Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Hi i'm Metal Madness. I'm kinda new to this forum but i'm happy to voice my oppinion on sonic.

(if you havn't guessed Metal Sonic is my favorite character)

GRAWR. 3=< *kicks printer, watches it fly out the window*-

I mean, hi! =D I'm 陈 泪婷 ^_^ Well, that's my fancharacter's name anyway. But that's what you can call me~~ =3 (for those who can't read Chinese, that is pronounced "Chen Leiting" and means "graceful tears"~)

I like a lot of things (Sonic has been diminishing on my list of fandoms, but I've joined this place to hopefully revive the love I used for having for this series.) such as digital drawing, fanfic'ing, music (primarily Cpop, Crock, Jpop, and Western rock), as well as stuff like manga, anime, and wuxia novels.

Um~ yeah ^_^;; That's about it for me I think. Nice to meet you all.

Welcome aboard, 陈泪婷! I'll have to copy and paste your name every time I wanna type it, though. xD I'm normally Yusuke and normally male, but for now, I'm Kosuna! The baddest powerbabe in the desert!

The fault of the serpent kicked Adam and Eve from paradise. Now the serpent holds the key to eternal life. What must man give to obtain eternal life? That is the nature of the Oroborus.

On that note, hello everyone! I'm the Oroborus Alpha. If you wish, call me Jason or Arem to make things easier.

I've been a Sonic fan for nearly as long as Sonic has been around. It was Sonic 2 that got me into it (sadly, I never played Sonic 1 until some time later). I've been active on other sites since mid-2004, writing fanfiction works and creating fanart. I'd say my favorite 3D Sonic game is Sonic Unleashed, the 360/PS3 version.

If you would love to know more about me, I'd love to hear from you, but you can also check out my profile page for more info about me.

Peace out, peeps!

Hi, Arem! Welcome to Hellsville, population who-the-****-cares,000! You'll be okay, as long as you don't go anywhere that will anger the admins.

I suppose I might as well ooze my way in here through the proper channel and visit the introduction thread first, right?

I'm a long time Sonic fan, and a little bit of a classic Sega/Sonic Team purist, but not crazily so—Not anymore, anyway! (I've had my moments.) I'm mostly "over" Sonic these days, and my interest has waned significantly. I've been involved in a couple Sonic sites and RP groups, but since the last one I was in shut down, I've wanted to try to get more involved in the larger Sonic community, meet some new people, and continue to cling to the series like the battered spouse to it I must be.

I can't help but think I may be a little too old and drained of charisma by this point in my 20s, though. Aren't most Sonic fans kids these days, or is that just my own misconception?

Outside of Sonic stuff, I'm an keyboardist/organist oddjobbing as a computer technician and pursuing a degree in English. Nothing is coherent in my life.

That's enough about me. I look forward to lurking and haunting your forums!

I suppose I might as well ooze my way in here through the proper channel and visit the introduction thread first, right?

I'm a long time Sonic fan, and a little bit of a classic Sega/Sonic Team purist, but not crazily so—Not anymore, anyway! (I've had my moments.) I'm mostly "over" Sonic these days, and my interest has waned significantly. I've been involved in a couple Sonic sites and RP groups, but since the last one I was in shut down, I've wanted to try to get more involved in the larger Sonic community, meet some new people, and continue to cling to the series like the battered spouse to it I must be.

I can't help but think I may be a little too old and drained of charisma by this point in my 20s, though. Aren't most Sonic fans kids these days, or is that just my own misconception?

Outside of Sonic stuff, I'm an keyboardist/organist oddjobbing as a computer technician and pursuing a degree in English. Nothing is coherent in my life.

Welcome psikeout :) Look forward to chatting to you. Everyone is really friendly, so just dive right in!

Hi, Arem! Welcome to Hellsville, population who-the-****-cares,000! You'll be okay, as long as you don't go anywhere that will anger the admins.

Hmm, are there places that a member can't go? Shucks, I love going to clubs. [shot.]

Hey psikeout, welcome to the boards and shizz, =D. It's cool, there are actually a lot of long time Sonic fans here that aren't really into it anymore, at least not nearly as much. I know this as being a first-hand example, XP. Either way though, Sonic or not, there are some cool peeps here, and you'll be finding them in no time. Most of us here are near the 20s or already in them anyways.

