Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

On 8/20/2017 at 6:53 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20080706092953

As the group arrives, they find themselves in a zone unlike any other. There's a massive blue background behind them with tons of ancient echidna murals. Some of them with holes blown through them with a buster. Others had cracks where punches had obviously gone through them. There was an interesting one. It showed a group of random people surrounded by ten figures all sporting different colours while a UFO flew above them.

"Hey Sonic! Look!", Tails said regarding an old familiar mural!

"Hey! I now get what that one was foretelling. But an, still was that one a harrowing experience!", Sonic said.

On 8/20/2017 at 7:12 PM, Polkadi said:

ECpb0Xg.jpg

"These murals predict something, whether in the past or in the distant future..." Nicole explains. "What they predict, no one can figure out."

"One of them came true some years ago," she continues, pointing at a mural with some mustached monster with a green emerald being attacked by... Oh, it was smashed off, I wonder why? "After then, no one knows if any other murals had their predictions happen."

"Can indeed vouch for that Nicole! It looks like only a bit of it was smashed and the rest was left behind, though", Sonic said.

On 8/20/2017 at 7:42 PM, SurrealBrain said:

But then they see the rock falling, and...yeah, they're trapped. "Get really real..." said Amitie, while the others looked kinda disappointed.

*GULP* "Well...that happened", Phoenix said, "Alright nobody panic!"

Especially myself, he thought to himself.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Knuckles, we aren't the traitors! We're here to save the world!" Madoka exclaims, readying her bow. "Come on, you're better than this!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Knuckles!" Star sang. "Isn't it great to be back with your old pal Star?"

"First off, you two barely interacted," Jessica said, fists clenched and held up. "Secondly, this guy's turned against us, and judging from Wily's notes, talk's going to be cheap against him."

"So we fight? Seems good to me," Shade shrugged.

"N-Not even gonna try and reprogram him?" Ivorn asked.

"Forget Knuckledragger, I want that Skull Robot!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"You think it's him this time?" asked Amitie.

"Traitors?!" asked Lupin. "Tell me this; how do you betray someone you never even worked with before?" Obviously referring to the doctors.

"Why are you doing this...?" asked Sig. "All these nice people hurt, and all this nature being damaged..."

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"Knuckles, we aren't the traitors! We're here to save the world!" Madoka exclaims, readying her bow. "Come on, you're better than this!"

latest?cb=20130410090407

"I'm not that easy to trick. The doctors opened my eyes. Opened them to your lies! Opened them to the lies of the world. My ancestors...forced me to be stuck on a floating rock guarding a hunk of junk emerald..."

"My so-called "friends" thinking I'm just an imbecile to be mocked and laughed at. To be tricked". 

"My very purpose is a lie. My very friends are a lie, there is only one thing that is certain...." 

"MY LOYALTY TO THE DOCTORS!" Knuckles shouted as he suddenly jumped behind the Skylanders and knocked a few blows in them. 

"Goddamnit, he's hitting hard!" Raven shouted, Knuckles' blow drawing blood from her.

• Thumbs Up 5

Madoka is one of the Skylanders that was punched, hitting a wall, causing rocks to fall in her.

"Madoka!" Homura yells, before getting extremely, angry, her shield sprouting spikes in the rims. "I don't care anymore, you're gonna die for that!"

"Homura, calm down!" Sonic exclaims.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Correction. You're dead". A robotic voice said, as suddenly a massive rock in front of the master emerald was shattered into several pointed rocks, aimed directly at the Skylanders. 

"FIRE TORNADO" Rock shouted, incinerating the rocks. As the flames grew in front of the Skylanders, suddenly a figure could be seen walking out of it. 

latest?cb=20120817193321

A seemingly organic Knuckles walks out of the flames, until suddenly, in front of the Skylanders, it's torn in half with two fists, as another figure walks out of the fire. 

latest?cb=20161121230434

"I should've known the traitors would return". 

latest?cb=20130613165355

"TARGET IN SIGHT! ALL SYSTEMS AT FULL POWER!"

172?cb=20130624122714

"K-knuckles?! You seriously don't remember us?!"

"Not in that state..." said Chi. "Alright, Knuckles. Let's make this quick." Using the opportunity, Chi scanned the roboticised echidna for data.

• Thumbs Up 3

"BWAAA!" Ivorn yelled as he was sent flying through the air. Jessica swerved out of the way and slammed Knuckles with a Null Blast, while Lumina fired some lasers at him.

"Come on, Knuckles, please don't make us do this!" she pleaded.

• Thumbs Up 4

"We barely ever interacted with you!" said Lupin. "And quite frankly, if you're trying to make some sorta self-fufilling prophecy on us seeing you as a joke, well, you succeeded."

