Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Hello SSMB community this is is Brooke. I found this forum by surfing the board directory.This forum looks so awesme and I can't wait to post some topics. I'm glad I joined. ^^

Well hello everybody, I have returned from the dead! :D Most of you won't remember me but I used to be on here quite a bit back in the day. I'm Flyboy Fox's other half, WPC, or Jei, which ever is easiest.

I've been meaning to post here again for the longest time and thanks to a final kick in the ass from Flyboy, here I am! Hopefully this time it'll stick. ^^; And woohoo! I can't wait for SoS!

Well hello everybody, I have returned from the dead! :D Most of you won't remember me but I used to be on here quite a bit back in the day. I'm Flyboy Fox's other half, WPC, or Jei, which ever is easiest.

I've been meaning to post here again for the longest time and thanks to a final kick in the ass from Flyboy, here I am! Hopefully this time it'll stick. ^^; And woohoo! I can't wait for SoS!

Hi. ;) Hope you get used to how things go here quickly.

I remember you! Welcome back, and I too hope you stick around this time.

Bet you don't remember me though! And I am now a SUPREME OVERLORD of SSMB.

YAAAY!! ♥♥♥ You're here! ::Smothers with kisses and hugs and other PDAs that no one else cares to see :P::

You'd better stick around this time >_> OR ELSE. *Sharp teefs*

XD; I used to be a moderator here, Blazey. I should hope I already know how things go here. ^^;

Lol, I guess I was more out of the loop then I thought. :lol:

Lol, I guess I was more out of the loop then I thought. :lol:

She was a regular on here for a while; joined around the same time I did. She eventually worked her way up into a mod position, but due to real life commitments (art school, I think, mainly, and work) she gradually stopped posting and being around. So she wasn't reinstated as a mod when the board was revamped. Hopefully she'll got to posting frequently again though even if she's not staff ^^ She has a lot to offer (yes, of course I'm gonna say that, but it's true! <3)

She was a regular on here for a while; joined around the same time I did. She eventually worked her way up into a mod position, but due to real life commitments (art school, I think, mainly, and work) she gradually stopped posting and being around. So she wasn't reinstated as a mod when the board was revamped. Hopefully she'll got to posting frequently again though even if she's not staff ^^ She has a lot to offer (yes, of course I'm gonna say that, but it's true! <3)

Oh, okay, she had more important things to take care of, and then there was whole thing with the board being lost and remade. Makes perfect sense now.^^

Hello. I'm Rachel and I'm 14 years old, and I'm from Scotland. I used to watch my dad play sonic when i was little, but i never got to play it myself. I watched SatAM a lot when I was a little kid, and most of my friends at school liked sonic, then they decided to go like other stuff...

we got a ps2 and my dad showed me how to play sonic games on mega collection and stuff. and now i've played a lot of sonic games...

I'm not very good at introductions, I'm not going to post like... this all the time. sorry, and hi :)

Hello. I suppose there's room for an old member like myself. My name is Phillip and am 18 going on 19. I currently live in Washington state. My likes include playing platforming video games such as Sonic, Megaman, and Zelda. The other games that I play are numerous but I'll tell you about a few, Simbin's GTR and Race series games, TrackMania, Portal, and some railroad sims. The consoles that I have are a Gamecube and DS. My hobbies other than video games include photography, reading manga, reading detective stories such as Sherlock Holmes, watching Top Gear, and making railfan videos. My dislikes include arrogant people, bad movies (i.e. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince), and perverts. I hope to get back into the swing of the community after the server snafu from a few months ago.

My dislikes include ... perverts.

Don't be like that, let's get along with each other, big boy ♥ ♥

Hello to all.

G'day everyone,

I'm Joe, a struggling artist ( :lol:) from Australia. I've had two instances of Sonic fandom in my life. The first was when I played the original Sonic games on the Mega Drive (or the Genisis for any Americans) back when I was a young-in. That lasted all the way through to 1999 when, sadly, the Sega Dreamcast died commercially.

