Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

Boom's cast and crew have been posting this image on Twitter.

A teaser of what's to come in a future episode, perhaps? Potentially, as I don't think I saw this in the montage last episode, even though Team Sonic was driving these same cars...

1 minute ago, SonicWind said:

A teaser of what's to come in a future episode, perhaps? Potentially, as I don't think I saw this in the montage last episode, even though Team Sonic was driving these same cars...

This definitely wasn't from Mister Eggman. That episode only showed Sonic, Knuckles, and Amy's car. Sticks and Tails weren't shown drag racing in last week's episode. We also didn't see Amy's face when driving in last week's episode, but it was obviously her driving the pink car, who else, lol.

This is likely a preview for an upcoming episode, or promptional art.

This looks interesting. Maybe this is the Victory episode. I wonder though why it's being previewed so early.

• Thumbs Up 1

Am I the only one who really couldn't sympathize with Team Sonic and the villagers in Inn Sanity and Mister Eggman?I understand that he attacks them often but the way they take advantage him in Inn Sanity and how they brought him down and kicked him (metaphorically speaking) in Mister Eggman were very uncalled for especially when some of the more likable characters took part in it. While I shouldn't get too upset over this, I wanted to point one of the reasons I didn't like those episodes.

10 hours ago, SonicWind said:

Oooh SHIZ knuckles has a TRUCK! 

they were driving these things in Mister Eggman, I wonder if that screen is from the Victory Episode?

...it's Archie Sonic Boom issue 7 all over again!

12 hours ago, SonicWind said:

Maybe this is the next Multi-parter?

Why are vehicles needed to race, Sonic can win without a vehicle. That's kind of what I was thinking when I played the Sonic and all-star racing games, I also heard they are planning a third installment to the Sonic all-stars racing series. If they do I think they should include racing options both in vehicle options from the previous games and options from the riders games. The other racing option should be outside a vehicle with Modern Sonic gameplay like Sonic Unleashed and Generations with boosting and additional playable characters like Shadow, Silver, Blaze and Metal Sonic all while using Hedgehog Engine 2.

4 hours ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

Why are vehicles needed to race, Sonic can win without a vehicle. That's kind of what I was thinking when I played the Sonic and all-star racing games, I also heard they are planning a third installment to the Sonic all-stars racing series. If they do I think they should include racing options both in vehicle options from the previous games and options from the riders games. The other racing option should be outside a vehicle with Modern Sonic gameplay like Sonic Unleashed and Generations with boosting and additional playable characters like Shadow, Silver, Blaze and Metal Sonic all while using Hedgehog Engine 2.

Because It wouldn't be fair when racing against his friends. As Lego Dimensions put it, Sonic acknowledges how driving a car may be slower, but it gives Sonic's legs a well needed rest.

12 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

Am I the only one who really couldn't sympathize with Team Sonic and the villagers in Inn Sanity and Mister Eggman?I understand that he attacks them often but the way they take advantage him in Inn Sanity and how they brought him down and kicked him (metaphorically speaking) in Mister Eggman were very uncalled for especially when some of the more likable characters took part in it. While I shouldn't get too upset over this, I wanted to point one of the reasons I didn't like those episodes.

It didn't bother me. Does Eggman ever give them a break? He's always causing trouble for fun, he's always trying to threaten or kill them. Can you blame them for finding a weakness and taking advantage of it? It's hard to feel sorry for someone, when they treat others much worse throughout the series.

Amy has given him plenty of chances  to change or be nice, and even gave him another chance in Inn Sanity, but Eggman doesn't care about anyone but himself. He's constantly backstabbing her and her friends, despite how she's given him so many chances, when no one else would.

Eggman was thrown out of Meh Burger, because he threatened to destroy everyone, that's a valid reason to kick someone out. Eggman was lucky the law enforcement in Hedgehog Village is terrible, or he would have been arrested.

At least they weren't physically attacking him, or trying to kill him. I do however find one certain flaw in Mister Eggman. Why would Sonic,and Tails be surprised Eggman isn't a doctor? Eggman flat out admit to them in episode 1 that he's "not a real doctor, no PHD". 

