Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

43 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Nice. So I'm guessing this the possible Sonic is a delivery boy episode.

Also, Icecream Screen Recorder records videos up to 5 minutes, so I will have to record this episode to 3 parts, the last part being 2 minutes. After I'm done that, I'll put all the parts together on Windows Live Movie Maker to have it into 1 full video to upload to DailyMotion.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, SonicBoomFan101 said:

Also, Icecream Screen Recorder records videos up to 5 minutes, so I will have to record this episode to 3 parts, the last part being 2 minutes. After I'm done that, I'll put all the parts together on Windows Live Movie Maker to have it into 1 full video to upload to DailyMotion.

Do you think this counts as piracy?

10 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

It's definitely not piracy. It's public, I can tell.

31 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

It's piracy, illegally uploading it, with the intent of encouraging others to watch it for free is still illegal, no matter where you post it. It does suck that Sega treats the show poorly, and gives viewers no fair way of legally watching it, but stealing views from Sega is not going to help.

You can say that you split the episode into three, but they still equal up to the full epsiode when played back to back. I tried encouraging people to watch this show by uploading clips, and it just made things worse. All it did was encourage people to keep searching for full episodes online. I almost lost my account for uploading just clips of the show, despite each description having disclaimers, and telling people where and when to watch it each week.

It doesn't even matter if it's in a different language, it is still pirating to upload episodes of shows that don't belong to you. If we want Sonic Boom to stay, then we need to quit asking where to watch it, and just give in and legally pay to watch the show.

I have to spend $26 a month, just to watch Sonic Boom each Saturday at 5:00 PM, through Sling TV. I wish Sega offered a better more accessible way to watch new and old episodes, but it's still better than wasting $300 a month, just to have a cable provider that supports Boomerang.

• Thumbs Up 1

Look, it's not piracy. That In Less Than 3 Minutes episode is the one I didn't see at all. If I say that I record it tomorrow, it means I can do it.

Just now, SonicBoomFan101 said:

Look, it's not piracy. That In Less Than 3 Minutes episode is the one I didn't see at all. If I say that I record it tomorrow, it means I can do it.

Fine, learn the hard way, like i did... You must not know what it's like to make something, only to have someone steal it from you, and repost it, without any credit to the one who made it...

There is nothing wrong with recording tv and movies through a screen recorder, but screen recorders are meant for personal viewings. Screen recorders are meant for you personally, and it is illegal to distribute and share these recordings with the rest of the world.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, SonicBoomFan101 said:

Look @SpongicX is right. You could probably just give us a rundown on what you thought about the episode. You don't want to get in trouble. When does it air in Belgium?

4 minutes ago, do a barrel roll said:

I'm not so sure that Sonic Boom Season 2 will come to Hulu since Hulu lists it as a Cartoon Network show but it's no longer airing on Cartoon Network

It is still airing through Cartoon Network On Demand, for certain cable providers, but no online on demand services, or live tv. 

I looked up on RTBF.be and found out, nope. En moins de trois minutes wasn't up there. The Give Bees a Chance episode was there instead unfortunately.

40 minutes ago, SonicBoomFan101 said:

I looked up on RTBF.be and found out, nope. En moins de trois minutes wasn't up there. The Give Bees a Chance episode was there instead unfortunately.

TV networks often make mistakes like that.

tumblr_otc8srzAN61udzlioo1_1280.png

So you prolly know by now, but here's the screens for this weeks episode. Jasmine also told a bit of the summary as well: Seems like Eggman is gonna build a Mech suit so that he can be powerful than Sonic and his Mech Suit. However he needs a power source for that.

I guess that source is in the temple? Also I think Eggman would get that info from Amy, since she's more of the archaeologist of the group. If that was the case, then I wonder how Eggman managed to get her to answer that since he's a viliain lel.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Fusion Ellipsis said:

So you prolly know by now, but here's the screens for this weeks episode. Jasmine also told a bit of the summary as well: Seems like Eggman is gonna build a Mech suit so that he can be powerful than Sonic and his Mech Suit. However he needs a power source for that.

