Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

So, did Belgium release ALL the season 2 episodes? I thought the animation wasn't finished for all of them. I doubt they were all released.

3 minutes ago, Chameleon94 said:

So, did Belgium release ALL the season 2 episodes? I thought the animation wasn't finished for all of them. I doubt they were all released.

Probably not

7 hours ago, SpongicX said:

Just great... Sega took down a bunch of the Sonic Boom clips I shared online, including the final battle of Robots From The Sky Part 1... Sega really doesn't want people to see this show, do they?...

Sorry, but due to Sega taking down a bunch of Sonic Boom clips, I will no longer be uploading clips for Sonic Boom… Can this show's treatment get any worse?...

Maybe it's because there'll be a home release of the show soon.

If Netflix adds the whole season 2 in HD, I swear I'll make a subscription.

A DVD release for Sonic Boom could be possible, because if you go back to early May 2016, Sega asked people on Youtube to stop posting Sonic Boom Season 1 episodes on Youtube as they were going to be released on Hulu later that month. Now Sega is removing clips of the show, after they have been on there for months since Hulu started streaming Sonic Boom season 1, that could be a DVD release indicator to me, possibly within the month. Hulu does however, according to their Twitter, stream certain Season 2 episodes via one of their live features, I don't use Hulu so I'm not familiar with how it operates or exactly what it's called, all I know is it's a live feature.

5 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

Did they take down all of them?

They took down a lot of them, and gave me two strikes. I had to hurry up and get rid of them all, before they gave me a third strike and closed my account.

I don't want to lose my account entirely, so I had no choice... 

What would posting them elsewhere change? It's apparently illegal just to upload clips anywhere. I was trying to help Sega promote a neglected show... They have no idea how many people begged me to upload the full episodes, only for me to decline, due to being illegal to upload full episodes.

I would tell them to watch it on Boomerang , despite many complaining they don't have the channel..., yet that still wasn't enough... At this rate, this show is screwed... They are not giving any hope at the moment... 

I really want this show to succeed, and tried luring people to watch it for themselves, but all it did was encourage them to want to pirate the show, due to the lack of availability...

45 minutes ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

A DVD release for Sonic Boom could be possible, because if you go back to early May 2016, Sega asked people on Youtube to stop posting Sonic Boom Season 1 episodes on Youtube as they were going to be released on Hulu later that month. Now Sega is removing clips of the show, after they have been on there for months since Hulu started streaming Sonic Boom season 1, that could be a DVD release indicator to me, possibly within the month. Hulu does however, according to their Twitter, stream certain Season 2 episodes via one of their live features, I don't use Hulu so I'm not familiar with how it operates or exactly what it's called, all I know is it's a live feature.

I would be mad if it just got a lousy dvd release. I want to watch it in hd.

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

They took down a lot of them, and gave me two strikes. I had to hurry up and get rid of them all, before they gave me a third strike and closed my account.

I don't want to lose my account entirely, so I had no choice... 

What would posting them elsewhere change? It's apparently illegal just to upload clips anywhere. I was trying to help Sega promote a neglected show... They have no idea how many people begged me to upload the full episodes, only for me to decline, due to being illegal to upload full clips.

I would tell them to watch it on Boomerang , despite many complaining they don't have the channel..., yet that still wasn't enough... At this rate, this show is screwed... They are not giving any hope at the moment... 

I really want this show to succeed, and tried luring people to watch it for themselves, but all it did was encouage them to want to pirate the show, due to the lack of availability...

Then you should try posting the clips of new Sonic Boom episodes on your Tumblr account for elite-earthbender to see.

7 minutes ago, SonicBoomFan101 said:

Then you should try posting the clips of new Sonic Boom episodes on your Tumblr account for elite-earthbender to see.

She blocked me, just because I refused to upload full episodes... What part of "it's illegal" don't you get? I'm under a lot of stress over what just happened, or may happen to my account, yet you still want me to keep wrecklessly uploading clips?! 

I'm sorry, but I'm not going through any of this again... I'll still tune in each week to review new episodes, but I am no longer going to keep screwing the show over, by encouraging people to watch free clips... Pirating the show will not help it get more legal views...

I'll still upload screenshots to IMGUR, but I am done with uploading clips.

• Thumbs Up 3

Maybe Sega will advertise the next episode with a returning charracter like how they did the Season 1 finale with Shadow. Here is the only poster I could find, it was posted on Pinterest, I couldn't find one for the Metal Sonic episode. If anybody finds something like this poster for season 2, please feel free to post it on here.

