Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Hi guys, hope Im welcomed :)

Anyways Im a huge sonic fan since i played sonic 1,2,3 and knuckles on the pc. From the 3d games I enjoyed SA1, 2 and Unleashed and some other games i found to be Ok.

My overrall favourite is Sa1.

Dont care much for the racing and rpg games and animes the franchise has, I mainly just enjoy that plattform games the series has .

Besides games and sonic i also just like to be be lazy at home, meet friends and also draw, as you can see by my avatar which i drew myself (its a fusion of old and new school sonic)

Dont expect my english to be perfect do, its not my first language.

Hello, everyone. I'm MightytheArmadillo, a fellow Sonic fan. I've been eying this place due to Shadzter's postings on the Sega Forums...and I couldn't help but finally join. This seems like a nice community, so I hope I'm welcome! :)

Hello to all the new kids! As to a curse, ignore them. There's no such thing as cur-*cursed in an epic fashion*

The curse?! You mean the Tails Doll curse?! Or just some random curse? Even so...

*is careful*

The curse that keepz you here foreverz, even when you wanna leave. OoOooh... :P

Nah I'm kiddin- OR AM I?! *evil laughter*

But yeah, enjoy your stay dude. =p

Sorry to break the secret, but the curse is herpes

Where you'd least expect them :0~

Hi. My name is Adam, but you can call me Doc or The Good Doctor or anything else lol. =) I've been a Sonic fan for a long time, but I mostly just play the older ones on the Sega Genesis, as the more recent ones have left much to be desired in my eyes. Project Needlemouse has been really interesting so far, even though none of us know much about it yet, though. =P Looking forward to talking to people about Sonic and other stuff! ^^

Edited by The Good Doctor

'ello mates

I joined SSMB back in 2005 during character week and stuck around for 2006. This is probably the only forum that I've ever posted on hehe. I decided to re-join after hearing a random comment about how Sonic Heroes was a horrible game. I'm not saying it's a great game but horrible is not the word to describe SH. But enough of my mini rant. I hope to get re-acquainted with you folks!

Hello people of SSMB, the name is Matt, but you guys can call me Lunar, or Matt... or whatever you want I guess. I joined this forum a few years back but I heard that it pretty much got a whole clean-up or whatever so I guess my username was deleted. So I thought I'd sign up again.

Something about myself...

I am currently attending College and I am VP of the only Gamer's Club there and I personally got my club a sponsorship with a franchise gaming store called Play-N-Trade. Most of my time is spent usually at school (or on school work), with friends/family and video games. A majority of it is with my gf who lives with me, but other than that, I'm a pretty average person who has been a sonic fag all his life XD

Edited by Lunar

Hello! I'm a new member here, but I've been lurking the Sonic Stadium site for a while now.

I'm not exactly new to forums or the community either, as I'm involved with RadioSEGA, as well as occasionally helping out on FastFeetMedia's Podcast from time to time.

Anywho, I'm hoping to stick around and enjoy the conversations you lot have, especially as we're gonna find a lot out about Needlemouse this week. Exciting! :D

New here, just joined today when I found out about Sonic 4 on a music forum of all places :lol:

195l08-1.gif?t=1265346118

I'm sure I'm going to enjoy posting here coffee.gif?t=1265346171

Hey guys, just joined up. I'm a Brit, I'm 20, and I'm a games art and design student. There's not much else to say, hope to have a good time around here =)

Hi all, long time lurker here, turning poster. I haven't had much experience posting on forums, but try to do my best to remain level headed/open to new ideas in conversations. If I annoy anyone with my inexperience, I apologize. I've been playing Sonic games ever since the early 90s, was disappointed with the heroes to 06 arc, but with Unleashed being good, I hope it continues to look like a good future for the franchise.

It's been five years since I was a regular here. Much has changed, such as the average age of the forum's userbase going up by five years. :o

I've been lurking quietly reading the blogs for months now, but it's time to come back fo' reals now.

If you don't remember me, that's to be expected. I was good at keeping quiet even back in the day. :D

Much has changed, such as the average age of the forum's userbase going up by five years. :o

Sonic is serious bussines :lol: .

Welcome to all the newbies! (And/or peoples who have returned) Regardless, welcome to what is still probably the most epic Sonic forum in all of allness!

