Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Star followed Sweetie Belle away.

Calamity watched them leave, then turned back to everyone else. "So what now?"

"I dunno." Sonic says to Calamity. "Enjoy the peace?"

Just then, an axe flies towards Sonic and barely misses him. "Spoke too soon."

An Arkeyan robot runs up to him and prepares to attack.

"Man, I hate these random BTYT attacks!" Tails says, getting out his wrench.

Meowkie and Rosie sat down and talked:

Meowkie: "Despite seeing him behind bars, I think Goro might be out there somewhere, and he's going to hurt more people with his selfishness."

Rosie: "Ugh, why does a village have a rouge's gallery? So much for peaceful life."

Meowkie: "Well, boss, to be fair, we have something of a Justice League."

Sonic hears Rarity call to him. "Yeah, yeah. I'm coming, give me a sec!" He gets out his sword and slices off the head of the Arkeyan.

"Man, I hope we don't get another attack later on." His sword disappears and walks to Rarity.

Meanwhile, Tails salvages the pieces of the Arkeyan in front of Calamity. "What? I like to collect robot parts! Maybe I could use them later."

"Uh... Whatever you say, man. But, uh, couldn't they be spying on us through the eye camera things?" Calamity teetered on her heels and the balls of her feet for a moment, then said, "I'm gonna go check on Star, see you later... nerds," and left.

Edited by GamerGirl54321

Tails flies back to the school, looking for BTYT cameras. 

"Please oh please, no cameras." He says, searching through every square inch.

"The last thing I want my enemies to see is blind dates!"

Sweetie Belle stopped Tails before he smashed the camera:

Sweetie Belle: "Hey! That's my surveillance camera, I can't keep a eye on you without it."

Rarity: "You know, little sister, people on a date might feel uneasy if they know someone is watching them."

Sweetie Belle: "But I'm your sister, I want to see your first successful date!"

"Well excuse me for taking extra precautions to make sure you don't get killed!" Tails said, a little annoyed. 

"Just call me if my date is ready, we really made this school huge."

Tails then flied off down the hallway.

Rarity and Sonic continued with their date:

Rarity: "Don't mind Sweetie Belle, dear, she is just trying to help."

Rarity: "Truth be told,  I'm kinda envious of Pinkie Pie and Apple Jack, they have big ol families and besides my parents, Sweetie Belle is all I have."

Rarity: "... Well, at least she is not obsessed with apples or rocks." 

"All I have are my siblings." Sonic says to Rarity. "My parents are gone, destroyed by Mephiles."

"I may have a bigger family than you, technically, but I understand where you're coming from." He twirls his fork around.

"At least you have somebody."

Calamity waved at Star. "Hey, how've you, uh, been...?"

Star shrugged, then pointed at Calamity.

"Oh, I've been good, I guess. Came to this town, tried to steal a bag of marshmallows, got framed for murder..." Upon seeing the alarmed look on Star's face, Calamity hastily added, "No one actually died, it was just a robot. Uh... Welcome to town! We were all, uh... doing blind dates, I got put with a thirty-year-old, it was really awkward, but then we came to find you!" There was a pause where Calamity rocked back and forth, not looking at Star, and Star coughed and laced her fingers. Finally, Calamity spoke. "So, uh, what do you say we leave this joint...?"

Star shrugged, and Calamity beamed. "I'll take that as a yes!" Calamity strutted out, Star trailing behind, and said, "Hey, nerds, what's up? We still doing the dates? Alright, cool, I'll just, uh... H-hey, Star, your want to come with?"

Star turned a bright red, but before she could do anything, Calamity mumbled, "Neverminditwasastupidideaanyway," and kicked a pebble.

Edited by GamerGirl54321

Meanwhile, Tails continued his search.

"Hmm, maybe there's something in the cafeteria!"

He walks inside, to see a camera on a table! "Ah, ha! A camera used to spy on... oh, wait. It's just a video camera that the students used for film class."

Tails tried to turn it on. "Pfft! It doesn't even have any power!"

Punchy and Whitney discussed their past:

Punchy: "So, this dating thing is pretty crazy, huh? I got paired up with someone who is way too young for me."

Whitney: "I see you brought your fishing pole, why not go fishing for compliments for me?"

Punchy: "It's kinda hard to fish with your mouth.":

Whitney: "... You're an idiot, but you're my idiot."

Once Sonic and Rarity finally arrived to their room, they sat down and noticed something missing.

"Oh yeah, I forgot, I fed Tails all the food!" Sonic says, giving a small chuckle.

"Hope you don't mind eating stuff from the cafeteria. Not the most refined of foods, but it'll do the trick."

