Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20111210191206

"Ah! Silver. It's just so lovely to see you again. I must thank you for supplying your telekenetic powers to us. It fixed Eggy and I's little debate about giving power to the power or speed of our robot. With your powers however, we add our standard flying power on top of your powers and...." 

Suddenly the robot was right behind Silver and Omega. 

"And you have super speed!" Wily shouted with a chuckle, as he sent several missiles down towards the two at high speeds.

172?cb=20130624122714

"AH!" Silver couldn't react fast enough, causing him to be blasted by the missiles.

latest?cb=20130613165821

"DaMaGe CrItIcAl! ReQuIrE aSsIsTaNcE!" said Omega, also hit hard by the missiles.

• Thumbs Up 2

Orbot+and+Cubot.jpg

"AHEHEHEHEHE, dis dere robot gon' bust dem Skybillies up REAAAAAAAL GUUUUD!" Cubot said evilly. "Just needs a purty little trucker hat to finish er off."

"I'd never thought I'd say it, but perhaps our doctors may have a slight chance at victory." Orbot said.

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

CQ01.jpg

"Heh heh! You docs will have think about a million times if you think you're gonna take on the Chaotix!" Vector said. "Ain't that right boys?"

"You bet! I bet Metal Overlord was bigger and he was an incomplete freak!" Charmy said.

latest?cb=20161116215012

"Indeed. As you would say Vec..."

"No one messes with the Chaotix and gets away with it". 

Rock meanwhile sneaked away during the chaos in order to try find something. Something he did last time. 

@Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon @Failinhearts

760ddc060c0dfe86d8fbd785db056921.jpg

"Eggy, Kaos. What do you say we just skip the first form and take our final form right from the start?!" Wily asked with a chuckle as the robot shot machine guns around the room from it's hands.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Oh why does it have to always be a giant mech..." Rock groaned.

"Please tell me this one won't start chucking eggs at me or start firing out elemental balls..." Rock prayed neither happened. 

Related image

"Even better Bolts For Brains!", Eggman said, slapping up a few controls!

Suddenly the mech started deploying eggs that then each cracked open! Some sporting lightning attacks, some deploying war heads and a third shot off a batch of homing missiles at the Skylanders!

Related image

"Now! Let's see how you lot handle this! By all means, the more you wipe out, the better points you get he said, fiddling with the joysticks, snickering!

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Kaos rubs his hands together. "Oh, I would be glad to!" His hands glow as the mech begins emitting a purple aura, supercharging its power.

"Great, a robot with the powers of two mad geniuses and a dark Portal Master. That's a recipe for disaster right there!" Tails comments.

Image result for sonic and tails ova

"Any idea on how to repel or take those out then!?", Sonic asked as he and Tails were holding their ground against all the enemy fire!

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

@Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon @Failinhearts

760ddc060c0dfe86d8fbd785db056921.jpg

"Eggy, Kaos. What do you say we just skip the first form and take our final form right from the start?!" Wily asked with a chuckle as the robot shot machine guns around the room from it's hands.

"Eh, sure why not! WOuldn't want them to think we're giving them the training wheels treatment anyway!", Eggman said laughing in a condescending tone at the Skylanders.

• Thumbs Up 4

The robot glows purple as it begins spawning illusions around the Skylanders.

"Hey, SkyFOOLS! Remember these! Try my spin on it!"

latest?cb=20131114014024

"SLICE AND DICE!" A corrupt version of Chop Chop says in a sinister voice as it clashes swords with Sonic. Sayaka tries to stab it from behind, but it just goes through the Arkeyan skeleton.

"Heh heh heh..." Chop Chop laughs as it slices at Sayaka, pushing her back before disappearing.

"...Watch for the evil Skylanders guys!" Sayaka groans.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Oh joy," Jessica sighed, firing a Tornado Cannon at the many attacks the mech was firing, "looks like someone rigged the superpower lottery."

"Oi, docs!" Shade yelled as he threw Dark Bombs everywhere, "where'd that robot with a skull for a head go? I might have a job for 'im!"

