Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

"Sounds like a good idea to me! You got a hand of your powers now?" Tails asks, revving up the Shield Striker.

"Your uncontrollable powers might help a bit, though, as it could translate to raw strength which is what we need if we want a powerful enough enerbeam to withstand the pressure without breaking."

"Mine can. The Shield Striker can also create electric beams as well. It may not grip to things like enerbeams, but it sure can enforce our beams!" Tails replied.

"Now let's hook it up!"

Driving the striker forward, BFZ tied one end of the enerbeam (enforced by the wrench) to the Striker and the other end to the wheel. The wheel stopped rolling and it narrowly close to the rift.

"PULL!" BFZ yelled.

Sweetie Belle manged to get a shrinking spell from Twilight Sparkle

Sweetie Belle: "Stand back, everyone! I'm going to shrink the wheel!"

She hits the wheel with the spell.

Dreamy: "Good, it stop moving ... but how are we going to get Rosie and Punchy back to their normal size?"

Meowkie: "Nya, doesn't Twilight have a growing spell too?"

Rarity: "No, she doesn't .... oh crud, what have we done?"

When the Shield Striker moved the Ferris Wheel out of the way, it shrank. The Ferris Wheel flew and hit Tails on the head.

"Ow! Uhh... Maybe Master Hand can grow it back. That is if Sonic saves him."

Meanwhile, Sonic is running on the racetrack.

"Hey! This isn't an on-foot race! That's against the rules!" Pandergast yells.

Rosie and Punchy now small ... er... almost get crushed by Sonic's feet:
Rosie: "I wanted to be young again, not small again!"
Punchy: "Man, if only Margie was here... she would know what to do..."

Rosie: "Our childhood isn't complete without Margie..."

Pandergast gets into a blimp, and it releases a claw that grips onto Master Hand's Traptanium prison.

"You'll win nothing until you win fair and square!"

Sonic scoffs. "Oh please, you put so many in danger! You had this coming!"

Sweetie Belle made this easier for Sonic by just pulling the villain down:

Sweetie Belle: "Hurry up and free the hand! We need to find our friends!"

Meowkie: "...(Hmm, is this is really what Sweetie Belle is going act when she grows up ... does that mean ... oh my goodness ... poor little boss...)

Dreamy: "Hmm, let's just throw this guy in the slammer already."

Sonic spins onto the claw, dropping Master Hand, which is still captured in Traptanium.

"Hang on!" Sonic says, jumping into a portal and returning with a Traptanium Bow and Arrow, firing at the crystal prison. This frees Master Hand.

"Ugh... what took you so long?"

Rosie and Punchy tried to climb up Rarity to get her ears:

Rosie: "I'm so used to Sweetie Belle being the smallest of us and Rarity being one of the biggest, not the other way around."

Punchy: "Rarity, can you hear us?"

Rarity: "Oh, dear,  I think I got ear mites..."

"Uhh, you think you can grow these guys, Hand?" Sonic asks.

"I suppose. It's the least I can do." Master Hand then shoots a laser at the Ferris Wheel and the two animals, causing them grow back to the normal size. He then picks up the Ferris Wheel.

"Why do you need that?" Tails asks.

"Maybe I could use it back home. Maybe for a stage or something." Master Hand says.

Rarity jumped with surprise:

Rarity: "A whole wheel was in my ear?"

Meowkie: "Bosses, I think it's time we gather around, we have something to talk about."

Sweetie Belle: "... ?"

Meowkie: "Hey, Sweetie Belle, do you mind if you stay out of this? It's .... kid stuff."

Master Hand leaves with the Ferris Wheel, into the Smash Rift.

"What's up, Meowkie?" Sonic asks.

"I don't think this accounts for us either, Sonic. We're back to normal after all." Tails says.

Meowkie: explained the situation:
Meowkie: "Boss, if this transformation accurately show how we were in the past, how will this affect Sweetie Belle's future? She still doesn't have her Cutie Mark..."

Rarity: "I was afraid of this, but you can't just get a Cutie Mark with magic, you have to earn it."

Dreamy: "Remember, this doesn't necessary show the true past either, I was never a kid and here I am."

"I think you're looking too deep into things. This has nothing to do with time displacement and whatnot, your body and attributes has just changed to resemble a child's." Tails says. "Sweetie Belle's future is not written as far as I recall. Her time will come."

Sweetie Belle shouted out.

Sweetie Belle: "Hey, guys, do you know what two days from now is? It's New Years! And I-I feel funny.

Sweetie Belle shrunk down, while Meowkie, Rarity, Rosie and Punchy grew:

Punchy: 'Aww, so soon? I wanted to be a kid for more time."

Meowkie:"I'm glad I didn't have to deal with that for much longer, you bosses haven't even heard my voice cracks."

Dreamy: "... What about me? Why didn't I grow back?"

Rosie: "Maybe it's reflecting your actual age? Enjoy your childhood, Serena, you were given a chance to have one."

"So on this world it's New Year's eh? I sometimes lose track of time, going from world to world." Sonic says.

"I suppose we should get a celebration going!" Tails adds, excitedly. The group then left the theme park, which is a complete mess.

Sweetie Belle tried to connect to Dreamy:

Sweetie Belle: "I'm either the only kid or the only adult, I'm glad I have someone like me to be friends with me!"

Dreamy: "Only phiscally  am I a child, mentally I am and always has been a adul...

Sweetie Belle start tearing up.

Dreamy: "But I will be your friend, I owe it to my namesake. Anyways, isn't it a bit early to celebrating New Years? It's only two days away..."

BFZ, back to normal as well, joins the group into making a New Year's celebration.

"We could've used the wrecked theme park as a party area, but then again, it's damaged beyond repair isn't it?" 

"Nothing we can't handle! We even have some Metal Sonics for assistance!" Tails proudly says, giving a thumbs up.

"If you want to rebuild it, we should get started today, though."

Dreamy was unfamiliar with how fast Forest Crossing building gets done:

Dreamy: "Aren't you guys getting ahead of yourself? It's not like we can build this whole thing in a day without safety issues."

Rarity: "Don't  question it, just watch."

Dreamy: "Just because I'm now a child doesn't mean I have believe in everything."

"You see that school? You see Jessica's house? Done in a matter of hours." Sonic says. "I'm Sonic, so you'd bet this place'll be built fast."

"New year, new chance for villainy... I guess?" Calamity said. "Time sure flies. It's like I was a kid only a couple hours ago..."

Star pushed Calamity playfully, both of them grinning.

"Oh, man, this is gonna be a party you'll never forget! The great Calamity is here, with Star! Okay, is there gonna be, like, a theme, or what?"

"First things first..."

Tails whips out a large piece of paper. "We should plan what we want in our new park!"