Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

A couple sites that have long since passed on. Back then I was Mr.Calgary! Chances are you wouldn't remember me anyway, I change my name faster than anyone can blink + I don't remember what I was using at the time.

Happen to remember the names? I recently returned to one place that's pretty much dead now, and am working on returning to another.

Uhh, NSI for one. I do remember you being there, its still alive but barely. Then LoM but it died.

But now we're off-topic completely. So uhh, I'm not going to say more on this :o

I'm new here. I am known as like...tons of aliases, but this is my main one. I know 2 people here, and they are Shadowprime, and Envy C:

Sup ppl? XD

Hello everyone. :F I am Space Ghost but you can call me BB or Nebs. I love music, sonic, and music from sonic. I'm into a lot of really weird stuff. I love quality animation. That's all I can really think of right now. :/ But yeah, it's gonna be nice to meet some of you guys. Hope we have stuff in common.

:lol:

I'm new here. I am known as like...tons of aliases, but this is my main one. I know 2 people here, and they are Shadowprime, and Envy C:

Sup ppl? XD

Welcome welcome! Hey, according to your profile, you live in New York! Is that the city or upstate? Either way, it feels good to see a fellow statesman always, it somewhat seems like I'm the sole NYCer here sometimes. ._. Sadly, your two friends don't ring a bell, but it isn't that big of a deal, as long as you enjoy yourself and have fun here and there. Once again, enjoy yourself. 8]

Hello everyone. :F I am Space Ghost but you can call me BB or Nebs. I love music, sonic, and music from sonic. I'm into a lot of really weird stuff. I love quality animation. That's all I can really think of right now. :/ But yeah, it's gonna be nice to meet some of you guys. Hope we have stuff in common.

:lol:

You like quality animation? Better avoid me then. My quality sucks, but I'm going to welcome you anyways. >8]

And don't worry, we're all into weird stuff. That's why we're at a site that worships a blue hedgehog with red shoes in the first place...! One big happy family. You'll have a blast, no doubt. Take it easy, and be sure to cruise the forums for entertainment, they really have a lot to offer that you may like, we're diverse like that. 8]

Hello, I'm Speederino and I'm (obviously) new here. I love Sonic, and I could use a forum where I can say that without someone crapping all over my opinion. I've been browsing around here for a bit, and this looks to be exactly what I was searching for. I'm looking forward to posting and getting to know you people ;)

This is good, we need more of the lurkers and guest browsers to make accounts here to add more original opinions to the discussions. It's good that you finally decided to join us, as you've seen, we're a very professional community but we do know when to go wild and have a good time.

Welcome. 8]

hi!

I'm voodooized (Sharon IRL), in seventeen and I'm from Scotland. I've been lurking the site for the past year and now i've finally decided to set up an account.

I'm looking forward to speaking to some of you guys in the future :)

seventeen and I'm from Scotland.[...] I'm looking forward to speaking to some of you guys in the future

don't say it Timber, this isn't Psytrack

Welcome to SSMB. I'm TimberWolf, that guy who set the record for shortest time between joining and permaban the first time I was here. Not exactly a record to be proud of...

I am back, please excuse my user name as it the name of my Band (When I mean Band I mean one man project). Use to post a lot back in the day but I was a bit of a dick and left. But I am back. I like Music (Industrial, Techno, Trance, Goth, Metal, Old Hip Hop etc), Japanese stuff (Anime darker stuff but nothing blue), Cartoons (mainly old western stuff from my youth), games (mainly old stuff like Sega, Ninetendo, PS1, PC).

I can seem a bit in your face, but don't take me too seirously. :D

Welcome back, Bloodfetish. I was actually wondering what happened to you after you left. The last post you made was coincidentally my long time friend's (Suzanne, she is even a member of this forum) 25th birthday.

• Thumbs Up 2

UnionHack here, don't let the name fool you, cause I'm not here to hack anybody.

I wanted to use 'Jet Prower' as my display name, but it was taken. I also go by 'HydroJetao' on the Sonic Wrecks forums and on the Chao Island forums.

I like Sonic, plain and simple. I have strong beliefs when it comes to what I like and what I don't like, so don't think you can change my opinion via flames/etc;.

I like music, games, reading, and I'm an aspiring writer (not a vampire writer, vampires suck.), so I may post a story or two here. Basically, I'm here because AAUK reminded me that this site even existed when he mentioned it. I haven't been to SS in a few years, and I had just joined E-On after tuning into SW for nearly three years, so I figured I might as well sign up here too. I think I'm gonna like it already.