"Lupin!" said Amitie. "Snap out of it, Knuckles! If we were your enemies, why would we come all this way just to help you?! You're our friend!"

"It's no use, kiddo." said Lupin. "The only thing he'll listen to is a good ol' battle. So we're just gonna have to beat some sense into him!"

"Uhee..." said Sig.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

"BWAAA!" Ivorn yelled as he was sent flying through the air. Jessica swerved out of the way and slammed him with a Null Blast, while Lumina fired some lasers at him.

"Come on, Knuckles, please don't make us do this!" she pleaded.

latest?cb=20130615170414

"NO MORE LIES" Knuckles shouted, as he dived towards Lumina, attempting to uppercut her.

"NO MORE PAIN" Knuckles added, as he aimed his other fist towards Jessica, suddenly shouting it at her with a rocket. 

"A-Alright...that's a new addition..." 

"That means they've been modifying Knuckles!" Rock shouted.

• Thumbs Up 5

Homura jumps in the way, the rocket reflecting off of her shield. "I'm already sick of you." She says, pulling a pistol out of her shield as she aims from under the protective dish, firing at Knuckles' legs.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20130410090407

"I'm not that easy to trick. The doctors opened my eyes. Opened them to your lies! Opened them to the lies of the world. My ancestors...forced me to be stuck on a floating rock guarding a hunk of junk emerald..."

"My so-called "friends" thinking I'm just an imbecile to be mocked and laughed at. To be tricked". 

"My very purpose is a lie. My very friends are a lie, there is only one thing that is certain...." 

"MY LOYALTY TO THE DOCTORS!" Knuckles shouted as he suddenly jumped behind the Skylanders and knocked a few blows in them. 

"Goddamnit, he's hitting hard!" Raven shouted, Knuckles' blow drawing blood from her.

latest?cb=20130613123455

"Knuckles, we're your friends!" Amy calls. "Don't make me fight you!"

mozj7aJ.jpg

Nicole creates her lance as she replies, "It doesn't seem like we've got a choice!"

latest?cb=20100806063858

"In that case..." Amy says, grabbing her hammer.

• Thumbs Up 4

"GYAH!" Lumina yelled, jumping out of the way.

Jessica gasped as Homura deflected the rocket just before it hit her face. "Thanks," she said, giving her a thumbs up while firing Fire Bolts at Knuckles.

Lumina made several holograms in a circle around Knuckles, intending to confuse the robot echidna.

"Maybe this will knock some sense back in ya!" Rouge shouted as she flew towards Knuckles and delivered a strong kick to the back of his head.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Flame!" yelled Amitie, using her spell to try and slow down Knuckles Man. But she's not really sure if her spell will work at all...

"Cyan!" yelled Sig, using his own spell to try to get Knuckles Man to back down from fighting.

Lupin, of course, starts off by chewing bubble gum, seemingly without a care in the world. But you know Lupin...you never know what he's up to!

• Thumbs Up 3

10 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20130410090407

latest?cb=20130915230619

"Knuckles! Listen to yourself! You're being manipulated!", Shadow said.

Image result for tails the fox worried

"Knuckles, few people know you better than us! We'd never think you to be some patsy-brain!", Tails protested.

epic_sonic_running_by_mateus2014-d86rgf2

"Knux! I know you're in there! But if you're threatening us...well I promise we're gonna do all we can to set you free! No matter how tough it is, I know you can take it!", Sonic declared.

• Thumbs Up 5

It seemed that Chi's scan proved successful, as he began to learn the rad red's combat skills. To top it off, Chi had some new accessories...

latest?cb=20130319164029latest?cb=20141013190744

"Hey, Knuckles!" Chi shouted to get Knuckles Man's attention. He flew towards the echidna at full speed, and with a loud "KNOCK KNOCK!" delivered a solid punch!

• Thumbs Up 4

10 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"GYAH!" Lumina yelled, jumping out of the way. Jessica wasn't so lucky, but thankfully Lumina's small height interfered with the aiming of the rocket fist, preventing it from doing serious damage.

Lumina made several holograms in a circle around Knuckles, intending to confuse the robot echidna.

"Maybe this will knock some sense back in ya!" Rouge shouted as she flew towards Knuckles and delivered a strong kick to the back of his head.

"You think I'm going to fall that easily thief?" Knuckles Man shouted, as he recovered from the kick and grabbed Rouge's leg in return, spinning her and sending her flying towards some of the Lumina clones. 

"X-Ray System Active: Real Version Located" Knuckles Man said, as he jumped and kicked the real Lumina. 

11 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

latest?cb=20130613123455

"Knuckles, we're your friends!" Amy calls. "Don't make me fight you!"

mozj7aJ.jpg

Nicole creates her lance as she replies, "It doesn't seem like we've got a choice!"

latest?cb=20100806063858

"In that case..." Amy says, grabbing her hammer.

