Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

The name's Shockhog, but I'm usually just get called Shock. I've been watching this site for Sonic news for quite a long time now and I finally decided to join the message boards.

I can't help but feel stalked. lol Jk.

Well I welcome everyone who had the guts to join our community. Now we're gonna crew you up and serve you with bacon! Jk again! lol I hope you guys get used to this place and enjoy your stay. I'll see ya all around.

I haven't done this since I left for a while. This used to be my hobby. lol

Hello, I'm Noel. I joined here because of a friend referral.

I draw girls,pron, Eureka, and perhaps all of these if I'm in the mood. ;D

Seriously though, I like Sonic, so I wanted to check out the community here.

:3

Hey everybody!

My name is Glenn and I've been commenting on-and-off towards stories on the Sonic Stadium for a bit. Today I wrote my review of Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing and decided it was time to properly get stuck in with the community here (and also show off my review, but that makes me sound selfish, so I won't mention that... wait, blast!). I adore Sonic the Hedgehog: the first ever videogame system I owned was a MegaDrive and the first game I played on it was Sonic the Hedgehog 2. Believe me, a seven-year-old sitting wide-eyed at that screen in amazement, I couldn't play the damn game for toffee, kept dying all the time...!

I'm not really an interweb sort of person, I'm only a member of one other message board and have been over there for so long, I'm out of practice with introductions, so I'll wrap this up with a few random facts about myself: I'm 22, living in Kent (the Garden of England, or so they tell me) and a new owner of a PlayStation3. I'm sure more'll come to light later!

Now, off to make me a signature, methinks!

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello, I'm Noel. I joined here because of a friend referral.

I draw girls,pron, Eureka, and perhaps all of these if I'm in the mood. ;D

Seriously though, I like Sonic, so I wanted to check out the community here.

:3

Hello! Welcome to the forums, nice to see creative people join up with us. 83 If you're looking for a great community, none comes close to ours here at the SSMB, we're a professional, yet fun bunch, so we'll suit you perfectly most likely, and when you get a chance, tune into SEGASonic:Radio! We have a full lineup of DJs doing shows almost everyday, it's broadcasted, so you can't miss it!

Hey everybody!

My name is Glenn and I've been commenting on-and-off towards stories on the Sonic Stadium for a bit. Today I wrote my review of Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing and decided it was time to properly get stuck in with the community here (and also show off my review, but that makes me sound selfish, so I won't mention that... wait, blast!). I adore Sonic the Hedgehog: the first ever videogame system I owned was a MegaDrive and the first game I played on it was Sonic the Hedgehog 2. Believe me, a seven-year-old sitting wide-eyed at that screen in amazement, I couldn't play the damn game for toffee, kept dying all the time...!

I'm not really an interweb sort of person, I'm only a member of one other message board and have been over there for so long, I'm out of practice with introductions, so I'll wrap this up with a few random facts about myself: I'm 22, living in Kent (the Garden of England, or so they tell me) and a new owner of a PlayStation3. I'm sure more'll come to light later!

Now, off to make me a signature, methinks!

Well, you sound just like I did when I joined, I wasn't too internet savvy myself either. XD

However, it was good, as theres no place better to expand your knowledge of the internet than the SSMB! We're realistic enough to give you caution, but easygoing enough to give you fun. 8]

Well... it didn't exactly get deleted specifically, the entire board was destroyed thanks to a silly little problem with the hosting back last year March... So everyone had to start off new, all the old stuff, including your account, was lost to the wipe, but ah well, out with the old and in with the neo!

Good to see oldies return. 8O

Transplanted from a thread I made before seeing this one, probably because I'm stupid like an idiot.

And now for that first post, the one where you have to write really carefully to avoid looking like a total fudge cake.

Well, yes. I've decided to join this place after lurking for some time. I used to be a member of a forum similar to this, but unfortunately it lost its way somewhat and is now no longer about Sonic or video games as much as people being angsty towards each other for no good reason.

I should probably say a little something about myself. I play plenty of video games, I've been a fan of the whole Sonic franchise since the Mega Drive days, even if it has lost its own way somewhat. My main gaming platform for that new-tyme stuff is the PC, where I play plenty of Team Fortress 2.

This place looks brilliant, and I look forward to becoming a part of your community :)

The smiley was totally necessary. You can't end an opening post without a smiley.

