Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

Just now, SpongicX said:

I took people's advice, and opened up a Daily Motion Account. I can't guarantee I'll upload clips, but for right now, I plan on reuploading all my youtube edits and fan animations. So far, I uploaded a collection of Sonic Boom edits. I would share the link, but I don't know if this is the place to do so. Regardless, my Daily Motion Account is the same name as my current username here, so if you search up "SpongicX" on Daily Motion, you're sure to find it. 

Nice :)

5 minutes ago, verygoodname said:

No that won't really change anything all we can do is watch the show and hope that things for the show will get better in fact things are already getting better since there's evidence that Sonic Boom will get a season 3

What evidence is there?

2 minutes ago, verygoodname said:

Japanese dub, the show is coming to Netflix in more countries (hopefully it will come to Netflix US), season 3 confirmed by one of the storyboard artists, good ratings in countries such as France, TCA nomination

Which one of the artists?

6 minutes ago, SSF1991 said:

I forgot all about this. I even wrote it too...lol

I forgot about this too, untill recently. 

30 minutes ago, verygoodname said:

After the season 2 finale do you think Boomerang will stop airing the show?

I think it might be best if the show moves to Netflix; but this makes me wonder how difficuly it would be gor the show to move to Netflix. I know this happened with the Pac-Man tv show.

23 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

I think it might be best if the show moves to Netflix; but this makes me wonder how difficuly it would be gor the show to move to Netflix. I know this happened with the Pac-Man tv show.

It obviously wasn't difficult because Dreamwork's moved Dragons from CN to Netflix after the second season.

• Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

It obviously wasn't difficult because Dreamwork's moved Dragons from CN to Netflix after the second season.

Good point.

• Thumbs Up 1

The Sonic youtube channel is doing a new live stream right now, has anyone seen any new Sonic Boom screenshots?

Also in the live stream picture on the channel, that one guy is wearing a shirt with Blaze on it. Could this mean Blaze is coming to Sonic Boom or Forces soon. Look what they did Crash Bandicoot, that one guy at a Playstation event (it might have been PSX) wore a Crash Bandicoot shirt and claimed that he wasn't teasing Crash Bandicoot's return.

Even Daily Motion is taking down my uploads… They took down two of my Sonic Boom edits already… At least they’re less strict, and just take the videos down, instead of the whole freaking channel. 

23 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

Even Daily Motion is taking down my uploads… They took down two of my Sonic Boom edits already… At least they’re less strict, and just take the videos down, instead of the whole freaking channel. 

Which edits were they? Did they have mature content?

22 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

I have said before that Daily Motion is less strict than Youtube, because you can find videos that would normally be taken down by Youtube in 24 hours. Sonic Boom, Dreamworks Dragons, The Adventures of Puss In Boots just to name a few of the shows that are on there. However, they are strict when it comes to Skylanders Academy being uploaded in english.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

I have said before that Daily Motion is less strict than Youtube, because you can find videos that would normally be taken down by Youtube in 24 hours. Sonic Boom, Dreamworks Dragons, The Adventures of Puss In Boots just to name a few of the shows that are on there. However, they are strict when it comes to Skylanders Academy being uploaded in english.

That's weird.

18 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Which edits were they? Did they have mature content?

They took down "Amy Gets Dangerously Jealous", and "Everyone Is Not Very Brainsmart". "Amy Is A Pyro Maniac" is still up though, which is strange. All three edits I mentioned went with each other, the first 2 parts were taken down, but part 3 is still up and running.

DailyMotion is very limited for how much you can upload in a day however. I already broke the limit for the day, and can't reupload any more clips at the moment, until around 6:30 PM tomorrow. . I don't think I'll be able to reupload all my previous Sonic Boom clips at this rate. However, I still might upload small clips from future episodes. I can't say how long they'll last. I will not be uploading full episodes though. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

They took down "Amy Gets Dangerously Jealous", and "Everyone Is Not Very Brainsmart". "Amy Is A Pyro Maniac" is still up though, which is strange. All three edits I mentioned went with each other, the first 2 parts were taken down, but part 3 is still up and running.

DailyMotion is very limited for how much you can upload in a day however. I already broke the limit for the day, and can't reupload any more clips at the moment, until around 6:30 PM tomorrow. . I don't think I'll be able to reupload all my previous Sonic Boom clips at this rate. However, I still might upload small clips from future episodes. I can't say how long they'll last. I will not be uploading full episodes though. 

At least it's not for copyright issues. Maybe you might help both Sonic Boom and Dailymotion.

51 minutes ago, Operationgamer17 said:

Did they not preview this week's Sonic Boom on the stream? Just curious.

They did, along with promoting the next round of voting for the Teen's Choice Awards.

47 minutes ago, Operationgamer17 said:

Did they not preview this week's Sonic Boom on the stream? Just curious.

Probably Not since they accidentally uploaded the wrong pictures for last week's episode, Inn Sanity. Then they removed them and put the correct pictures on there. They didn't remove them fast enough because everybody got the pictures and posted them over at the Sonic Wikia, before they deleted them. I included a link to the Sonic Wikia page which includes the pictures and title card to this weeks episode, Mister Eggman. The episode description should be uploaded tomorrow.

http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Mister_Eggman

2 minutes ago, BxB-Meister said:

They did, along with promoting the next round of voting for the Teen's Choice Awards.

Did voting for Sonic Boom open back up?

19 minutes ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

Did voting for Sonic Boom open back up?

Not yet. That happens next week.

Anyway, here's the plot for "Mister Eggman":

And the title card for next week's "The Haunted Lair". We have another new writer for Boom!

45 minutes ago, SonicWind said:

What day next week does voting for Sonic Boom start back up?

2 hours ago, SonicWind said:

And the title card for next week's "The Haunted Lair". We have another new writer for Boom!

Interesting about this week's episode. I just realized that the title could be a reference to how the Walrud Child calls Eggman that during the Eggtoberfest comic.

So next week's episode might not be Eggman-centric and instead might be about Barker scumming others.

So Mr Eggman will basically be a Billy Madison esque plot?

I'm looking forward to the haunted lair. Here I was expecting it to be an episode about Eggman turning his lair into a haunted house, but the title card seems to hint at it being a haunted attraction set by TW Barker. This might be the closest we get to a Halloween episode. I'm looking forward to seeing an episode about the gang getting scared.

I always enjoyed haunted house themed episodes in shows. I liked the Spongebob one, the Tiny Toons one, the Ed, Edd, and Eddy one, the Kirby one, and even the one from Sonic X. Scream Test may not have been a haunted house episode, but it kind of felt like one.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, SonicWind said:

Looking forward to the Haunted Lair a bit more now, T.W Barker is one of the okay characters.

• Thumbs Up 2