Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Let's do this!" Rock shouted, as he grabbed Knuckles' forehead.

giphy.gif

WEAPON GET: SHARP KNUCKLE

latest?cb=20130717222453

"And that makes ten robot masters! We did it guys!" Rock shouted.

latest?cb=20140519223059

"So much pain...." Knuckles said, lying on the ground groaning.

• Thumbs Up 4

Sonic walks up to Knuckles. "Hey... you okay?" He asks, reaching out his hand.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Yeeee-hah!" Lumina cheered. "The Knuxster is back on our side! Now we just have to find those Super Emeralds, and bust down those scientists once and for all!"

"But, er... where do we start looking?" Ivorn asked, looking around. "It's not like they're here!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"Yay! Knuckles is back to normal!" said Amitie. "Sorry for hurting you so much, but you were turned into a crazy robot, so we had to stop you!"

Lupin can be seen moving his neck around. "You did quite the number on us, that's for sure!"

"You okay?" asked Sig.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Failinhearts said:

Sonic walks up to Knuckles. "Hey... you okay?" He asks, reaching out his hand.

Knuckles grabs Sonic's hand. "Y-Yeah, I'm good..." 

"There's no point looking for the super emeralds...I gave them to the doctors...as I did the master emerald. Dang it". 

"...I guess my plan worked". Knuckles said with a sly smirk.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Knuckles grabs Sonic's hand. "Y-Yeah, I'm good..." 

"There's no point looking for the super emeralds...I gave them to the doctors...as I did the master emerald. Dang it". 

"Huh? Your... plan?" Sayaka asks, confused. "What do you mean?"

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20140519223059

"So much pain...." Knuckles said, lying on the ground groaning.

*GRUNT*

giphy.gif

"Well, there's something we can both agree on bud!", Sonic said offering a hand to Knuckles.

"Knuckles! You're back! Good to have you back on the other side of the roboticizer!", Tails said!

Team Sonic was reunited once again!

tumblr_n5wixqMXDu1r31iq3o1_500.gif

"I'd know that sly smirk anywhere Knux! What's the catch?", Sonic asked enthusiastically.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Plan?" asked Lupin. "What did you have planned, if I may ask? I'm sure you have something any nasty doctor wouldn't see coming!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"Your... plan?" Shade asked. "What plan? The bloody plan is he talking about?! I need to know; I'm the master of planning!"

"Oh yeah, because your plan to get a legion of Disney animatronics as evil minions worked sooooo well," Lumina said, grinning widely.

"DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE!"

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

*GRUNT*

giphy.gif

"Well, there's something we can both agree on bud!", Sonic said offering a hand to Knuckles.

"Knuckles! You're back! Good to have you back on the other side of the roboticizer!", Tails said!

Team Sonic was reunited once again!

tumblr_n5wixqMXDu1r31iq3o1_500.gif

"I'd know that sly smirk anywhere Knux! What's the catch?", Sonic asked enthusiastically.

961b167b0a6d7f74bc89b546fab348b1--echidn

"Just the locations of the doctors..."

"You see, when I found myself teleported and captured, I had a few minutes to think before they roboticised me. If I played along with Wily's attempts to break me, he'd think I'd be too hurt to do anything when you guys saved me..." 

"And I knew he'd send me out for the emeralds...even if I wasn't expecting him going for the Super Emeralds too..." 

"But since my robo-self sent the master emerald to him...do you know what that means I can do?" Knuckles said with a smirk and a wink.

• Thumbs Up 7

"You see, when I found myself teleported and captured, I had a few minutes to think before they roboticised me. If I played along with Wily's attempts to break me, he'd think I'd be too hurt to do anything when you guys saved me..." 

"And I knew he'd send me out for the emeralds...even if I wasn't expecting him going for the Super Emeralds too..." 

"But since my robo-self sent the master emerald to him...do you know what that means I can do?" Knuckles said with a smirk and a wink.

"Heh, guess you've grown out of your gullible stage!" Tails gives Knuckles a thumbs up. "Perfect! Guess there's only one thing left to do, right guys?"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Oh, I see!" Star said, beaming with glee. Five seconds later her face fell, and she flatly asked. "Er, what can you do? I don't quite see it."

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Related image

"AH! I see! You can track it with your built in senses for the Master Emerald! Oh boy! All the better to crack open that egg of plans the doctors are hatching!", Sonic remarked.

• Thumbs Up 4

"I get what you're saying. You can sense this Master Emerald, if I studied this right. And with it in the doctors' hands, you can find out where they are!" said Lupin.

"But I do hope you have a plan for if they caught on...I've fallen into that trap more than once." said Lupin.

