Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

"Ummmm...." Tails looks around, noticing the carnage.

"I suppose this place would need a makeover."

Sonic runs down, wanting to check on things. "Hey guys, how's it going?"

"What the heck happened?"

Punchy and Whitney continued their date:

Whitney: "So, how did you become friends with a goddess anyways?"

Punchy: "She just kinda showed up one day and...

Serena: "I'm not going to stay outside and hear your mind talking crap, Ms. She Wolf."

"Oh, Sonic!" Tails says, noticing his brother.

"You should have seen it! There was Daleks, and I zapped the crud outta them, then these girls from before the reset came and... now we caused a lot of destruction."

"Nothing new about that." Sonic says, looking around. "This place would need a major makeover!"

"That's what I said!" Tails replied.

Calamity yelled, "WHOO! Let's blow up more stuff! This is gonna be awesome! We can use-! Hmmgphg-"

Star had covered Calamity's mouth. She gave the rest of them an apologetic look, then let go of Calamity.

Calamity breathed in, then glared at Star. "Come on, man, you're supposed to be my sidekick! Sidekicks don't do stuff like that!"

Star just shrugged.

Calamity exhaled through her nose. "Anyways. That school was kind of ugly anyway. If we have to rebuild it, then- Wait, if there's a school and me and Star aren't adults... We don't have to go, do we?!"

Star gave Calamity a look.

Calamity groaned. "Ugh, fine! Whatever! So how are we gonna do this?"

Amane was giving Marisa the bill to the damages while Rachel quietly walked into the room.

rachel%2012_zpsnqjsewxu.png

"Such buffoons..." Rachel was lost in thought, "at least my suspicions are cleared now." She did wonder about one thing, "where did these rogue Daleks get in this building?" The Scarlet Observer just did her job and watched the scene unfold.

"That's what I've been figuring out." Tails says to Rachel.

"I've been looking for BTYT cameras all day but with no luck."

He suddenly got an idea and pulled out his bag, which still had the remains of the Arkeyan Sonic destroyed earlier.

"His optics are still online!"

Meowkie was stumped:
Meowkie: "Uh, do you know these two, Tails?  What are they, faeries?"

Rosie: "They must be from the old universe, maybe Serena knows about them."

They went to the room to see Serena and Whitney fighting and Punchy and Sweetie Belle trying to break them up.

Sweetie Belle: "Help! Before they both knock themselves to a coma!"

"You might wanna cover your ears if you have them." Tails says, pressing a button on the DEUS.

His watch emitted an ear piercing, high pitched tone which caused the two bickering animals to cover their ears.

"Break it up people, break it up!" Sonic says, getting in between the two.

Serena buzzed a bit and then went off on a rant:

Serena: "You knocked everybody out cold! ... Well, at least that annoying she wolf was one of them."

Serena: "I guess I really am alone now..."

Serena: "Hmph, I'm just going to turn into a statue again, no one needs me here."

"Eh? What are you talking about?" Sonic asks.

"You're the spirit of the town! Of course people need you!" Tails says to her.

"Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise!"

"The fox is right!" Said Lucario, who, along with BFZ make a hole in the wall to join with the others.

"we'll pay for that..." BFZ said exasperated. "But you aren't alone, You got us! Your friends!"

Tails did a double take at the recently made hole in the wall.

"I just fixed that!" A Metal Sonic said, before proceeding to fix the hole once again.

"Anyway, please don't go, Serena." Tails said, before getting a little thought in his head.

"Serena? Are you sad that you didn't get a date?"

But it was too late, Serena already turned into a statue:

Rosie: "Ooh, my head, you can't just pull that thing out of nowhere! You got to warn us that you have it wayyyyy ahead of time!"

Whitney: "... I see no more use for this town, I'm leaving."

Sweetie Belle: "Oh, no you don't, you're going to clean up the mess you made! ... And I made..."

Sonic stared at the statue, angry that he was too late to change anything.

