Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

Still catching up, "Knine To Five Knuckles" was a really poor episode, IMO, one of the worst! Plot was really thin, action scenes lame, and no funny jokes! A real shame, after improvement FriendBot, Og Man Out, and this have all been poor. "Blackout" may turn things around though?

I wonder since Sega is attending SDCC 2017 this year with Sonic Forces and Mania, if they will show a sneak peek at the rest of Sonic Boom Season 2, maybe a returning characters trailer.

I'm calling it now the game character that is supposed to show up will either be Vector or Big. There has been rumors of Vector waaaay back. Supposed leaks from a french animator and the source was reliable as well. And that thing the staff said about "BIG things coming for Boom" they put emphasis on the word Big twice. And that episode title, "Victory", pun on Vector's name? Okay i'm just reaching now but i'm feeling it. Big, Vector. Something like that. 

28 minutes ago, RictalRose0 said:

I'm calling it now the game character that is supposed to show up will either be Vector or Big. There has been rumors of Vector waaaay back. Supposed leaks from a french animator and the source was reliable as well. And that thing the staff said about "BIG things coming for Boom" they put emphasis on the word Big twice. And that episode title, "Victory", pun on Vector's name? Okay i'm just reaching now but i'm feeling it. Big, Vector. Something like that. 

I've said this many times, we will see Shadow and Metal Sonic possibly Silver, Blaze, Espio and Rouge.

I think Vector and Big are safer choices because they aren't really that major compared to Silver or Blaze. They wouldn't need too many changes in order to fit into the Boomverse. Characters like Blaze and Silver and Rouge would need major adjusment in order to be part of the Boomverse. Big is just a hermit that fishes, Vector is a goofy detective that wants cash. They are nice, likeable characters with simple backgrounds. 

• Thumbs Up 2

23 minutes ago, RictalRose0 said:

I think Vector and Big are safer choices because they aren't really that major compared to Silver or Blaze. They wouldn't need too many changes in order to fit into the Boomverse. Characters like Blaze and Silver and Rouge would need major adjusment in order to be part of the Boomverse. Big is just a hermit that fishes, Vector is a goofy detective that wants cash. They are nice, likeable characters with simple backgrounds. 

I think they would include characters like I mentioned is because they are some of the most popular characters. Also because Silver and Blaze have Not appeared in a Sonic TV show yet.

Also, I have been gone for a while but I am still quite active in Youtube. Seeing what happened to your channel is a real shame Mr. Spongic. Your channel was like the best way for people that didn't have Boomerang to get a glimpe of Sonic Boom, it was like the hub for that show. And you got so many views and exposed the show to so many fans and people all over. When the Robots From the Sky video got millions of views in just a week that was incredible. You have more exposure to Boom that SEGA or CN could ever do at this point. It's a shame that you were done in such a cheap way. 

And here I was really looking forward to clips of Shadow's return, the other game character showing up, mayble another four parter. I bet those would have gotten millions. So much exposure could have happened. I just hope SEGA does have a plan for this show. It can't continue like this. They were so chill back on season 1, so enthusiastic, so easy on the copyright. Now everything is so grim and stric. There is no advertisements outside of some stuff on Tumblr/Twitter and when a fan gets a chance to really expose the show, it gets shot down. And it's a real shame because season 2 is pretty damn good, yet all this poor decisions by both CN and SEGA regarding airing of the show and advertisement. 

I really hope things improve by season 3, and even more I hope there IS a season 3.

• Thumbs Up 6

4 hours ago, RictalRose0 said:

Also, I have been gone for a while but I am still quite active in Youtube. Seeing what happened to your channel is a real shame Mr. Spongic. Your channel was like the best way for people that didn't have Boomerang to get a glimpe of Sonic Boom, it was like the hub for that show. And you got so many views and exposed the show to so many fans and people all over. When the Robots From the Sky video got millions of views in just a week that was incredible. You have more exposure to Boom that SEGA or CN could ever do at this point. It's a shame that you were done in such a cheap way. 