Serena sat outside and sighed:

Serena: "I guess even with company I'm alone."

Sweetie Belle: "Hey, Serena, what's wrong? A-Are you crying?"

Serena: "No, it's just raining."

Calamity approached Serena and Sweetie Bell, Star coming quicker once she noticed Serena. "Uh... No, it's not. What happened? You...? Ah, I've never been good with all this touchy-feely stuff, Star, you want to come over here?"

Star nodded and put a hand on Serena's shoulder, head tilted slightly as a question.

Tails walks into a room, only to see that a class is still in session. "Oh, this school is still running?"

"Do you mind?" A Metal Sonic says, tapping his foot. "I'm trying to teach the students sinusoidal functions!"

"Child's play! You see, the sine function requires you to have the first point at-" Tails explains, before being forced out of the room.

Serena shrugged it off.

Serena: "It takes a lot to make a goddess cry, but I suppose there is no one in my position, I had to be alone, I didn't have a choice."
Rosie and Meowkie came outside.

Meowkie: "... We heard someone cryin', what happened?"

Serena: "Pay no mind to it, just go back to your date."

Tails opened the door to another room, expecting another teacher.

"Don't mind me, just coming to inspect." Tails says, walking into a room full of Daleks.

"Oh... never mind."

Tails runs out of the room, with lasers bouncing across the walls.

"EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!" The Daleks cried as the chase after the yellow Sentinel.

Rachel and Amane are the only two who haven't entered the strange building. Then Rachel finally spoke.

rachel%2010_zpslehutged.png

"What are you planning?" Rachel was suspicious of Amane since he dragged everyone here for seemingly no reason.

amane%204_zpsdqt27gj2.png

"You caught me, my dear." Amane just let the question shrug off him so casually, "don't worry its nothing bad. Its a little something to give back to the community." "Then why am I sensing so many strange presences in that building?" "Now that you mention it I did notice something odd but it has nothing to do with me." Amane and Rachel stood in silence.

Meowkie and Rosie ambushed the Dalek:

Meowkie: "Hey, don't you know it's rude to interrupt a date?"

Rosie: "We need a gate around this village or something, these guys keep breaking in too often."

Meowkie: "Well, they're gone now ... and I think someone's date arrived."

"Thanks for beating that one Dalek! Sadly, there's like, ten more!" Tails says, getting our his wrench.

"Tell my date that I'm running late! Eat electricity you overgrown saltshakers!" An Elecro-whip came out of his wrench and he wrapped it around several Daleks, overloading them.

"If only Sonic could see me now!"

The Daleks advanced forward, spouting their catchphrase until someone interrupted them.

"You know extermination is my job. And I want to be paid in full so you ought to shoo." The voice was familiar to some of the heroes.

reimu%201_zps9szpliad.png

"These punks think they own the place. They need to be taught some manners." Reimu threw her trademark talismans at the Daleks, stopping them in their place.

"Stop hogging all the fun Reimu!" Another familar voice shouted from behind Reimu. And suddenly a giant laser blasted across the room, annihilating the rest of the Daleks.

marisa%201_zpssvkqvyxt.png

"Sheese I was holding back too ze. They were really boring opponents." Reimu and Marisa realized they were in a weird room that they just destroyed. "Come here often Reimu?" "No but it seems a bit strange however." The two decided to think about the situation they're in.

Tails looks at the destroyed Daleks, and the girls

"Oh, you guys survived the reset." Tails says, shocking the last Dalek.

Meanwhile, Sonic was still eating with Rarity.

"Hey, did you hear anything?" Sonic asked.

reimu%202_zps2bqqkxmf.png

"Oh hey. Its you from before." Reimu reacted at Tails' comment, "its been a while hasn't it?"

marisa%202_zpsiasgw91r.png

"Its a long story ze" Marisa interrupted cheerfully, "Its long and boring so it can take a while." Reimu got back on topic, "we were stuck in a white void after the universe reset while we were trying to figure out a solution to our problem but we didn't had a way back for a while so we thought the universe got destroyed." "Oh and then the gap yokai bailed us ze and we got out but she kept taking us to random places." "And now we're back by sheer luck. I guess this is a blessing in disguise."

"No no no! This isn't supposed to happen!"

amane%2010_zpsrhvxrpya.png

Amane ran into the now destroyed room, flustered about its destruction. "What happened here? I'm pretty sure this wasn't going according to plan." "Oh I blew it up ze" Marisa's cheerful demeanor never changes. "You what!?" The god of dancing was so upset over the room being destroyed, "this was supposed to be a nice date thing for everyone to enjoy! Not a destruction derby!"