Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

"Alright. I'll commend you for that." Sonic says to Whitney.

"Guess we don't need this." Sonic points to a Dalek costume, which he proceeded to blow up with the Sentinel Sword.

"Serena, there you are!" Tails said, flying up to her.

Serena told them to go to another place, she didn't want them to get thrown out.

Serena: "What are you doing here? Don't you know only gods and those related to them can enter this place? You could be smited by the other gods if they find out who you are."

Cousin: "My Dad is the king of the gods, ... well, that's what he says. So, we should be fine."

Serena: "... You know, there is someone here I wouldn't mind see getting smitend."

She said as she eyes Whitney.

"Nobody's smiting anyone!" Sonic yells, and clears his throat.

"Besides, I'm millions of years old, I have magical powers and I have a connection to the very things that shaped the Fictional Realm. I'm sure I can pass off as a god."

The god comparision didn't seem to bode well with Sonic. He was beginning to ponder why he was so powerful. It's like he's some kind of cliche.

Sonic shook off the feeling.

Serena mentioned something:

Serena: "Did I forget to tell you that they have a book that tells who and who isn't a god?"

Serena: "Return to Forest Crossing, I shall return once it's in danger."

Rosie: "But it's always in danger!"

"Rosie does have a point." Tails says.

"The fact that we recently had a Dalek encounter means another invasion isn't far behind!"

"Wait, who's checking on the town?!" Sonic exclaims.

Rosie noticed something:

Rosie: "Wait, where's Sweetie Belle?"

Sweetie Belle: "Excuse me, are you Cousin's uncle?"

Rosie: "Sweetie Belle, no! We got to stay hidden!

Sweetie Belle: "... Too late."

Cousin: "Oh, boy."

A line of angry gods and goddess appeared before them.

"We come in peace!" Sonic yells, with his hands up.

"Man, we sure do get into a lot of trouble recently, huh?" Sonic says to Tails.

"You get into lot of trouble. Need I remind you that you were the one arrested?" Tails replies.

Back at the now empty village, Ragna was scouting around.

ragna%2011_zpszhqolvqd.png

"I finally get out of Rabbit's training suddenly and everything is just too quiet" Ragna was confused on what's going on.

Back in the Realm of the Gods. The Gods were starring down everyone with a quiet rage.

reimu%201_zps9szpliad.png

"Its always one thing after another. Perhaps I should scold them." Reimu is used to dealing with unreasonable gods by now as her rivals are some.

marisa%203_zpspeccy1fz.png

"Yeah beat them up Reimu, ze!" Marisa was encouraging her friend to start a fight. "Well this is another incident so I don't see why not." Amane had to stop them first.

amane%2010_zpsrhvxrpya.png

"I don't think you wanna do that. You should try to get in their favor." Amane seemed to insistent on not fighting the other gods despite being on par with them. "If we start a war with them there's a chance we won't be able to get Serena back." "But Reimu has beaten up a lot of crazy people before ze. And they're now some of our best friends." "Hm well I'll give you that but still." The tension was rather high between mortals and gods.

"Nobody's gonna be fighting anyone!" Sonic says.

"Aww man, I wanna see people fight." Master Hand says, looking around.

latest?cb=20121111032847

"I suggest we do not fight. I sense familiar powers in some of them, like a Skylander." The Oracle of Skylands says.

"Thank you... uhh, Octavius Cloptimus, was your real name?" Sonic replies. "Name's Sonic The Hedgehog. Magic and Air Element Skylander of the Disciple division."

"What is a Disciple? I do not know of a Skylander division of that name." The Oracle says.

"Well, in another multiverse, but I'm getting ahead of myself." Sonic says.

Serena tried to explain herself:
Serena: "They're here for me, if I leave, they'll leave, just don't kill them."

Rosie: "... Wait, if you had all these friends, why are you so lonely?"

Serena: ... "Who said any of these people were my friends."

Cousin: "Hmm, I guess that isn't why Uncle hasn't talked about you."

"Well, you're our friend, Serena." Sonic says, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Now how about we go home, and eat a pizza or something?"

"Not while we have a buncha gods looking down on us!' Tails says.

"I can trust you." The Oracle says. "I will be happy to send you home. Words of your heroism has spread throughout Skylands, about how you defeated the Dream Sheep. For that, I am grateful."

"Uhh, thanks!" Sonic says to The Oracle.

"Master Hand?!" Lucario said in suprise. "How did he get here?"

"Y'think he knows about the Smash Rift?" BFZ whispered to Lucario, her hands still up.

"Speaking in which, can we put our hands down? My arms are killing me and we won't harm anyone!"

"I go here in my spare time." Master Hand replies.

"You think I spend ALL of my time in Final Destination?"

"Anyway, I know about that rift of yours, I still cannot close it for the life of me."

The Gods were still discussing among themselves to trust the travelers who trespassed in their territory. The tense atmosphere suddenly disappeared. Both God and mortal fell silent while a girl dressed in black walked towards the group with a carefree stride. "Hello. Pretty nice day for a walk huh?"

