Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"W-What...?!" Knuckles Man shouted as all of the attacks hit him at once, sending him flying to the Master Emerald Shine. He can barely get up as his core begin smoking.

"N-No...I can't fail the doctors..." Knuckles grunted.

"Tell that to every single pawn of theirs before you!" said Chi. "Face it! You're outnumbered!"

latest?cb=20130613165355

"OUTGUNNED!"

174?cb=20130624122603

"And out of time! Now, Mega Man!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Just give it up already, Knuckles." Lupin simply stated.

"We don't wanna hurt you, but you didn't really leave us with a choice..." said Amitie. "Could you please go back to normal?"

"Yeah, Knuckles. It's a bummer that you're being so mean." said Sig.

• Thumbs Up 3

"I-I don't think so..." Knuckles Man shouted, as a small click could be heard. Suddenly, Knuckles Man jumped onto the master emerald and suddenly flew into the air as a light bathed around him.

"Emerald Adaptor Activated..." Knuckles Man said as the master emerald suddenly vanished with a flash, along with a bag containing the super emeralds. Above it, Knuckles Man landed on the ground, now glowing between red and pink.

"HYPER KNUCKLES MAN ACTIVE" Knuckles shouted, as he shot a chaos ball into the air.

"CHAOS CONTROL".

320px-Knucklesvsrouge.png

When the flash vanished, the group suddenly found themselves in space, in the middle of a giant glass floor with lava underneath them. Above them were a massive set of railings and platforms that expanded up for miles. 

• Thumbs Up 5

"Wait, wha?"

"Huh?!"

"What just happened?!"

"Where are we?!"

Jessica, Star, and the Elementals were confused as to where they ended up. Rouge, however, wasn't.

"Wait a minute... this is the ARK! Knuckles and I fought here, once!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"What's with Echidnas and sending us to other places?!" Tails exclaims. "Does he get bored easily, or something?"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Waaaah!" yelled Amitie, worried for her herself and her friends. "Knuckles! Stop this! Please!!!"

"Where are we...?" asked Sig, having lost track of what's going on.

"It's been a while since the last time I was at space..." said Lupin casually. "Looks as nice as ever, I see."

• Thumbs Up 3

"...D-did he just go... S-SUPER?!" asked Chi, getting very nervous.

latest?cb=20130613165649

"POWER LEVELS HAVE BEEN GREATLY ELEVATED! WEAPONS WILL DO NOTHING TO HIM!"

172?cb=20130624122714

"N-no! There's gotta be s-something we could try!" said Silver, trying to remain optimistic.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"...D-did he just go... S-SUPER?!" asked Chi, getting very nervous

"Y- you wish!", Tails shuddered. 

"No Chi. He's gone Hyper.The one form above Super! Which leaves us with an even bigger problem!", Sonic warned. 

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Y- you wish!", Tails shuddered. 

"No Chi. He's gone Hyper.The one form above Super! Which leaves us with an even bigger problem!", Sonic warned. 

"Well, thanks!" Chi replied, sarcastically. "Now I can set my self-esteem levels into the MINUSES!! HOW DO WE GET THROUGH TO HIM NOW?!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"You think we can stop him...?" asked Amitie. But Sig sadly responded with this. "No...I don't think so..."

But Lupin refuses to believe it! "Ha! You people lose hope all too easily! Experience taught me that there's always a way to stop even the most powerful madmen! Always!

• Thumbs Up 3

"I think we can..." Rock said.

"He used that...giant emerald thing, not the super emeralds Espio mentioned. And Wily isn't exactly known for creating 100% amazing devices this quickly.." Rock added.

"Just try to survive, I'll keep an eye on him to look for weaknesses". Rock added.

latest?cb=20130615170414

"I have no weakness now!" Knuckles shouted as he buried underground, suddenly grabbing Sonic @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon by his legs and sending him flying like a bowling ball towards Sentinel Sonic. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, SurrealBrain said:

But Lupin refuses to believe it! "Ha! You people lose hope all too easily! Experience taught me that there's always a way to stop even the most powerful madmen! Always!

"Except THAT'S not a MADMAN!" Chi replied. "In fact, I'd say he's practically a GOD in that form! Tell me, have you ever defeated a GOD before?!"

latest?cb=20130613125051

"Well, there WAS this one time where I--"

latest?cb=20130613165515

"NOBODY CARES, MEATBAG!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Sonic puts his hands out, unleashing a powerful gust away to repel the other Sonic away from him and he fires him back at Knuckles. "Have a taste of your own medicine!" He yells.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Look out, Sonic!" said Amitie to Sentinel Sonic. She tries to catch Sega Sonic, but sadly, she is too slow to even start.

