Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

I think I remember you! (which, given my memory is a colossal compliment) Didn't you have a porcupine char?

Yes, yes I did. Still do, as a matter of fact. And I remember you quite vividly. We used to speak on AIM, as a matter of fact. Good to see you again.

The epicness of SoS has prompted me to join your forums! Tremble in fear at my 50% fail rate!

... Er, yeah.

It's nice to find a Sonic forum that has such an active and close knit community. As a long time SEGA fan and merch collector, I've been looking for a forum to nestle into with similarly minded people. A bit about me? Well, I'm the Rouge cosplayer from SoS 2009, so a few of you may already have met me (or at least -seen- me... XD). I'm currently a Geology university student located near London and the Trocadero is my second home, so again a fair few of you will have seen me about! Aside from Sonic and staring at rocks, my interests include Dance Dance Revolution, general gaming geekery and arts and crafts.

I'm actually a pretty late starter to the Sonic fandom given how long I could have been involved... When I was younger I had a SNES first and only got a Mega Drive about six or seven years ago. Sonic and Knuckles/Sonic 3 soon became a firm favourite, leaving me wondering why I hadn't got a Mega Drive sooner! I started collecting Sonic/SEGA merch back in April this year after seeing a Hero Chao doll for sale. My favourite item is a set of NiGHTS UFO plush I got in June... I've been a huge fan of NiGHTS for years and always wanted the dolls, so I was overjoyed to finally get them!

I think that will do for now. Looking forward to settling in here. ^_^

NOTE: I have taken the link to my Horde down as the site got hacked. Will post it again when the site service resumes. :)

Edited by Nemain

Welcome on board Nemain.

Geology eh, I am in the mists of a double major with Geography (which contains a good deal of geology) so I can relate to where your coming from with the Rocks. The guy who said Rocks are for jocks is a liar, that stuff gets complected in the upper tiers

Dont know how many people youll find willing to talk about the capacity loads of different bedrock though :D

As for all your Sonic related needs, yeah, you will have fun with that here.

Geology and geography overlap in so many ways - You say you are not experienced with "purer" geology as such (profile note :3) but you already know what to expect, trust me! ^_^ My degree has geography as a minor as I am an environmental geologist. About the only huge difference is we go into chemistry and radioactivity MUCH more in depth... AND THE DREADED PHYSICS!

Thanks for the welcome, by the way. Also, to anyone who may have seen that the link in my post to my Sonic collection was a bit funky - The Horde is currently labelled an "attack site" by Google due to being hacked today. I will repost the link to my collection when the site service resumes. I am not trying to infect peoples computers! XD

Edited by Nemain

Hi there! I'm new here, and I'm trying to renew my interest in the Sonic series. The popularity of this site has brought me here and I came to just throw in some random comments or posts to anything I feel like responding to. You guys seem nice and I never really get much discussion elsewhere in any place that interests me. =/

Anyway, great to be here!

Hi there! I'm new here, and I'm trying to renew my interest in the Sonic series. The popularity of this site has brought me here and I came to just throw in some random comments or posts to anything I feel like responding to. You guys seem nice and I never really get much discussion elsewhere in any place that interests me. =/

Anyway, great to be here!

Welcome to the SSMB! Plenty of Sonic discussions happen here in all varieties so I'm sure you'll find something of interest while making loads of new friends. Hope to see you around the forum! :)

Hi I'm new here and i'm got pressurised to coming on my computer just to join this. Thanks Rachel, it was worth it.

So, hi!

Welcome to the SSMB, you joined just in time for the new blue revamp. I'm sure you won't regret being pressurised into joining us. ;)

I see you liek Mudkips, cool B)

Geology and geography overlap in so many ways - You say you are not experienced with "purer" geology as such (profile note :3) but you already know what to expect, trust me! ^_^ My degree has geography as a minor as I am an environmental geologist. About the only huge difference is we go into chemistry and radioactivity MUCH more in depth... AND THE DREADED PHYSICS!

Nothing wrong with Physics! Great to see other (mad) scientists on the boards though.

T

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm Jamey the Hedgehog, Jhog or Jamie Riley. I'm a new-ish friend of Flyboy Fox. I haven't always been a Sonic fan but it's always been something I felt a bit curious about. When I got around to it late last year it changed my life forever! :D

I'm joining just because. My real home on the internet is still dA, but maybe I'll make some friends on here.

Hi, I'm Invistar. I'm an on-again off-again member. I'm a devoted Sonic fan and a very lax, open-minded person. I'm also an artist and I have a thing for making Sonic fan-characters. It's great to be here, hopefully this time I'll stick around and keep up to date on what goes on!

Hello SSMB

My name is Lee and I have been coming on to TSS for many years now but have only just decided to register myself on the forum.

I already know the main site is the best Sonic The Hedgehog website on all the interwebs and I am familiar with several members thanks to The Sonic Hour on SSR.

I look forward to posting in your topics.

Welcome to the show LLH

No shame in a little Lurking before membership (in fact I dare say that is how most of us get started – myself included). Go nuts with the posting, there is plenty going on to comment on.

Welcome to the forums, LLH! (and anyone else I missed) *looks around* I see you admins have been busy while I was out! (edit: WHat is this 'Reputation' I see on my member page?)

Edited by Axl
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hello SSMB

My name is Lee and I have been coming on to TSS for many years now but have only just decided to register myself on the forum.

I already know the main site is the best Sonic The Hedgehog website on all the interwebs and I am familiar with several members thanks to The Sonic Hour on SSR.

I look forward to posting in your topics.

Welcome Lee, have fun posting!

Hey! Does anyone remember a little blue wolf by the name of Timper?! Well I'm back and I see things have changed A LOT! I notice my account was gone so I signed up once again. I MISS YOU GUYS!

Hey! Does anyone remember a little blue wolf by the name of Timper?! Well I'm back and I see things have changed A LOT! I notice my account was gone so I signed up once again. I MISS YOU GUYS!

Dang, you must have been gone a loooong time then. Welcome back! Things have indeed changed since last time.

Hey! Does anyone remember a little blue wolf by the name of Timper?! Well I'm back and I see things have changed A LOT!

Hmmm.... The name sounds familiar, but I'll just assume that I recognize it from my lurking days that pre-dated my member status.

Any-Who, Welcome back Timper. If you missed us so much, than make it back up to us by settling into the community again. :D

Edited by Sega DogTagz

Hey Timper, from EG right :-)? Welcome! Not sure if you remember me (owner of The Sonic City)

Hiya I'm franklover I been a sonic fan for a long time(since I was about 7 I'm 23 now).I decided to join this so I can share my veiws on sonic to people who care and dont just say shes off on one again so am gonna enjoy posting here though my spelling not to good but i try my best.

I'm Chacron, I was originally on Sonicworld.net from 2004 but that's sadly long gone and I've not been interested in this sort of stuff for a while but a combination of events brought me here. I think I was registered on the old board here for a while years ago but anyway...

The important things about me are: I'm from the UK, I drink a lot, I've met a couple of people from the Sonic community IRL, one of which was by complete chance. From time to time I write a little fanfiction, just for fun. In fact I've written more than anyone else I've encountered so far, to the point where I barely feature Sonic anymore because I've added so many of my own characters to the mix, and I do fancy myself to be quite good at writing anyway. I'm thinking of starting some new material soon enough so I might put it on here if it turns out good. Games I play: Sonic 1, 2, 3, S&N, Mean Bean Machine, Spinball, and the Master System Sonic games. I played the Dreamcast stuff too and lost interest after that.

Anyway that's me, I'll probably get myself banned sooner or later but until then....