That's cool that you're a keyboardist/organist though! I play guitars/bass guitar myself, but I've been trying to get more familiar with a piano and such for quite awhile now. If you have a way of recording, you're always more than welcome to post your stuff in the Sonic Showcase under the Miscellaneous section, Sonic related or not.

But yeah, just get to know peeps, you don't have to be such a Shyguy, 8D.

Oh yeah, I guess I should be my mod asshole self and say "read the rules, or die" or something.

-Blur

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

That's cool that you're a keyboardist/organist though! I play guitars/bass guitar myself, but I've been trying to get more familiar with a piano and such for quite awhile now. If you have a way of recording, you're always more than welcome to post your stuff in the Sonic Showcase under the Miscellaneous section, Sonic related or not.

Y'kno, I might try that sometime, but I'm a little lacking in proper software for now. It's funny, though, because I'm the opposite. I've been playing bass and guitar in my spare time, trying to get more familiar with those. I guess it's safe to say that musicians are never satisfied with what they have.

Thanks again for the welcoming posts. I'll be prowling around. (The shyguy mask will come off eventually.)

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Y'kno, I might try that sometime, but I'm a little lacking in proper software for now. It's funny, though, because I'm the opposite. I've been playing bass and guitar in my spare time, trying to get more familiar with those. I guess it's safe to say that musicians are never satisfied with what they have.

Thanks again for the welcoming posts. I'll be prowling around. (The shyguy mask will come off eventually.)

No problem, =P.

But exactly. I'm rather bored with my guitar, and I find singing and the keyboard much more interesting right now, XP.

Anyways though, hope you get addicted to this place as much as everyone else, =P.

-Blur

This is my second time being new here, and I hate it. My old Sonic forums broke, so now I'm back here. Hi, again. My biggest stint in the Sonic community was on DevART as themie, though maybe I shouldn't mention that, since most of my page views probably came from all the flame wars I got into. Oh, well.

Important things to know about me:

• I am old, and frequently throw it around as an excuse for everything from my crankiness to the state of the economy

• I will talk at you for hours about cake. I'm not joking.

• I like to pretend I can draw, and even moreso, be humored about said flight of fancy

• I like high quality, cooperative fiction ventures, which is to say I enjoy role-playing a great deal

• I have the attention span of a packing peanut

• I should be doing homework right now

That is all.

Hi, I'm BL and I'm the guy who starts arguments and makes novel length posts in doing so.

I kid, I kid. But I do like the occasional debate when it shows up. Just don't be around when I'm angry. People get hurt.

That's my line...

*smoke bomb*

Hiya! Name's Tsukiko. Been a sonic game since I was a little kid. Sonic 2 was one of the first games I played (the first being the kick ass Gunstar Heroes).

I enjoy:

Sonic

Final Fantasy

Shin Megami Tensei

Anime

Kamen Rider

Super Sentai (NEVER refer to it as Power Rangers or I will get into a hour long rant about how it is not only not PR but a million times better)

Comics

Rockman

Video gaming in general

White Wolf's table top games (Old World of Darkness, Mage the Awakening, Changeling the Lost, Exalted, But especially Scion)

Minnow

Well as you can guess, that's me. :D

I'm Minnow, i've played a few Sonic games in my time, and i met this dude at college who goes on this site.

Sonics always been a classic and always will, so i thought i'd register on this site an see ... whatever there is to see.

I enjoy gaming, listening to music, an chilling with folks.

I'm also helping my mate "SpeedKnux" out with his Radio Show he's doing for the 24/7 thing on Sunday.

See you guys around.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ah well, it's good to be back. I think I'll try and be active more than I have done this past year.

Obviously, that plan fell through...

Well, I'm Katanga. Also known as MC-Katanga and Katanga Askar. Basically every variant of the word Katanga. I'm currently getting back into spriting and digital art. The only real reason I've started posting again is because I love the community here. I stopped posting after I played Sonic unleashed. Needless to say I didn't care for it.

Anyway, give me a buzz on exbawks if you wanna' play Halo 3, Gears 1 or Tekken 6.

Uh...hi? I'm new to TSS's forums but have been somewhat lurking the Sonic community for some time. I love gaming and stuff. Don't know what else to say but yeah...hi ^^

Uh...hi? I'm new to TSS's forums but have been somewhat lurking the Sonic community for some time. I love gaming and stuff. Don't know what else to say but yeah...hi ^^

Hi new member! I love gaming and stuff too! Welcome aboard, and happy posting!