"NOT NOW, SHADE!" Lumina yelled throwing Light Grenades at the mech itself.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Oh, I'm gonna slice and dice you!" said Lupin to the skeleton Skylander. He's ready to do just that, with a knife in hand.

"Alright...what if I tried this...?" asked Amitie. She decided to use her magic! "Lightning Bolt!" yelled Amitie.

"Celeste!" yelled Sig, a light spell on the evil Skylander.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Feel free to go nuts, doctors! My evil Skylanders will occupy them in the meantime!" Kaos says, giving his consent to the doctors as he continues to play with his summoning powers.

latest?cb=20130514081736

"DROP THE HAMMER!" An illusionary Stump Smash exclaims as it hits the ground before disappearing, causing shockwaves to catch the Skylanders off guard.

• Thumbs Up 4

"You both got it!" Wily shouted with a chuckle as he pressed a button on his console.

Suddenly, the robot's arms began shifting around itself. Two pipes shot into the stomach of the mech, tapping into the master emerald itself. Spikes grew further and further out of the head of the mech while red irises grew in the black holes of the skull face. The mech's weapons began glowing purple while it's fists grew metal spiked knuckles. Two massive metal tails grew out of the mech's back, while a massive scarf and several daggers were now placed into it's hands. It's shoes changed to be a dark mixture of Sonic's regular sneakers. The machine...had replicated the powers of Sonic's friends and was using the Master Emerald to achieve a final form!

The machine now looked like a mixture of Metal Robotnik and the original mech...

latest?cb=20140314211027

"Nothing will stop us. Dr. Light and everyone else who shunned me will be my loyal robotic servants. We shall rule the multiverse with an iron grip". Wily shouted.

• Thumbs Up 5

9 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

latest?cb=20130613165821

"DaMaGe CrItIcAl! ReQuIrE aSsIsTaNcE!" said Omega, also hit hard by the missiles.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np8/char/tron-nxc.png

"Uh oh! Hang on there!", Tron Bonne siad ejecting herself from her mech to hand beside Omega with her toolbox while leaving the mech on autoplilot, leaving it to fight off the other attacks!

tron-mv2.jpg

"Servbots! Give us some cover if you will!"

"YES MISS TRON!", they collectively replied and charged off to keep enemy attacks at bay!

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx4.gif

"Alright big guy! I don't normally patch up bots out on the field, but you seem like a worthy asset to help out!", she said quickly getting to work on repairing him well enough for battle!

• Thumbs Up 3

"And when we squash you, we will fit this robot with the Iron Fist of Arkus, and it will truly be UBER-unstoppable! HAHAHAHA!" Kaos laughs before spawning another Skylander.

latest?cb=20111112053848

"ROAST AND TOAST!" An evil Sunburn cracks a smile and releases a stream of flames from his mouth, burning the floor before disappearing.

• Thumbs Up 3

"You both got it!" Wily shouted with a chuckle as he pressed a button on his console.

Suddenly, the robot's arms began shifting around itself. Two pipes shot into the stomach of the mech, tapping into the master emerald itself. Spikes grew further and further out of the head of the mech while red irises grew in the black holes of the skull face. The mech's weapons began glowing purple while it's fits grew metal spiked knuckles. Two massive metal tails grew out of the mech's back, while a massive scarf and several daggers were now placed into it's hands. It's shoes changed to be a dark mixture of Sonic's regular sneakers. The machine...had replicated the powers of Sonic's friends and was using the Master Emerald to achieve a final form!

The machine now looked like a mixture of Metal Robotnik and the original mech...

latest?cb=20170621105504

latest?cb=20140314211027

"Nothing will stop us. Dr. Light and everyone else who shunned me will be my loyal robotic servants. We shall rule the multiverse with an iron grip". Wily shouted.

Ivorn looked up in astonishment. "...why did you have to be bad guys," he whispered to himself. "That robot's so cooooooool..."

"Sonic," Jessica hissed to the Disciple, "please tell me you have a plan!"

"Don't you have one, Jess?" Star asked.

"No I don't!"