My favorite character is Tails. My least favorite is Shadow (After SA2), and my favorite ship/pair/whatever is Taismo. Yarr.

I hate people who shout acronyms out loud in real life, people who type in ZOMGWTFALLCAPZORS!!11!!one!!1!, furries, obsessive Joker fans/twilight fans, Twilight in general, people with no originality (cough vampire authors cough), Naruto, almost any anime that wasn't made in the 60's-70's, people bashing me for stating my honest opinion, and people who don't know what they're talking about.

I like cake. And I'm not sharing.

I think that's about it, so thanks for having me here!

Edited by UnionHack

So it would seem that I am long overdue for my return. Yes indeed -- it has been that the Curse has arisen yet again!

I am Zarathustra, an old friend of the true forum veterans. I hail from the Minecraft forums, as their lovable Global Mod and cosmopolite, but I came from here as the fabled Leo Leonardo. It is now that I must return to my origins, and with great pleasure I shall.

And here I am, men -- that you may find in me the Superman!

In all seriousness, though, it is wonderful to see this community thriving once more.

*ahem* Gentlemen? (and ladies.) It would seem that I've been awfully quiet since I'd joined in. :lol: I can't remember why I go with Project-Fuzon as my username, but you can call me Chargeur aka Static, or Sampson. (My middle name)

Now about me, obviously I'm a long-time Sonic fan since his debut, so I genuinely like the classic design as much as the modern counterpart, even his music. This is officially my 3rd year as a Sonic artist (Yes, I CAN draw the characters), just check out my DA gallery when you get the chance. :3 Currently, I'm imitating Sonic Adventure styled coloring, like how Professor J and Envy have done. I'll be doing other styles in the near future. Now mind you, there are other franchises and... stuffs that I'm a fan of besides True Blue.

As for video games, I generally like racing, fighting, and first-person shooting.

Hi there, I only just noticed this introduction forum soooooo... My names TinmanTI. I look forward to posting around on this forum ^^

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the community, I live in Edinburgh, and have been a fan of the Sonic franchise for about ten years.

I've recently been listening to the radio shows and the Wrecks Factor entries, and look forward to this Sunday's shows. Maybe see some of you in the IRC chat.

If you want to say hello, I would welcome any comments on my profile page. :)

Cheers,

Retrix

I just created an account because I lurk around both this site and Sonic Retro quite a bit.

I rarely post at all these days and when I do, I usually have a good reason for doing so (Useful input, ect.).

I've been a fan of Sonic since around late 1993. I'm so old school I remember buying issues of Sonic the Hedgehog in the double digits (and stopping around #75) and watching the first run of the Saturday cartoon on ABC. These days I'm less interested in the Sonic Expanded Universe and I'm more interested in the contained universe in the games.

Guten tag everyone! Germany welcomes you to this fine board that features Sonic. So enjoy yourselves.

I am Fully Charged!

...I mean, Hiya. Sorry, got distracted by the German dude's sig.

I've actually been "around" for a long time, but mostly just lurking. Some of you may actually recognise me, but probably not. I also lurk around alot over at NiD.com, but again, I don't really post much.

So, yeah. BTW, does anybody here play Urban Dead?

Edit: (For the record, this is Bonzi77. Just so you know. :D)

Edited by South Africa

Sup guys. Just began this forum.

So far everyone loves me as if I were their sibling.

<3

Hello to all members! I am officially announcing my (maybe) permanent return from the grave!

Gary was here

Ash is a loser

(By the way, I'm new here, I DARE you to even TRY to ignore my girth.)

Oh shit. It's Gary Motherfuckin' Oak. He's going to get in our way when we're just about to step into the Pokemon Center. Anyway, welcome to the forum.

I'm back here after a long absence that the now infamous Sonic Stadium website crash caused. =P

My stats.

Canadian male

Born in 1981

Sonic fan since 1993

Sonic internet community user and contributor since Fall 1997

Wrestling fan since 1991

Game show fan since 1985

Sports fan since 1987

Originally from Saint John, New Brunswick

Now in Hamilton, Ontario

Pays attention to news

Likes VERY SELECT FEW reality TV shows(Only those where a whole community is depicted being made better or safer)

Am a Retro TV junkie

Loved the 80s and 90s entertainment wise

So yeah. That's me.

Weird stuff, huh? XD

What about your ATT DEF stats? Do you know any spells? How adept are you at lock picking?