Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

15 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

760ddc060c0dfe86d8fbd785db056921.jpg

"Ah Eggy. Kaosy, it feels great to kill your enemies. After so many years of them being a pain in your beautiful bald head, it just feels wonderful to be rid of them". Wily said, as he drank some coffee and rested his feet on the dashboard of his cockpit. 

"Yep, nothing like this fee-" Wily then looked at the mirror outside his cockpit, seeing several golden flashes coming directly towards them.

QQnbpZF.png?2

"Oh crap".  

Eggman_Is_Not_Amused_by_Team_Artail_8921

"Don't tell me...please don't tell me...", Eggman said, his mustache drooping.

15 hours ago, Dee Dude said:

latest?cb=20160802104643

"....Welp, I dun diddly oiled muhself.." Cubot said terrified what was coming to them.

"Sigh...Cubot, you know that kind of humor isn't exactly funny around here." Orbot said as he then waved a small white flag.

"But alas, it was nice knowing you my old friend...."

Image result for eggman pressing a button

"NO NO NO NOOOOOO! We aren't giving up anytime soon you buffoons! It-it's just a sign of fair play anyway!"

"Hey Doc!", Super Sonic said outside one of the windows!

Image result for super sonic tails knuckles

"Knock, knock!"

"GAAAH!", Eggman screamed in outrage and shock.

• Thumbs Up 7

1 minute ago, Captain Metallix said:

While Omega and Chi went to town on the machine, blasting it with no remorse, Super Silver tried to bait the doctors into firing at him.

latest?cb=20110809053121

"Hey Docs! What's the matter? Is you're trigger stuck?" he taunted.

"WE'LL SEE WHO'S TRIGGER IS STUCK!" Wily shouted.

WEAPON EQUIP: PSYCHO PUNCH!

The machine suddenly let out a massive blast of telekinetic energy in the shape of a fist towards Silver.

• Thumbs Up 4

A barrage of missles begin heading towards the Skylanders. However, Super Sayaka and Super Sonic manage to zip through them, causing them to explode in the air before it could do anything.

Meanwhile, Tails moves towards Homura, telling her to spin around. Homura does so, making her massive wings fling the bubbled up Tails into the missles, bouncing between them like a pinball, deviating their direction.

Meanwhile, Ultimate Madoka puts her hands together and closes her eyes before opening them, a flash of golden light blinding the enemy's vision, making it harder to attack accurately.

• Thumbs Up 4

Vector then smirked and cracked his knuckles. "Time to see what this power is made of." 

The crocodile chewed more of his gum but this time when he spat them out, they were no longer regular bubbles.

They were shaped like missles, and they were charging straight for the robot exploding on contact.

*BOOM BOOM KA-BOOM*

"Chew on those doctors!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"It's over, Docs!" Lumina shouted, keytar at the ready. "Lemmie play you a little dirge!" She played on her keytar, and to her amazement, powerful soundwaves came forth and struck the mech. Her large smile became an even bigger grin - she could use Sound magic! Not just the meager few spells she'd spent eons practicing, but she was now a fully-powered Sound Elemental!

Jessica pointed a hand at the mech, and a large beam of Magic burst forth. It was powerful, immense, and Jessica felt like she was using creation itself to attack the three. Ivorn helped her out by making use of his new arms and delivering hard, earth-shattering punches to the machine wherever he could.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

The machine suddenly let out a massive blast of telekinetic energy in the shape of a fist towards Silver.

latest?cb=20100909161832

Luckily, Super Silver managed to grab the fist with his Psycho-Shield. "HA! I can't believe I'm saying this, but... IT'S NO USE!"

"TAKE THIS!" he shouted, launching the fist right back at 'em!

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Promotion 1

4 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Hey Doc!", Souper Sonic said outside one of the windows!

Image result for super sonic tails knuckles

"Knock, knock!"

"GAAAH!", Eggman screamed in outrage and shock.

super_amy_sonic_world_by_nibrocrock-d88o

Super Amy flies up next to Super Sonic, gleefully holding her Piko Piko Hammer. "Shall I smash the window down, Sonic?" she asks, obviously taunting Eggman.

• Thumbs Up 6

1 minute ago, Dee Dude said:

Vector then smirked and cracked his knuckles. "Time to see what this power is made of." 

The crocodile chewed more of his gum but this time when he spat them out, they were no longer regular bubbles.

They were shaped like missles, and they were charging straight for the robot exploding on contact.

