Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

latest?cb=20120226014853

"HRAH!", Phoenix said as he blasted down alongside his compatriots.

"UGH! That....really hurt!", he said. "I feel like my insides got blasted too!"

11 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

latest?cb=20130613165821

"cRiTiCaL eRrOr! R-rEqUiRe AsSiStAnCe... AgAiN..."

1smZbH1.gif

*COUGH* "Looks....like.....you're not the only one this time!", Tron Bonne chocked out.

"M-Ms. Tron! We're not feeling so good either!", her 41 servbots cried.

_I_lost__by_missyuna.jpg

"D-dang....not here....Maria...I can't...fail you here", Shadow murmured as he was down too!

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I-Is this it....? Did...I fail Namine? Xion? Shantae? All of them...?" Roxas asked. 

"N-No Roxas...", Shantae croaked out as she crawled over to his side with all her strength!

yike_by_loafbud-da7pfrv.png

"W-we tried. We gave it our all.........at least we can go out. All of us....knowing that we didn't go down without a fight! I...I just want to thank you...for showing me....the true meaning of being a guardian again! I.....love...you."

latest?cb=20140614201308

"M-Maya! Iris! Trucy! Edgeworth....... I'm sorry", was all Phoenix could muster.

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Funny....huh Sonic?" 

"Our final competition...and there's no winner..." Knuckles said.

"Heh, no Knuckles. W-we won....in spirit! W-we'll never let them break it! Isn't that right Tails?", Sonic mustered.

"You're right! G-guys! No matter what happens...Three Muskteer friends to the end, right?", Tails said as the three crawled close to one another.

Image result for hsien ko ending

"NGAAAH! SOrry sis! Looks like our number was up with this venture...still, we gave them hell...right?", Hsien Ko said as she fainted.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Ugh... What the hell was that?!" Ella said, struggling to get up. "I've never seen anything like that!"

"Ow...Hiss... Hurting badly..." Hiss whimpered, "Hiss can't get up... It hurt bad."

"Guys... We can't..." Pixels coughed, "We can't get- *Cough* We can't give up!"

Pixels struggled to get to his feet... but this time he failed, stumbling onto the floor. Frustrated, he began to use his hands to attempt to crawl to the enemy. Every now and then, used what little power he had to try and throw fireballs at the mech. This proved to be ineffective, as they simply bounced off.

"You... You're not defeating us that easily!" Pixels shouted, 

No matter what Pixels did though, nothing seemed to work. 

No... Pixels thought to himself as he could feel his energy depleting, This can't be the end! It just... can't..

"Pixels..." Ella muttered through the pain, "It's no use... They won. 

"NO THEY DIDN'T! WE CAN STILL BEAT THEM! WE ALWAYS WIN DAMN IT!"

"Pixels... Please..." Hiss said, "Hiss don't want you to get hurt too..."

"But... I... There has to... I..."

Pixels looked around. There was not a single skylander who was not injured. He could tell by the pained expressions in their faces that some were even on the brink of death...

Was that the fate of the heroes? Death?

Did... did they really...?

Is this it?

Pixels pounded his fist as he buried his face into the ground, trying to hide the tears in his eyes from the others.

I'm just a rookie superhero.... Who am I kidding? 

We're screwed...

This is it...

It's over...

• Thumbs Up 5

"It....was..n-nice being part of an agency boys...it may over for us..but the Chaotix Detective Agency will live on in its name.." Vector muttered. "We weren't just...employees...we...we were...like a family..."

"I...I'm gonna miss Sonic, Tails and the rest..." Charmy said sadly..."Vector and Espio...y-you guys were the best buddies I could ever ask for..."

• Thumbs Up 7

Suddenly a heavenly white glow began to form around the Skylanders. 

tumblr_nk03x7kTHR1rfrq1eo1_500.png

"I-It's not over yet...We've still...gotta fight for everlasting...peace. We've....got our friends to save". 

The heavenly glow began going around all of the Skylanders as they felt a strange power entering them. Rock had managed to disconnect one of the power tubes to the Super Emeralds and allowed it's power to emit around the room. Rock closed his eyes and smiled, allowing the power to enter him.

latest?cb=20130801192019

"We've got a multiverse to save". Rock said, now wearing golden armour. 

