Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

G3 Rarity got into a battle stance and charged at Nightwing:
"Why do you want him to still be alive, do you know how many he has killed? Near all my friends are dead because of him!"

FIM Rarity got onto the helicopter and walked calmly to her counterpart:
"Do you wish to become the same monster you fight, darling? Let him be, he will pay for his crimes soon enough."

But suddenly, the ice melts and the helicopter crashes into Castle DOOM:
"Fools! Do you think I could be contained in a block of ice?"

Meanwhile, FIM Sweetie Belle shows G3 Sweetie Belle to her new home:
"So, what do you think, Sweetie?"
"I think it's perfect, Belle!"

*Nightwing quickly regained his balance*

"I learned from my mentor that if you kill, you only become that, which you feared"

*The helicopter rumbled even further*

"Oh great. He's free..."

Sonic and the others emerge from a rift.

"Of course we'd never contain you in a block of ice for long... But we do have a new place to make you stay."

Madoka jumps up and holds up a Dark Trap.

"How about we hold a little housewarming party for you?" Sonic says with a grin as him and Sayaka get out their swords.

Movie Doom began to chuckle and the laughing got louder and louder until it could be heard all around the world.

"Fools! I, Victor Von Doom have one more tricks up my sleeve! Your world will be no more!"

Energy started clouding around the Movie Doom and he kept on laughing:
"I'm going to blow up this entire dimension! Even if I have to take myself with it!"

G3 Rarity jumped on him and hit him enough to the power would only be enough to blow up the castle.

"Go! I done some selfish things in my life but I won't let you die because of this mad man!"

Punchy, arriving on the new huge Ross, got everyone back to Forest Crossing.

FIM Rarity shed a tear and thought to herself:
"She really was a Rarity, I will proudly continue her name."

Back at a castle, BTYT arrives and finds ... some extra parts...

"This shall do nicely, yesssssssss."

Sonic gets up silently, with Sayaka chasing after him.

"Sonic, buddy? You alright?"

Sonic looks at her with a grim face.

"Rarity's dead... does it look like I'm alright?!"

Madoka sat down beside Sonic and petted him.

"She did it for the greater good, and we won't let her sacrifice be in vain, right?"

Sonic did nothing but look down.

Punchy got off Ross and explained where the tech to make grow came from:
"We came across the G3 Universe Twilight Sparkle, I didn't even know she existed!"

Rarity checked up on the Sweetie Belles:
"I see you two have became friends, I think your universe is safe to go back to now, G3."

G3 Sweetie Belle shaked her head and said:

"I wish to stay here with my new friends, can we come and visit every once and awhile if I go?"

Rarity nodded and pointed to the portal:
"Well, back you go, I hope we meet on much more peaceful terms the next time we meet."

The Disciples wave goodbye to Sweetie Belle.

"See you, Sweetie Belle. Sorry about losing your friend..."

Once Sweetie Belle leaves, Sonic sighs and heads home.

"I need a nap." Sonic says, miserably.

Sayaka looks at Sonic with a worried expression.

Meowkie was in Punchy's house watching TV when something caught her ear:
"Reports of skeletons appearing in grave yards have increased dramatically. If you should see one, contact authorities immediately."
Meowkie put her paw to her chin and thought:
"Hmm, I don't think I heard of skeletons in grave yards before, Taria would surely told me about them, but still, these could be dangerous."
Meowkie woke up Nightwing and asked to used his podium to make an announcement:

"Sorry for waking you all up, but I think we're caught up with something big."

Serena opened her mouth and took a bite out of a sarcasm sandwich:
"Yeah, big as in losing sleep to a silly cat."
Meowkie shook her head and stood proud:
"This is bigger than you might think, Serena, I think we're about to enter ... a skeleton war."

Homura decides to share in Serena's sarcasm. 

"Hooray, more wars. It's not like I'm already fighting one or anything."

Madoka gives her cynical friend a slight nudge.

"We still have to protect them from whatever happens!" Madoka said. "Right, Sayaka?"

"You bet, Madoka! Besides, we fought Skeletons once here as well! Remember the Rift in the pool?"

Sonic also cuts in. "We also fought the Skullkin as well, they're Metarex minions."

Tails stayed silent, pondering. Sayaka notices Tails and leans up to him.

"Tails, what's up? You got anything?"

Tails looks at Sayaka and responds.

"I'm curious as to what caused this phenomenon...."

(Welp, it looks like this is starting! I don't have a picture drawn of my OC, if that's okay. Can I just describe what she looks like? I'll keep it short.
Name: Calamity Lynx
Job: Villager
Appearance: Light gray fur, large ears with little tufts on top, black... hair stuff, black t-shirt and leggings
Profile: Originally showed up for the skeleton war. She wants to be the best villain ever, but she's... not very good at being evil. She's a good person at heart.)

