Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"We've been trying to get to this hidden palace, so why not?" said Lupin.

"Hidden palace, here we come!" said Amitie.

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20080706092953

As the group arrives, they find themselves in a zone unlike any other. There's a massive blue background behind them with tons of ancient echidna murals. Some of them with holes blown through them with a buster. Others had cracks where punches had obviously gone through them. There was an interesting one. It showed a group of random people surrounded by ten figures all sporting different colours while a UFO flew above them.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Not even this place was safe from the carnage." Sonic says. "Man, when Knuckles snaps out of it, he's going to be pissed when he sees this."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Huh, I wonder what that's all about," Star asked, looking at the large mural.

"Oh, probably some old echidna fairy-tale," Rouge said. "Besides, that's not important right now."

"Yeah, we'd better start looking," Jessica said, listening out for any sounds that might lead them to Knuckles.

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Huh, I wonder what that's all about," Star asked, looking at the large mural.

"Oh, probably some old echidna fairy-tale," Rouge said. "Besides, that's not important right now."

"Yeah, we'd better start looking," Jessica said, listening out for any sounds that might lead them to Knuckles.

"Yeah...fairy tail..." Rock said, examining the image. 

latest?cb=20170629142547

"It could be stupider stories. I once read this comic about this ancient race that attempted to give their descendants powers through microwaves..." 

"Yeah, pretty stupid. One of the main, and hated characters even wore a bathrobe and had this stupid old beard". Yuta chimed in.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Who gets superpowers through cooking appliances?" Tails asks, dumbfounded. "Unless this is the secret superhero reboot to The Brave Little Toaster..."

"...I don't think he means THAT kind of microwave." Madoka says, attempting to correct him.

• Thumbs Up 2

"This place looks nice...but it'd look even nicer if there wasn't so much damage..." said Amitie, looking sad seeing the state of the ruins. "You think they can be fixed once this is done...?"
"I don't know, kiddo." said Lupin. "But it's going to be one hell of a fix even if it is possible!"
Sig may look bored, but in reality? He's actually pretty scared of what he's seeing.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Yeah...fairy tail..." Rock said, examining the image. 

latest?cb=20170629142547

"It could be stupider stories. I once read this comic about this ancient race that attempted to give their descendants powers through microwaves..." 

"Yeah, pretty stupid. One of the main, and hated characters even wore a bathrobe and had this stupid old beard". Yuta chimed in.

"Really?!" Lumina asked, sniggering. "Next you'll be telling me that everyone looked the same! Microwaves giving you powers, pfft!"

"Aren't you Elementals basically born in giant microwaves?" Jessica asked.

"Well, er, um, y'see, that's totally different!"

• Thumbs Up 3

ECpb0Xg.jpg

"These murals predict something, whether in the past or in the distant future..." Nicole explains. "What they predict, no one can figure out."

"One of them came true some years ago," she continues, pointing at a mural with some mustached monster with a green emerald being attacked by... Oh, it was smashed off, I wonder why? "After then, no one knows if any other murals had their predictions happen."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Microwaves? How does a microwave power people up? I would imagine it'd..." Amitie cut herself off upon bumping into a horrifying conclusion. "That's horrible!"
"I'm sure none of that nonsense happened." said Lupin. "And since it's some stupid comic book, I'm sure it got retconned out anyway."
"Ret...conned? What's that?" asked Amitie, confused.
"And why did they use a microwave?" asked Sig.
Lupin continues to be amazed by Amitie and Sig's lack of knowledge on things. "I'll...explain it later."

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

ECpb0Xg.jpg

"These murals predict something, whether in the past or in the distant future..." Nicole explains. "What they predict, no one can figure out."

"One of them came true some years ago," she continues, pointing at a mural with some mustached monster with a green emerald being attacked by... Oh, it was smashed off, I wonder why? "After then, no one knows if any other murals had their predictions happen."

"Oh, come off it," Shade sighed. "You don't seriously believe in that prophecy gunk, do you? I mean, take it from the King of Evil born to a race of powerful immortal magic beings from beyond the stars - prophecies are a load of wet plasma droppings."

"I dunno, prophecies seem pretty accurate to me," Star said. "And I'm a magical princess from another dimension!"

"Well maybe in Mewni, prophecies are true, but not here!"

Jessica found herself agreeing with Shade. Even as a sorceress whose (only) friends were ancient immortal magic aliens, she was something of a skeptic regarding prophecies and the like. After all, they could barely predict the weather half the time.

• Thumbs Up 3

As the group proceeded through the zone in a single straight light, they came across a bright glow of power inside one of the rooms.

"This is where we hid the Master Emerald before the siege began. Tread lightly" Espio said, as he got three daggers and got ready to enter.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Understood." Homura says as she braces herself, her shield up. The Disciples follow suit, arming themselves with their respective weaponry as they follow Espio.

• Thumbs Up 2

Star took a deep breath. "OK, Star... go go, ninja skills!" She rushed in while trying to remain quiet, despite not having any actual ninja skills.

Jessica just silently charged up a magic attack, just in case.

