyone else need a lift?" Yaya asked as she helped Mia up and got her into the back of her car. 

"You need a lift back to H.Q. Kirby?"

• Thumbs Up 2

"She's still a kid. Just like you are." Lupin said bluntly. "And hey, put that frown upside down and cheer up. What's got you so grumpy, huh?"

Meanwhile at the Able Sisters...

"What makes you say that?" Amitie said.

"Don't worry about it, Sayaka." Sig said. "Should we get going?"

"Yes, Sig. We should get ready for the dance! Let's go back and get ready, alright?" Amitie said.

• Thumbs Up 2

"I don't consider it a rivalry." Homura says, eyes closed. "More like an enemy I'm forced to work with."

"Okay guys, break it up... please?" Madoka butts in. "I get it Homura, Sayaka has hurt me many times before... but that was then, okay?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Look, whatever she did to you, it's all in the past. Fujiko's betrayed me many times, yet I still love working with her. What crawled up in your ass and died?" Lupin said, continuing to be blunt.

"Besides, don't we have other things to focus on?"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Well if she contributed to the trauma of having Madoka die and over and over again, I'd say it's quite a big deal and-" Homura just stops. "Just forget it. I've been through these kinds of talks for the past year and a half. This isn't going to change."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Err... anyone still want a lift?" Yaya cringed... "Cause I gotta get this lady back to H.Q. so last chance."

Watching everyone bicker wasn't exactly something she wanted to do today especially since she wanted to help Mog, Ztar and Shademon with V-day ideas for Sarge.

• Thumbs Up 1

Kirby spins around, turning away from Homura. He hops into Yaya's car.

"It'll be a pain to walk all the way back, so I'll take a ride! Thanks!"

This Homura person is such a mean person! Sayaka's no enemy, she's one of our leaders!

• Thumbs Up 3

"We'll take the ride, right Homura?" Madoka grabs Homura's hand as they get on the car.

Homura's face turns slightly red from the impact. "O-Oh, sure... if you want to."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Umm Lupin I don't think she can hear you right now." Yaya turns to the unconscious Mia. "Well, folks strap yourselves in! Time to head home! See you soon Lupin!"

Yaya hopped in the car, started it up and quickly did a three point turn before heading off back to H.Q. with her passagers.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Welp, back to the academy then. But that Homura kid really needs to cheer up, or else she won't have enough of a childhood left to appreciate it." Lupin said.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Homura could be even considered an adult now for all I know. Just unable to age..." Madoka says, twiddling her thumbs in the car. "She's been time travelling to save my life so many times now. She doesn't even remember how many times she went back."

"Please. Don't be so harsh with her. I understand that she can be angry a lot. But it's only because she has suffered way too much. The realization that we're fictional didn't help her either."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Hah! Get used to it, kid. I've known I was fictional since the 60s. Even drove my creator nuts a few times." Lupin said. "Besides, now that you know, you could pull all kinds of pranks on him!"

"And I can relate to being unable to age. You're looking at a guy who's been thieving for decades! Though most things before the 1960s is a blur to me..." Lupin said. "But that's pretty awesome, since I'm still one handsome devil after all these years."

• Thumbs Up 2

"We can't pull pranks on our writer! The mission of the Disciples is to protect them from us, not allowing us to enter the Real World!" Madoka exclaims. "She suffered a lot..."

"From him." Homura continues. "That damn writer made me suffer for his entertainment. Made me see the person I... Madoka, die over and over again."

• Thumbs Up 2

Kirby jumps out of his seat and spins around. When he lands, he faces Madoka and Homura.

"Well, that's no explanation for that mean pessimism!  Even if good things don't happen often you should at least hope that good things do happen eventually! She seems like the kind of person that hates everything.... and then is downer on everyone else...."

• Thumbs Up 1

Yaya just sighed. Hopefully I can make this trip quick and get that poor girl some first aid...

"Kirby please stay in your seat, you'll get hurt if you're not careful." 

Meanwhile back at the academy... 

Sarge is sound asleep with current book flat and open on his chest. It took a while but after his 5th book hitting the snooze button was very easy. He was one very tired spacemarine... a bit too tired...

His face looks a bit puffy as well and pale with rings around his eyes.