*BOOM BOOM KA-BOOM*

"Chew on those doctors!"

180?cb=20101024113906

"YOU SNEAKY LOW DOWN WEASEL. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WORK I PLACED INTO POLISHING THIS BABY?! I HAD TO CREATE A MET THAT COULD CARRY A CAN OF POLISH FOR GOODNESS SAKE" Wily shouted angrily.

WEAPON EQUIP: TAIL SPIN

The mech began spinning it's tails, trying to push the Skylanders away desperately. 

"Boss....are you think what I'm thinking?" Espio said with a smirk, as he grabbed his instrument. 

• Thumbs Up 5

As Tails recovers from the bouncing, he makes a finger-gun gesture. "This bubble form ain't so bad! Pew!" He moves his left hand up in finger-gun position, shooting a laser.

"No way..." Tails fires another laser from his right hand. "Laser... hands..."

Eyes sparkling, Tails proceeds to skyrocket towards the robot, spamming lasers all the way. "PEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEW!!!!"

• Thumbs Up 5

Red Amitie uses the Blizzard spell on the missles coming after her, and without effort!

Black Sig uses Robin's Egg on the missles as well! And the missles can't do a thing!

Lupin uses his hand beams to blow them up! And he has a very satisfied grin on his face!

"You should have learned by now, docs! Never mess with the Skylanders, or we'll make you wish you didn't!" said Lupin.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Polkadi said:

super_amy_sonic_world_by_nibrocrock-d88o

Super Amy flies up next to Super Sonic, gleefully holding her Piko Piko Hammer. "Shall I smash the window down, Sonic?" she asks, obviously taunting Eggman.

"By all means, ladies first!", Super Sonic said winking!

"Or better yet! Let's break 'em down together on 3 everyone!", he said to Super Amy, Tails and Knuckles!

"CHARGE!", he said dashing at them!

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"By all means, ladies first!", Super Sonic said winking!

"Or better yet! Let's break 'em down together on 3 everyone!", he said to Super Amy, Tails and Knuckles!

"CHARGE!", he said dashing at them!

Knuckles nodded with a grin.

"We're going to show you the true pain of teamwork". Knuckles said to Eggman.

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Failinhearts said:

As Tails recovers from the bouncing, he makes a finger-gun gesture. "This bubble form ain't so bad! Pew!" He moves his left hand up in finger-gun position, shooting a laser.

Eyes sparkling, Tails proceeds to skyrocket towards the robot, spamming lasers all the way. "PEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEW!!!!"

"HOW... ADORABLE!" Ultimate Omega said. "COME! LET'S US DESTROY THINGS TOGETHER!" he urged, while firing a barrage of hyper-missiles.

• Thumbs Up 6

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Image result for tron bonne legacy

"Hmmm, let's see!", Tron Bonne in her Legacy form mused.

"I'm feeling quite in tune with my own machinery! I wonder...maybe I can..."

She pressed her hand against the leg of the mech and suddenly, it took on the pattern similar to her outfit!

"AWWW Sweet!", she said as she pulled out a disc!

"Now, let's how you like it when you lose control!", she said as she commanded the leg to kick the underside of the mech!

"HA! Stop kicking yourself! Stop kicking yourself! What a klutz!", she laughed sticking her tongue out!

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Captain Metallix said:

"HOW... ADORABLE!" Ultimate Omega said. "COME! LET'S US DESTROY THINGS TOGETHER!" he urged, while firing a barrage of hyper-missiles.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Tails says as he fires constantly alongside Omega.

Super Sonic and Super Sayaka look at each other from afar. "Bad influence?" Sayaka asks.

"No kidding." Sonic answers. "But let him have his fun for now." The two then split up as the proceed to fly through as much weapons as they can, effectively making it a game on how much they can destroy.

• Thumbs Up 4

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

180?cb=20101024113906

"YOU SNEAKY LOW DOWN WEASEL. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WORK I PLACED INTO POLISHING THIS BABY?! I HAD TO CREATE A MET THAT COULD CARRY A CAN OF POLISH FOR GOODNESS SAKE" Wily shouted angrily.

WEAPON EQUIP: TAIL SPIN

The mech began spinning it's tails, trying to push the Skylanders away desperately. 

"Boss....are you think what I'm thinking?" Espio said with a smirk, as he grabbed his instrument. 

"Ooooooh yeah..." Vector said smugly as he brought out his microphone and signaling Charmy to bring out his drums.

The Chaotix came together and started their team blast recital singing very VERY badly.

