Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

15 minutes ago, do a barrel roll said:

You have to go to Netflix Kids then go up to the Kids characters and scroll right until you find Sonic

I did that before but I couldn't find him

1 hour ago, do a barrel roll said:

Well I can find the icon and I still see it here are more pictures of it

Capture.PNGCapture.thumb.PNG.3ada3ad7d2658ebc9de2736686358d84.PNG

Maybe because it might come to Netflix US soon

It's probably a leak without them knowing. Does anything happen when you click on it?

12 minutes ago, blazefan519 said:

It's probably a leak without them knowing. Does anything happen when you click on it?

Could be like Sonic Runners Adventure which was revealed before announcement, also does clicking on Sonic Boom on Netflix US do anything or is it inactive right now.

Just now, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

Could be like Sonic Runners Adventure which was revealed before announcement, also does clicking on Sonic Boom on Netflix US do anything or is it inactive right now.

That's what I was asking.

2 minutes ago, blazefan519 said:

That's what I was asking.

I mistakenly quoted you, I meant to quote user ``do a barrel roll" which I will go ahead and do. 

1 hour ago, do a barrel roll said:

Well I can find the icon and I still see it here are more pictures of it

Capture.PNGCapture.thumb.PNG.3ada3ad7d2658ebc9de2736686358d84.PNG

Maybe because it might come to Netflix US soon

Does clicking Sonic Boom on Netflix US do anything or is it inactive?

Just now, do a barrel roll said:

When you click on the icon it shows Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic Underground because those are the Sonic shows on Netflix right now

Strange, if it's those Sonic cartoons then why are they using Boom version of Sonic for the icon, unless they are bringing Sonic Boom to Netflix US very soon after the Hulu agreement runs out.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

Strange, if it's those Sonic cartoons then why are they using Boom version of Sonic for the icon, unless they are bringing Sonic Boom to Netflix US very soon after the Hulu agreement runs out.

Either A. They put the picture there by accident or just searched a random picture of Sonic to put there Or B. They plan on adding the Boom franchise to Netflix sooner or later. And I'm pretty sure we're all hoping for the latter to be true. One thing going for the latter to be true is that the picture before it changed to Boom Sonic was a picture of Adventures of Sonic. Which means they had to have changed it for a reason.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, do a barrel roll said:

Not yet but I might tell them

Though I wouldn't expect them to share any information. You guys think this might have anything to do with some of the crew visiting France?

Just now, do a barrel roll said:

No because this is for Netflix US

I mean that Bill Freiberger went to France supposedly about recent developments.

Just now, RedFox99 said:

How many episodes do you think they'd put on?

If it happens, up to Season 1 and if Season 2 is done by the time it's added, probs up to Season 2.

Just now, blazefan519 said:

If it happens, up to Season 1 and if Season 2 is done by the time it's added, probs up to Season 2.

That would be nice I guess

We've got the synopsis of the Haunted Lair:

Thinking his lair is haunted, Eggman sells it to Barker. Sonic and Tails must prove ghosts aren’t real.

Next week's episode, the Return of the Buddy-buddy temple of doom's title card has been posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BillFreiberger/status/885616267511480324

Seems it will have Sonic and Eggman go in again (was a dissapointed as I was hoping for a different duol and it'll be written by Sam Freiberger. 

• Thumbs Up 1

YES! Sonic's Mech Suit is back!

Looking forward to next week's episode even more now.

3 minutes ago, SonicWind said:

YES! Sonic's Mech Suit is back!

Looking forward to next week's episode even more now.

Apparently Og is there too.

9 minutes ago, Fusion Ellipsis said:

Oh snap, they're not in the temple, they're in the Froglodytes Lair!

Weird about the name then

4 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

We've got the synopsis of the Haunted Lair:

Thinking his lair is haunted, Eggman sells it to Barker. Sonic and Tails must prove ghosts aren’t real.

Next week's episode, the Return of the Buddy-buddy temple of doom's title card has been posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BillFreiberger/status/885616267511480324

Seems it will have Sonic and Eggman go in again (was a dissapointed as I was hoping for a different duol and it'll be written by Sam Freiberger. 

I'm wondering if Barker is the real villain in this week's episode, and intended Eggman to sell his lair all along. Is this gonna be like a Scooby Doo parody?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

I'm wondering if Barker is the real villain in this week's episode, and intended Eggman to sell his lair all along. Is this gonna be like a Scooby Doo parody?

Looks like it. I wonder what'll happen. Kind of curious.

http://www.licensing.biz/big-interviews/read/the-fastest-thing-alive-sega-talks-its-packed-sonic-line-up-video-games-month/046233 This new article which discusses Sonic Forces, Mania, Boom and the 2019 movie. In the article they said that Sonic Boom has won over 30 awards worldwide, that's way more than I thought, I thought the show only won 3, 4 counting if Boom wins the Teen Choice Awards 2017 next month, but that's a way better number. Also Robots From The Sky Parts 1-4 will be shown at SDCC 2017 next week.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

http://www.licensing.biz/big-interviews/read/the-fastest-thing-alive-sega-talks-its-packed-sonic-line-up-video-games-month/046233 This new article which discusses Sonic Forces, Mania, Boom and the 2019 movie. In the article they said that Sonic Boom has won over 30 awards worldwide, that's way more than I thought, I thought the show only won 3, 4 counting if Boom wins the Teen Choice Awards 2017 next month, but that's a way better number. Also Robots From The Sky Parts 1-4 will be shown at SDCC 2017 next week.

Yeah the show is very popular in other countries. Maybe the SDCC could help the show's popularity in the U.S.