Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

13 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly Knuckles Man vanished. 

"CHAOS CONTROL" Knuckles Man shouted, as he suddenly appeared at the very top of the arena, with several massive asteroids, as he slammed into them sending them crashing down into the glass. 

"OH, SHOOT!!" Chi panicked. "Guys, do something!"

latest?cb=20130613125535

"No way that's getting through! HA!" Silver used his psychokinesis to stop some of the meteors, while Omega...

599a32ab99b35_Omega1.thumb.jpg.cee9b86ff3c0cf3b8091b70ff7e14e6e.jpg

...Did his usual shtick. "DIE, SPACE ROCKS!" he shouted with glee.

@Ryannumber1gamer @Failinhearts @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon

"Alright, here's the deal!" Chi said to the two Sonics and Rock. "When I scanned Mecha Sonic earlier, I noticed something about a 'Super Adaptor' that was being tested on the original robot. But it had one fatal flaw: The 'Super' transformation would wear out extremely fast. I don't think that adaptor ever left the prototype phase, and chances are high that Knuckles had one built into him after his roboticisation!"

"So, if my theory's correct, then he should soon be losing his 'Super' power. Once he does... IF he does... hit him with everything you've got!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Houston, we got a problem!" Pixels shouted, dodging one of the asteroids, "Falling rocks, up above!"

Pixels leapt backwards dodging a meteor, only to have one topple on top of him.

"Gah!" Pixels shouted in pain as he fell face forward, wincing in pain.

"It's okay Pixels, I got-" Ella was interuppted by an astroid hitting her back, causing her to fall towards the glass. "OW! No I don't!"

"Ella! Pixels!" Turning around, Hiss began to whack at some of the oncoming rocks hitting them as if they were baseballs with the aid of her spear. "Hiss try to break rocks! Watch heads!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Amitie, Sig and Lupin are all falling! Despite their best efforts, the glass broke...

"Aaaaaaaah!" screamed Amitie, trying desperately to turn into that form of hers with the wings.

Sig looks bored as ever, but once again, he is terrified! Could this be it?

Lupin can't tapdance to activate his hovering shoes. But he tries to find another way to activate them! Here's to hoping that backup plan works...

• Thumbs Up 2

"...About that!" Sonic tells Chi as he and the other Disciples begin falling due to the shattered glass.

"I can't even fly! I'm right under a meteor here! OW!" Tails screams in pain as he descends, stuck to the giant rock.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Oh hey, thanks for coming with us, Shade!" Star smiled, hugging Shade as they fell.

"LET GO OF ME!" he growled. "I'VE ALREADY GOT A SPLITTIN' HEADACHE!"

Jessica gulped and shut her eyes. This was the end, no doubt about it. Her Magic Core could provide her a few minutes of resistance, but even still, there was no way she could make her way back up before completely burning away. At least the Elementals would get out eventually, even if they were going to suffer immense pain...

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"...About that!" Sonic tells Chi as he and the other Disciples begin falling due to the shattered glass.

"...Ah. Right..." said Chi. "Er, Silver? Think you can help?" he asked Silver.

172?cb=20130624122714

"WHAT?! I-I don't think I'll be able to help them ALL--"

"JUST TRY!" Chi replied.

155?cb=20130624122705

"...Alright. Here goes..." said Silver, focusing all his psychic energy into lifting as many of the non-flying Skylanders as possible.

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"I can't even fly! I'm right under a meteor here! OW!" Tails screams in pain as he descends, stuck to the giant rock.

latest?cb=20130613165355

"I SHALL SAVE YOU, USEFUL TAILS!" said Omega, dashing to the meteor Tails was stuck on. He blasted the meteor, and grabbed Tails.

• Thumbs Up 2

"T-Thanks, Silver!" Madoka says, catching her breath.

Tails opens his eyes as Omega grabs him, his tails on fire. "Phew! That was close!"

"And, crap! MY TAILS!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Amitie finally manages to transform into that form with wings at last!

J2efoLO.png

"Wow..." said Sig, awestruck. But he's still falling! Amitie tries to get to Sig, but there's a bunch of meteors in the way!

Lupin, of course, manages to get his gas powered shoes working to fly! However, fuel is limited, so he has to try and make the most of what he has if he's to stand a chance...

• Thumbs Up 3

Despite the attacks, the meteors broke through the glass, causing everyone to fall.

"Hmm..." Rock said, examining Knuckles as the group began falling into the lava below. "I think Chi might be right. I'm sensing less energy". 

"CHAOS CONTROL" Knuckles Man shouted once again, shooting another ball into the lava, changing the arena once again...

latest?cb=20170213174345

Suddenly the Skylanders dived into an massive mine filled with water.

• Thumbs Up 4

Jessica let out a stream of bubbles from her mouth as she gasped. She was THIS close to falling into lava... only to end up in more water. Thank goodness she copied that Air magic, or else she'd be drowning right now.

Star wasn't so lucky, though, and started swimming up for air.

