Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

"How about we all make cards for each other, you guys?" Tails suggests. "We can finally do something new we haven't done in our entire lives, and plus... it's simply just a nice thing to do!"

"I'm down with it." Sonic says.

Rosie ran up to Meowkie's house:

Rosie: "Meowkie, it's a month away, come on out!"

Meowkie: "I must be prepared, boss!"

Rosie: "But you don't even know who you're getting those cards for!"

"Maybe with each card, we should include a gift or two in them!" Sonic suggests.

"Might as well call it Christmas..." Tails mutters. "I'm in!"

"Making cards?" BFZ wondered "Sounds like a good idea!" 

"We can even put small candies in them!" She suggested

"In Yuya's case, maybe add in a trading card or two." Sonic says, already thinking of ideas.

Tails snaps his fingers. "I've actually wanted to infuse cards with holograms for a while! Now's my chance!" He rushes off to his workshop with excitement.

Xandra pointed out a awkward truth:

Xandra: "I-I blew all my money on those Frozen cards... uh, I don't really have the money for this kind of thing."

Valkyrie: "Don't worry, Xandra, do what I do when I have no paper, write on rocks."

Dreamy: "Just make sure you don't deliver them by throwing them."

Meanwhile, Tails already began searching for a paper good enough to handle his hologram technology. "Too flimsy... too rough... too wet..." He grumbles, scrambling through his wares.

He then finds a paper used for trading cards in the back of his paper shelf. "Here we are! Behind the blueprints!" Tails pulls them out. "Perhaps if I add a small chip inside the paper and I make the hologram bright enough, perhaps I can get it to show up clearly on the card!' He says to himself.

"We gotta come up with nice messages though!' BFZ said.

She got a paper to write down a list. "It can be poetic too, though I'm not very good at that..."

"So, any ideas"?

"Roses are red, violets are blue... this line is cliche but I'm not saying the same for you..." Sonic says to himself, trying to act witty. "Nah, that sucks... I could appreciate some help with writing these. I'm not a writer, I just protect them."

Rosie knocked on Meowkie's door:

Rosie: "MEOOOOOWKIE! OPEN UP I'M HERE TO ... UH, HUG AND KISS YOU."

Meowkie open the door:

Meowkie: "I'm going to be fine, boss, I'm just making cards for family and my old schoolmates."

Rosie: "Hmm, well, let me help you out at least."

Tails began with his first card for BFZ. He takes a camera, places it on a desk and connects it to a small chip. He presses the record button and begins speaking.

"Dear BFZ, I may not know you as much as Sonic and the others did, but I'm glad we met each other back when we were chasing aftr that shooting star! How you handle your powers is commendable considering how inexperienced you apparently were as a child. Keep on being a good friend! From: Tails."

He shuts off the camera, and uploads the footage. "Now to infuse it into the card."

Punchy print some cards off the internet

Punchy: "I think this one should work ... unless I have to send it to Animal Village."

tumblr_njp106DnT81r49wyoo1_540.jpg

Rarity: "Who are you sending it to, Punchy?"

Punchy: "Well the card says "To From", so  I must send it to this From person."

• Thumbs Up 2

Sonic walks around a Greeting Card store, looking for templates and inspiration. "Hmmm, what would Meowkie like?"

Sonic stands at a shelf, looking at a bunch of superhero cards, ignorant to the rows upon rows of Cat cards are behind him. "Ooh! A Sherlock Holmes one! I'm sure she'd like that!"

Xandra and Valkyrie looked for some rocks:

Xandra: "Val, do you still have the chalk?"

Valkyrie: "In all 10,000,00 colors, Xan Xan."

Xandra: "Well ... yeah I'm just not going to question how you got that many."

"Dear Yuya, I may have only met you recently, and you're only a couple weeks old according to the real world, but you've already become a good friend! Hope you like the house me and Tails set up, and I hope it brought back good memories. Here's some cards you might find useful. Yours sincerely, Sonic." The hedgehog proceeded to seal his letter after he inserted the cards.

Calamity threw her hands up. "Are you kidding me?! How could you get sucked into this? It's a waste of time, right, Star?" But when she turned around, Star wasn't there. "...Star?"

Star, meanwhile, had retreated to their house and was drawing flowers on a piece of paper.

"Well, I have nothing better to do. Why not?" Sonic responds, searching through the cards he bought, wondering who he should write for next.

"It seems like Star agrees with me as well... heh, heh."

BFZ decided to write to Meowkie.

"Dear Meowkie, We may not have talked much, but you're a really great detective! I am glad that we are friends and I hope we continue to do so!" She then put a candy box on the card. From BFZ!.

"Dear Ivorn..." Tails began. "You certainly are an interesting creature, in a good way! I love how we geek out over the same things! Enclosed in this package is an old book from my childhood, it contains millions of years worth of schematics made by the Tech Sentinels before they... you know, died. Hopefully the advice in this book will help you in your future endeavors. From: Tails."

Sweetie Belle and Rarity made sweaters:

Sweetie Belle: "Sis, are you sure everyone here can wear these in public?"

Rarity: "Of course! I made Punchy a  heart sweater with a P on it."

Sweetie Belle: "Let's hope people know the P stands for Punchy.."

Sonic decided to write letters to friends beyond this dimension. "Dear, Lucario... How are ya, man? Word from Master Hand says that you had to fight some super-powerful Pokemon Trainer from Hell. That's how he described it. Glad you made it out okay! I would've joined your battle, but I had to deal with a big war myself... Because I kno2 how much you love it, I decided to pack you some chocolate bars made by Ghost Roaster. He may be undead, but he's amazing when it comes to preparing food! Hope you like it! From: Sonic."

Meowkie wrote her first letter to Pac-Man:

Meowkie"Hey, Pacster, how are you? How is your wife? ... Should I include that last part? It might be too personal."

Rosie: "Maybe you should include all of his family?"

Meowkie: "But his family may or may not exist depending on that continuity thing Sonic told me about."

"Dear Nightwing, the mayor. We certainly gone through a lot together, eh? Like, two universe worth. Again, we still won't forget your heroic sacrfice when RITE went out of control. Yeah, we had our issues here and there. Especially with what happened with Starfire, but in the end, we remained pals! I'll always be willing to fight alongside you, friend. Here's some upgraded Enigma Sticks, I decided to add a bit of an elemental touch to keep your foes on their toes! Enjoy! From: Sonic." Sonic stuffs the sticks and the card into a small box and knocks at City Hall's door, leaving the box on the doorstep.

Dreamy was wondering what to do:

Dreamy: "It's not enough to get  a card, I must do something worthy of a god."

Mewkie: "I saw a plane message service in Animal Village, maybe you can spell things out in air?"

Dreamy: "Hey, come to think of it ... I haven't seen any of you making cards for me..."

BFZ had done well in writing a few cards specifically to Kat, Starfire, Tails, Sonic, and Sweetie Belle.The next one wrote:

Dear Amane, 

We may have not interacted much, but I am glad to have you as a friend! Even though I was turned to a kid along with the others, I did have a good time! ^^ You're a really good dancer too! I hope you find the ultimate dance of yours! From, BFZ. She put a box of candies like she did on the other cards.

She then had another thought and wrote another one-

Dear Serena,

Hey Serena, it's me BFZ. We're making cards for each other, and... I didn't wanna leave you out of it. I wanted to apologize for...what happened about the...blind date incident. All of us here miss you. I hope you are doing well back there and I hope you come back soon to the town! After all, you are still our friend. From, BFZ.

She then wrote one for Dreamy.