I guess that source is in the temple? Also I think Eggman would get that info from Amy, since she's more of the archaeologist of the group. If that was the case, then I wonder how Eggman managed to get her to answer that since he's a viliain lel.

Best guess is that he tricks her into telling him.

1 hour ago, Fusion Ellipsis said:

Maybe he takes her captive, and tries getting her to explain everything. When Sonic finds out, he races off to find her. I think that would be a good set up. It would be better than Amy just blindly telling her arch enemy how to defeat her best friend/love interst.

But judging from the looks of that screenshot with Sonic, Amy, and Tails, I think it's safe to assume that Eggman won't trap Amy, and she'll instead accidentally help Eggman out with his plan. If that is the case, then I really hope she gets a chance to redeem herself. That would definitely make up for her disappointing exclusion from last week's climax.

This episode is looking to be more than just a Buddy Buddy Temple rehash, and is setting itself up to be a mech suit showdown. I'm pretty excited for it. A few fans have said they'd love to see Eggman get a mech suit and face off against Sonic's.

Oggman Out did a good job at foreshadowing this episode, with Eggman's attempts at searching everywhere for a mech suit, to Og's comment of mech suits everywhere in the Froglodite Lair, Eggman was bound to find one eventually.

Let's hope this episode makes up for the previous 3 episodes. I apologize if anyone did enjoy the past 3 episodes, it's just my personal opinion.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nice try with the Short Round look there Tails, but Charmy did it better. See Sonic Universe 94.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, HywelAtTheMoon said:

Nice try with the Short Round look there Tails, but Charmy did it better. See Sonic Universe 94.

I kind of wonder what the hat's for

Here is the official synopsis of the return of the buddy buddy temple episode. ``Unable to use his robots, Eggman employs the Froglodytes to force Gogobas to mine for a crystal that will power his giant new Mech Suit." And the title card for next weeks episode Dr. Eggman's Anti-Gravity Ray. 350?cb=20170720155529

• Thumbs Up 3

14 minutes ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

Here is the official synopsis of the return of the buddy buddy temple episode. ``Unable to use his robots, Eggman employs the Froglodytes to force Gogobas to mine for a crystal that will power his giant new Mech Suit." And the title card for next weeks episode Dr. Eggman's Anti-Gravity Ray. 350?cb=20170720155529

The summary sound interesting as well as the Title card. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Silver could appear in the Dr. Eggman's anti gravity ray episode, because my guess would be that he could use the power of his mind to levitate, so I guess that's kind of like altering gravity for him and for anyone else using his psychokinesis.

2 hours ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

Forcing the Gogobas to actually work? Wow, payback's a you know what!  I think I'm actually rooting for Eggman and the Froglodites for once, lol.

• Thumbs Up 2

39 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

Forcing the Gogobas to actually work? Wow, payback's a you know what!  I think I'm actually rooting for Eggman and the Froglodites for once, lol.

The writers lately like to make the more unlikable characters suffer.

• Thumbs Up 2

Season 2 has been great.  Kind of sad to think either it or 3 could be the last.  The Writers have been on their A-game for the most part. 

• Thumbs Up 7

43 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

The writers lately like to make the more unlikable characters suffer.

What goes around comes around. I thought the writers were never going to address viewer's complaints of unlikable characters., but this later half of season 2 has had some fun jabs at them. It kind of makes them more tolerable, when the show finally pushes them back, for all the times they pushed Sonic and pals around.

It would be a little too extreme for the creators to just eliminate or get rid of the characters others don't like, so to give them some scenes that poke fun at them is the next best thing. Better than leaving them to constantly mistreat Sonic and friends, especially after all Team Sonic does for the villagers.

I think out of all the scenes in the show that roasted the villagers, the one from Sticks and Amy's Excellent Staycation did it the best, with Belinda taking her frustration out on the villagers. I laughed pretty hard at her comment about Fastidious, along with her hypocritical dislike of Goat Lady's appearance.

I find it strange how the show still hasn't mentioned the name "Fastidious" at all. The only way people would know his name, would be if they looked it up, or played Rise of Lyric, which was the only time he ever pronounced his name to anyone. He was even more smug and obnoxious in that game, as a matter of fact.

• Thumbs Up 4