• Thumbs Up 5

"No... I won't let you... I WON'T LET YOU!!" Chi yelled, having finally had enough. He activated his third eye, and attacked every Dark Skylander he could see.

599a59fd571e7_Silver2.thumb.jpg.441386cc610a1a46f79dd924eaf07790.jpg

"Ah, geez..." said Silver, not fully recovered from the missile barrage earlier.

172?cb=20130624122714

"W-what the heck is THAT?!" he asked, noticing the Egg-Wily Machine X Of Doom's final form.

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Ivorn looked up in astonishment. "...why did you have to be bad guys," he whispered to himself. "That robot's so cooooooool..."

"Sonic," Jessica hissed to the Disciple, "please tell me you have a plan!"

"Don't you have one, Jess?" Star asked.

"No I don't!"

"...I have no idea..." Sonic says to Jess.

"What? You usually have a plan!" Sayaka's eyes widen. She hasn't seen Sonic this unsure in a while.

"With me being attacked by Skylanders at every turn, it isn't easy to think!" Sonic says back.

1 minute ago, Captain Metallix said:

"No... I won't let you... I WON'T LET YOU!!" Chi yelled, having finally had enough. He activated his third eye, and attacked every Dark Skylander he could see.

599a59fd571e7_Silver2.thumb.jpg.441386cc610a1a46f79dd924eaf07790.jpg

"Ah, geez..." said Silver, not fully recovered from the missile barrage earlier.

172?cb=20130624122714

"W-what the heck is THAT?!" he asked, noticing the Egg-Wily Machine X Of Doom's final form.

Any evil Skylander Chi attacks simply gives no response as his attacks pass through them. They merely punch, kick or blast him in response before vanishing.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Eggy. Kaos. Let's end this shall we?" Wily said with a devious grin. 

"No grand speeches...no toying with you...just your deaths..." Wily shouted. 

"LET'S SEE HOW YOU LIKE THIS!" Wily shouted as he mashed all of the buttons on his console, launching every single lock on weapon at extreme speeds at every single Skylander, taking them all down.

latest?cb=20140519223059

"H-how is that....so powerful...?" Knuckles asked.

• Thumbs Up 4

6 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np8/char/tron-nxc.png

"Uh oh! Hang on there!", Tron Bonne siad ejecting herself from her mech to hand beside Omega with her toolbox while leaving the mech on autoplilot, leaving it to fight off the other attacks!

tron-mv2.jpg

"Servbots! Give us some cover if you will!"

"YES MISS TRON!", they collectively replied and charged off to keep enemy attacks at bay!

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx4.gif

"Alright big guy! I don't normally patch up bots out on the field, but you seem like a worthy asset to help out!", she said quickly getting to work on repairing him well enough for battle!

latest?cb=20130613165515

"THANK YOU, MEAT... MISS TRON!" Omega said, for once choosing a different term.

latest?cb=20130613165355

"NOW TO DESTROY THIS MACHINE!"

• Thumbs Up 4

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly, the robot's arms began shifting around itself. Two pipes shot into the stomach of the mech, tapping into the master emerald itself. Spikes grew further and further out of the head of the mech while red irises grew in the black holes of the skull face. The mech's weapons began glowing purple while it's fists grew metal spiked knuckles. Two massive metal tails grew out of the mech's back, while a massive scarf and several daggers were now placed into it's hands. It's shoes changed to be a dark mixture of Sonic's regular sneakers. The machine...had replicated the powers of Sonic's friends and was using the Master Emerald to achieve a final form!

latest?cb=20140314211027

latest?cb=20150812214111

"INDEED SKYLANDERS!", Eggman bellowed over the noise.

"What you know see before you, is the work of 3 striving genius intellects spanning across the multiverse! Constantly underestimated and shunned! Well, or outright rebuked! For shame! Well now we're saying no more!"

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Eggy. Kaos. Let's end this shall we?" Wily said with a devious grin. 

"No grand speeches...no toying with you...just your deaths..." Wily shouted. 

Image result for eggman and wily

"Heh! I couldn't agree more old friend! Lights out for them!"

