Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

The pair showed up again on a stage, both wearing fake moustaches. On the stage was a barrel with a target behind it. Calamity adjusted hers, then said, "Come one, come all, to this amazing carnival thing! Throw a dart for a chance to win a free gummy bear! Hey, you, blue dude, would you like to try?" She pointed at Sonic.

Lottie informed everyone what has happened:
Lottie: "Your mayor has told my boss that a lot of residents don't have homes, so here we are."
Lottie: "We're a team of 6, me, Tom Nook, my uncle Lyle, the Dreamy Digby ... uh, forget I said that and our off again  and on again member Isabelle.
Dreamy: "Dreamy Digby? Did Dream of Endless create another duplicate?"

"We have a Tom Nook here, I suppose he's a part of your crew? Or does this universe have multiple Tom Nooks?" Tails asks. "Anyway, do you know where you'll be setting up shop? I suggest you find somewhere really safe. This town is... prone to threats."

Rosie think she had a answer:

Rosie: "While walking over here, I think I saw a new building with "HHD" over the door, is that your office?"

Lottie: "Why, yes, yes it is, anyways, there is only one Tom Nook, he's my boss."

Dreamy: "Ooh, child, you have a great storm heading towards you."

"Alright, just making sure. I'm Tails The Fox, by the way. My big brother Sonic should be here..." Tails looks around for his brother.

"Sorry I'm late, had to find a couple troublemakers." Sonic says. "Still no luck."

Calamity jumped up and down and waved her arms around. "HEY! SONIC! OVER HERE! WIN GUMMY BEARS!"

Sonic was obviously suspicious of Calamity. One of the Metal Sonics however, was more naive.

"Ooh! Ooh! I love gummy bears!" The mechanized hedgehog says in excitement as it flies over to Calamity.

Calamity smacked her palm against her forehead. "Argh, you're not the right- Okay, fine, whatever. Star, get the dart."

Star went backstage, then returned with a single dart with a rubber ball where the pointy end should go. She gave it to the Metal Sonic.

"Okay, so just throw it at the target. If you hit the middle, you get the gummy bear."

The Metal Sonic's hand turned into an arm cannon as he inserted the dart into the ammo slot.

"Sharp-shooting mode, active." The Metal Sonic's aiming capabilites have been enabled, allowing him to fire the dart at the middle with ease.

It bounced off into the barrel. Whirring and clicking noises came from beneath the stage. Calamity brought out a giant gummy bear from behind her back. "Congratulations! You won!"

Suddenly, two boxing glove on a spring erupted from underneath the floorboard in front of the Metal Sonic, one carrying the can of whipped cream and the other carrying the airhorn. The glove with the airhorn honked it repeatedly as the other glove sprayed whipped cream in the Metal Sonic's face.

Calamity howled with laughter. She had fallen down and dropped the gummy bear. Star was bent over, clutching her stomach and shaking with silent laughter.

The Metal Sonic simply shut down from embarrasment. But there was no doubt in Sonic's mind that it was probably pissed off.

Another Metal Sonic simply licked the whipped cream from the face of the other Metal Sonic. "Mmm, it's pretty good."

Punchy made his way to the food court:

Punchy: "So, what do you serve here? ... Pretzels? Cool."

Punchy: "These pretzels are making me thirsty, can you get me a drink?"

Punchy: "What do you mean pretzels are the only thing you serve here? What kind of food court is this?"

Rosie: "Um, Punchy, the food court is over there ... this is the pretzel shop."

Punchy: "... Oh."

"Now then..." Tails says, rubbing his hands. "Who doesn't have a house? I know Calamity and Star needs one ever since Sonic burned down that tree they lived in."

"Don't remind me." Sonic responds.

Meowkie pointed out who didn't have a home:

Meowkie: "Well, there is me and Dreamy, we have to share a house with Rosie."

Dreamy: "I can live outside, the cold doesn't bother me."

Meowkie: "... Boss, I seen you shiverin' out there, just because you're a goddess, doesn't mean you don't have to watch out for your health."

Tails gets out a list and writes down names. "Alright... Calamity, Star, Meowkie and Dreamy."

"BFZ needs one too. Maybe Lucario or Mega Man if they ever return. Amitie, Honker and Conker might need one too...." Sonic adds.

Lottie wrote down their names:

Lottie: "Alright, who wants to go first?"

Meowkie: "I've been around for some time, I think it's time I get a place of my own."

Lottie: "Well, sugar, you came to the right place!"

"Now we just need the rest of your crew to arrive." Tails says to Lottie.

Just then, the DEUS rings.

"Well, perfect timing!" Sonic states, dashing off to meet the others.

The  crew arrived in town:

Isabelle: "Lottie?! You got here first? ... Now  I know what it's like to be late."

DIgby: "Don't worry, sis, I'm late all the time."

Lyle: "Hmm... I'm not picking up good mojo here."

Tom Nook: "This town is weird, but we must trust them if they're going to trust us, yes, yes."

Sonic runs up to the crew, and does a quick bow.

"Welcome to Forest Crossing! Sonic The Hedgehog, at your service!" Sonic stands back up.  "Well, technically, you're in our service because of your jobs.. heh, heh."

9 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

Tails gets out a list and writes down names. "Alright... Calamity, Star, Meowkie and Dreamy."

"BFZ needs one too. Maybe Lucario or Mega Man if they ever return. Amitie, Honker and Conker might need one too...." Sonic adds.

"Wait wait! I have a house, it just needs cleaning up!" BFZ said.

Picking up a weed clipper, she said, "ill be right back, I just need to take out the rotten Healing Fruit remains... ^^;" She then ran off.

"Whoops, my bad." Sonic says, snatching the list and crossing her name out. "Alright, who else needs one?"

Meowkie then remembered someone:

Meowkie: "What about Kat? She doesn't have a home yet."

Rarity: "Goodness, are we really that deprived of homes? Where is Sweetie Belle going to go when she moves out?"

Sweetie Belle: "... I'm moving out?"

Tails puts Kat on the list. "Does she want her house to look like a sewer or...?"

"It's game accurate, but I think she'd want a place more glamourous." Sonic states.

"And what do you mean, moving out?"

Rarity explained:

Rarity: "Well, I'm not going to live forever, you know, Sweetie Belle is going to have my own home one day ... it would be kinda sad to be surrounded by things that reminded her of her sister."

Sweetie Belle: "Sis! Don't say stuff like that! ... The thought of that makes me sad."

Rarity: "Oh dear, I'm deeply sorry. ... Let's get working on those houses shall we?"

Meanwhile on a cliff near Forest Crossing:

???: "Poor Sweetie Belle, what she doesn't know that this is going happen sooner than she thinks ... I better not waste my time here, I got to find this BTYT..."

Sonic knows what it's like to lose family, and he simply pets Sweetie Belle in an attempt to comfort her. "Yeah, let's rock and roll." He says as he stands up. 

"Meowkie's first!"