Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Meowkie stated her requests:
Meowkie: "Well, for one, I need a garage for my tuna mobile, nya, I need a desk for detective work and I want pictures of all my friends."
Lottie: "You got it, Palico!"

Meowkie: "... But I'm not a calico."

Lottie: "It's a in joke, if you got it, it would be hilarious."

Isabelle: "Um, Lotttie ... I work with you and I don't get it."

Lottie: "All of ya need to get out more."

"Do you have pictures of everyone, Meowkie?" Sonic asks. "Especially since some are in another dimension or even another time period!"

Tails grabs out a camera. "Got on just in case!"

Meowkie had a idea:

Meowkie: "Why not take a picture right now? We can include the bosses over at the Happy Home Designers!"

Lyle:"Actually it cost a small fee to include m.."

Lottie: "Uncle Lyle, what did we tell you about scams?"

Tom Nook: "One more remark like that out of you and you're fired."

Lyle "... Sorry, my bad."

"Sure! Let's do it!" Tails says. "I'll edit the others in digitally later."

Tails presses a button on his camera, causing a tripod to spring out from the bottom.

Dreamy's house was next:

Dreamy: "As I am a goddess, I need a shrine as a house."

Isabelle: "I'm sorry, miss, we don't have that in our budget."

Dreamy: "Then make my house a house."

Meanwhile, a group of Metal Sonics were gathering materials to begin working on Meowkie's house.

"Now where's that Tunamobile?" One Metal Sonic asks.

"I haven't seen that thing in a while." Sonic points out.

Serena's house got completed:

Serena: "... A mini dog house? You made me a mini dog house?!"

Isabelle: "Well, we thought you would like it..."

Serena: "You there! Digby! Where do you live?"

Digby: "In a regular house."

Serena: "And how about you?"

Isabelle: "Well I kinda live in the mayor's office..."

Serena: "You're both dogs! You should know better!"

"This might be because of your appearance in age..." Tails tried to find reasoning behind this house choice. "I dunno."

"How's Meowkie's place coming along?"

Lyle explained the situation:

Lyle: "I'm afraid we're going have to take that picture again ... there is some pink blur in front of the picture."

Lottie: "Before you asked, it wasn't me, that isn't my shade of pink."

Meowkie: "It's not mine either, who else is pink here?"

"Nobody pink is in this area unless a Metal Sonic is covered in cotton candy or the isolation field is broken and several of our pink Disciples showed up for a bit." Sonic says.

"I hope the field didn't break. The risk of multiversal destruction is high!" Tails states.

After they took the picture again, Meowkie pitched in to give Dreamy a better house:

Meowkie: "Nya, guess we're still living with each other."

Rosie: "You can also still stay at my place, it's going to get pretty lonely..."

Dreamy: "I'm going to look into this pink blur, maybe I can find out just what it is..."

Tails accompanies Dreamy.

"I'm coming with ya! I'm curious, myself."

"While you two deal with the mysterious pink thing, I need to make sure some Metal Sonics don't fool around on the job!" Sonic glares at a couple of them, who are just fooling around with Calamity's whipped cream prank.

Punchy made a suggestion:

Punchy: "Can you install a food restaurant for this place ... there is no place to get some fast grub."

Rarity: "Punchy, you hungry cat, you are always hungry, why are you so hungry?"

Punchy: "I eat, Rare, it's what I do."

Tom Nook: "Despite our name, we don't limit ourselves to homes, we can put out whatever kind of building you like as long as it's in our budget, yes, yes."

"You did NOT just pull a Garfielf reference, did you?" Sonic asks.

He then thinks about having a food stand in HIS house. "Actually, that does sound like a neat idea."

Suddenly a white motorcycle crashed into a street lamp. Its driver looked up and it was Yuya. He then noticed the group, "hey guys! What are you doing over there?" The duelist then noticed the collateral damage he caused with his D-Wheel. "Oh sorry about this. I swear I need to fix the autopilot on this thing."

The Metal Sonics groaned and began to fix what Yuya broke.

"We're just making houses." Sonic responds. "Speaking of which, you need one. What do you want in it?" He quickly grabs the list Tails made.

Sweetie Belle greeted  Yuya:

Sweetie Belle: "Hey, there, Mr. Y! You need a new home?"

Meowkie: "Ah, I knew we were forgettin' someone! What about Amane, does he still have his old house?"

Rarity: "I personally would like a delivery office in this town, it's such a bother having to walk to someone's house just to put a letter in their mailbox."

"Hey, can we make it a post office of evil?" Calamity asked, drawing out the "e" in evil. "With, like, a moat and stuff! I can be the guard!"

Edited by GamerGirl54321
not 3 sentences rip

Tails immediately walked back to the group, eager to share his alternative.

"Post offices? Walking? Pfffft.... Why do that when you can utilize the power of Rift Engines to create instantanious mail teleportation!" He says, whipping out his wrench. "Seriously, I can hook it all up to each house in a jiffy!"

"But it was gonna be evil!" Calamity whined. "And what if it screws up the ink and stuff, huh? What then?"

"It's utilizing the same transportation we use to get from multiverse to multiverse... with restrictions, of course." Tails explains to Calamity. "If it can teleport living creatures, I'm sure it won't harm the mail."

"You can trust Tails, he's been studying multiversal rifts ever since he entered Skylander Academy." Sonic says.

"Hm I'd like something close to home but I can't really show what home looks like" Yuya was starting to feel a bit homesick. "Well I guess I'd could use something a bit modern." Yuya's "modern" was a bit more futuristic than most.

"I did some research regarding your home, Yuya. I think we can pull something off." Tails turned on the DEUS to reveal a hologram of You Show Duel School.

"Perhaps you'd like something similar to where you learned how to duel?"

"If you can do that then that works." Yuya felt a air of nostalgia by Tails' statement. "I look forward to seeing what you come up with buddy."

Lottie marked everything down:

Lottie: "Alright, sugar, I guess we got everything listed now, correct?"

Rosie: "What about all those people we met in the woods? Actually, it's been awhile since we seen them."

Lottie: "How many of them are there?"

Rosie: "I honestly don't know, I lost count when four of them came at the same time."