Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Rarity: "This guy did devastate this universe and possibly others, it's not the time to get cocky."

Normal DOOM: "DOOM doesn't get cocky, DOOM gets results."

Movie DOOM: "Hmph, if you only knew how far I've gone, but apparently you as a duck was a worthy addition of your council of DOOMS  but I'm not."

Normal DOOM: "You already proved yourself unworthy when you spook first person."

*Madoka turns to the others*

Madoka: "M-Maybe we could sympathize with him?"

"Sayaka, Sonic, you know how it feels like to be rejected."

Homura: "That isn't gonna work."

Rarity: "This man has killed many innocent ponies in cold blood, redemption is no longer an option for him, for all we know, he could have killed this universe's Sweetie Belle!"

Movie DOOM: "I remember the names of everyone I kill, would you like to hear them all?"

Rosie: "You're a psychopath!"

Punchy: "You're not going on my cool people list!"

Normal DOOM: "Now, shall we clean the trash of the mutiverse?"

Edited by Pink Cat

Sonic: "No arguing here!"

*jumps into Hot Streak and revs up the engine*

"Let's rock and roll!"

*rams into Movie DOOM*

Rarity: "Rosie, it's time we combined the light tornado with my ice magic! Let's go!"

Rosie: "One light tornado, coming right up!"

*They freeze Movie DOOM in a block of ice*

Meowkie: "Nya, good thinking, bosses! With him frozen we don't have to worry about him causing trouble ever again!"

Normal DOOM: "Until he breaks out, which is why DOOM will properly dispose of him."

Punchy: "Hey, wait! ... He's gone, I wonder what he's going to do with him."

???: "I-Is it finally safe to come out now?"

Meowkie: "Yes, my little pony. he won't bother you ever again, what's your name?"

???: "S-Sweetie Belle."

Sayaka: *turns to see G3 Sweetie Belle*

"Sweetie Belle?"

Sonic: "That reminds me...."

"Where are the rest of the survivors?"

G3 Sweetie Belle: "I don't know, I was all alone underground, such terrible thoughts one has alone... in the dark..."

Rarity: "Come here, you poor thing."
*Rarity pats G3 Sweetie Belle on the head*

"You don't have to worry about anything anymore."

"We'll keep you safe, this I promise."

*Normal Nightwing and Starfire arrive*

Nightwing: "Hey gang"

"What's U--"

*He sees the TTG Titans dancing away*

Nightwing: "...the fuck are they doing...?"

*the Tunamobile emerges from a portal, returning from the G3 MLP world*

Sonic: "Sweetie Belle, you can stay here until your town is fixed!"

"The last time a town was devastated, we let the residents live in a shelter. We can bring all the surviving G3 ponies here!"

Sayaka: "Hm, looks like Nightwing is quite beside himself."

G3 Rarity: "... Did you kill him? Please tell me you killed him."

FIM Rarity: "There is no need for that, he's in a state where he won't be bother anyone again"

FIM Sweetie Belle: "Hi, you're also Sweetie Belle? You don't really look like me."

G3 Sweetie Belle: "You're a lot smaller than I expected, are you a new born cutie?"

Sonic: "This Rarity's sounding a lot like Scourge...."

Sayaka: "Don't make it worse."

"Anyway, what are we gonna do with the Titans, again?"

*the Titans are having a chili-pepper eating contest*

Time for me to intervene because there's a major issue here. The rule for any writing posted in the Showcase is that you must stick to paragraph style. This is not only a guideline within the pinned Showcase Rules thread, and not only did me and Tara tell you before an RP was ever created to stick to paragraph style, but Tara came in later and reminded you guys to stick to paragraph style after finding out the first time that you weren't doing so. Script style gets very spammy and brief real fast at the expense of decent character development, and in general one of the things we stress the most on participating in the forum is to make well-written, contributing posts. So the RP needs a serious tune up. Again, no script style.

(time to test out this new writing style...)

Sonic goes to G3 Rarity to discuss his idea. "So, do you think we should bring the survivors to the shelter? We can keep a close eye on them if anyone attacks." Sayaka then continues. "The problem is, this town has a tendancy to get into lots of danger. Very frequently."

• 1 month later...

G3 Rarity was restless, she could not sleep another night.

"That monster must be stopped, no matter the cost."

Walking into this, FIM Rarity reassured that Movie Doom is dead and he can not harm anyone anymore.
"You and your world is safe now, that monster can not harm you anymore!"

"But what if he isn't? What if he's still alive?"

Rarity then assured the other Rarity they'll get Tails to see if he's still around.

"We don't have anymore reasons to worry once we get Tails tracks him down and he's nowhere to be found."

"Looking for me?"