• Thumbs Up 3

You have a point about him being kicked out. Yeah that last point was probably a continuity error. I still think they shouldn't have stooped so low in their treatment of Eggman.

52 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

I do however find one certain flaw in Mister Eggman. Why would Sonic,and Tails be surprised Eggman isn't a doctor? Eggman flat out admit to them in episode 1 that he's "not a real doctor, no PHD". 

I was thinking the same thing.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

I can see Sonic forgetting because of how poor his memory seems to be at times

True, but Sonic shouldn't be so forgetful, that's Knuckles's trait.

• Thumbs Up 1

So I was thinking about something from the picture: how is Sticks' car going to work if she generally doesn't like technology? 

12 minutes ago, verygoodname said:

Hey guys if you go to Netflix Kids and go to the character Sonic you will see Boom Sonic

Maybe Sonic Boom will come to Netflix US soon

Capture.thumb.PNG.6d408587c42887cf9d071e7aceb98774.PNG

I would not take this as fact that the show will come to Netflix US but it's interesting to see they chose Boom Sonic instead of Classic or Modern Sonic

Is this picture from Netflix US? If it's a real picture it looks legit to me, if Sonic Boom Seasons 1 & 2 come to Netflix, it will make the show a lot easier to watch than the whole CN/Boomerang situation, hopefully Season 3 comes to CN and Netflix and stays on CN instead of switching to Boomerang again.

1 hour ago, verygoodname said:

Yes it's from Netflix US and it's a real picture go to Netflix Kids and you will see

Oh really? So the dream is still alive! BOOM CAN BE SAVED GUYS! Also sorry for not posting here a lot. A lot of stuff has happened to me and I needed to take a break from the internet for a while. Guess I should comment on the episodes I missed, I guess.

I think the first one I missed was the duel episode of the guys going to their concert and the girls having their own stay-cation. I liked them both. The rap in the first part was actually pretty nice, and I really liked it. And I honestly was taken by surprised when I saw the Possum Bandit. The second musical number, which I'm sure is song by Roger, was a little cringy but still not bad and I think it was a parody of Push it to the Limit, which is cool. Overall, not a bad ep, just not at the top of my list for must watches.

Then when move on to the second part, which I prefer more to the last episode. I really liked the carry over joke at the beginning, they did something similar back in Season one, but I forget what episode it was. But they ended it with a nice 4th wall break from Sticks which was quite hilarious (she seems to be the queen of 4th wall breaking this season). Then we got to see this doll thing of Sonic which Amy has for "reasons", that seems like this show's version of Tails Doll, and I find it hilarious that Eggman actually took the bait. And it's nice to get more of Belinda. I always thought she was an interesting character and I wanted to see her in action, and this episode delivered. I loved how she didn't like Lady Goat because of how she looks, which is hr basically acknowledging the fact that she's just a recolor of her. And the ending with her getting her own weapon of sorts to fight Team Sonic was great, which means we'll probably see her and Charlie fighting together in the future. Overall, pretty great ep.

Then I think we have Inn Sanity. Didn't really care for this one that much. I do like the design of the new character tho, and the pun with him being a Red Herring is pretty great. I just thought this was a little too predictable. But the 4th wall breaks were pretty funny.

Then last we have Mister Eggman. Once again, I didn't really care for this one so much. I liked the bulldog character, but the plot was a little too predictable. The Musical Number was pretty hilarious tho. I kinda got progressively worse as time went on and it was pretty funny to watch. Then there was the montage song which was also pretty funny as well. But other than that, not much stood out. I hope next weeks episode will be more engaging.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, Operationgamer17 said:

This is what's going on with the second Teen Choice Award voting period. 

Sega really should be giving more ways to watch, before expecting people to vote for it. How can people vote for it, if they can't watch it?

I reuploaded the "Actually" compilation, with three additional moments added at the end.

I also reuploaded Eggman's Girly Scream Compilation, with the addition of the girly scream from his nightmare sequence in last week's episode.