Welcome to the Stadium, Farmer! Enjoy your stay, and happy posting! We look forward to you becoming a part of our community, too! :D

Um, hello all. I used to come here back, a long time ago, like around the time of Sonic came out on the 360 and PS3 and ended up as a god awful game, I used to go BY SSX(SuperSonicX) and later on Sky Shark. I figured I might check this board out agian, see if I can get back into it, all the Sonic 4 stuff has perked my interest again. I feel kinda weird coming back after all this time. Sorry if my reintro is a bit awkward I'm not that good at making introductory posts. So yeah I hope to have a good time here =) Glad to see there are a few people I remember still around the forums.

No need for awkwardness, SkyShark, we are happy to have you back!

Welcome back to the new and improved SSMB.

Another steam gamer, eh? Hiya, Farmer! A lot of us were lurking before registering here. I am glad you decided to register too. (Guest lurkers reading this post? I be commanding yo' to register! =3)

Okay guys... I've come back, again. I don't know why but ever since the board reset in March 09 I've been avoiding this forum, I honestly want to stay for good this time and build what little reputation I had from my original years I frequented this board (O5-09). So here's to me staying for good this time!

Be sure to hound my ass to stay here too! xD

Also, Diz I like how you haven't changed a bit in the past4 years. I already feel back at home seeing your existence, if that makes any sense. =P

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi there! I've actually been lurking here for a number of years, but for reasons that not even I'm sure of I never felt like joining until today. Oh well, problem's solved now! :)

Sonic Advance was my first exposure to Sonic...I'll never forget the day that game first got me hooked. I was 11 when I was searching Future Shop for a new GBA game, and I saw the Sonic Advance box sitting on the shelf. For some odd reason the fab four felt familiar and something was telling me I had to try this game. My parents kept saying that it wasn't worth buying as I didn't know anything about it, but I insisted that I really wanted it. Once I started the game I was instantly blown away by the speed and was addicted before I even finished Neo Green Hill Act 1. Since then Sonic became my all-time favorite video game character. I've now played almost every Sonic game in some form or another. I guess becoming a Sonic fan was destiny! :P

I look forward to posting here, to the SASASR topic I go!

Edited by Captain THPS4

Hello. I'm actually not that new here. I did lurk around here alot but joined last year. I hope I enjoy my stay. :)

Welcome back Blue Dude, good to have you back!

Also, welcome to Torcano and Captain THPS4, hope you guys enjoy you're stay and have fun! =D

Hey everyone, long time lurker, got bored so I said, why not just join the forums, so I did and here I am xD. Always ready to meet new people, so yeah hope to meet new people and all that jazz on here. lol

Edited by Kouki

Glad to see I'm here posting. I hope you guys enjoy it. I'm a professional poster, I've been to many message boards in my line of duty. This here will be my latest forum, and hopefully the greatest. I've heard a lot of things, expect some interesting discussion, some good posts. I'll also be evaluating my posts all the time to ensure they're of the utmost quality.

Look forward to it on the topics, mates. Cheers.

Welcome Kouki and LE CHEVAL! I hope you enjoy your time here at the SSMB. I have enjoyed my time here, lurking most of the time and posting once in awhile. Glad you can be with us, you two will enjoy it here a lot.

Hiya~ It's been so long since I've last visited this site. I don't think anyone remembers a "Flame M." that wandered here, but if so, that was me. -^^- I've decided to make a little return, so here I am. :3

I've already started posting but I'll formally introduce myself here. I'm a long time Sonic fan, I've been playing since the MegaDrive days and I've recently got back into Sonic through All Stars Racing. I'm very happy to meet some other fans. :)

I wonder if any SSMBers still remember this old pyro. Probably not. Wouldn't be surprised if most of you left and the rest forgot about me, 'tis the cycle of forum life.

That name definitely rings a bell!

(If only I could remember why.)

Welcome back. :o

That name definitely rings a bell!

(If only I could remember why.)

Welcome back. :o

That would probably be because I'm the guy that got banned in about three weeks, then didn't exist for two years. ;D

lol I remember you. Not so much from here, but from other places where the same situation occured haha. Still, welcome back to SSMB :D

lol I remember you. Not so much from here, but from other places where the same situation occured haha. Still, welcome back to SSMB :D

Oh? Where would I know you from, Mr. Kelowna?

A couple sites that have long since passed on. Back then I was Mr.Calgary! Chances are you wouldn't remember me anyway, I change my name faster than anyone can blink + I don't remember what I was using at the time.