Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Oh! I know where Yaya is!" Mog rushed up to Black Death. "We can handle this everyone! Enjoy the party!" Mog waved. She motioned to Black Death to follow her to Yaya's workshop before everyone decided to turn Death into dust.

Kirby goes back to wandering around the Academy. As per usual for the pink puffball. But when he hears a commotion from outside the Academy, he heads to the nearest window to check.

"Huh? What's up down there? Sounds like a ruckus! I'd better go check it out."

Kirby struggles to lift open the window, but he eventually raises it over his head. He hears the talks about Black Death.

"Oh, he's back.... Maybe he's changed.... Nah, that's not like him. But they are letting him in, so it should be okay...."

Kirby closes the window and continues to wander the school. 

Maybe I should go talk to that mean old robot at some point....

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

tumblr_oiklk24Uwe1rammm1o5_250.png

"Holy mother of infinity!" Katii reeled back in surprise, startled by her friend's sudden change.

tumblr_oiklfxho151rammm1o7_250.png

"Heheh. Wow, nice trick. there Maya... er, Miss Maya's sister?" Katii said, "Didn't catch your name, but yea, I'm Katii. Yeah not so much a thief anymore than I am a rogue. Mostly I steal from the bad guys nowadays."

tumblr_oiklfxho151rammm1o3_250.png

"Man, that is pretty cool thing your sister did there. Is that some kind of necromancy spell or something? Never really looked into that kind of magic."

"Sort of, but not really. We women of the Fey have the Kurain Channeling Technique to  take on the spirit of physical structure of the deceased as you can see right now.

Sadly, with our mother now deceased, Maya now has the burden of being the master of the Kurain Channeling Technique and the Fey branch on general. Needless to say, it's been awfully strenuous on Maya", Mia explained. miamaya-bench-sad%28b%29.gif

• Thumbs Up 2

Mia continued to wander around the academy in a daze. "Yo is anyone here?" She called out. Man this place better not be filled with Zombies and other freakish stuff.

She held her head and wandered out to the main quarters.

Yaya was relaxing in her workshop when she heard Mog knocking on the door. "Oh finally, now they show up. And I spent all morning looking for those goofs."

She opens the door and stares in shock. Black Death was standing outside with Mog, Ztar and Shademon. "I-I had no say in this..." They hiss meekly.

"About time!" Lupin said to Mia. "That was one heck of a smoke show you put up. What the hell was that about? And who are you?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Black Death walked over to Yaya. "Yaya, you believed in me when no one else did. I in turn rejected you and tried to kill you. From the most sincere parts of me, whatever I can do to fix our relationship, I will do. You have my word. I... Wasn't myself. But that gas that turned me into another character... it fixed me. I was my old self again. I was better. And now, I hope you can come to forgive me for what I've done."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Oh so there are people here." Mia looks at Lupin. "Name's Mia, I'm a former Misfit/Dek kid." "Now... I have no idea, some crappy organisation call L.O.S.E. or something chased us Misfits all over the multiverse including me. I got away by modifying my Hoverdeck with a Skylander Rift Engine... that turned out to be second hand and once I arrived here the useless piece of junk was ready to blow!".

6361_front.jpg

Mia is on the left.

Mia

Element: Air / Tech

Battle class: Brawler

Skylander Class: Newcomer

One of the ‘dek kids’ Mia is a hoverdeck racer with a love for going places and kicking butt. She used to be with the Misfits until their H.Q. was destroyed by L.O.S.E... Mia managed to escape using a second-hand rift engine to warp her way to safety and finally arrived in Forest Crossing… only for the engine to break down and wreck her hoverdeck. She is quick witted, fun and gets very excited about racing. Something she and Yaya share in common.

Yaya smiled with tears in her eyes. "Come in pal, we've got a lot of work to do!" She invites Black Death in along with the others.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Sure man that would awesome!" Mia smiles. "So how did such a place came to be?" She then asked. "Cause man, who ever built it must have major bank." Mia then nodded.

"That's what I said in the trial after someone accused this place of having a 'cruddy budget.'" Lupin said.

"There's one of my friends now, actually. Hey, Amitie!" Lupin said.

"Huh? Hey, Lupin. Aren't you preparing for the dance? Hey, it's that girl from earlier! Are you okay?" Amitie said.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Sort of, but not really. We women of the Fey have the Kurain Channeling Technique to  take on the spirit of physical structure of the deceased as you can see right now.

