Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Wow if that was the short version than I can only imagine what the long one was... :o

And welcome to the stadium.

Edited by The 360©

.....Im an Idiot for not posting this after 800+ posts. Hey guys, PSI Wind has been back for months(if you havn't noticed).

New but...not? I think I joined this forum before but it was a few years ago. Then I either grew bored with it or else I just left for whatever reason.

So I just decided to create another account and give this place another shot.

Kind of an odd introduction isn't it? Anyway I'm a Sonic fan, and I love cats...and Halloween's my favorite holiday.

...that's all I can think of. So uhm. Hi?

Edit: Now that I think about it, I can't remember if I was part of this Sonic forum or not! I'm almost 24 and I have the world's worst memory for someone my age! Ah well. I suppose you might just as well consider me a n00b.

Don't you dare think that, yush! While I am here, welcome (back), enjoy the new SSMB. X3 -Niz

Edited by Niz

Welcome Everyone to The Sonic Stadium, if you need anything, first of all contact a SSMB Moderator, if they can't help it'll probably get hauled off to some TSS staffer who knows what on earth you/they're on about :P

Apart from that, enjoy your stay, the cookies and milk are on the table, and if you're over 18, the bar's in the corner.

~James Zeach

Hiya,

I'm Val, I'm 15 years old, and I first got into Sonic about 6 months ago, when I was given Sonic Unleashed for Christmas. I was immediately hooked and began reading summaries on Wikipedia. I am broke and only have a Wii, so I haven't played anything else except Black Knight yet...

Ah yes, I am also a fanfic writer. *Waits for rotten food to be thrown on me*

*Blocks rotten foods*

Welcome onboard Ember, and lets be clear, there is nothing wrong with writing some fanfics

Welcome to the Sonic Stadium Ember, =D! If you got hooked onto Sonic Unleashed, you are more than likely to get hooked on SSMB, XD. Here you'll find a ton of people who all have loved or love Sonic, <3. There are also a bunch of people that love fanfics too over in the Sonic Showcase (do we do fanfics? I need to check the rulez again, ^^"). I'm not much of a fanfic person myself, but it's always a big warm welcome from me for anyone who shares their art, ^_-.

-Blur

Hey everyone,

I'm Joey, I'm 21 and I used to post here a while ago occasionally. I've dropped in and out of the Sonic fandom for years and have never kept up to speed with anything official, being far more interested in the fandom itself. I'm a lazy artist who never finishes anything, I probably argue too much and I'm *obsessed* with theme parks. I have a red porcupine character called Arrow, who's been my Sonic alias since 2004.

Some of you may remember me as either Arrow or HAJiME/saiyanhajime. Recently I've been meeting up with some people in the fandom again, which has given me some interest in going to Summer of Sonic.

I remember you Arrow! I used to read your blog! Welcome back.

Well, well... this place has changed a bit...

Yo.

I used to frequent here under the name 'Badshines', back when I was more into Sonic.

I did a few generic Sonic Adventure style pictures back in the day, so if anyone has any idea who I am, that's probably why.

I'm back because... because... hm. I dunno. Hopefully it shall be fun anyhow.

Also, Blaze is awesome. That cat doesn't get enough love.

I remember you Arrow! I used to read your blog! Welcome back.

Omg, SOMEONE reads my blog! :o

Why used to? :C

Well, well... this place has changed a bit...

Yo.

I used to frequent here under the name 'Badshines', back when I was more into Sonic.

I did a few generic Sonic Adventure style pictures back in the day, so if anyone has any idea who I am, that's probably why.

I'm back because... because... hm. I dunno. Hopefully it shall be fun anyhow.

Also, Blaze is awesome. That cat doesn't get enough love.

I love you. But Blaze is awful.

Also, careful of that rail.

Hello everybody. I am Franlight, Italian fan of Sonic, here, in the "new" SSMB. I also like the classic Megaman saga, and the Mario Games too. I like Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z, too ( Fat Buu and Mr Satan being my favourites). My Favourite character ever is Donald Duck, being an avid reader of Italian Disney Comics as I am. The first Sonic Game I ever played was Sonic & Knuckles, back in 1997, but I was an admirer of Sonic since Adventure of Sonic The Hedgehog. God bless that cartoon, it was so wacky and nonsense (not to say really bad)...it was love at first sight. Now I have many Sonic games, my favourite being Sonic 3 & Knuckles, followed by Sonic Adventure 1. Oh, my favourite character is Tails, but I also like Eggman, even though I really dislike the way he was portrayed in Satam. That's not the type of Villain I like. I like them more...what's the word... sympathetic? I don't like when a story is made of Black and White. There are many shades of gray, too. I read the Archie comics, so I think I know what I'm talking about. El Grand Gordo. I don't need any other words.

I also read the Fleetway Comics, when they were printed here. The story was not that bad, but the Characters....God, the characters. When I was a kid, I really wished to punch Sonic in the face.

So...here I am. Hope I enjoy my stay.

(Hope I wrote right, being Italian and stuff, English is not my main language)

Welcome to the SSMB Franlight. Your post looks fine ^^ Even grammatically correct as far as I can see :3

so welcome n.n

I remember Franlight from the old boards as the guy who had the same favorite character as me. Cool people like Donald.

Anyhow, welcome, guys.

Took me a while, but the curse has no remorse, I'm afraid. I've been way too inactive here at the ol' SSMB.

It was I, Leo Leonardo, who..well, was Leo Leonardo. That said, I am glad to be back here, even if the boards seem rather nerfed.

~Quite obviously, Banzaii-O (formerly Leo Leonardo (and now just Leo Leonardo..people will remember better))

Edited by Leo Leonardo

Welcome back to the forums, Banzaii-O! (Nice sig quote!)

It certainly fits well; that said, I do have a history of either bad or eccentric sigs.

Nevertheless, I need to bump this so old acquaintances can reply.