"So, where are the doctors? We gotta stop them from hurting more people!" said Amitie. "And you gotta apologize to the people you hurt...but I for one, forgive you!"

"I forgive you, too." said Sig. "I just hope it doesn't happen again...it wouldn't be good at all..."

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"Heh, guess you've grown out of your gullible stage!" Tails gives Knuckles a thumbs up. "Perfect! Guess there's only one thing left to do, right guys?"

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

"Oh, I see!" Star said, beaming with glee. Five seconds later her face fell, and she flatly asked. "Er, what can you do? I don't quite see it."

"Correct. We've got a direct line to the doctors!" 

"Rock will be able to teleport us directly to the emerald!" Knuckles said with a thumbs up.

• Thumbs Up 6

"What are waiting for, then? Rock, beam us up!" Sayaka excitedly says. "It's time for the tides to finally turn!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"OH!" Star said, smiling again. "Then let's not waste any time! We've got some old men to beat up!"

Shade cackled. At least Lumina and Star knew how to get him to go along with something.

Jessica prepared herself. "Just a bunch of old men; can't be any harder to take down than ten whole super-powered robots, right?"

• Thumbs Up 4

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Ah, nice thinking, Mr. Clever! You've not only got brawn, but some brains to boot!" Ella smirked 

"Hiss sure Ella meant that as complement!" Hiss smiled awkwardly.

"Alright!" Pixels grinned, stretching and cracking his joints, "I think it's time we pay a visit to the doctors, huh?"

• Thumbs Up 4

Rock nodded and relayed the instructions to Blues and Rhythm. 

"Got it. Teleporting now". Blues said.

"Goooooood luck guys!~" Rhythm said with excitement!

The Skylanders teleported into a massive room with a massive machine in the middle of it all. Inside the machine are the seven Chaos Emeralds, Super Emeralds, and the Master Emerald is nowhere to be seen...

And in the middle of it all....with a small table laid out with coffee, three doctors. 

latest?cb=20150131033616

"I swear you're peaking Kaos! There's no way on Earth you could've beaten me four times in a row! I HAD A FULL HOUSE!" Wily shouted.

• Thumbs Up 6

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Jessica prepared herself. "Just a bunch of old men; can't be any harder to take down than ten whole super-powered robots, right?"

Image result for phoenix wright exasperated

"H-hey! Let's not forget who made all those death machines in the first place!", Phoenix said nervously. "Who knows how deadly the makers are!"

giphy.gif

"Hey! Don't worry too much Wright-Man!", Sonic reassured his lawyer!

"Yeah! We always find a way to foil Eggman! Wily shouldn't be much different either!", Tails added on.

1 minute ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Alright!" Pixels grinned, stretching and cracking his joints, "I think it's time we pay a visit to the doctors, huh?"

mktkEDS.gif

"What's that I hear about showing the older generation who's boss?", Tron Bonne said having caught up with the gang after staying behind to help Blues out, with her servbots in tow!

GvvWTqs.gif

"Well count me in!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"Bad guys play cards with each other?" asked Amitie.

"Happens all the time, kiddo." said Lupin. He's not surprised at this point.

"Looks like they're kinda having fun...I think..." said Sig, curious.

• Thumbs Up 4

The Skylanders teleported into a massive room with a massive machine in the middle of it all. Inside the machine are the seven Chaos Emeralds, Super Emeralds, and the Master Emerald is nowhere to be seen...

And in the middle of it all....with a small table laid out with coffee, three doctors. 

latest?cb=20150131033616

"I swear you're peeking Kaos! There's no way on Earth you could've beaten me four times in a row! I HAD A FULL HOUSE!" Wily shouted.

"Ah-heh-heh-HEM," Jessica coughed. "I hope we're not interrupting you lot... oh wait, I do, actually."

"Your evil business ends here, you horrible mustachioed menaces, you!" Star proclaimed, pointing at the three in a way she thought was badass.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20150131033616

"I swear you're peaking Kaos! There's no way on Earth you could've beaten me four times in a row! I HAD A FULL HOUSE!" Wily shouted.

ArchieQuint.thumb.png.0767e691b2e8a4e301cb9c934192a7b5.png

"Uh... Doc?" Quint nudged Wily to get his attention.

• Thumbs Up 4

latest?cb=20150131033616

"Master of Skystones, sir! Master of SKY. STONES. Everything else is child's play! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Kaos laughs before swallowing on a fly. "Ach! BLACH! Not again! Glumshanks! Heimlich!"

"Ugh... as you wish... Lord Kaos..." Glumshanks grumbles as he walks to his master.

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20150131033616

Related image

"The trick, old friend, is knowing when to fold and when to hold against that one!", Eggman advised.

• Thumbs Up 5