Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Hey everyone, I'm Chris, or CCowell125.

Well, I've been to this forum before, probably 2 years ago now, but I were never active, and I think I only ever wrote 10 posts. I dunno what your policy is on people too stupid to remember there old username and password after two years, but I hope it won't result in me being banned already. :P

Anyway, I've been a Sonic fan for over 5 years, and known of the Sonic Stadium ever since. I'm just not much of a forum go'er... hopefully I'll be active though. :D

Ahoy there! I go by Dr. George Furball III.

I'm an overweight 19 year old college student who thinks he's funny. If I don't make one person laugh in a 24-hour period, I automatically consider the day to be a bad one. I enjoy video games, of course. I like Nintendo titles in particular. The Super Mario Bros. series is my favorite.

As for Sonic, I first discovered him watching AoStH as a kid, leading to trying out Sonic 3 on a borrowed Genesis. Fast-forward 15 years, in which the Blue Blur's appearance in Smash Bros. inspired me to try the Mega Collection, which led to Sonic getting a new fan. My favorite character is Dr. Eggman.

...I guess this is where I start? Heh, so be it.

'Ello one and all. I am known as that name over in the top left, of course. Just another Sonic fan in the world. But take note I did not say "average". ;D

I've actually been here before. So I guess I should say it's good to be back? Though at the same time, new look, new EVERYTHING. Barely recognise it! ...Well actually there ARE something I recognise... <_<

I may well remember some/most of you. If I dont, then blame my mind. It's a bit scrambled right now. Ehe.

Nevertheless, I look forward to having a good time with all of you. YES, all of you! Ehe.

Later! ;D

Hiya! ^_^

I'm LucidDreamer from Ohio and I just joined this site today! I've been a Sonic fan since my first Sonic game. (Sonic Advance).

Edited by LucidDreamer

Hey there, my name is MrPoT4tO, Mr. Por, Mr. P or Bubbles, whatever you want to call me.

I'm from Argentina and a mod in another forum (which I'm not gonna type for obvious reasons). I was thinking that I'd like to join here since it's a very famous forum around the internet and, well ... I don't know what else to say xD.

Oh yeah, I'm 19.

So I hope I'll have a great time here ^^

So we got……

CCowell125

Don’t call yourself stupid for forgetting your old log-in. Just pull a Shadow and blame the emo amnesia.

Dr. George Furball^3

I will call you DGF3 cause I can. Its not enough to think your funny, you gotta KNOW your funny.

Tornado2

Wut? A name like that and no references to the marvelous plane itself? I’m I pilot and I am offended.

LucidDreamer

Advance really hooked a lot of you guys didn’t it

MrPoT4tO

Forget your suggestions. I am going with Mr. Po. :lol:

Haha, good haul of guys and gals this go round. Have fun out there.

Edited by Sega DogTagz

Hey everyone! They call me Zach all around, you can call me Zach here too. I'm 18 years old (well, will be in ten days), and I'm the biggest sports fan you're ever going to encounter. My favorite sports are baseball, hockey, and football, with my favorite teams being the Chicago Cubs, Chicago Blackhawks, and Chicago Bears. Take a shot in the dark where I'm from :P

I'm an avid music fan. Progressive rock is my favorite style of music, with my favorite bands being Rush and Genesis. Other favorites are Van Halen, Motley Crue, Bon Jovi, U2, Extreme, Chickenfoot (origin of my namesake), AC/DC, Styx, Journey, Queen, Collective Soul. Need I go on? Seen all of them but Extreme and Queen in concert, as well.

Writing is my greatest passion. Someday I want to become a sports journalist and maybe even get into sports broadcasting. I've spent most of my life studying up on all my favorite sports and want to utilize that the right way going into college next year.

I used to be a very intense gamer, not so much anymore. Though for nostalgic purpose, I will toss in older Sonic games on my still-functioning Sega Genesis and the collection games around. Sonic may very well be my favorite animated character in pop culture history. Whenever I lose interest in video games I always have a drive to play Sonic. I even have a Sonic plush in my car when I drive alone, how lame is that? It's a superstition though. I also have T-shirts and a poster. Surrounded by all my baseball and hockey jerseys, it's quite out of place :D

That's a little about me. Actually, a lot about me, hah.

Edited by ZachenFoot

Hey. I'm Amesuki.

I thought I should make myself a member considering peeps been viewing my fan game so it would of been rude if I didn't show my face. Anyway yeah I'm a bloke, lives in good ol' England, is currently at university and enjoy playing and making Sonic (2D) games.

I'll keep my intro short because if you wanna know me just give me a PM or something along that line. Don't worry I'm no newb or noob to Sonic Message boards so you don't have to worry on that ascept.

