Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

"BTYT is a nearby town who's evil, essentially. It's populated with toys hellbent on exterminating organic life. Long story, but they also have robots." Sonic says to Calamity.

• Thumbs Up 1

https://youtu.be/6aw7kxvyEEA

Rosie slammed her desk and pointed to Alan:
Rosie: "All the proof is against you! Take him to Jail immediately!"
Alan: "You'll pay soon enough, Double Crosser!"
Whitney: "... Well, well, well, isn't this something, the first defeat in my carer, you fought good kid, I admit defeat."
Judge: "There is no reason to continue this trial, without further ado, I declare the defendants:
NOT GUILTY

"Court is adjourned."

"We did it, guys!" Sonic says, high-fiving Tails.

"However, we still didn't get any marshmallows." Tails responds.

"Well, I did have these lying around, you can have them if you want." Sleep Dragon says, pulling a bag of marshmallows out of nowhere.

"Morning! Never thought I'd see you again!" Sonic says to the sun. "For some reason, this whole thing felt like more than a day."

"Look at that pretty sun to signify a new day!" The Sleep Dragon says. "I'm going to bed now."

"Of course." Tails said.

Everyone returned to the campgrounds, with some marshmallows in hand:
Sweetie Belle: "Alright, it's time to explain the origin of the Cutie Mark Crusaders!"

"One day, I met two super cool fillies named Apple Bloom and Scootaloo, and all of us didn't have a Cutie Mark!"

"We did everything to get them, but we then saw a talent show was being held, so we tried our hand at a talent ... Death Metal."

Edited by AKA Pink Cat

"Death Metal?" Sonic says. "For a community full of cute little ponies, I never would've guessed you guys even had a thing like that."

"Isn't that stereotyping?" Tails asked.

Sweetie Belle didn't know if that was the right term:

Sweetie Belle: "Well, I think it was death metal, it was some kind of metal, like the kind that band Hug does."

Rarity: "It was more "scare the audience to death" metal."

Sweetie Belle: "Yeah, things didn't go too hot, to say it in a understatement kind of way."

"Better than the time Gil Grunt decided to hold a concert." Sonic says, remembering the event.

"You see, Gillmen believe they're the most beautiful singers in all of Skylands. To put it simply, they aren't." Tails explains.

Sweetie Belle continued her story:

Sweetie Belle: "There is two bullies that always pick on us for no reason, Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara, I think they're jealous of how cool we are and how much better names we have."

Meowkie: "Bullies? I understand, I got bullied all the time in Namco High due to my background, it wasn't till I saved Pac-Man from Evil Namco High that it stopped."

Sweetie Belle: "There was a third bully for awhile named Babs Seeds, but we eventually became friends."

"Damn right, they're jealous. Have you seen your popularity in the real world?! Whew!" Sonic said.

"I'm not sure they would know that." Tails replied.

"It was a joke." Sonic said to his brother.

Sweetie Belle told one last story:
Sweetie Belle: "Ooh, I should tell you about how we went into space!"

Rarity: "Oh, Sweetie, you have such a great imagination."

Sweetie Belle: "But we actually did, sis, and we met a Space Unicorn!"

Meowkie: "But, boss, how did you three breathe?"

Sweetie Belle: "... I don't know, magic?"

"We should probably go to the others and let them know everything's OK." Sonic says, pointing to the direction of the campfire.

"Are they seriously still waiting over there?" Tails asked.

"Maybe, only one way to find out!"

Rosie scratched her head:
Rosie: "Wait, who was Sweetie Belle telling that story to?"

Sweetie Belle: "... Myself, I think."

Punchy: "Hey, there, Sweetie, let's tell that story to the others, alright?"

Sonic goes to the campfire, which is still lit.

"Hey guys, we're back from prison and court!" He says, jokingly. "And, we have marshmallows!"

"Shame it's daytime though, but what are you gonna do?" Tails adds, catching up to Sonic.

Meowkie put out the fire since there was no longer a need for it:

Meowkie: "Nya, let's not burn down the forest with something unnecessary."

Punchy: "But what are we supposed to grill our marshmallows with now?"

Meowkie: "I bought this portable microwave while in Animal Village, hopefully it doesn't explode and create a marshmallow monster like last time we used one."

"We'll save the marshmallows for the next time we have a campout." Tails says. 

"Where is everyone, anyway?"

"Not sure." Sonic replies.

Rosie pointed to a tent behind the trees:
Rosie: "Everyone must have fell asleep while we were gone."
Meowkie: "Does anybody else have  a story to tell?"
Rarity: "Actually, Jessica told a story on being  a galactic pizza girl while you were gone."

"You get into some weird situations, Jess." Tails says in response to such a random story.

"To be fair, we get into some strange things ourselves." Sonic replies. "But I'm sure nobody from our ranks will become a pizza delivery girl or anything, right?"

"Good question." Just then, Sonic lies down and starts snoring.

"Only makes sense, he's been up all day." Tails says, before going to sleep himself.

Rarity stepped in:
Rarity: "Everyone told their stories while you were gone, if you wish, I can tell you them here and now."
Rosie: "We still have the crazy story of our own to tell."
Serena: "Hmm, Rarity ... did you have a story why you have a bunch of stuff from lawyers?"

Rarity: "... No."

The next day, Sonic and Tails come out of a portal to start a new day.

"Note to self, don't stay up that late ever again." Sonic says, remembering about something that happened earlier.

Several hours ago, Sonic was leading a battle on the planet of Gamindustri, which was being overrun by Metarex. "General Sonic! We need more troops on the left side of the- General Sonic!" Captain Rex yelled, looking at Sonic who is fast sleep with a Drow Golaith preparing to strike before being knocked out by the Autobot Kup.

"Reminds me of the battle of Trenzalore. Several Clones did not get a good night's sleep and some Autobots didn't fuel up with enough Energon on that day." The Cybertronian Veteran explains.

Calamity entered the campsite from the forest, looking like she was about to pass out. There were a couple leaves in her hair stuff. "Dude, I get that the new Far Wars movie's about to come out and you're probably hyped, but isn't this a bit excessive?"

"Hm? Far Wars? I heard of Star Wars, but not that." Tails says. "But speaking of sleeping, several villagers still need houses and- Sonic!"

Tails turned to his older brother, who fell asleep.