Image result

• Thumbs Up 2

30 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

She blocked me, just because I refused to upload full episodes... What part of "it's illegal" don't you get? I'm under a lot of stress over what just happened, or may happen to my account, yet you still want me to keep wrecklessly uploading clips?! 

I'm sorry, but I'm not going through any of this again... I'll still tune in each week to review new episodes, but I am no longer going to keep screwing the show over, by encouraging people to watch free clips... Pirating the show will not help it get more legal views...

I'll still upload screenshots to IMGUR, but I am done with uploading clips.

Sorry to hear that she did that. That isn't right at all of her

You know SEGA, if you prefer people legally watch the show, you could always just allow people to legally watch the show.

Kind of important for a show to exist if it is to be seen legally...

• Thumbs Up 6

5 hours ago, Chameleon94 said:

Only four so far.

Is Give Bees A Chance and Muckfoot episodes of Sonic Boom Season 2 still on CN HD On-Demand?

1 hour ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

Is Give Bees A Chance and Muckfoot episodes of Sonic Boom Season 2 still on CN HD On-Demand?

yes

At this point I just hope Boom makes it to the U.S. Netflix platform, but at this point the chances are slim to none. 

• Thumbs Up 1

That poster that I posted earlier is Not accurate, I just noticed it said the season 1 finale was on the 11th of November, when it actually aired on November 14th. I don't know how Sega messed upon that one.

Is there a way to access the CN videos if you're not american? I just want to watch Robots from the Sky in gorgeous HD...

41 minutes ago, verygoodname said:

If SEGA wants people to watch the show they better make it more accessible this is ridiculous

It seems a bit hyporcitical to want people to watch your stuff yet not have it be easy to do so. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/4/2017 at 2:46 PM, verygoodname said:

I have a DVD of Sonic Boom from Sonic Boom Fire and Ice and it's HD I hope that this is because there will be a home release for Sonic Boom maybe it'll move to Netflix or get a Blu-Ray/DVD release

dvd quality isn't hd though... It's impossible for dvd to handle hd. Blu Ray/4K is the only current disc format that can handle hd. Digital HD is the only alternative. 

• Thumbs Up 1

We should think of ideas to help the shows. I know that Sega isn't helping too much but maybe we can do something, like start a petition, contact Sega of America, spread the show around, something.

Maybe we can tell the writers of the show what happened to the clips on YouTube.

1 hour ago, RedFox99 said:

We should think of ideas to help the shows. I know that Sega isn't helping too much but maybe we can do something, like start a petition, contact Sega of America, spread the show around, something.

Maybe we can tell the writers of the show what happened to the clips on YouTube.

They wouldn't care, they're the ones who wanted the clips down in the first place. Believe me, I've tried contacting Sega and Cartoon Network about the show in the past.

I've begged them to give it fair chances, I've begged them to release it on blu ray, dvd, and digital already, nothing works. Their neglect is what drove me to start sharing clips. I knew it was risky, but as long as I wasn't uploading full episodes, I didn't think it would hurt anything.

I'm just lucky Sega gave me enough time to delete the rest of my clips, before giving me a third strike. They had no problem with giving me 2 strikes, but it seems they gave me some time to take the rest down myself. My account is still up luckily, but it feels so empty now...

These copy right strikes shook me up so badly, that I had no choice, but to delete every video I had that featured Sonic. Everything from edits, fan art, and fan animations. It sucks that I can no longer share my love for Sonic on Youtube anymore...

Maybe when Sonic Mania and Sonic Forces comes out, I'll share gameplay footage of it, since there's nothing against uploading gameplay on Youtube, but I can no longer upload show clips, edits, or fan creations...

• Thumbs Up 2

Why are SEGA and Technicolor so vehemently opposed to people actually watching their bloody TV programme? Why are they going out of their way to make it as absurdly difficult as possible to view it legally? It boggles the mind.

• Thumbs Up 1

37 minutes ago, RLS Legacy said:

Why are SEGA and Technicolor so vehemently opposed to people actually watching their bloody TV programme? Why are they going out of their way to make it as absurdly difficult as possible to view it legally? It boggles the mind.

I think only Sega is doing this as Spongicx mentioned that they are the ones who took down his videos. It's odd that they chose to do it now. Sorry you have to go through this man.

I took people's advice, and opened up a Daily Motion Account. I can't guarantee I'll upload clips, but for right now, I plan on reuploading all my youtube edits and fan animations. So far, I uploaded a collection of Sonic Boom edits. I would share the link, but I don't know if this is the place to do so. Regardless, my Daily Motion Account is the same name as my current username here, so if you search up "SpongicX" on Daily Motion, you're sure to find it. 

• Thumbs Up 1