Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Jessica's group only now landed onto solid ground, and barely dodged Knuckles Man's attacks.

"...y'know, it only just now occured to me," Jessica said, charging and firing a Tornado Cannon at the Robot Master. "If this is Knuckles Man, and he's hyper, then he's Hyper Knuckles Man."

"...and your point is?" Shade asked, sending Dark Bomb Hunters to follow Kuckles Man's movements.

"Well, doesn't that sound like some Chinese bootleg game to anyone? Anyone at all?"

• Thumbs Up 4

The shockwaves send the Disciples into the air. However, this gives Madoka ample time to use her sharpshooting at Knuckles' attack, shooting large arrows to push him back. "Stay away from my friends!" She exclaims.

• Thumbs Up 4

"ACK! HELP! LAVA! IT BURNS AAAAGGGHHHH!!!" Ella cried out, flailing her wings wildly

Pixels bit his lip, preparing himself to feel the burning pain... But after a while of waiting, Pixels opened his eyes to see he was not in lava, but rather water.

"...Um... Ella?" Pixels tapped his harpy friend on the shoulder, which somehow made her calm down.

"Oh." Ella looked at the water she was in, "Well, that was embarassing."

"Robot Knuckles still fighting, though!" Hiss pointed at Knuckles Man, tossing her spear at him, "Don't let Knuckles man go!"

"Right.." Pixels nodded, charging up a ball of energy in his hand. 

Lets hope my fire balls work underwater like in Mario Bros... Pixels thought as he shot a fireball towards Knuckles Man.  They shrunk a lot faster, underwater, but Pixels was able to land a couple hits.

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"GRRRR" Knuckles Man shouted as the heroes got out of the pool, his energy dropping again. As he flips out, he slams into the ground, causing massive shockwaves. As he does this, he quickly zooms around several Skylanders, delivering powerful strikes directly into them.

"Look out! He- ACK!" Hiss couldn't finish her sentence, as she was punched by the metal fists of Knuckles Man. Due to his metal knuckles, he was able to do a good amount of damage to Hiss, despite her thick shell. 

"Hiss!" Pixels shouted out in concern as he dodged a shockwave.

• Thumbs Up 6

As Lupin, Amitie and Sig are in the air, Amitie thinks to use the Blizzard spell in the hopes of at least slowing him down.

"Blizzard!" yelled Amitie, using an icy spell. And she added this. "You said it, Madoka! Stop hurting us, Knuckles!!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"That's it, I'm done playing with you all! It's time to end this for the doctors! Then I'll never be hurt again!" Knuckles Man shouted.

"CHAOS CONTROL" Another blast being shot to the ground. 

latest?cb=20141030192719

The Skylanders found themselves on solid ground. A single circle arena up high on Pumpkin Hill. Knuckles Man's power had dropped alot. He was coming to the end of his rope. 

"QUAKE PUNCH" Knuckles Man shouted, as he flipped into the air and smashed into the ground, causing several boulders to bounce up and hit the skylanders.

"Alright, I'm getting really sick of this guy!" Raven hissed.

"Agreed..." Roxas said, as he rubbed one of the cuts one of the pointed rocks gave him.

• Thumbs Up 4

Ivorn stood still and felt mild discomfort as the rocks slammed into him and broke on impact. The same wasn't true for Shade and Rouge, who felt the brunt of the attack themselves.

Why do I get the feeling we're only missing Magearna for some sort of joke to be complete? Lumina thought to herself, blasting away some of the boulders.

• Thumbs Up 5

Amitie, Sig and Lupin are in a lot of pain...but they won't back down now! Now while they still have a chance!

"Looks like he's almost ripe for attacking! We just gotta endure his attacks a little longer!" said Lupin.

"Right...!" said Amitie. She's going to keep fighting for what she knows is right! "Let's save Knuckles, everyone!"

"Okay." said Sig. "You need to stop hurting people, Knuckles."

• Thumbs Up 4

"I was sick of him once I laid eyes on him! Stop this idiotic forced tour!" Homura says as she shields herself from the rocks.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"I was sick of him once I laid eyes on him! Stop this idiotic forced tour!" Homura says as she shields herself from the rocks.

"This tour is about to end painfully!" Knuckles Man shouted, as he suddenly began whirling around the Skylanders, punching them viciously and powerful. 

"H-How do you like that, huh?!" Knuckles Man said, limping as he returned to a standard red colour.

• Thumbs Up 4

"That's it, I'm done playing with you all! It's time to end this for the doctors! Then I'll never be hurt again!" Knuckles Man shouted.

"CHAOS CONTROL" Another blast being shot to the ground.

latest?cb=20141030192719

The Skylanders found themselves on solid ground. A single circle arena up high on Pumpkin Hill. Knuckles Man's power had dropped alot. He was coming to the end of his rope. 

"QUAKE PUNCH" Knuckles Man shouted, as he flipped into the air and smashed into the ground, causing several boulders to bounce up and hit the skylanders.

latest?cb=20130613125317

"Come on, Silver! You can do this!" Silver thought, as he focused his energy.

latest?cb=20130613125535

"Gotcha!" he said, grabbing some of the sharp rocks with psychokinesis. "Hey, Knuckles! Catch!" Silver added, as he threw the rocks back to Knuckles Man.