And here I was really looking forward to clips of Shadow's return, the other game character showing up, mayble another four parter. I bet those would have gotten millions. So much exposure could have happened. I just hope SEGA does have a plan for this show. It can't continue like this. They were so chill back on season 1, so enthusiastic, so easy on the copyright. Now everything is so grim and stric. There is no advertisements outside of some stuff on Tumblr/Twitter and when a fan gets a chance to really expose the show, it gets shot down. And it's a real shame because season 2 is pretty damn good, yet all this poor decisions by both CN and SEGA regarding airing of the show and advertisement. 

I really hope things improve by season 3, and even more I hope there IS a season 3.

Thank you.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yes I am really interesed in the japanese dub of Boom. I love the Japanese VA's. Junich is the one true Sonic for me. And the games barely make use of the cast lately so hearing the voice of the others again would be great.

In other, less illegal Boom-related news, the Sonic Tumblr has released full-res preview images of "Mister Eggman", and on the right week this time:

tumblr_osqufpw1Tu1u5cb23o3_1280.png

tumblr_osqufpw1Tu1u5cb23o2_1280.png

tumblr_osqufpw1Tu1u5cb23o1_1280.png

"It’s back to school for Eggman upon learning he never fully graduated for his evil doctorate. Will he succeed or forever be known as “Mister Eggman”? Find out tomorrow on Sonic Boom, airing at 6pm on Boomerang."

Tagsies: #now usually #we'd be required to put a stay in school kids message here #consider that it #this is what happens when you cut corners #you go out to buy parts for your latest death trap #and suddenly you're not welcome because you're not educated enough #don't let that happen to you #but on an actual moral #always critically analyze anything you read -- face value does no one any good #or is it a hint for more clues? #...it's not

Strange that most of the screenshots this week focus on Team Sonic, given this is yet another Eggman-centric episode. Ah, well.

• Thumbs Up 2

I have been seeing that people on Youtube and other places saying that they want to see Big in Sonic Boom. Personally, I don't care for Big mostly because I find him to be a dumb and unneeded character. I did find a pole vote that shows that people are wanting to see Silver, Blaze and Rouge Sonic Boom the most, now the pole is just for opinion, Not for show production. Even most of the comments on Youtube seem to suggest that people want Silver, Blaze, Rouge, Espio and even Cream to appear the most, doesn't mean we will get that. In addition to Shadow and Metal the only characters I want to see in Boom are Silver, Blaze, Rouge and Espio that's it, I don't want Big because I feel he would ruin Boom. With Vector, I don't want a whole episode focusing on him if it doesn't have Espio. Still looking for an episode where Shadow fights Metal Sonic, Silver, Team Sonic or Blaze. http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?779004-Which-game-characters-will-cross-over-to-Boom-Season-2

Rouge, Blaze, Silver, Cream, Cheese, and Vanilla are characters that at the moment I hope appear.

13 hours ago, Tara said:

Attention!  Public service announcement time! ☆

We've made it clear on multiple occasions (and if we haven't, then I'm making it clear now) that we do not allow links to pirated material or given instructions on how to illegally access copyrighted media.  This is not a statement on the ethics of piracy; we don't care what you do with your private lives, but for the sake of keeping SSMB hospitable and off the radar of lawyers and whatnot, please do not share links to illegally uploaded episodes or provide instructions on how to illegally access material (via VPN or what have you)!  Anyone caught doing so will be subject to disciplinary action at the staff's discretion.

We are currently discussing how we can revise our policy on piracy to make it more clear.  Until then...

98a.jpg

I'm just trying to help others gain access to watching Sonic Boom S2 in Belgium who can't do that.

53 minutes ago, SBR2 said:

Isn't there some rumor that Vector will appear near the end of the season?

There is a rumor that Vector will appear, but he will likely appear alongside Espio and Charmy. Mostly because every time you see one of the Chaotix you have the other two also appear in the same title, it's impossible to have one and not the other two.

41 minutes ago, Geraint Lewis said:

I'm just trying to help others gain access to watching Sonic Boom S2 in Belgium who can't do that.