This time it was twice as powerful, LOUD, and noiser!

"?YEAH YEAH YEAH BABY IM VECTOR THE CROCODILE NO ONE CAN RESIST!!!! YEAH BABY IF YA NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN SOLVE A CLUE THEN THIS REPTILE IS FOR YOOOOU!!!!?"

"?YEAH YEAH, MAKE WAY FOR THE CHAOTIX FOOL OR YOULL GET STIIIIIINGED!!?"

"TAKE IT AWAY ES!"

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Promotion 1
  • Chuckle 2

Ivorn helped out with his laser head cannon. He wasn't as obsessive as Tails or Omega, but he was having fun!

Jessica then thought of something else; creating a large ball of magic in front of her, she imagined a small galaxy forming, and the ball did just that. With her new Magic element, she could use practically any magic of any element! Placing her hands behind it, she smiled.

"Galactic Cannon."

A large laser beam of hard-hitting Space magic struck the mech, stardust erupting on impact and serving to make the evil genius' lives all the more painful.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

"Awesome right?!" Pixels grinned, "You can 'Fonz' people into submission! Like this!"

Pixels made a smug expression as he did a "friendly" gun-finger point at them.

"'Eyyy!" Pixels said as two beams of light shot out of his fingers. 

"Man oh man oh man!" Pixels grinned widly, "These. are. AWESOME. I really hope I can keep this power!"

"If it means you doing that all the time, then I'd be glad to give these up." Ella rolled her eyes. "Now let's see what I can do..."

Ella spread out her wings shooting orbs of dark energy everywhere. Slowly, they formed into raven-like beings with glowing red eyes.

"This is more like it!" Ella cried out in excitement "Alright kids! You know the drill! Take down these bozos!"

The shadow-ravens obeyed, and they swarmed around the mech, pecking and diving into them.

Hiss was simply having fun flying around the mech, playfully slicing with her spear while humming a tune to herself. Hiss had just escaped a near death... a very good omen on her species on her home planet.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Why can Tails do that and I can't do nothing!? This totally sucks!" Yuta said, as he punched the bubble, accidentally unleashing a ball of fire. 

".....I HAVE FIRE POWERS?! AW YEAH BABY, I CAN DO SOMETHING! SHOVE IT BUZZ!" Yuta screamed as he flew around the robot, firing blasts of fire towards him. 

200?cb=20170108212957

"WE CAN'T LET THEM BEAT US" Wily shouted to Eggman and Kaos.

WEAPON EQUIP: CHAOS CONTROLLER

The weapon shot at Tron, reversing her own technique and causing her own mech to begin running out of control. 

"Haha! Take that!" Wily shouted.

2 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

"Ooooooh yeah..." Vector said smugly as he brought out his microphone and signaling Charmy to bring out his drums.

The Chaotix came together and started their team blast recital singing very VERY badly.

This time it was twice as powerful, LOUD, and noiser!

"?YEAH YEAH YEAH BABY IM VECTOR THE CROCODILE NO ONE CAN RESIST!!!! YEAH BABY IF YA NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN SOLVE A CLUE IF THIS REPTILE IS FOR YOOOOU!!!!?"

"?YEAH YEAH, MAKE WAY FOR THE CHAOTIX FOOL OR YOULL GET STIIIIIINGED!!?"

"TAKE IT AWAY ES!"

"YEAH YEAH YEAH, I'M ESPIO THE NINJA, I LIVE IN SHADOWS, LIVE FOR HONOUR LIVE FOR THE CHAOTIX. GET IN MY PATH AND YOU'LL BE BLOWN AWAYYYYYYYYYYYY" Espio sang out. 

"EGADS, MY EARDRUMS ARE GOING TO ERUPT!" Wily screamed.

• Thumbs Up 7

Ultra Chi, meanwhile, was scanning and attacking the most structurally weak points of the machine, being extra thorough. "Not long now..." he muttered.

Super Silver continued to throw almost anything the doctors threw at him, right back in their mech's face! "Is that all you've got?!" he continued to taunt.

And Ultimate Omega... well, he was just having the greatest time of his life with his new best buddy!

• Thumbs Up 2

15 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Knuckles nodded with a grin.

"We're going to show you the true pain of teamwork". Knuckles said to Eggman.

latest?cb=20130508173452

"HA! Like scrambled eggs you will!", Eggman retorted as he fired a barrage of anti-air missiles at them!

