Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

Just now, RedFox99 said:

Ok. Did you remember seing Zooey in the song?

Yeah, practically every villager made a brief appearance in this episode. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

Yeah, practically every villager made a brief appearance in this episode. 

Wow. Shame they had to be part of a mediocre song.

• Thumbs Up 1

http://imgur.com/a/X151f

Screenshots from Mister Eggman

hCsZwYm.jpg

Dave the Intern has some interesting action figures in the background. We already knew he had figures of the pepper people, but a figure of lawer TW Barker, and Nominatus?!

2 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Which characters do you guys feel sang the best?

Hard to say, none of them sounded like they were trying to sound good while doing it, but I suppose Sonic, Knuckles, and Soar weren't terrible.

I find it funny how Sticks was singing, yet didn't cause people's ears to hurt, like in the Sleeping Giant.

I can say Dave and Dave's mom sang horribly...

• Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

Hard to say, none of them sounded like they were trying to sound good while doing it, but I suppose Sonic, Knuckles, and Soar weren't terrible.

I find it funny how Sticks was singing, yet didn't cause people's ears to hurt, like in the Sleeping Giant.

I can say Dave and Dave's mom sang horribly...

Yeah. Perci and Staci were alright to me and the song near the end was somewhat catchy. This muscial number may become controversial as well as this episode as a whole.

9 hours ago, verygoodname said:

I know this post is over 2 months old but reading this also really hurts... The only faith I have in this show is for it to move to Netflix

Netflix does seem to help a lot of franchises plus Sonic Boom wouldn't be the first video game show to move to Netflix.

"Come on guys we gotta...stop Eggman from doing his homework or something Idontcare" might be one of Roger's best delivered lines. I cracked up at that.

• Thumbs Up 3

I just realized that out of the three characters Bill Freiberger voices, two of them are divorced (Comedy Chimp and the Warehouse employee).

Now I'm starting where's Lady Walrus' husband.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh man that ep had a musical number? Not getting my hopes up for that one.

It's a shame that (i'm way behind) episodes 14-16 ("Friendbot", "Og Man Out", especially "Knine To Five Knuckles") were poor since the show was getting a lot better! However my hopes are high for "Unnamed Episode" for the political satire. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/8/2017 at 7:52 PM, SpongicX said:

Did anyone else notice how the musical number sounded like a parody to “The Great Escape” by Gwen Stefani?

I think it was supposed to ba a parody of "The Telephone Hour" from Bye Bye Birdie.

• Thumbs Up 2

Roger Van Der Weide from Youtube made his own take on the infamous episode "It Wasn't Me, It was the One Armed Hedgehog."

I gotta say, I liked his version better. Eggman's plot didn't have as many stupid plot holes, the police and villagers weren't so stupid and gullible, Sonic's friends actually had a role in helping clear Sonic's name, and Metal Sonic's role was more climatic and action packed.

Not bad for an independent fan animation.

• Thumbs Up 1

For those who have Xfinity, new Sonic Boom Season 2 episodes are on demand 1080p HD quality. 

Spoiler

59632d18e5449_Screenshot2017-07-10at3_29_19AM.thumb.png.4bf9d28589484e59a8cced7dd5e3a9b1.png

So I've thinking about the Haunted Lair and I've come up with some speculation. The "lair" name could imply that Eggman might have a role in the episode unless the thing that T.W. Barker is showcasing is the lair

There are 17 episodes left to go of the season, we'll probably see the returning characters appear in the last ten episodes like season 1. Also which episode do you guys think is better Inn Sanity or Mister Eggman?

1 hour ago, verygoodname said:

Is Mister Eggman on demand?

I checked to see if it was there. It's not on demand yet.

• Thumbs Up 1

How many more multi-part episodes does anybody think there will be, my guess is at least 2 more for season 2?

1 hour ago, verygoodname said:

Funny how Sonic Boom isn't on Netflix US yet because it's on Hulu but Hulu hasn't added season 2 episodes (they add episodes of shows a day after they air) I would actually like to take that as evidence that Sonic Boom might come to US Netflix

How does that mean it's coming to Netflix in US? All it means is that Sega and Hulu are neglecting the crap out of this show...

Hulu could be waiting untill the season is done to put them on. Or the deal could just be for Season 1.

1 hour ago, Operationgamer17 said:

Hulu could be waiting untill the season is done to put them on. Or the deal could just be for Season 1.

There is no good excuse for the show's neglect on Hulu. Other shows get new episodes added the day after they air for certain subscribers, yet Sonic Boom is still missing more than half a seasons worth of already aired episodes?...

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

There is no good excuse for the show's neglect on Hulu. Other shows get new episodes added the day after they air for certain subscribers, yet Sonic Boom is still missing more than half a seasons worth of already aired episodes?...

While you do have a point, it's nothing worth getting worked up over. 

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

While you do have a point, it's nothing worth getting worked up over. 

For me, it kind of is something worth getting worked up over... I have to go out of my way to spend $25 each month, just to watch my favorite show, yet I can't watch it in hd on demand any more, since Sega/Cartoon Network  took it off of online on demand services, and the Cartoon Network channel. I've waited too long for any hope of a blu ray or digital release for the show, yet nothing.

Is it fair that I support the show by spending my hard earned money, yet Sega still can't give any convient way of watching or buying the episodes in hd?... I've waited over 2 years for this show to get treated better, yet it keeps getting worse...

6 minutes ago, verygoodname said:

There's a chance and I hope it happens but I would not bet on it

Currently Hulu only has the rights to stream Sonic Boom season 1

Sega is really screwing this show over in so many stupid ways... They sign a deal to only stream it on Hulu, yet only for the first season, and not the current ongoing season that started last October?... You'd think Sega would have learned from Nintendo, that exclusive deals are a terrible idea...