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Nice Smile 1

The power slowly repairs Madoka and Homura's Soul Gems as the two glow themselves, taking on new forms...

puella-magi-madoka-magica-ultimate-madok

"M-My goddess form... it's back! For just a little bit!" Ultimate Madoka remarks, looking at herself.

madoka_finale04.png

"These wings... they may come in handy..." Homura says as she looks behind herself. When she locks eyes with Ultimate Madoka, she almost gasped in fear before shaking her head.

Sonic, Tails and Sayaka are suddenly engulfed in a bright, golden light before emerging in their Super forms.

Nhww0lq.jpg

"Heh, been a long time since this happened to me!" Sonic says as he floats in the air.

Sayaka looks at her hands, touches her hair and observes her clothes. "No way! This is crazy!"

"...Speak for yourself. I'm just in a bubble." Tails grumbles, relieved he's alive... but not at all happy that he gets stuck with a lame power up.

• Thumbs Up 8

Image result for super sonic transformation

"This feeling....I know this feeling well! Just gotta open your heart...and it'll be alright!", Sonic yelled as he went Super Sonic!

super_tails_by_8xenon8-d9fmuqk.png

"I'm right there with you Sonic!", Tails declared as he went super, complete with flicky army of death!

• Thumbs Up 6

As the light emitted around Silver, Chi and Omega, they each found themselves to be... enhanced.

415?cb=20091211143347

"Alright!" said Super Silver, fully refreshed. "Time to save the future, once and for all!"

"ULTIMATE FORM ACQUIRED! TIME TO MEET YOUR END, DOCTORS!" Omega announced, sporting a golden shield around his bodywork.

Chi had also transformed; his armour turned a bright gold, with crimson eyes and a permanent third eye. "I'm gonna enjoy this..." he said, cannons ready.

• Thumbs Up 5

"R-Rock!" Lumina shouted as she felt the energy go into her. "I... I knew there was hope!"

Star was the first to transform, the energy prematurely awakening something inside her...

1280?cb=20170719045137

"WOOOOOOO! IT'S ON NOW!" Surprising everyone, her voice was much deeper now.

Jessica felt the energy entering inside her, too. Abruptly, the small part of her Magic Core that was pure Magic, the small, inexplicable part that heightened her abilities and allowed her to copy an Elemental's magic... the energy of the Super Emeralds energised it, prompting it to render her Core 100% Magic.

Likewise, the Elementals found themselves changing, the alien (to them) energy of the Super Emeralds affecting their physiology and magic significantly.

FapJ1Cv.png

"OK, scientists... let's see how your machine stacks up against the last Sorceress!"

• Thumbs Up 7

150?cb=20150823172507

"Oh yeah! Super power up! Haven't gotten this in forever!" Knuckles shouted.

tumblr_n3xpw1KBLh1sm6lr0o1_500.gif

"Dual-Weld Keyblades and all of my powers!? I'll take it!" Roxas said with a grin.

Raven took on the form of a Raven, merging with Skye, looking similar to Kat and Dusty's beserker form. 

"This shall work". Espio said, glowing golden and floating. 

Yuta...just got a bubble, similar to Sentinel Tails. "Aw man..." Yuta groaned with a huff.

"I wanted to get super muscles and have glowing bright blonde hair and scream without hurting my vocal cords!" Yuta shouted.

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Yuta...just got a bubble, similar to Sentinel Tails. "Aw man..." Yuta groaned with a huff.

"I wanted to get super muscles and have glowing bright blonde hair and scream without hurting my vocal cords!" Yuta shouted.

"Join the club." Tails says. "But... maybe these bubbles will make for some interesting crashing manuvers! Yeah..."

"Well, glad to see you're finding the silver lining." Super Sayaka nods.

• Thumbs Up 4

Amy and Nicole are struck down by the attack, downing them.

"S-Soniiiccc..." Amy weakly calls, unable to get back up...

Nicole, however, closes her eyes.

> Preparing final shutdown . . .

> Goodbye.

10 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly a heavenly white glow began to form around the Skylanders. 

tumblr_nk03x7kTHR1rfrq1eo1_500.png

"I-It's not over yet...We've still...gotta fight for everlasting...peace. We've....got our friends to save". 

The heavenly glow began going around all of the Skylanders as they felt a strange power entering them. Rock had managed to disconnect one of the power tubes to the Super Emeralds and allowed it's power to emit around the room. Rock closed his eyes and smiled, allowing the power to enter him.

latest?cb=20130801192019

"We've got a multiverse to save". Rock said, now wearing golden armour. 

super_amy_sonic_world_by_nibrocrock-d88o

Amy rises again, as Super Amy!