"Heh, that should dlow them down, just enough for me to chagre up the-"

"HOLD IT!", Phoenix yelled, catching Eggman in a speech bubble text and freezing him!

latest?cb=20130617130024

"What in the blue blazing hellscape!?"

phoenixwright-v6.png

"Mind if I cut the chit chat Doctors?", Blazing Phoenix said grinning from ear to ear!

"or else...you can just "TAKE THAT!",  He shouted whacking the whole mech and sending it into a fritz!

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

200?cb=20170108212957

"WE CAN'T LET THEM BEAT US" Wily shouted to Eggman and Kaos.

WEAPON EQUIP: CHAOS CONTROLLER

The weapon shot at Tron, reversing her own technique and causing her own mech to begin running out of control. 

"Haha! Take that!" Wily shouted.

"YEAH YEAH YEAH, I'M ESPIO THE NINJA, I LIVE IN SHADOWS, LIVE FOR HONOUR LIVE FOR THE CHAOTIX. GET IN MY PATH AND YOU'LL BE BLOWN AWAYYYYYYYYYYYY" Espio sang out. 

"EGADS, MY EARDRUMS ARE GOING TO ERUPT!" Wily screamed.

Image result for tron bonne legacy

"On second thought! Thanks for the disconnect there Wily! Saved me an earful!", she said as she got her mech back under control!

Related image

"Still! I guess you just wanna play physical!", she declared as she fired off digital discs that exploded on impact against the mech's shell!

• Thumbs Up 5

Amitie, Sig and Lupin keep firing attacks at the giant robot!

Lupin, however, is surprised that beam hands isn't the only thing his form offers...it also has a real strong punch! Stronger than any he threw, anyway!

And Amitie and Sig go back to back, launching spells at the robot like the battle couple they are! They won't back down now!

"You hanging in there, Sig?" asked Amitie.

"Yeah." said Sig. "What about you?"

"I'm fine!" said Amitie. "Glad to hear it!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Ultimate Madoka flies to Homura's side. "Wow, Homura! Your wings are super cool!"

Homura blushes in response. "Th-That's nothing you should say in a battle like this, M-Madoka!"

"...I must admit... you do look great in that outfit and the longer hair..."

3057d7424b62b572281153088c9a94a22cd2d509

"You think so? Thanks!"

Ultimate Madoka looks ahead. "We still have work to do, so let's end this!" Madoka takes aim, while Homura spawns her own bow and arrow, the two take aim together.

tumblr_mlyfb2YRnW1r717c6o3_250.gif

"I shall put an end to this evil!"

BX3Qoj.gif

"Hmph. Might as well!"

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Failinhearts said:

Ultimate Madoka flies to Homura's side. "Wow, Homura! Your wings are super cool!"

Homura blushes in response. "Th-That's nothing you should say in a battle like this, M-Madoka!"

"...I must admit... you do look great in that outfit and the longer hair..."

3057d7424b62b572281153088c9a94a22cd2d509

"You think so? Thanks!"

Ultimate Madoka looks ahead. "We still have work to do, so let's end this!" Madoka takes aim, while Homura spawns her own bow and arrow, the two take aim together.

MadoKami_fight.gif

"I shall put an end to this evil!"

BX3Qoj.gif

"Hmph. Might as well!"

"Can you both cut out the romance until the evil doctors hell-bent on taking over the multiverse are taken down?!" Beserker Raven shouted as she charged for the robot, scratching at the eyes with her claws. 

"Critical Damage Taken - Running at 40% Power" A robotic voice said from the cockpit.

"EGGY, KAOS, WHAT ARE YOU BOTH DOING?!" Wily shouted in panic, when suddenly the robot was swept up in a series of keyblade strikes from Roxas, as he sent his keyblade flying in. 

"Shantae! Now!" Roxas shouted, swinging his keyblade down for Shantae to grab ahold of it for a combo attack @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon

• Thumbs Up 5

Lumina heard the Chaotix's singing, and glared at them. "I'm not gonna be outshined here!" She brought her fingers to her keytar, and played the first energetic rock song she could think of, all while bombarding the mech with Light and Sound magic:

Ivorn, meanwhile, kept up his punching/laser assault, while Rouge assisted with her power-boosted kicks.

Star and Jessica, looking at each other, poured their Magic into one single blast, then directed it at the mech.

"THIS THING'S TOUGH, I GOTTA SAY," Star said. "OH WELL, IF IT MEANS WE GET TO HAVE MORE FUN!"

• Thumbs Up 7