I didn't console game much after the DC so my love of Sonic waned. I actually never owned any console after the DC (I PC gamed) until the Nintendo DS. I'm a bit of a retro gamer and with many of the DS's games harking back to the awesome 16-bit era I fell in love with Sonic all over again with Sonic Rush & SR Adventure. I have Dark Brotherhood but haven't played it as yet. I've also just started to get back into the Archie comic series with #200 (I previouslly read it from #171 to #184 but dropped it to buy other comics - I'm also a big comic geek ;) ).

So, I might be a bit of an oddity here, having played none of the Playstation, Wii or X-Box Sonic titles but I'm loving his games on the DS and often pull out the Mega Drive and Dreamcast to play his past adventures there.

I'm excited to find such a cool Sonic site out there on the interweb and I'm looking forward to chatting with all of you here on the forums.

Cheers. :D

Erm, well, hi there X3! Kinda forgot I even had this account, I tend to lurk instead of posting X), but it's about time I stopped being shy, so...

I'm Toffkat/Toff/TK/Becky/YouGetTheIdea,YesXD? =P. Call me whatever you want, I usually react XP. I'm a girl, 13 and from England. Also, I'm infatuated with coffee, chocolate, and any combination thereof. So if I steal anything you have that's full of caffeine, do not be surprised X3. Main interests would be writing - both fanfiction and original, would love to be an author one day =P, art - though I don't consider myself particulary amazing, but it's fun =), spriting/webcomics, AMVs, and... video games <3. Mostly Sonic and Kingdom Hearts, though. Never actually played a KH game, but still... <3 XD.

Born in 1996 as I was, it's only thanks to having currently 20-something siblings I ever played a Sonic game - I believe the first game I ever played was Sonic 2 on the MegaDriveII at around age four X3. Loved it to absolute pieces, but kinda forgot about it after a year-ish. Then at age eleven, had a birthday party with a few friends who all brought their DSs (best and most used birthday present I've recieved to date XD) and one of them had Sonic Rush. Cue instant series obsession which has lasted ever since despite my tendency to love something for three months then forget about it XD.

Mmmkay, anyway. Not sure why I typed out a biography O.o. Soo... I have a Wii, DS and MegaDrive, and that would be it for the consoles. Oh, and Brawl <3. I might not post all that often, but I hope to see you guys around anyways <3.

Edited by Toffkat

...Wow. I' haven't been here in forever, the site looks so.. different.

I'm David, Ranting Kitsune, RK, Bob Dylan, or whatever you want to call me. I was a member from a while back, from about 06 or so. Then the board crashed. And then life shanked me. And then I was off the magical interwebs for a while.

I'm pretty sure I got on to sonic the same way most of us did, older siblings, cousins, etc. In fact, it was the first Video game I played. Sonic 2 for the Genesis. I was like four, and it was like 1996, but that's besides the point.

Anyway, it's good to be back. I missed this place.

Geez, I was largely interwebz deprived for almost half a month. I almost feel as if someone should be welcoming me back moreso than me looking to give a hello to our newest board go'ers. ^_^

All the same though, welcome on board to any and all newbies I missed.

Geez, I was largely interwebz deprived for almost half a month. I almost feel as if someone should be welcoming me back moreso than me looking to give a hello to our newest board go'ers. ^_^

All the same though, welcome on board to any and all newbies I missed.

We missed you, DogTagz!

Hi. I'm nUcLeArEnVoY.

Some might remember me as the dude who ran the original Concept: "Mobius." Rest assured, I have absolutely no emotional or conceptual stake in its present condition for which I heatedly disapprove. Except for the new forum - see how that's working out? Anywho...

Over the past year or so, I continuously question why I am still a fan of this series or why I still garner some shred of hope that perhaps some day they will release a mind-blowingly impressive installment. Alas, I realized the reason I stick around is from some remnant nostalgic feelings from when I just started out in the fanbase in 2001, but for the most part I value all of the ideas and concepts I had in mind for my old website more than I did the series.

I used to have an account here in... like... 2004, I think. It didn't last long. I never really did have much luck with joining Sonic-based communities but screw it, I'll give it the ole' college try. Again. Just because I've grown extremely suspicious of Sonic Team's recent ventures doesn't mean I can't participate in some nice discussion pertaining to the series therein.

Nice to be here.

Edited by nUcLeArEnVoY