"Get me axes." He said, quietly.

"Huh? What?" Tails asked.

"I said, get me axes!" Sonic yelled. If there's one thing he hates more than anything, it's losing a friend.

Meowkie brought as many axes as she can:

Meowkie: "Stand back, everyone, we don't want to cut you!"

Whitney: "I don't get it, why axes? You're wasting your time, Serenas hate axes, if you want to befriend a Serena, you're doing the last thing you should do."

Whitney: "Honestly, there is so many Serenas around the world, what makes this one special?"

"You're sounding like a certain other white creature...." Sonic says.

"Why is this Serena so special? Because she's my friend, and we've been through a lot together. Things that no other Serena can go through." He says, sternly.

"I've been to countless multiverses with alternate versions of many people. Each are still important in their own special way, and Serena's no exception."

Sonic looks at a well, and stares at the axes he has.

"But is doing this the right thing to do?" Sonic asks, knowing that giving Serena something she hates might not fix things.

Rosie looked down:

Rosie: "... It's not working, she's gone."

Meowkie: "Than we got to find her and I know someone who can help us. KING OF ALL COSMOS, WE NEED COUSIN!"

Cousin descended from the heavens.

Cousin: "Oh, hey, Meowkie ... what happened to the school?"

Meowkie: "That's not important, where do the gods live?"

"So you're saying this multiverse has an area where all the gods just come together and hang out?" Sonic asks.

"That's.... interesting."

Tails grabbed the DEUS, preparing to punch in the coordinates, if such a place exists.

Amane was watching the scene play while Reimu scolds Marisa on the damage.

amane%2011_zpsm99ln48o.png

"Hmmm" Amane thought to himself, "should I reveal my true identity to them? I mean I am the God of Dancing so I do have access to our Realm and they just lost one of their friends. But that will just raise a lot more questions that I can't answer." He finally made a decision. He patted Tails' arm down, making him lower his machine. "That won't be necessary." Amane snapped his fingers and everyone ended up in the Realm of the Gods. It was paradise beyond description. "Just don't ask what happened" said Amane and headed opened a door to a rather small lounge.

"Well.... that just happened." Sonic says, looking around him. "Thank you, Amane."

"Now, we look for Serena!"

"Excuse me!" Sonic yelled out. "Does anyone know Serena?"

Cousin was kinda disappointed:
Cousin: "Aw, I thought I was going to be important to this plot, at least I can show you around."

Meowkie: "Don't worry, boss, you are always important, don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

Whitney: "If they're so important, why don't they have a real name?"

"You're testing my patience, Whitney." Sonic growls, before looking to Cousin.

"Lead on, Cousin."

Tails looks at all the sights of this realm. "Man, if the Disciples could see this place! Particularly the ones based on gods! We have Palutena, Arceus.... Sorry, am I rubbing it in?"

Cousin lead them to the fountain of the town gods:

Cousin: "Oh, boy, your town goddess is named Serena? Does she any significant features?"

Rosie: "Well, she has white fur and blue eyes."

Cousin: "... That's not really narrowing it down."

Meanwhile Punchy woke up and Rarity found him:

Punchy: "Eh, what happened? Rarity?"

Rarity: "It seems you passed out by something."

"Hmm, so many Serenas... how could we pinpoint OUR Serena?" Sonic says, looking around.

He had the idea to run to the middle of the fountain, getting out a megaphone and trying to get her attention that way, but Sonic didn't want any unwanted attention.

"I have an idea! Our Serena is the only one who knows what a Dalek is! Maybe if we can make one of our own, she's bound to react to it!" Tails says.

Rosie shooked her head:
Rosie: "Let's NOT make a killer machine that could turn on us, unless these town gods are Omnipotent, they don't know us, the real Serena would know us right away."

Whitney: "Perhaps, I got a idea ... do any of you want marshmallows?"

Serena: "Not after last time!"

Whitney: "There she is."