Tails flies down in front of the two Raritys and lands. He dusts off his tails and clears his throat.

"So, what do you guys need? Sonic and the others are busy readying the shelter for the surviving Ponies."

"As for me, I was putting the frozen Doom in the Police Station. That place hasn't been used for so long it got rather dusty."

Suddenly, the DOOM of the regular universe took movie DOOM:
"It seems you have no plans of getting rid of your garbage, allow me to get rid of it for you."
Regular DOOM lifted up the movie DOOM and took him to Latveria via Helicopter.

Furious G3 Rarity took Meowkie's tunamobile and chased after him! 

"I shall be the one who dispose of the garbage."

Meowkie sighed and turned to Tails, hoping he would have a solution: 

"Boss, if we don't do something quick, that other DOOM could escape the block of ice, do you have a portal to Latveria?"

Punchy descended from the air on Ross and said:
"No need for a portal, what we need is a growth ray so we can all ride on Ross! Plus, I can make my pecks ever bigger!"

Tails: "It's a better idea that we chase after DOOM. The faster we can catch Fant4stic Doom, the less of a chance he has to fully melt."

Tails lifted his finger, implying there's a catch.

"However, it's not a good idea that we use Ross. He's a Phoenix... fire is kind of his thing."

Tails then turned to Rarity, wanting to ask her something.

"Rarity, you still have that chariot? The rest of my team can loan some SuperCharger vehicles, but they can only fit one."

Sonic and the others catch up to the Meowkie, Rarity, Punchy and Tails, and Homura steps up.

"I'll go after that vengeful Rarity. It's clear that she's not in the right state of mind to handle this situation." Homua turns to Tails, requesting a vehicle. Tails obliges and opens a rift, causing the Shark Tank to appear.

*TTG Cyborg and Beast Boy suddenly take the shark tank* "YA SNOOZE, YA LOSE" Shouted Beast Boy as the rest of the TTG Titans jumped on and followed Rarity.

FIM Rarity lead to Tails to back of her home:
"Well, this what is left of it, can you salvage anything?"

Rosie was dealing with the Go Titans alongside the rest of the village:

"Ugh, do you seriously have anything other to say than Waffles?"

FIM Sweetie Belle and G3 Sweetie Belle took a tour around Forest Crossing, when FIM Sweetie came to a realization.

"Well, we're going need something call each other, how about I call you Sweetie and you call me Belle?"

G3 Sweetie Belle nodded and shook hooves with FIM Sweetie Belle:

"I can tell we're going to get along just fine."

Homura reaches into her shield, trying to grab her shotgun.

"Those good for nothing-"

Sayaka grabs Homura's hand trying to prevent her from grabbing the gun.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Who's not in the right state of mind, again?"

Sayaka turns to Tails.

"We'll take the chariot."

*Suddenly TTG Robin crashed into the chariot, destorying it with his motorcycle, and then tapping Homura on the head, before driving off, meanwhile with G3 Rarity*

TTG Beast Boy and Cyborg kept shouting "waffles" as Starfire and Raven planned another girls night where they destroy stuff.

After witnessing the destruction, Sonic turns to Sayaka.

"Are you sure they're superheroes?"

Sayaka shrugs at him and looks around the village for Kat.

"Yo, Kat... wherever you are... you think you can teach these guys a lesson? The fate of the world is at stake and all that."

(Yo, Ryan, I know it's been awhile but remember the four sentences per post rule.)

G3 Rarity annoyed by the Titans, shake them off the Tuna Mobile and dumps them into the water.

"It doesn't even matter, anything bad lives and anything good dies, they'll survive."

Normal DOOM, seeing Rarity stops his helicopter for a bit and ask:
"Why do you want the corpse of this fool so bad? Allow DOOM to destroy it."

G3 Rarity pursues the helicopter and says:
"I don't want it, I want it gone, I don't want it to exist anymore."

Normal DOOM then grabbed G3 Rarity and puts her on his helicopter:
"Let's dispose of this fool together, then, shall we?"

Sayaka and the others tumble upon the Tunamobile and sees Rarity enter DOOM's helicopter.

"We have to catch them!"

Tails goes up to Sayaka and warns her.

"Sayaka, everyone, I placed a device on Movie Doom's ice shell that can monitor it's temperature. It's rapidly decreasing. It's only a matter of time before he breaks out!"

*A rumble suddenly shocks through Doom's helicopter*

"Hope you guys don't mind if I cut in" *Nightwing suddenly jumped on board the helicopter, hitting G3 Rarity with an enigma stick*

"He may be a evil piece of crap, but I won't allow you to kill him or anyone else" Nightwing said as he got into a battle stance.

*Nightwing pulled out both enigma sticks*