Anyway I'll prolly catch ya around,

=Amesuki=

Ack! A little late, I guess, but whatever. Um, so, hi. Octarine. Right.

I only got back into Sonic about a year ago after quite a few years of apathy... I'm not quite sure what triggered it, exactly, but nostalgia just hit me like a freight train. Maybe it's that I'd gotten over that awkward period where you're ashamed to like childish things. Maybe it was just all the AOSTH Youtube Poops I kept running into. Not a clue.

I actually wasn't a huge Sonic fan as a kid, since most of my early childhood was in the Playstation era. Sonic 2 for the Genesis does have the distinction of possibly being the first game I ever played, though, and the first 'game' I ever owned was one of those incredibly crappy Tiger Electronics... devices, so the franchise has been with me for a while.

Other than that... I'm a mediocre university student from Canada, slouching my way toward a bland degree. That's about it. Cheers.

Hey I'm Erebus, previously known as ErebusGodOvDarkness, Shadow_Chicken, Chicken Boy and I don't know what else. I'm just Dario though.

This is about the 4th time i've reintroduced myself here. I used to post on here around 2006 and 2007... then again earlier this year.

I'm into dinosaurs, mythology, death and black metal, and doing funny shit.

I feel like a noob all over again. B)

Edited by Erebus

Looks like it's time for a re-introduction!

I don't know if anyone remembers me, but if you remember the Svend Chao and a Chaos/Sonic recolor.. ding! (but he isn't a recolor anymore...) My real name's Laura, but you can call me Sonaos, if you want. I've recently turned 16, and now I'm back for some more TSS-styled fun. If you want to know why I left in the first place, go read my profile. Long story short: I've had a bad year.

If all goes well, you'll be seeing my hedgehog and Star Trek-crazed self around here more often. I'm looking forward to using the Market Place.. but it seems like I'm going to have to build up those posts again. :<

Good to be back! Let's hope I can stay here.

Oh hey I know you, you have the same birthday as me.

I read your profile, and that's terrible. Welcome back anyway.

Oh hey I know you, you have the same birthday as me.

I read your profile, and that's terrible. Welcome back anyway.

Yeah, I remember you from here and SoniClans. That's pretty cool. xD

Yep, I just hope next year isn't like this one. Thanks!

And welcome back, Erebus! I've forgotten if I have seen you before..

Hey I'm Jake. i've been lurking around here for ages and agesand finally decided to getan account. So hopefully I'll be here for ages and ages to come.

Hopefully you're cooler then the one we have ;P

Goes without saying.

LOL CASUAL JAEK ABUES.

EDIT: Oh, and, also, hello various n00bs. A warlok star to anyone who can tell me whether Knuckles S3&K story takes place before, after, or simultaneously to Sonic & Tails'... WITH REASONING.

Edited by Warlok Nitrogen

Fuck that, I'm the only true Jake 'round these parts. Take a hike, birdie!

Now you've all gone and made me cry... *sniffs*

EDIT: Oh, and, also, hello various n00bs. A warlok star to anyone who can tell me whether Knuckles S3&K story takes place before, after, or simultaneously to Sonic & Tails'... WITH REASONING.

After. An EggRobo ominously rises from a scrap pile at the end of Sonic and Tails' story, and all of Knuckles' bosses are EggRobos instead of Eggman himself. Also, Mecha Sonic is never actually destroyed at the end of Sonic and Tails' story, while he is at the end of Knuckles'. Knuckles is also friendly with Sonic at the end of his own story.

Exactly how Angel Island Zone manages to burn down twice is a little wonky. I blame Eggman Nega.

figured I'll drop my intro in here as I'm not NEW, but I had to make a new account due to the wipe out. So I'm a noob again. =O ( that blows LOL ) Anywho, I'm tinoknux, aka for those that do remember me Lamontraccoon. My likes are simple, I like comics, games, my PS3, Xbos 360, and I draw comics. For those who know THAT kool. Trying to come out with my own comic company, Evil eyes comicx. Lamont Raccoon is just one of my titles I'm working on. If you wanna see some of them, check out my DA page. Lamontraccoon. simple and kool. XD

If there's anything else anyone wants to know let me know and I'll put it here. Real name is Terrence, but rather be called Tino. =D

Yeah, I remember you from here and SoniClans. That's pretty cool. xD

Yep, I just hope next year isn't like this one. Thanks!

And welcome back, Erebus! I've forgotten if I have seen you before..

Wow what a bad year you've had soo far. Kinda sounds like my crappy 2008. Glad your doing better and WELCOME BACK!!

Omigosh, it's you! I have been joined by my favored of my SB brethren. Relax and make yourself at home! This place provides fewer headaches; Trust me. <3