• Thumbs Up 3

9 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Oh, come off it," Shade sighed. "You don't seriously believe in that prophecy gunk, do you? I mean, take it from the King of Evil born to a race of powerful immortal magic beings from beyond the stars - prophecies are a load of wet plasma droppings."

"I dunno, prophecies seem pretty accurate to me," Star said. "And I'm a magical princess from another dimension!"

"Well maybe in Mewni, prophecies are true, but not here!"

Jessica found herself agreeing with Shade. Even as a sorceress whose (only) friends were ancient immortal magic aliens, she was something of a skeptic regarding prophecies and the like. After all, they could barely predict the weather half the time.

latest?cb=20100806070349

"Then what about the one that came true?" Amy asks. "What do you say about that?"

• Thumbs Up 4

As the group entered, they could see a massive green glow...

latest?cb=20140803192946

"The master emerald..." 

"We...did it....we beat Knuckles here..." Espio said, as there was no sign of the echidna.

• Thumbs Up 4

latest?cb=20100806070349

"Then what about the one that came true?" Amy asks. "What do you say about that?"

"Total coincidence," Shade said, dismissing Amy. "Besides, how d'you know some time traveller didn't make it after the fact and throw it up on the wall?"

"Shade, the prophecy explanation sounds more credible by comparison," Lumina said. She didn't put much stock into prophecies either, but this was intriguing, all the same.

latest?cb=20140803192946

"The master emerald..." 

"We...did it....we beat Knuckles here..." Espio said, as there was no sign of the echidna.

Rouge and Shade stared lovingly at the Master Emerald. The others were quick to remind them of the consequences of any attempted thefts, much to the pair's simultaneous disappointment and relief (at least the other guy won't try anything!).

• Thumbs Up 4

10 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the group proceeded through the zone in a single straight light, they came across a bright glow of power inside one of the rooms.

"This is where we hid the Master Emerald before the siege began. Tread lightly" Espio said, as he got three daggers and got ready to enter.

latest?cb=20130613165515

"I AM NOT BUILT FOR SUCH A PURPOSE."

"Well then... I dunno, try hovering!" said Chi, quietly.

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20140803192946

"The master emerald..." 

"Oh, don't say things like that..." Chi remarked. "That's just ASKING for trouble to find us!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"You heard them." whispered Lupin. "Be very quiet; we're hunting for nutjobs!"

"Okay..." said Amitie. "We'll do our best..." She's not sure if she can be quiet, however.

Sig seems to be a natural at being quiet. But then, he doesn't seem that emotive half the time.

• Thumbs Up 3

As the group looks up, there's another mural on the wall. This one shows several warriors birthed in a glorious yellow as they go up against a giant all powerful monster. Several planets surround the mural's main artwork. One of the figures looks like they're falling however, as opposed to the others that are flying. In the background, there's a dark hooded figure watching over the scene. 

Suddenly, a massive rock landed at the entrance of the room, sealing the Skylanders inside.

• Thumbs Up 4

"I suppose it'd be silly to expect a metal shutter in this place," Lumina said, looking around. It wasn't too far off from some of the buildings back on Enchantus... when it was actually nice to live there, that is.

"So?" Star asked out loud, addressing whoever threw the boulder. "We're not gonna leave without Knuckles! OUR Knuckles! And I don't just mean the ones on our fists!"

• Thumbs Up 5

Sayaka quickly turns to the giant rock. "...Knew it would be too good to be true! We're trapped!" She exclaims.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the group looks up, there's another mural on the wall. This one shows several warriors birthed in a glorious yellow as they go up against a giant all powerful monster. Several planets surround the mural's main artwork. One of the figures looks like they're falling however, as opposed to the others that are flying. In the background, there's a dark hooded figure watching over the scene.

Chi studied the mural, wondering what it could all mean. Upon closer inspection, he could swear that some of the figures seemed... familiar...

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly, a massive rock landed at the entrance of the room, sealing the Skylanders inside.

"...I blame you for this," Chi said to Espio, glaring at him.

155?cb=20130624122705

"Just one rock? Ha! No sweat. I'll have it moved in no time..." said Silver, approaching the large rock.

"...Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" Chi asked.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Well, I do like gold." said Lupin. "But that's just crazy!"

"You've transformed before, right?" asked Amitie. "You think this could be some super-cool transformation that makes us more powerful?!" she seems kinda excited, trying to keep silent during then, but it's hard.

"Hm...what's with the falling one?" asked Sig.

But then they see the rock falling, and...yeah, they're trapped. "Get really real..." said Amitie, while the others looked kinda disappointed.

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Failinhearts said:

Sayaka quickly turns to the giant rock. "...Knew it would be too good to be true! We're trapped!" She exclaims.

"Correction. You're dead". A robotic voice said, as suddenly a massive rock in front of the master emerald was shattered into several pointed rocks, aimed directly at the Skylanders. 

"FIRE TORNADO" Rock shouted, incinerating the rocks. As the flames grew in front of the Skylanders, suddenly a figure could be seen walking out of it. 

latest?cb=20120817193321

A seemingly organic Knuckles walks out of the flames, until suddenly, in front of the Skylanders, it's torn in half with two fists, as another figure walks out of the fire. 

latest?cb=20161121230434

"I should've known the traitors would return". 

• Thumbs Up 4