"A second chance! Let's rock, Eggbutt and Bird Hair! ...And little guy!"

latest?cb=20150325182014

Nicole suddenly feels her computer systems boost beyond her natural capablities, becoming Overclocked Nicole!

"...Huh..."

• Thumbs Up 8

"AW YEAH BABY! SUPER CHARMY HAS FINALLY REACHED THE EART-" Charmy then realized that he only had a mere bubble like Sentinel Tails and Yuta.

"Oh buzzbuckets..."

Vector on the hand turned into a glowing red violet much like Knuckles, Nicole, Jessica.

"Heheheheh! Sorry Charmy! Better luck next time and leave the real super forms to ol' SUPER VECTOR!" The croc bragged.

"Yeah cept you're pink..."

• Thumbs Up 5

As if a miracle happened, the trio felt their wounds, their broken bones and injuries seal up and repair themselves. 

"H-huh?" Ella said. She noticed her feathers emitting a black smoke, as if made from a shadowy energy. And not only that, but she could feel herself floating in the air, without the aid of her wings, "W-we're alive."

"Hiss feel all better now!" Hiss cheered. Her shell transformed into a sapphire color, her antannae sticking up in the air and her wings glowing an angelic light.

Pixels looked around. The people who were suffering, the ones on the edge of death, now had a newfound power. He couldn't explain it, nor could he understand why it was happening.

All he knew, was that they had been given a second chance. And they had to take that chance to succeed.

Pixels smirked as he pulled his goggles over his eyes.

Megapixels by LordRobrainiac 

"Robo baldies vs a bunch of powered up angry people you almost killed." Pixels scoffed as pixelated embers emanated from where his patterns once were "I think it's safe to assume who's gonna win here."

• Thumbs Up 7

Amitie, Sig and Lupin began to transform, much to their surprise!

First off, Sig!

Exnnvil.jpg

He turned into what is known as Black Sig! And he feels much more powerful than before!

"Huh. I think I've looked like this before..." said Sig.

Second, is Amitie!

ocbj4TK.png

She turned into Red Amitie again! It's her most powerful form, after all!

"Wow, we're still alive! And that means we can kick these baddies' butts and save everyone!" said Amitie.

And as for Lupin? He's...in a yellow Jacket and has blonde hair now. "Well, I guess this kinda works." said Lupin.

"But this means we can do some serious damage!" he added.

• Thumbs Up 7

Ivorn gasped. "GUYS!" he shouted in a loud voice. "...I HAVE ARMS! ...I HAVE HAAAAAANDS!"

"Pfft, whatever!" Shade bragged. "I have the cosmos itself running through me! I'M THE REAL MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE, NOW!"

Jessica was quiet. She'd hardly ever known this feeling before, but it felt... as if she were truly powerful.

"Oh, look at all these fancy super forms, and I'm stuck with the Bubble Club!" Rouge huffed.

"Just be glad you're even being remembered as someone here!" Shade sneered. Clearly this transformation did nothing for his humility.

• Thumbs Up 7

lei-gem-power.gif

"HOOOOOOOOO!", Hsien Ko!

Image result for Daibakusou Rimoukon hsien ko

Daibakusou Rimoukon Berserker form all set!? And with sis still attached and bolstering me!? Oh heck yes! This is gonna be fun!"

10 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

As the light emitted around Silver, Chi and Omega, they each found themselves to be... enhanced.

415?cb=20091211143347

"Alright!" said Super Silver, fully refreshed. "Time to save the future, once and for all!"

"ULTIMATE FORM ACQUIRED! TIME TO MEET YOUR END, DOCTORS!" Omega announced, sporting a golden shield around his bodywork.

Chi had also transformed; his armour turned a bright gold, with crimson eyes and a permanent third eye. "I'm gonna enjoy this..." he said, cannons ready.

Image result for super shadow

"That much I can agree on! All of it!", Shadow admitted, revealing himself to have gone into his super form!

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np9/characters/umvc3-victory-art/phoenixwright-v6.png

"NOW This! This I can live with!", Phoenix said as his suit turned red and his hair turned gold!

Geez, if Maya were here, she'd probably jot down every super saiyan joke she could think of!