Fortunately, Sentinel Sonic managed, and is safe, but what of poor Sega Sonic...hopefully he can stop that mean Knuckles Man.

Lupin retorts to Knuckles Man's declaration. "That's what they all say before that weakness is found! And I bet five dollars we're gonna find it!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Failinhearts said:

Sonic puts his hands out, unleashing a powerful gust away to repel the other Sonic away from him and he fires him back at Knuckles. "Have a taste of your own medicine!" He yells.

Knuckles Man simply stands still, letting out a chuckle as the other Sonic rolls directly into him, causing him to just be sent flying again. 

"He never could scratch me" Knuckles Man shouted as he crashed into the glass, causing it to begin cracking.

• Thumbs Up 3

"...Oh. Sorry there, me." Sonic sheepishly says before getting out his sword, preparing to block anything in his path. "Chi... you think you can scan for ANY weaknesses?"

• Thumbs Up 3

"You feeling what I'm feeling...?" asked Lupin, noticing the glass cracking.

"Huh?" asked Amitie. Lupin points to the glass, which Amitie notices...and she's worried too. "Sig! Don't be too rough with the glass!"

"Huh?" said Sig. He looks down, and notices too. "I don't think that looks good..."

• Thumbs Up 3

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Just try to survive, I'll keep an eye on him to look for weaknesses". Rock added.

"Don't have to tell me twice!" Jessica said, doing her best to stay out of Knuckles' way as she made her way to Sentinel Sonic and copied Air magic off his sword. Won't hurt him yet, but at least she can try to keep him away if he gets too close.

Rouge noticed Knuckles Man trying to break the glass, and climbed for higher ground.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

"...Oh. Sorry there, me." Sonic sheepishly says before getting out his sword, preparing to block anything in his path. "Chi... you think you can scan for ANY weaknesses?"

"I'm trying, but I'm just getting the same results as before!" Chi replied, frustrated.

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I think we can..." Rock said.

"He used that...giant emerald thing, not the super emeralds Espio mentioned. And Wily isn't exactly known for creating 100% amazing devices this quickly.." Rock added.

latest?cb=20130613124845

"You mean the Master Emerald?"

"Wait..." Chi then recalled a small bit of data he gained from scanning Mecha Sonic before. Something about a 'Super Adapter'...

"Maybe... maybe Knuckles could have the same adapter!" said Chi. "Hey, Sonics! Rock! I think I've got something!" @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Captain Metallix said:

"I'm trying, but I'm just getting the same results as before!" Chi replied, frustrated.

"Oh, that's real assuring!" Tails sarcastically exclaims as he flies all around the battlefield. "I'm practically a sitting duck here!" 

• Thumbs Up 4

Suddenly Knuckles Man vanished. 

"CHAOS CONTROL" Knuckles Man shouted, as he suddenly appeared at the very top of the arena, with several massive asteroids, as he slammed into them sending them crashing down into the glass. 

• Thumbs Up 2

"Whatever you got planned, Chi, I hope it works..." said Lupin, trying alongside Amitie and Sig to survive as best he can as Knuckles Man keeps attacking.

• Thumbs Up 3

Suddenly Knuckles Man vanished. 

"CHAOS CONTROL" Knuckles Man shouted, as he suddenly appeared at the very top of the arena, with several massive asteroids, as he slammed into them sending them crashing down into the glass. 

"AAAAAARRRRGH!" Jessica yelled as the glass shattered around her, prompting her to fall alongside the others.

"HA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Shade cackled as he flew in place and saw the Skylanders fall, only for Rouge to kick him downwards as she held on to the pillar.

• Thumbs Up 3

13 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Ugh... well  now I know how a tennis ball feels ", Sonic joked,  uncurling from his ball form. 

10 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

Maybe... maybe Knuckles could have the same adapter!" said Chi. "Hey, Sonics! Rock! I think I've got something!" @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon

"Alright then! Shoot! And fast!", Sonic said as he rocketed his teammates out of harms way from the meteors!

• Thumbs Up 3

185?cb=20160812223002

"Urgh, he's really keeping us on our feet!" Amy shouts. She smashes away an asteroid with her hammer, trying to dodge the rest. "Find that weakness!"

mozj7aJ.jpg

Nicole just tries to stay safe, keeping out of the way of any attacks. "We need to hold on for the little while longer!"

• Thumbs Up 3