"Rose. You're going to harm me once again in order to impress that pitiful blue rat?!" Knuckles Man shouted, as he smashed his fist directly into the hammer, leaving a massive crack in it.

12 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Homura jumps in the way, the rocket reflecting off of her shield. "I'm already sick of you." She says, pulling a pistol out of her shield as she aims from under the protective dish, firing at Knuckles' legs.

"Last time I checked, I don't care about the opinions of anti-social girls". Knuckles Man shouted as he avoids the shots, gliding over Homura's shield and punching her. 

7 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"Flame!" yelled Amitie, using her spell to try and slow down Knuckles Man. But she's not really sure if her spell will work at all...

"Cyan!" yelled Sig, using his own spell to try to get Knuckles Man to back down from fighting.

Lupin, of course, starts off by chewing bubble gum, seemingly without a care in the world. But you know Lupin...you never know what he's up to!

latest?cb=20130410090407

"Children pitifully trying to attack me with spells. Not too hard to avoid". Knuckles Man said, avoiding the attacks.

5 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

It seemed that Chi's scan proved successful, as he began to learn the rad red's combat skills. To top it off, Chi had some new accessories...

latest?cb=20130319164029latest?cb=20141013190744

"Hey, Knuckles!" Chi shouted to get Knuckles Man's attention. He flew towards the echidna at full speed, and with a loud "KNOCK KNOCK!" delivered a solid punch!

Knuckles Man did feel this attack though, as he growled. 

"Stealing moves doesn't mean you have the talent to back them up!" Knuckles shouted as he grabbed Chi and slammed him face first into the ground.

• Thumbs Up 3

Lupin continues to chew bubblegum, and then he blows a big bubble. And then it pops, revealing...a boxing glove.

Then he uses the boxing glove to sucker-punch Knuckles Man. And it's no regular boxing-glove, either; it seems to be made of metal!

Amitir then uses another spell. "Blizzard!" she yelled, using the icy cold spell on the metal enemy.

• Thumbs Up 3

Homura tumbles on the ground as she looks at Madoka, still buried under the rocks. Weakly, she throws her shield at the pile, breaking enough of the rocks to free the pink Magical Girl.

When Madoka is finally free, she takes aim at Knuckles, firing a powerful arrow while he isn't looking.

Meanwhile, in front of Knuckles, Sonic swipes his sword at the air, sending a wave of fire at Knuckles.

• Thumbs Up 3

"D-Don't tell me they made Knuckles into some ultimate uber-invincible robot!" Ivorn panicked as Lumina fell back down to earth. "We've already got enough trouble with one of those!"

Jessica went for a new approach, and fired a large Hydro Whirlstorm blast at Knuckles behind his back. Between Amitie's Blzzard and Sonic's fire, the clashing elements must have some effect on him...

• Thumbs Up 4

latest?cb=20161114233026

"So Knux, you really think you're all that huh? Well, not even you can resist my music!"

latest?cb=20150810101115

Vector said as roared his musical soundwave straight into Knuckle's face leaving him stunned enough for Charmy in dive into him stinger first.

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Stealing moves doesn't mean you have the talent to back them up!" Knuckles shouted as he grabbed Chi and slammed him face first into the ground.

"OOF! ...Y-your r-right!" Chi replied, struggling to move. He did, however, manage to fire his own rocket-arms, sending each one in opposite directions.

latest?cb=20130613125535

"Hold on! I've got him!" said Silver, using his psychokinesis to hold Knuckles Man in place, if only briefly.

But it was long enough for Chi's arms to slam into Knuckles Man's head from both sides! "That's for stealing MY move!" said Chi.

• Thumbs Up 2

"W-What...?!" Knuckles Man shouted as all of the attacks hit him at once, sending him flying to the Master Emerald Shine. He can barely get up as his core begin smoking.

"N-No...I can't fail the doctors..." Knuckles grunted.

• Thumbs Up 4

Ivorn laughed in relief. "I guess I spoke too soon! Come on, Rock, let's get him back to normal!"

Jessica peppered Knuckles with fast, hard-hitting Void Bullets, to stop him from trying any sudden funny business.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"W-What...?!" Knuckles Man shouted as all of the attacks hit him at once, sending him flying to the Master Emerald Shine. He can barely get up as his core begin smoking.

"N-No...I can't fail the doctors..." Knuckles grunted.

"He's open now! Tails, let's do this!", SOnic said.

"Got it SOnic!", Tails said as the two combined in a tag team motion!

350?cb=20120214201027

"ROLLING SPIN!", the two combined, barreled into Knuckles!

• Thumbs Up 4