"Woah! My voice sounds extra booming at that!", he realized.

shantae_powers_up____colored__by_mikehar

"Probably all the better to- HURGH!", Shantae said powering up as her hair turned red.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/0fac2e1433e5a834f074ad4c62921921/tumblr_ol0wcn3L5d1tujbt6o1_1280.png

"WOW! I can feel the flames practically bursting out of my hair now!", Shantae said marveling at her super form!

"I think this tops even the time I reabsorbed NEGA after she'd powered up! Time to make this one count!"

"Ohhh! I wonder what I'll-"

tron_bonne_legacy_by_furboz-d35r2az.jpg

"GET?", Tron Bonne said notcing her new form!

"Huh, I don't get quite get the getup..."

She suddenly was able to form a disc in her hands of power!"

Related image

"But who cares!? I'm loving this!"

"YES INDEED MS. TRON!", her powered up servbots also agreed!

• Thumbs Up 6

latest?cb=20130731170133

"Come on guys, let's show the doctors what happens when they mess with the heroes!" Rock said, as he flew after them in persuit. Outside, the Roboticiation wave was about to begin as the world had become a massive wave of space and stars. 

760ddc060c0dfe86d8fbd785db056921.jpg

"Ah Eggy. Kaosy, it feels great to kill your enemies. After so many years of them being a pain in your beautiful bald head, it just feels wonderful to be rid of them". Wily said, as he drank some coffee and rested his feet on the dashboard of his cockpit. 

"Yep, nothing like this fee-" Wily then looked at the mirror outside his cockpit, seeing several golden flashes coming directly towards them.

QQnbpZF.png?2

"Oh crap".  

• Thumbs Up 8

"It's like being attacked by a whole bunch of Eon's Elites!" Kaos mentally counts every Skylander heading for them. "I'm... I'm not scared! Why would I be? I'm Kaos! I'm not scared! Nope! Nada! Zilch!"

"Glumshanks, scream for me." He whispers.

Glumshanks salutes. "It would be my pleasure, sir!"

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

• Thumbs Up 5

"We all know what to do, then?" Super Silver asked, even though he already had a good idea they did. "AFFIRMATE!" Ultimate Omega replied.

"Of course..." Ultra Chi responded. He was ready to take on the doctors (and Kaos) and fulfil his top priorities:

Spoiler

[1: NEUTRALISE EGG-WILY MACHINE X OF DOOM]

[2: ARREST KILL DOCTORS]

[3: SAVE THE MULTIVERSE]

• Thumbs Up 5

"Let's stop these baddies and save the world!" said Amitie, prepared to shoot a powerful spell at the doctors.

"Right." said Sig, also ready to shoot a spell.

And apparently, Lupin can shoot some stuff out of his hands. Even he doesn't quite get it, but he won't complain! "My pleasure!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Star pointed her wand at the machine, gave a happy smile... and engulfed the machine in a huge wave of golden magic. Maybe not enough to destroy it... but the others were more than capable of wrecking it.

"HAH HAH HAH, HAH HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!" Shade cackled, bombarding the mech with powerful, crushing darkness. "HERE'S WHAT REAL EVIL IS!"

Ivorn fired a powerful laser beam from his head. "WHOA WHAT I HAVE A HEAD CANNON NOW WHAT?! THAT'S SO COOOOOOOL!!!"

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20160802104643

"....Welp, I dun diddly oiled muhself.." Cubot said terrified what was coming to them.

"Sigh...Cubot, you know that kind of humor isn't exactly funny around here." Orbot said as he then waved a small white flag.

"But alas, it was nice knowing you my old friend...."

• Thumbs Up 5

200?cb=20170108212957

"EGGYKAOSHEDGEHOGSSKYLANDERSTHINGSINCOMINGFORTHELOVEOFALLTHATSGOODINSCIENCEGETOURDEFENCESUPNOW!" Wily shouted as he dashed to his panel, activating all of his weapons.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Flame!!!" Yelled Amitie, launching a powerful fire spell at the doctors.

"Celestial!" yelled Sig, launching a powerful light spell!

"Hand shooting...things...ah, to hell with it! Toodles, doctors! I'd say it was nice knowing ya...but it wasn't!" said Lupin, shooting various beams out of his hands with pretty good aiming!

• Thumbs Up 5

While Omega and Chi went to town on the machine, blasting it with no remorse, Super Silver tried to bait the doctors into firing at him.

latest?cb=20110809053121

"Hey Docs! What's the matter? Is you're trigger stuck?" he taunted.

• Thumbs Up 4