HI EVERYONE. I AM THE DREADED BLACK CRAYON, AND I ALWAYS TYPE WITH CAPS LOCK ON. IT MAKES ME SOUND POWERFUL. Just kidding. Hoping to have a good time here.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wish to extend my greetings to everyone here. I have been viewing these boards for some time now, and I felt compelled to join the discussions regarding the Sonic franchise. Many of the topics and posts are intriguing and informative.

I shall provide a quick synopsis of my familiarity with the Sonic franchise, if you don't mind:

My first encounter with Sonic was back in 1991 on the Sega Megadrive (Genesis) when I was only six years old. I became addicted to the game and played it every chance I got. I was especially fascinated by the loops in Green Hill and Star Light. The drowning music always gave me a huge fright, especially since I didn't know that the "dings" while underwater corresponded to the start of the music.

A year later, my parents bought me Sonic 2, featuring my favourite character Miles "Tails" Prower. I was always fascinated with flight (that hasn't changed) which is why his character appealed to me.

When I had the ability to make Tails actually fly in Sonic 3, I was overjoyed. Sonic & Knuckles made the collection complete, although I never managed to unlock Super Tails and Hyper Sonic because of a specific Super Emerald stage (I think it's the one to the bottom-left of the Master Emerald.) I recently managed to do it, but that was only because of the save-states on the Sonic Mega Collection. Loved the flickies!

My first 3D Sonic game was Sonic Adventure on the Dreamcast (I'm not counting 3D Blast) and I still consider it the best 3D game. I wasn't expecting a fully voiced game so it came as quite a pleasant shock to me. I loved all the characters' stages, with the exception of Big's. The story wouldn't win any Oscars but it was decent enough and served its purpose. Although I do think E-103 Gamma's story was exceptional and poignant. The voices also gave the characters a personality, and each character played an important role in the story. Sonic Adventure also cemented Tails as my favourite character.

I could go into a lot of depth as to why Tails is my favourite character, but I'll just give a brief summary: He's polite and humble and doesn't brag about his abilities; he always manages to overcome his fears if the situation calls for it, which demonstrates his bravery; he can fly; and finally, and most importantly, he is completely and utterly loyal to his friends. I think Sonic Adventure displayed all those qualities.

Well, that's it for me. Apologies in advance if I bored you, but I tried to keep this as short as possible.

Farewell.

Newbie here, obviously.

The name's Shockhog, but I'm usually just get called Shock. I've been watching this site for Sonic news for quite a long time now and I finally decided to join the message boards.

I'll start with an obvious fact: I'm a Sonic fan. If I wasn't I would not be here, but you understand that. The less obvious fact: I've never really been involved in the Sonic community. "Well why not, Mr. Shockhog?" Well it all started many years ago in a time called 2006. I joined the old Sonic Stadium Message Boards as quite the noob. So much of a noob, that I often felt offended when someone told me I was acting stupid. I eventually left the community because I thought it was full of jerks. I stayed out of Sonic communities until just recently when Project Needlemouse peaked my interest in the blue hedgehog once again. I decided I wanted to get back into the community. I'm now well equipped with smarts and the ability to not make stupid posts. I'm really here because I'd like to meet other people who enjoy Sonic and other SEGA series as much as I do. Not many friends of mine do share this fandom.

So yeah, now that you understand my history with the community and my purpose for finally joining it again, I should get some personal info out of the way. I am a male gamer and music enthusiast who is 15 years old. Now I may seem a bit young, but you shouldn't underestimate my intelligence or experience because of my age. My gaming journeys began with Super Mario 64 for the Nintendo 64. Yes, being the SEGA fan I am, I did not begin with the company. Sonic blasted his way into my life when I received Sonic CD for the PC and what a game that was. I proceeded to pick up Sonic 3D Blast and Sonic R for the PC as well. Eventually, I decided to look at some of SEGA's other franchises. I became a fan of series like Super Monkey Ball, Billy Hatcher (Needs a sequel ;-; ), and Crazy Taxi. I still stayed loyal to Nintendo, though. Most of my life, I only owned Nintendo gaming consoles until 2008 when I purchased an Xbox 360. Well, I suppose that's enough of my gaming history.

Sorry if this introduction was a bit too long. I just hope you can understand who I am by reading it.

If you did read the whole thing, thank you for your time. I hope to stay here for a long time.

Edited by Shockhog