1 minute ago, Captain Metallix said:

latest?cb=20130613165515

"THANK YOU, MEAT... MISS TRON!" Omega said, for once choosing a different term.

latest?cb=20130613165355

"NOW TO DESTROY THIS MACHINE!"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx3.gif

"H-hey! No problem! Let's do just-"

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"LET'S SEE HOW YOU LIKE THIS!" Wily shouted as he mashed all of the buttons on his console, launching every single lock on weapon at extreme speeds at every single Skylander, taking them all down.

latest?cb=20140519223059

"H-how is that....so powerful...?" Knuckles asked.

"OOOF! That.....god gravy! That was powerful!", Tron Bonne said suddenly finding herself faceplanted by the attack!

• Thumbs Up 4

The evil Skylanders fly into the robot, increasing its power as it is infused with the Kaos Element, the symbol on its chest changing to that of the Element...

150?cb=20160925223516

"Shit! That's the most powerful Element of all!" Tails says, trying to shoot as many missles down as possible... however, it wasn't enough, knocking out all the Skylanders.

"...Ma...Madoka... my Soul Gem... it's... getting darker..." Homura groans, looking at her gem in her hand, showing cracks.

"Me... too..." Madoka slowly nods, tearing up. "I can't turn... into a Witch! I... can't!!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Jessica and her friends (and Rouge) soon found themselves knocked around six ways for Sunday as several lasers, orbs, missiles and eggs knocked them down to the floor.

"So this is it," Jessica groaned weakly. "We're going to die."

"Well, you, the bat, the butterfly and all these other losers are," Shade responded. "We'll likely get wiped out when that multiverse reset hits."

"D-Don't say that!" Lumina gasped, slamming her fist to the ground and struggling to get up. "Th...there's still hope! There has to be! We... we've pulled ourselves out of worse!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"More of these dark evil things?!" asked Amitie. "Get really real!!!"

And then they get taken down by the missles...and they are hurting. Bad.

"Ow..." said Amitie. "They're too powerful...what can we do...?"

"I don't know, Ami..." said Sig, also in pain.

• Thumbs Up 4

"I... won't... give up..." said Chi, barely able to move...

164?cb=20130624122723

"N-not... now..." were the only words Silver could mutter...

latest?cb=20130613165821

"cRiTiCaL eRrOr! R-rEqUiRe AsSiStAnCe... AgAiN..."

• Thumbs Up 4

"Heh...guess...this is how we go out....we put up a good fight..." Raven mumbled.

"There....certainly is honour in this....defeat....Vec...Charmy....it was an honour to fight alongside you...and be your friend..." Espio groaned.

"Funny....huh Sonic?" 

"Our final competition...and there's no winner..." Knuckles said.

"I-Is this it....? Did...I fail Namine? Xion? Shantae? All of them...?" Roxas asked. 

"H-Hina...." Yuta mumbled out sadly. 

"Ta-Ta Skylanders!" Wily shouted as the roboticiser began activating, messing around with the area outside of it Genesis-Wave style. Eggman, Wily and Kaos begin flying towards the centre of the world to direct it's powers to the multiverse. 

"This....is it...." Knuckles mumbled.

• Thumbs Up 4

"...We... cant give up now... everyone's... depending on us..." Sonic tries to get up, but he can't bring himself to move. "No! Come on! MOVE! MOOOOOOOVE!" Sonic sweats as he forces his weak body to respond, to no avail.

"I can't even... heal fast enough." Sayaka breathes heavily. "I can't even summon Oktavia..."

• Thumbs Up 4

"Well...Sig? I'm so glad I met...you..." said Amitie. "I...love...you."

"...I...love...you to...Ami..." said Sig.

"It...it was nice knowing you, kiddos, but it seems...even immortal thieves...gotta go sometimes...it's been a good run..." said Lupin. "Adios..."

• Thumbs Up 4

"Still... could be worse," Ivorn said.

"Could be worse...?!" Rouge weakly shouted. "How... CAN IT... be worse...?!"

"Could be Death magic... fired by a weaker robot.... and a less cool one..."

Star and Jessica couldn't even muster up the words to say anything.

• Thumbs Up 5