Sadly, with our mother now deceased, Maya now has the burden of being the master of the Kurain Channeling Technique and the Fey branch on general. Needless to say, it's been awfully strenuous on Maya", Mia explained. miamaya-bench-sad%28b%29.gif

This was very interesting to the catling. The couldn't help but wonder what Mayhem looked like when he posessed Maya... Something told her that he looked like himself, but in the shape of Maya's body. Katii shuddered at the thought, and quickly expelled it from her mind.

"Wow... So Maya's the boss now huh? Man, I believe it... How old was she when she got that position? 14? 15? Pretty young age..."

"Anyways, another question. How long does this possession last?"

****************************************************************************************

In the academy, Hiss and Papyrus wandered around the ballroom, helping setting things up, but doing a very sloppy job of doing so... Thankfully, the Metal sonics were quick enough to clean up their messes. As they finished setting up a poorly made banner, some familair faces came in. Mac, Leslie and Tenyew came into the room, the former two carrying supplies for a stand.

"Alright, I've been asked to provide some treats here at the valentines day ball." Tenyew pointed at a corner of the ballroom. "I'll be baking all day, while you two will be making my stand."

"Will do, lass!" Mac saluted. "Just you wait, this will be the finest, romantic looking bakery stand this academy has ever seen."

"Hmmhmm." Leslie nodded, following mac.

It was then they overheard a voice say "I smell... Dimension cousins!" 

Before the twins could react, The found themselves picked up and bear hugged by the blue cockroach herself, Hiss.

"AAAUUUGGHHHH!!!! COCKROACH! GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OOFFFF!!!" Mac shrieked in horror.

"Can't... breathe..." Leslie gasped from the force of Hiss's embrace.

Papyrus walked over to the group, looking at Tenyew. "HEY! YOU'RE BACK! HOW DID YOUR QUEST TO SELL YOUR CUPCAKES GO?"

"Turns out we had to go pretty far off to sell them." Tenyew said, "But after that, I made a good amount of money... really helped my self esteem. I may be a grim reaper, but my true passion is baking."

Tenyew looked around. "You guys work pretty quick around here. Valentines day must be a pretty important holiday. So who's your date over there?"

Papyrus looked to where Tenyew was pointing. Right at Hiss, who had just let go of Mac and Leslie. 

"OH? HISS? A DATE?" Papyrus looked confused, "WOW I DIDN'T THINK I HAD A DATE... I SUPPOSE I SHOULD, SEEING WHAT DAY IT IS..."

Papyrus walked up to Hiss and smiled, "HISS. WOULD YOU LIKE THE HONOR OF GOING OUT ME, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, FOR A DATE?"

Hiss looked over to Papyrus and grinned "Sure. That sound like fun!"

Papyrus's eyes lit up as he blushed "R-R-REALLY! WOW! I HAVE A DATE FOR THE VALENTINES DAY FEST!"

Tenyew rolled her eyes as she turned to walk out of the ballroom. "Man, this place is filled with a bunch of weirdos."

• Thumbs Up 2

Meanwhile, Edgeworth was still in his office after Robrainiac and the others left.

raw

"Why did Joker leave these dreadful things around my office". Edgeworth said, picking up multicolour handkerchiefs off the floor.

• Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Sure man that would awesome!" Mia smiles. "So how did such a place came to be?" She then asked. "Cause man, who ever built it must have major bank." Mia then nodded.

MonomiA_7.png

"You ask, and so I shall answer!" Monomi appears from seemingly out of nowhere. "Name's Monomi! Skylanders Academy's mobile AI and apparent exposition machine!"

tumblr_inline_mr6wd3pdOG1qz4rgp.png

"This Academy was commissioned by the head of the Golden Skylanders Academy, Buzz and the Future Foundation! Most of the funding came from Byakuya Togami, the Ultimate Affluent Progeny!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Black Death walked over to Yaya. "How may I assist you?" he said.

-------------------------------------------

Terriful danced outside dance floor like a maniac getting ready for the dance later. All the old outdated moves. I mean, who was he trying to impress anyways? "YEEHAW! I'M HAVING FUN!" he then heard someone mention Black Death. He turned to hear what they were saying, but couldn't so he went back to dancing.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Gah!" Lupin said. "Don't scare me like that! Let me ask you something; why do you look like a rabbit Monokuma wearing a diaper?" Lupin snarked.

"Lupin!" Amitie said. "I wouldn't worry about it. I just hope my dance with Sig goes well..."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Woah, that's pretty cool!" Mia smiled at Monomi. She was caught a tad off guard by the rabbit's appearance but hearing her explanation was good enough for her.

