Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

"I want a statue of Odd-Eyes!" Yuya managed to catch up with the planning, "We should also make the place look more like a carnival too! Everyone loves those right?" Everyone looked at Yuya weirdly after the incident from the other day. "Well I tried so I'm gonna be over there." Yuya walked over to the side of the area and watched the others plan things.

"For Yuya, I think we should add in some kind of dueling stadium." Sonic proposes. "You know, for card games.... maybe with motorcycles."

Sonic turns to Yuya. "Do you play card games on motorcycles? I need to know how large we should make this thing!"

"Weeeelllllllllllll..........." Yuya has a sudden flashback to the Friendship Cup.

"Back in the Synchro Dimension I was forced into becoming a Turbo Duelist. But it was a completely different situation before. I had to send good people into slavery to continue on and no one was bothered about it." Yuya quietly thought about how messed up the social structure was in the Synchro Dimension. "But I can see why Yugo enjoys it though." Yuya then answered "I'm ok with that." He smiled faintly about the idea being used in a positive context.

Meowkie was a bit uncomfortable:
Meowkie: "Nya, shouldn't we safety test this park before we go in it? Considerin' what happened last time..."
Punchy: "I have a suggestion: No wheels."
Rosie: "Definitely no wheels."

"No wheels? Fine, how about hoverboards instead?!" Tails says. "I have a whole bunch of GEARs in storage for easy park transport!"

Rosie and Punchy stared in disbelief:

Both: "That's now what we meant."

Rosie: "None of the giant wheels, then, that you can ride in, and have a weird name, does that make sense."

Punchy: "What this park needs is a food court, yum."

"Right. No to Ferris Wheels, and yes to Food Courts." Sonic says. "How about roller coasters? Or maybe Merry-Go-Rounds?"

"Puppet Shows? Fun houses?" Tails adds.

As New Year's arrive, everyone shared their resolutions:

Meowkie: "To be a hero to everyone!"

Punchy: "To become even better at fishing!"

Rarity: "To meet new friends!"

Rosie: "To protect the world from devastation!"

Dreamy: "To become my own person."

Sweetie Belle : "... Do I really need to say what it is?"

Sonic turns to Meowkie. "That sounds like a resolution I'll get behind."

"I want to be on the front lines more often, Sonic. That's my resolution. Giving you advice and weaponry far away is fine and all, but seeing you and the rest of the team out there, I'd want to do a little more." Tails says.

"Sure, buddy. I wanna make sure I become a better leader. Things are getting more and more intense with Mephiles' insanity, and I wanna make sure I'm up for the occasion." Sonic shares. "His biggest plan involving Mount Cloudbreak might have been stopped, but there's no telling what he has up his non-existent sleeve."

Yuya put his hand on his pendent and made his New Years resolution. "I'll make this world a better place and make everyone smile like I have in the other dimensions." "That isn't much of a resolution if that's what you've been striving for." Rachel entered the scene with Ragna and Amane.

rachel%2010_zpslehutged.png

"I know you mean well boy but you should think more of yourself sometimes." Rachel turned Nago into a chair and started to drink tea. "Anyways I shall indulge you in a resolution of mine." She placed her tea down and got ready to say her resolution, "I'm going to try to contribute more to the success of this world." "That's no different than mine..." Yuya seemed a little disappointed.

ragna%2016_zpsyrfeemmy.png

"Cheer up kid its only New Years. Something we barely celebrate where we come from." Ragna patted Yuya on the head. "As for my resolution I guess its probably to actually pay my bills for once." Everyone got quiet for a second.

amane%2013_zpsjghobo3g.png

"Well my resolution is to come with the perfect dance sooner. Just without the silly side effects like last time. Eheheheh..." Everyone got into the spirit of New Years as the cast wonder what the next year is going to bring.

A Metal Sonic ran up to the crew. "The park is ready!" It exclaims with excitement.

"Well, then... shall we?" Sonic asks.

"We shall!" Tails responds.

As BFZ walked with the group to party, she wonder what her resolution should be. All the good ones were taken, and it was hard to decide. 

What did she do?

Granted she did help the team multiple times with her fire and lightning, but when she went back to a child again, she got a taste of her fears and uncontrollable powers. Granted she managed to control herself back to normal... 

"I should contribute a wee more here." She said. "Gonna have to stop travelling for a while."

"I'm like the ultimate traveller, BFZ." Sonic says, in some sort of attempt to make her feel better about what she does. "I go from multiverse to multiverse fighting a war for pete's sake."

Rosie ran away as far as possible:
Rosie: "I'm never going into another theme park in my life!"

Punchy: "So ... where is the Food Court? Punchy got Munchies."

Rarity: "Are you speaking third person? Guess DOOM left more of a impression than we thought."

Sonic looks at a rollercoaster. "I'm so getting on this thing!"

Tails continues to explore the area, looking at all the attractions. "And I thought the school was large."

BFZ got some cotton candy and watched the fireworks. She felt happy, she had good friends, and this year will be a new adventure!

It's too bad Lucario and Mega Man couldn't stay for the party. She thought. Wonder how they're doing back there?

Tails remembered something important. He runs to the center of the park and pulls a lever, creating a forcefield.

"That should keep the Daleks away for now." Tails says.

Sonic then questions something. "Wait, why haven't we used a forcefield on the town before?"

"The Forcefield can only cover so much. The bigger it is, the more weak and unstable it becomes. If broken, there's a risk that the whole protected area can be obliterated! It's why isolation fields are such a bad idea. We're lucky the isolation field guarding this multiverse was able to hold together." Tails answers.

A person steps off the train to Forest Crossing:

???: "Well, well, well, is this is where the new Happy Home Headquarters will be?"

???: "Well, it does need homes ... I see a lot of stuff is just laying down on the grass."

???: "Lucky, I'm just the kind of girl who can turn things around."

latest?cb=20150720044517

The DEUS beeps for both Sonic and Tails.

"The train just came in!" Tails says. "I hooked up the DEUS to notify me when the train docks, just in case a new villager arrives!"

Rosie ran into Lottie on her way of running away:

Rosie: (Great, it's that rip off insurance salesman from my old days ... wait, when was he pink ... ooh, this must be someone different.)

Rosie: "Welcome to Forest Crossing, stranger! I'm Rosie, I'm a local model that lives here."

Lottie: "Name's Lottie, I'll be the one who judges where you live, ha ha!"

"You think the new villager will notice this theme park?" Sonic asks.

Tails puts his hand to his ear, listening to the loud fireworks and carnival music.

"I'm sure anyone can."

"Okay, uh, my resolution is to be more evil! Star, how about you?"

Star hastily looked away.

"That... Okay? Anyways, let's get this party started!"

Calamity ran around, collecting a can of whipped cream, a barrel, and an airhorn. "Oh, man, they'll never see this coming, Star, c'mere, let's set it up!"

Sonic notices the two leave. "Oi! Just what are you up to this time?"

It was too late, as Calamity and Star got out of his sight easily. "They're fast... I'll give them that."

Rosie and Lottie arrived at the theme park:

Lottie: "Ah, you must be in charge of the construction crew, I'll be your boss from now on."

Meowkie : "Boss? ... I say that so much that I sometimes forget that it usually doesn't mean "friend" to people."

Lottie: "Ah, I will be a friend to the village, in fact, I brought some friends that should be arriving soon. The boys are back in town! ... Well, two of us are girls."

"Ah, your name must be Lottie, right?" Tails asks. "Perfect timing! We got some new villagers and several of them are... pretty much homeless."

"Help like this is greatly appreciated."