67ccbbac0f27ae283effdacf76554a3d_zpslfvq

The woman in black recognized everyone instantly. "I see you're all on another adventure. And no I'm not here to say its the end of all those adventures." The woman was very cheerful despite her appearance.

amane%2011_zpsm99ln48o.png

"Oh this is bad if a Endless got involved" Amane thought to himself, "this situation must be the worst possible situation." Despite his concerns Amane seemed to be relaxed around the mysterious Endless.

rachel%2010_zpslehutged.png

"To whom we owe the honor of this visit?" Rachel seemed to know who the woman in question is. "Oh I'm just a very concerned person passing by" the woman replied, "though it seems my idiot brother is behind something bad again." "What do you mean?" Rachel asked in confusion. "That's exactly it! I don't know either! I just know he's involved in some way" the goth girl put a finger on her chin and thought about it, "he's never writes back so I'm a bit out of the loop. So I was thinking about paying him a little visit. I wondered if you wanted to talk to him too." The woman brought up an interesting proposition for our heroes.

"Hm? Who's your brother?" Sonic asks.

"More importantly, who are you, and what's an Endless?"

Sonic wasn't sure what was going on.

Sweetie Belle saw her chance and took it:

Sweetie Belle: "I bet this will cause ENDLESS confusion!"

Everybody stared at her.

Sweetie Belle: "What? Can't a pony pun every once and awhile?"

Serena: "My child, you are dealing with someone possibly more powerful than the King Of All Cosmos, it's no laughing matter."

"If these guys are so powerful, we have no choice but to stop whatever plan this brother of her's must have hatched." Sonic says to Serena.

"I've dealt with worse, bring it on!'

"Just because we've dealt with worse, doesn't mean you should underestimate them." Tails replies.

"Oh dear I ended up walking right into a dozy" the girl said in her cheerful tone, "well firstly my family are the Endless. As people have put it, we've existed long before man could dream of Gods. That is true as I'm the second eldest of the family and we all have our dominion over even Gods. I know its hard to grasp this so suddenly but that's fine if you can't really comprehend it right now. In truth I've actually met all of you before when you were born but you might have not realized it. I'm the beginning but the absolute end to everything in this universe." The woman just smiled, "but don't worry I don't mean any harm. I'm just here to guide you on your way. But as my brother well, he's the Lord of Dreams or something like that. He has too many names to count. But he's a bit too distant from our family lately and I don't know why. You also have met him at some point in your lives too." The woman in black extended her hand, "let's go to my realm first so we can enter my brother's realm."

Sonic and Tails looked at each other, unsure if whatever the girl said matched up with the laws of the Fictional Realm.

Sonic simply shrugged and went with her.

Tails got out his wrench and looks around, feeling a little insecure about this situation.

"Oh if you were wondering about the multi-verse theory too, I exist in every universe no matter what" the woman smiled as usual, "'I've got a job to do and I do it. Listen: even as we're talking, I'm there for old and young, innocent and guilty, those who die together and those who die alone. I'm in cars and boats and planes, in hospitals and forests and abattoirs. For some folks death is a release and for others death is an abomination, a terrible thing. But in the end, I'm there for all of them." The woman then gestured towards the group while still smiling, "well let's go!"

The woman snapped her fingers and everyone ended up in a little cramped but quiet room with a table with two chairs put up on top of it. "Sorry I didn't had time to prepare for guests today." She started scrambling in the back, looking for something. After a few minutes she pulled out an out picture with what seemed to be an eerie gas mask on it. "This way to The Dreaming then." She snapped her fingers and everyone went inside the picture frame. "This is it." The Dreaming was very surreal but it had a sense of gloom all over it. At the distance there was a massive castle that had a massive downpour going on. "That's my brother's castle" the woman said, "that's where you'll find what you're looking for."

"Show of hands, who's expecting a bunch of traps and obstacles in this castle?" Sonic asks.

Tails lifts up his hand.

"Well, let's rock and roll!"

Sonic runs into the castle.

Tails still didn't believe the girl, as it still doesn't make sense to him in terms of the fictional realm.

The woman in black lead everyone through The Dreaming and the Castle. Our heroes reached a massive throne room that looked very creative it pales in comparison to reality itself. At the very end sat a pale man in black with black eyes. He appeared to everyone in a different from and seemed to not be bound to reality. He stood up and said...

dream_arms_crossed_zpsuohednns.jpg

"Dear sister what brings you here?" Even the man's words seemed to be otherworldly.

amane%2010_zpsrhvxrpya.png

"Lord Morpheus!" Amane seemed a bit too nervous about the situation, "I'm here to bring back one of our friends." "I see. So you're here for Serena I presume." Morpheus gestured with his hand and it seemed like magic happened but whatever he did brought Serena to the throne room. "Perhaps its best to explain from a different point of view."

"Morpheus? Please don't ask us to take any pills." Sonic says, sarcastically.

"Yeaaaahhh... not the best thing to say, Sonic." Tails says, nudging him.

"Carry on."

Rosie was confused:

Rosie: "Serena? What does he want with Serena?"

Sweetie Belle: "Maybe he felt bad for her and wanted to date her!"

Serena: "... This is the end of date night, I suppose."

"To think, all this started because of blind dates." Sonic says.

"Well, it's Forest Crossing. You can make a latte, and the universe starts to crumble under the hands of evil coffee spiders or something." Tails replies.

"Anything can happen."