"So is there are party going on or something?" Mia asked. She then turned to Amitie. "Are you a magical girl? Sorry to be a bother but could you heal my head? It's been hurting since I fell."

"O.K. Death I'm going to need you to stay here just for a tick." Yaya smiles. "We're throwing a V-day party for Sarge to try and cheer him up." "He's been feeling off as of late so Shademon suggested that we do something nice for him."

• Thumbs Up 1

tumblr_inline_mr6wcrgwH61qz4rgp.png

"Ah. I understand why someone would ask that."

tumblr_inline_mr6we2AeZ71qz4rgp.png

"Believe it or not, Monokumas were originally meant to be police bots of a sort! They were however hijacked into the monsters they were today. Consider me to be the ideal intention!"

tumblr_inline_mr6wdvo2O21qz4rgp.png

"I was originally a caretaker AI for the Neo World Program, a rehabilitation virtual reality created by the Future Foundation. Tails managed to give me a physical form!"

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

This was very interesting to the catling. The couldn't help but wonder what Mayhem looked like when he posessed Maya... Something told her that he looked like himself, but in the shape of Maya's body. Katii shuddered at the thought, and quickly expelled it from her mind.

"Wow... So Maya's the boss now huh? Man, I believe it... How old was she when she got that position? 14? 15? Pretty young age..."

"Anyways, another question. How long does this possession last?"

****************************************************************************************

"19, when our mother was murdered..........two years after I was", miamaya-strict%28b%29.gifMia Fey answered to the first question.

"As for how long the possession lasts, it can depend on how strong the medium is and how long the ghost wishes to stay. However with Phoenix involved he has on occasion, errrrrm expelled more vile spirits with the power of his lawyer skills, weird as that's always been."miamaya-normal%28b%29.gif

• Thumbs Up 3

Kirby keeps on wandering. This Academy is so big that he still didn't know everything that was within it's walls, and he's been here for a while.

Homura really needs something to make her feel better... she's like Meta Knight on a really bad day, but all the time instead of just for a while. Maybe she's just unable to be happy? Madoka did say something about suffering, and that's no good.  Wait... what's the opposite of unable? Able! Able to be happy!

"I have an idea! Now I just have to put it into action!"

Kirby starts to run around the Academy, looking for the Arts and Crafts room to get to work on his latest plan, "plan" being used rather loosely here. Along the way, he runs into Mia, Amitie, and Lupin.

"Oh, hi! You're okay! Whew! I thought we messed up for real back there! Anyways, I'm Kirby! What are you all talking about?"

Kirby waves at Mia, as he always does.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Alright then." Lupin said. "Though why they'd make their police bots look like animals is another story, bur I suppose it's good for letting criminals' guards down."

"Sure! I'm not very experienced with this healing thing, but I'll try!"

So Amitie heals Mia up to the best of her ability with her healing spell.

• Thumbs Up 2

Meanwhile in the ballroom, Comet, Bud, and Ty were helping setting up arrangements and food for the party while the girls were shopping for clothes.

"Man, it feels satisfying to hang out, party, and relax after the whole lawsuit fiasco." Bud said setting up heart balloons.

"Tell me about it, if clown boy ever turned me into a bootleg, I don't know what I'd ever do." Ty said setting the pizzas with heart shaped pepperoni on the tables.

"Seeing how you're already a hot head, I can your ripoff literally bursting into flames." Bud joked as he and Comet laughed.

"Dude shut up, anyway. Let's talk dates." Ty said smugly laying his eyes on Comet.

"Oh yeah....wink wink." Bud said also laying his eyes on Comet.

Comet who was setting up pink lemonade simply looked at them confused.

"What?"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Ah that's much better, thanks kid! What's your name?" Mia asked Amitie before waving at Kirby. "Hey pink dude!"

"Sarge, wake up. Hey are you O.K.?" Yaya nudges Sarge awake. "You look like you've got the flu or something..."

"Huh? Oh Yaya, what do you want?" He grunted, finally waking up.

"We're going to have a little party thing and your the guest of honour!" She yanks him up.

"What have you weirdos got in store for me panda?"

"Err... you'll see." Yaya nervously smiled.

Black Death sat on the floor. Waiting for further instructions.

---------------------------------------------

Terriful got exhausted from dancing like an idiot. Which he was. <HEY!>

• Thumbs Up 1