• Thumbs Up 2

Tails lands in the water, finally dousing the fire.

Thank goodness...

He uses his tails to propel himself to the surface. "The hell are we now?"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Ugh! WATER!? That's a low blow and you know it Knuckles!!", Sonic yelled as he started spinning to propel himself out of the water!

*GASP!* I feel like a triathlon with all these inane conditions!", Phoenix cried as he swam for cover alongside Shantae and Helen Ko.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Looks like an old mine..." said Chi. "Frankly, I'll take this over the pool of lava!"

Meanwhile, Silver was struggling to hold his breath underwater, especially after carrying a whole pack of Skylanders.

Omega, on the other hand, began sinking to the bottom of the mine. Unfortunately, he wasn't exactly a swimmer...

Just now, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Ugh! WATER!? That's a low blow and you know it Knuckles!!", Sonic yelled as he started spinning to propel himself out of the water!

*GASP!* I feel like a triathlon with all these inane conditions!", Phoenix cried as he swam for cover alongside Shantae and Helen Ko.

"No doubt, he's trying to wear US out before we even have a chance to wear HIM out..." Chi replied.

• Thumbs Up 3

Out of the frying pan, and into a swimming pool, Lupin, Amitie and Sig try to swim. And the transformations an all that turned out to be pointless...well, they tried anyways.

Lupin immediately tries looking for those oxygen masks again. He's hoping he brought a few along...

• Thumbs Up 3

Homura lands, floating on the water. She looks down to see Omega. "...Whatever, I'll save you." She rolls her eyes and grabs a grappling gun, shooting it into the water and towards Omega to pull him upwards.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Nice to know I'm not the only poor swimmer, heh heh," Ivorn said to Omega as he sank deeper. Lumina and Jessica swam down to help him back up to the surface, however.

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20161121230434

"Such great heroes can't even swim? What a pity".  Knuckles Man shouted as he jumped into the water, doing a spiral claw through it, making him an extremely fast drill on the way to attack the Skylanders. 

latest?cb=20161116215012

"We need to get out of this water, now". Espio said, noting Knuckles' attacks. 

"Let's try this..." Rock said. 

WEAPON EQUIP: BLACK WAVE

latest?cb=20130717224224

"I reaaaaallly hope this does something useful..." Rock said, as he shot the bottom of the mine, causing a massive burst of water to start rising under the Skylanders.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Failinhearts said:

Homura lands, floating on the water. She looks down to see Omega. "...Whatever, I'll save you." She rolls her eyes and grabs a grappling gun, shooting it into the water and towards Omega to pull him upwards.

As Omega is lifted up, humiliated, he glares at Homura.

185?cb=20150305094530

"...THIS NEVER HAPPENED. UNDERSTOOD?" said Omega, seemingly embarrassed.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 1

As Vector and Charmy were suddenly underwater, they swam to the surface and started to recognize the area.

"Hey, ain't this the Aquatic Mines where we where supposed to find one of the Emeralds and helped Knuckles find some flying dog?" Vector recalled.

"Yeah! His name was Chip and we had to fight those Hooligan guys too!" Charmy added.

As the water suddenly started rising, Vector and Charmy kept swimming up and held their breath.

• Thumbs Up 4

However, they quickly notice that there is air! Lupin, Amitie and Sig try swimming up as fast as they can, and they go up the water!

And then pop out from it! "Ah!" said Amitie, breathing for air. "Good thing we can swim!"

"Yup." said Sig, happy to just be alive.

"We're not out of the woods yet." said Lupin. "We've still got a crazy robot we gotta fend off!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Sayaka smirks. "Water? My specialty!" She proceeds to harness the waters below to control Knuckles' drilling, sending him further away from the Skylanders, buying the others time.

• Thumbs Up 2

"GAAAAAAH!" Jessica yelled as the water burst shot her and her friends up to the surface.

"Come on, Jess!" Star shouted, clearly enjoying herself. "Lighten up! This is just like a water park!"

"But I hate those places!"

"Oh, you're such a spoilsport," Star huffed, firing a blast of magic down to Knuckles.

• Thumbs Up 4

"I can handle well I water too! Just gotta not mess up!", Shantae said. 

She formed a bubble for herself to dance in and turned to her mermaid form and shot beam blasts at Knuckles Man to keep him off the heroes!

• Thumbs Up 3

"GRRRR" Knuckles Man shouted as the heroes got out of the pool, his energy dropping again. As he flips out, he slams into the ground, causing massive shockwaves. As he does this, he quickly zooms around several Skylanders, delivering powerful strikes directly into them.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Good job, Sayaka! I knew we could count on you!" said Amitie.

"Yay..." said Sig, trying to sound as though a crowd's going wild.

"Well, that gives us more than enough time to get started!" said Lupin, confident that the battle can be won yet.

Sadly, Knuckles Man managed to suck them in, and punch them.

Amitie, Sig and Lupin felt a fair bit of pain. That hurts! But they won't give up so easily. Not now. Not ever.

• Thumbs Up 3