Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

"I had my share of making places similar to other locations. The school was based off one from another universe after all."

Tails rubs his hands. "Alright, I'm gonna assist in modernizing the homes, especially Yuya's."

"You forgot about us," Calamity grumbled. "We need an evil lair, man! With a snow cone machine. The snow cone machine is a must."

Star shrugged timidly.

"I'll make sure a "lair" for you will be completed as well." Tails says. "My, we have our hands full."

"I'll say." Sonic says, observing five Metal Sonics continuing to fool around with Calamity's whipped-cream machine.

Calamity smiled. "I'm glad to see that my evil is affecting people. I should prank people more often!"

Tails began working on plans for Yuya's home. He broke apart the hologram of the school and began analyzing the rooms. "Yuya, I need input. We're gonna be replacing stuff like classrooms for rooms of your choosing. I wanna know where you want places like the kitchen, bathroom and whatnot, since we'll be shortening it a bit."

"I mean come on, you don't need the house the size of a school, do you? That'll take alot of space."

"Hm. Well we can get rid of this." Yuya points to the Fusion classroom area. Suddenly an evil voice similar to Yuya's shouted inside his head, "Fusion is the best summon! We will crush the rest of the Xyz Resistance easily! So you better keep that room or we're coming for you next." After hearing the malice voice in his head Yuya decided, "I guess we can deal without all these classrooms in general. Heheh..."

Tails didn't do too much research into Yuya in general, causing him to be oblivious to the voices in his head. "Okay, if you're sure about that." Tails says, modifying the hologram.

"Anything else in need of a change?"

"Hm. It just needs a bit more downsizing and I need my own personalized room too." He pulled out a poster of his father Yushou dueling. "This should work." Yuya was happy with the renovations.

(And yes. Last post was foreshadowing Yuri in case he ever needs an appearance.)

Meanwhile, Sonic continued overseeing the work done on Meowkie's house, which was almost complete.

"Hey, guys! I finally found the Tunamobile!" A Metal Sonic says, pulling it out of the ocean. "It apparently has been stuck in another dimension for a while. Wonder who's been using it?"

TWO MONTHS AGO....

In Final Destination, Master Hand was playing with the Tunamobile like a toy car when he's bored.

"Bbbbbbbrrrrrr...." Master Hand tried to emulate the sound of an engine as he grabs another car from Onett. "Look out, we're gonna crash!" Master Hand says, pretending that he's a man in the car before he crashes them together. "BOOOOOOM! K.O!"

Suddenly, the Tuna Mobile drove off:

Rarity: "What in the world?!"

Dreamy: "Hey, we're back and we didn't find nothing ... why is there tire tracks on the ground?"

Meanwhile:

???: "I'm sorry mother, I will return this to you once I ensure a good fate..."

dRSBROs.png

Yuya heard the commotion outside and rushed outside. "What was going on?" Rarity explained the situation to him. He rushed to his D-Wheel and got it running. "One of you can hop on! We got a Tuna Mobile to catch!" "Riding duel! Acceleration!"

"Well, Tails, up for a run?" Sonic asks, as he stretches, preparing to run aftr the culprit.

"The Tunamobile is weaponized, as well as having a Rift Engine installed. I might as well fight back with one as well, i'm calling down the Shield Striker." Tails states. "You go on without me, I'll catch up."

Rarity hopped on the D Wheel:

Rarity: "I already have all I need in this village, go ahead and do it without me!"

Meowkie: "... Hmm, I never remember puttin' gas in that thing."

Rosie: "Well, someone had to if it manged to run."

Yuya handed Rarity a helmet. "We always gotta practice safety with these things." After putting on his goggles Yuya zooms off, following the Tuna Mobile tracks. "I wonder who could had stolen it and why." Too many questions plague Yuya's mind right now but for now he kept his eyes on the road.

"The Tunamobile doesn't need gas. It has a Rift Engine." Tails explains. "The SuperCharged power of a jillion lightning bolts is all a vehicle needs to run with that baby equipped." Tails hops into the Shield Striker to catch up with Sonic and Yuya.

"Okay, Star, let's go see who that was! They seemed suspicious, they might make a valuable ally!" Calamity scampered off. Star followed somewhat slower, wondering who the person could have been.

Edited by GamerGirl54321
that autocorrect though

The four heroes continue to chase after the Tunamobile. Sonic on foot, Tails on the Shield Striker and Yuya and Rarity on the D Wheel.

"Got the car-jacker in my sights!" Sonic says, with his speed allowing him to get close to the car. "Pull over and we won't have any trouble!"

???: "I'm afraid this is as far I can go in this world for now, Dreamy, Sweetie, activate the invisibility spell from Henry."

Rarity: "Darn, we lost them, considering the voice, it must been a girl, ... did she say Dreamy and Sweetie? They're in on this?

Back in the village:

Lottie: "Well, I think that's everything, you can see us anytime at the Happy Home Headquarters, later, sugar!"

New storyline: Warriors from the future come to the past, but what for?

Yuya pulled the first 5 cards from his deck to see if he could had summoned Enlightnment Paladin for its time reversal effect. He looked and he didn't had Tuning Magician in hand. He then stopped the D-Wheel and looked over the distance. "Who could had that been? Next time we'll get them." Yuya and company decided to turn back to the village after their chase was fruitless.

"Managed to get a look at her before she disappeared. She looks like Meowkie. Perhaps someone related?" Sonic says.

Tails screeched to a halt on his vehicle. "I managed to track her, despite her invisibility, but she managed to escape out of this timeframe with the upgraded Rift Engine." He jumps out of the Shield Striker. "That's all the info I can get. She time travelled."

Rarity questioned Sweetie Belle and Dreamy:

Rarity: "The thief said your names along with Henry's before driving off, what do you know about her?"

Sweetie Belle: "Nothing at all, sis."

Dreamy: "Not a thing at all."

Meowkie: "Bosses, I manged to get a closer look in that picture and it's ... me?"

Yuya was used to doppelgangers and suggested "maybe that's someone who looks like you?" He thought about it more. "Hm. Maybe that isn't quite right." While Yuya thought more on Meowkie's situation he decided to take some action. "Looks like we gotta find this Henry guy. Maybe he has the answers."

"Henry? Let's go get him, then!" Sonic says. "We gotta figure out how much he knows!"

Sonic jumps into the Shield Striker and heads off for his shop.

Yuya took Sonic's lead and followed in his D-Wheel. The gang finally reached Henry's shop and they decided to enter. Henry was busy cleaning the shop until his guests arrived. "Oh hey! Looking for something? I don't do returns though! Hahaha!" Yuya went up to Henry and asked "what was that spell that made the Tuna Mobile invisible?" "Oh that one! That one was one of my rares! It makes you so invisible that you phase through reality! I'm really proud of that one." "So who bought from you?" "Well funny story, I thought that pink kitty over there wanted it and offered a lot of money for it. I couldn't say no to that! Hahaha!" "This is all just strange." "You'll get used to it!"

"Curious... Tails, did you get the coordinates of her time shift?" Sonic asks.

"I couldn't. Not this time. She left too soon." Tails says. "I would nab the TARDIS and time travel to where she went."