Yes, we understand you had good intentions, but none of this invalidates the reasoning in Tara's post. Piracy is breaking the law, and while we tolerate referring to it, providing links or instructions to help people do it is going too far. We're not judging you for doing it, we just don't want SSMB to publicly facilitate it. If you have further concerns, questions, or objections, please PM a moderator rather than back-talking in the thread - thanks!

• Thumbs Up 4

Anyone know if the Boom episodes are in CN again? Theres some places that have recent episodes with CN instead of boomerang and are in HD. I might have missed something if they are.

51 minutes ago, SBR2 said:

Isn't there some rumor that Vector will appear near the end of the season?

There are some hints to it being true (e.g. Vector's VA liking a post mentioning him being in Forces and Boom, though he seems to like a lot of posts), but then again there are only 12 unknown episodes of Season 2 left and that specific leaker also promised two other episodes:

- An episode where Tails is merged with a Beebot

- An episode where Team Sonic, Eggman and his Mombot & "brother" visit that robot island in the sky for their holiday (it was hinted on Twitter that Eggman's "family" will reappear)

We won't know if that rumour is true until one of these episodes is confirmed, but with an upcoming Shadow episode, another hinted multi-parter, and likely another game character episode yet to happen, there's a chance it's either fake or some of these episodes have not made it past the concept stage.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Terriful said:

Anyone know if the Boom episodes are in CN again? Theres some places that have recent episodes with CN instead of boomerang and are in HD. I might have missed something if they are.

I think sometimes, but not consistently, it still airs on CN.  Not super often but it happens.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, LukA8 said:

There are some hints to it being true (e.g. Vector's VA liking a post mentioning him being in Forces and Boom, though he seems to like a lot of posts), but then again there are only 12 unknown episodes of Season 2 left and that specific leaker also promised two other episodes:

- An episode where Tails is merged with a Beebot

- An episode where Team Sonic, Eggman and his Mombot & "brother" visit that robot island in the sky for their holiday (it was hinted on Twitter that Eggman's "family" will reappear)

We won't know if that rumour is true until one of these episodes is confirmed, but with an upcoming Shadow episode, another hinted multi-parter, and likely another game character episode yet to happen, there's a chance it's either fake or some of these episodes have not made it past the concept stage.

That one about Tails and the beebot doesn't sound promising to me because it sounds both too bizarre and it sound like it might be another Tails-punching bag episode..

1 hour ago, Tara said:

I think sometimes, but not consistently, it still airs on CN.  Not super often but it happens.

I have Not seen Sonic Boom on CN's listings on any source that I can find it's Not on any of them. If that's the case, when was the last time one aired on CN that is Not the biggest fan or the previous four episodes? Not including on-demand.

Just now, verygoodname said:

No it doesn't it hasn't aired on CN for nearly 7 months the only way to watch it on CN is on CN demand

It's on its DIRECTV server.

That Eggman family vacation one sounds unlikely. After everything Eggman has done to Robokken, why would they allow that maniac to vacation there?

I could see it working, if Eggman recieved a letter from Robokken, announcing he is to never return, or they'll authorize his termination or arrest. Mom Bot steps in and announces she's taking Eggman and Morpho along on a vacation to the greatest robot city in the world.

Eggman is terrified that him and Morpho have to go, since they both look like Eggman. Eggman has to go in disguise, while tricking Morpho to disguise as anything but his Steve Eggman disguise. 

Eggman doesn't want his Mombot knowing about his criminal status in Robokken, but he doesn't want to ruin her plans either.

Things get more difficult when Team Sonic is on vacation as well, and realize Eggman is there in disguise. Eggman will have to try convincing Team Sonic that he's here in peace for the sake of his  Mombot, and can't be exposed to the people of Robokken. I think that's one way this episode could work out.

This episode could have so many obstacles for Eggman to avoid, especially since his Cubot prototypes and Friendbot are now citicenz of Robokken. Maybe they won't be as easily tricked through Eggman's disguises, since they've had experience with working with him. Not to mention the deadly Team Cybonic is now there to protect the city.

• Thumbs Up 2