Omega and Chi were less fortunate, getting assaulted by the rocks and, in Chi's case, one rock getting jammed in his arm-cannon. "Uh... help?!" he asked.

• Thumbs Up 3

8 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

185?cb=20160812223002

"Return to sender!" Amy shouts, swinging her hammer at one of the boulders with a loud PIKO! Hitting the boulder, it was headed right for Knuckles.

"Can't be too long until he stops, come on, guys!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"Damn! This guy's still going?!" Ella swore as she jumped over an oncoming boulder.

"Not for much longer, it seems!" Pixels said, pointing at Knuckles, "Look at him, it looks like he's running out of energy..."

"Huh... You're right, Pix." Ella observed,

"I think several good smacks from everyone, and he's as good as finished." Pixels grabbed an oncoming pointy rock and threw it back at his opponent. "Hey, Robo-Enchilada! You dropped something!" 

• Thumbs Up 4

"This tour is about to end painfully!" Knuckles Man shouted, as he suddenly began whirling around the Skylanders, punching them viciously and powerful. 

"H-How do you like that, huh?!" Knuckles Man said, limping as he returned to a standard red colour.

"Hah, how do you like that?" Jessica taunted, holding her stomach after Knuckles Man punched it.

Shade threw a Dark Bomb at the weakened Knuckles Man, whereupon it exploded on contact. "OH YEAH, I'M THE BEST!" he bragged.

Yeah, at kicking guys when they're down, Ivorn thought.

• Thumbs Up 4

"He's red again! Everyone, let's give it all we got!" said Lupin. Lupin uses a combination of his mallet and his metal boxing glove.

"Robin's Egg!" yelled Sig, using objects like Garbage Puyo to stop Knuckles Man.

"Blast Beat!" yelled Amitie, using her own spell in conjuction with Sig's to defeat Knuckles Man.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

ECpb0Xg.jpg

"Finally!" Nicole says, relieved. "Let's get him once and for all!"

latest?cb=20100806070349

"Alright! This is for your own good, Knuckles!" Amy calls, as she swings her hammer into the depowered Knuckles Man

• Thumbs Up 5

"...Anyone? ...No?" asked Chi, still with a jammed weapon. "Fine. I'll try something else..." he sighs.

With a painful yell, he blasted the rock out of his arm-cannon, causing it to travel at incredibly high speed towards Knuckles Man...

...but also left Chi's arm in a complete wreck. "T-this better be worth it..." he said, watching the rock strike the roboticised echidna.

640?cb=20150720202142

"COMMENCING FINAL ASSAULT!" said Omega, firing everything at his disposal.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Urrrghhh..." Pixels, while in complete pain, stumbled to his feet and stretched, "I have to admit... that wasn't bad. Heck, that actually hurt... a lot."

As soon as he got to his feet, Pixels charged a ball of fire in his hands, looking at both Hiss and Ella landing beside him. "But how do you like these?"

And with that, Pixels tossed some fireballs, Ella shot sharp feathers, and after they made contact, Hiss jabbed the flat end of her spear into Knuckles.

• Thumbs Up 5

Knuckles Man couldn't bare the attacks and finally went down.

"Huh...guess....I was just a weakling...after all..." Knuckles Man weakly said.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Is it over?" asked Amitie? "Is it time to save Knuckles?"

"I hope so..." said Sig, worried for his friend's shape, but understanding what had to be done.

"Rock, you around? It's your turn!" said Lupin. "Turn this guy back to normal already!"

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Care to end this, before he suffers from complete self-deprecation?" Chi asked Rock.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Rock! Quick! Snap him out of it!" Sonic says, nudging his robotic ally.

• Thumbs Up 3

Lumina raced up to Knuckles Man and gently patted him on the head. "No you're not," she said, smiling softly. "You're not weak at all! You just had a run-in with the wrong crowd. But it's OK; you're going to be alright!"

• Thumbs Up 4

11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Sonic-and-tails-clipart-clipartfox.png

"On the contrary Knux!", Sonic said as he stood by the felled Knuckles Man, "You're stronger than you give yourself credit for!"

"Come on! There's no way you're a weakling given what a tough time you gave us Knuckles!", Tails said encouragingly.

"I'm inclined to agree", Phoenix said.

"Trust, you really are "Rougher than the rest of them"!", Shantae quipped while Hsien Ko and Shadow nodded in agreement.

• Thumbs Up 4

14 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Weakling? Pfft! Weakling my tailfeathers!" Ella said, rubbing her neck, "You know how hard you punch?"

"Er... I think what Ella's trying to say is that Strength isn't about whether you win or lose," Pixels said, trying to divert Ella's curt response, "It's about how much of a fight you put up, and for someone who was up against against like... what, 25-ish of us, you did pretty well."

Hiss nodded in agreement. She was still tired from the battle, and didn't have much to say.  

• Thumbs Up 4

"Yeah, you hear that?!" Star said, grinning. "You really are strong! Isn't that right, Jess?"

"Y-Yeah, sure," Jessica said. "You're strong." Stronger than me, anyway... then again, just about everyone is...

• Thumbs Up 4