Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

1 minute ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

Currently there are 16 episodes left in season 2, 3 of which we know the titles of, so there are 13 episodes with unknown titles and returning Modern Sonic game characters (including Shadow obviously).

Augh, I'm becoming more and more exited to see the game characters and who'll they bring over. I'm betting on either the Chaotix or Big as you wouldn't have to compromise the characters purpose and backstory as the Chaotix are just detectives and Big is just a fisherman. My ideal dream would be to bring over Silver and Blaze but they would have to be re-written to fit in the Boomverse and it'd be both safer and easier to just bring the characters that wouldn't need much changing at all. Cream is a good candidate for this since she's basically just a kid and not much would need to be done to bring her over. Who do you guys think they'll bring over?

4 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Well there's the episodes that are rumored to have Vector appear, Eggman and his robot family go to Morristown, and the one where Tails fuses with a Bee bot.

That leak that mentioned Vector was wrong about their other predictions so I doubt it has much meaning.

• Thumbs Up 1

First you defended that this show is just a sitcom, and now you're getting defensive, and saying it doesn't need to be funny?

...Did you even read what I said? I made it pretty clear that I expect it to be funny. I even said bluntly that "I expect there to be comedy". It's just that even the funniest of comedy shows/sitcoms don't try to make you laugh every 2 minutes, and that's good. I don't want them to force it. That's literally all I'm saying.

I don't see why you got all defensive, just because i didn't like what you liked.

Because explaining my point doesn't mean I'm defensive. It had nothing to do with you not liking anything.

getting worked up with others isn't going to make you feel better.

Except I'm not getting worked up.

2 hours ago, SpongicX said:

No reason to get worked up, over me thinking differently.

Except, again, I'm not worked up. But it is getting frustrating that every time I respond bluntly or elaborate on something, this is the argument i get back.

9 hours ago, SSF1991 said:

But it is getting frustrating that every time I respond bluntly or elaborate on something, this is the argument i get back.

Apparently 'responding civilly to a point' is now what passes for 'getting worked up.'

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, that would probably be a good idea. I'm hoping we could get a season 3 of Sonic Boom somehow.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, SonicBoomFan101 said:

Yeah, that would probably be a good idea. I'm hoping we could get a season 3 of Sonic Boom somehow.

Well the show seems to be doing well in other countries so maybe something might be done help it be more available to US fans.

9 minutes ago, SonicBoomFan101 said:

I don't know...

I'd be more open to the idea and/or hopeful if the merchandise and games were selling well enough, but since even Fire and Ice doesn't seem to have done so well in the market and merchandise sales seem like a total enigma... I'm not so sure.

How long a show runs nowadays in the cartoon industry is mostly reliant on the merchandise it pushes off shelves more-so than the success of the show itself. I've seen fantastic series drop dead because merch wasn't selling as much as some higher up wanted.

We'll see though.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, Chris Knopps said:

I don't know...

I'd be more open to the idea and/or hopeful if the merchandise and games were selling well enough, but since even Fire and Ice doesn't seem to have done so well in the market and merchandise sales seem like a total enigma... I'm not so sure.

How long a show runs nowadays in the cartoon industry is mostly reliant on the merchandise it pushes off shelves more-so than the success of the show itself. I've seen fantastic series drop dead because merch wasn't selling as much as some higher up wanted.

We'll see though.

It could be selling well in other countries like with the TV show

They are only dropping the game line (maybe). I doubt they would cancel the show, they made a deal with over 170 countries, and a brand new deal with Netflix. I think the merchandise is doing fine, I just bought some of it on Amazon, I hope it helps (I know it won't but okay).

2 minutes ago, Chameleon94 said:

They are only dropping the game line (maybe). I doubt they would cancel the show, they made a deal with over 170 countries, and a brand new deal with Netflix. I think the merchandise is doing fine, I just bought some of it on Amazon, I hope it helps (I know it won't but okay).

I don't know...

It's like I said, more often than not a cartoon lives based not on the success of the show itself but the merchandise it can push. Some of the greatest shows in the past were given the boost just because products didn't sell enough despite the viewership/acclaim of a program.

I'm shocked to this day that they managed to finish Regular Show actually as the most recent example. They ended that series by the skin of their teeth I feel.

Though you COULD also attribute that to poor priorities on the stations part, at the end of the day it's usually merchandise that determines a yay or nay factor on a series renewing/continuation.

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, Chris Knopps said:

I don't know...

It's like I said, more often than not a cartoon lives based not on the success of the show itself but the merchandise it can push. Some of the greatest shows in the past were given the boost just because products didn't sell enough despite the viewership/acclaim of a program.

I'm shocked to this day that they managed to finish Regular Show actually as the most recent example. They ended that series by the skin of their teeth I feel.

Though you COULD also attribute that to poor priorities on the stations part, at the end of the day it's usually merchandise that determines a yay or nay factor on a series renewing/continuation.

Well people are suggesting that the show move to Netflix.

The fact that they keep producing new Boom merchandise must mean something, they recently made the little plushes with funny faces, the spacesuit toys, and the Sonic-Tails-Knuckles pack.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, do a barrel roll said:

I like the Sonic Boom credits song

It is very cool, it's a shame there's no way to hear it when watching on Boomerang, since TV stations give no respect for credits any more. Remember when shows used to have end credit scenes, that weren't interrupted by annoying ads?...

3 hours ago, SpongicX said:

It is very cool, it's a shame there's no way to hear it when watching on Boomerang, since TV stations give no respect for credits any more. Remember when shows used to have end credit scenes, that weren't interrupted by annoying ads?...

Heard some of it. It's alright I guess.

6 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

Heard some of it. It's alright I guess.

I'm guessing you're not a fan of electric guitar music? That's fine, not everyone has to like the same things.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, SpongicX said:

I'm guessing you're not a fan of electric guitar music? That's fine, not everyone has to like the same things.

It's really not my cup of tea (more of a fan of anime endings).

Today and tomorrow are the last two days to vote for Sonic Boom for the Teen Choice Awards 2017.

What are Boom's odds of actually winning, speaking realistically?

Assuming all its fans have indeed rallied behind it and voted the 10 times per day.

Here is another official Sonic Youtube livestream, with more info and screenshots of Sonic Boom, even maybe Forces, Mania even the movie.

36 minutes ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

Here is another official Sonic Youtube livestream, with more info and screenshots of Sonic Boom, even maybe Forces, Mania even the movie.

Do you know what screenshots of Boom there were?

1 minute ago, RedFox99 said:

Do you know what screenshots of Boom there were?

I'm assuming the ones in the picture of the video of the live stream, from the return of the buddy buddy temple episode.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

I'm assuming the ones in the picture of the video of the live stream, from the return of the buddy buddy temple episode.

I found them. They're at the 34:05 mark. There are three this time, One of Eggman looking at blueprints fir his suit, ine with Amy talking to Eggman at MehBurger, and one of Sonic looking mad, Amy, and Tails wearing a baseball cap.  Pretty much Jasmine said that Eggman would be looking for a power source for his own Mech suit.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but the Sonic Boom episode: "En moins de trois minutes" will be airing in Belgium tomorrow. I will be recording the episode on screen using Icecream Screen Recorder and I will upload it to DailyMotion, just to let you know.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, SonicBoomFan101 said:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but the Sonic Boom episode: "En moins de trois minutes" will be airing in Belgium tomorrow. I will be recording the episode on screen using Icecream Screen Recorder and I will upload it to DailyMotion, just to let you know.

Nice. So I'm guessing this the possible Sonic is a delivery boy episode.