Calamity suddenly burst through the door, grinning widely. "Did somebody mention the skeleton war? Oh, I know a lllot about the skeleton war. I am Calamity Lynx, and I am here to fight!"

All the characters except for Homura turn rapidly to Calamity, who entered very dramatically.

Tails was the first to speak to the newcomer.

"You know about the skeleton war? Good. We need all the information we can get."

Her grin somehow grew even wider. "Allllrighty! So basically there's been an influx of, uh, bleepboys lately, but the skeletons are here to help us fight them off! See, you know that the bleepboys are bad 'cause I'm evil and even I hate 'em. Drink lots of milk for your bones, kiddies, 'cause this is about to get wild!"

Sayaka seemed surprised by the story.

"Wait, so the skeletons aren't the bad guys? That's new."

Sonic stares at Calamity with contempt.

"Hello? She just said she's evil! Shouldn't we, I don't know, draw attention to that?!"

"Hmph. She's at Shade's level at best." Homura responds.

*Meanwhile, In The World That Never Was*

"I swear Vexen, you better not have wasted the Organization's resources on your idiotic experiments again. I do not want a repeat of that week you broke our coffee machine" said Xemmas annoyed.

"Oh shut up Xemmas. I was busy on our latest plan!" Vexen said rather excitedly. Xaldin and Lexaus just looked at him annoyed in the background, knowing of how many times the scientist had screwed up.

"Please. Enlighten me." Said Xemmas, in a tone reminding Vexen of his superior. 

"I created a potion that will revive the dead!" said Vexen, as lighting shocked the background.

"You've gone full blown mad scientist haven't you?" replied Lexaus without emotion. You expect us to believe you?

Vexen laughed. "I can prove it. I've already begun my test on that village Roxas is in. Now we just sit back and watch the mayhem!" Vexen shouted with a wide grin.

"Interesting..." replied Xemmas.

"Whaaaat?! Hey, I may not know who this 'Shade' is, but I am way better than them! Come on, man, I, like, robbed a store and stuff! Granted, it was a convenience store and the only thing I took was a Snickers bar, but... Still!"

"Riiiiight." Tails said, as he gets out the DEUS.

"Might as well get started looking for these bleepboys and hope the skeletons come in peace."

Tails opens a rift to his house and jumps in.

*Meanwhile, in a random area of town, Kat was still looking for a home, and had fallen asleep in one of many seats found around the town*

"ZZZZZ" Kat said, snoring away, while Dusty remained awake. Suddenly, a slam had awakened the Gravity Queen.

"GAH!". Kat jumped up from the seat, as one of the skeletons had attempted to attack her.

"W-what the...!?" Kat said out of shock.

Tails lands in front of his house as he opens it, only to see a skeleton.

"Oh, hi Skeleton." Tails said casually. "Waaaait!"

The skeleton strikes at Tails, who dodges the attack and uses the Electro-Wrench to pick him up and throw him into the sky.

"No trespassing!"

*Vexen suddenly appeared on Tails' DEUS device*

"Well Hello little fox." Vexen said with a smug attitude.

"I hear apparently you could be a match for my genius mind, but that's preposterous" Vexen said laughing.

"I hope you're enjoying my little science project".

"Well, you're certainly being festive, I'll give you that."

Meanwhile, Sonic and the others walk outside to see a horde of skeletons running around the village.

"Welp..." Sonic says, trying to think of a witty remark. "At least they aren't Daleks."

Calamity's grin grew even more. She was honestly starting to look like she was in pain. "Let's go join them! WHOO!" She ran outside, then skidded back in, smile wiped off her face. "They're attacking Two-Tails McGee out there."

Vexen did a sarcastic laugh, rather amused with the fox.

"Well, I'll cut to the chase, as you and your friends are about to be in for one fun Halloween"

"While we've been talking, I've messed around with your devices, as I found them rather important" said Vexen, as the DEUS began to spark in Tails' hands.

"Hopefully, you now see your superior. Goodbye Tails." Vexen said with a smug smile.

*Meanwhile, Kat was fighting the skeletons.*

"Great. First these guys won't even get me a home, and now I'm being attacked. If this is a Halloween joke, it's not funny!" Kat shouted annoyed.

Sayaka sliced up some skeletons while Sonic burned some with his sword.

"Tails, bro, are you alright?"

Tails electrocuted a skeleton behind him.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Homura fired a rocket at a large group of skeletons.

"What a bother."

*Suddenly, the gravity shifted around them all, as Kat came crashing into Sayaka*

"....Owwwww.." Kat said, trying to get up.

"These guys throw hard..." 

*Kat shifted the gravity once again, sending them all into the air*