Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Sayaka gets up.

"Great, so they're gravity-shifting skeletons. That's nice."

Sonic gets everyone up and tells them to huddle up.

"Listen." Sonic says. "As a guy who fights in a war, I know that there are always different classes of soliders. We have your grunts, your generals, your medics and your.... gravity-shifters, ectetera. What we need to do is figure out what are our priorites, and who's gonna take care of them."

"Those gravity-shifters are an annoyance and must be disposed of as soon as possible." Homura replies. "Kat, do your best to counter them."

"Also in a war, there's vehicles and weapons." Sayaka adds. "So be sure to watch out for-"

Suddenly, a big skull head flies above the characters like a missle. The characters turn around to see a tank fortified with bones.

"-tanks."

Kat gave an annoyed look. "You just had to say it..."

"Where the heck's the mayor of this town anyway!?" Kat asked. 

"It's his tow-" *Kat was interrupted as an enigma stick flew past them, hitting a skeleton.*

*Nightwing jumped in, grabbing the stick in mid air* "This better not be one of your mad science experiments Tails..."

"Guys, what the HELL is going on?!" screamed a voice. It was Jessica, accompanied as usual by Robinson. "I turn my head for a few hours or so, and suddenly there's a whole load of skeletons! Shade says he's got nothing to do with it, though, and since he's usually eager to take credit for this sort of thing, we're inclined to believe him!"

Tails looks at Nightwing.

"No, I didn't do it... blame Vexus or whatever his name is."

Sonic and Sayaka spot Jessica and run up to her.

"Oh, Jessica, thank goodness you're here! We have a bit of a skeleton war on our hands!" Sayaka explains to her black-haired friend.

*Kat looked at Nightwing, who seemed to be shaking as the fight went on*

"Are you alright Disco Dave?" Kat asked.

"Disco Da-...IT'S NIGHTWING! THIS IS A SUPERHERO SUIT!"

*Nightwing seemed more aggravated than usual*  

"A Skeleton War?!" Jessica asked, launching a fireball at an incoming skeleton soldier. "Y'wot?!"

Robinson flew over to another skeleton and circled around it to distract it from attacking.

Sonic hopped inside a Skeleton tank and knocked off the driver.

"Okay, how do you drive this thing?" Sonic says, looking at the controls. He presses a button on it, causing it to back up at a rapid pace until it falls into the sea. Sonic quickly got out of the water.

"Aw, man. I really wanted to use that tank!"

(I forgot we have to do this in paragraph style...)

Suddenly, a ball of blue aura made it's way though an army of skeletons, sending bones flying everywhere. When the smoke cleared, there stood Lucario, aura flowing in his paws. He quickly made his way, striking skeleton after skeleton.

"..and I thought the Master Hand/Crazy Hand battles were bad enough." He mumbled as he fought through.

Sayaka sees Lucario fighting and goes up to him, happy to see him.

"Good to see you, Lucario!"

A skeleton goes up to Sayaka, who she quickly disposes of. Madoka runs up and shoots down the surrounding skeletons heading for the three while Sayaka and Lucario talk.

"Kat's having trouble fighting off some gravity-shifting skeletons! Mind giving her a hand with your aura?" Sayaka asks.

"Sayaka! Skeletons are attacking the shelter!" Madoka yells as she finishes off the last nearby skeleton.

Rarity was in her shop, protecting Sweetie Belle.

"None of you shall pass! Unless you wish to be turned into ice sculptures!"

"Gee, sis, this is something out of those movies Scootaloo likes to watch!"

Sweetie Belle remembers the weakness they had in one of the movies and acts on it!

"If we give them so much milk, their bones will become too heavy and they can't do anything!"

Rarity, while appertaining the help, point out the flaw in that plan:
"We don't have any milk, sister!"

Homura bursts into Rarity's shop with a machine gun and breaks them all into pieces.

"Run, I'll hold them off." Homura says, eyes focused on the skeletons that are re-building themselves from the blasts.

"This isn't going to work."

Meowkie was locked up with Rosie and Punchy in Nightwing's office.

"Something just doesn't make sense, bosses, one man alone could not make this many skeletons."

Punchy jumped in and gave his guess:

"Maybe, they're using all the skeletons in the world?"

Rosie was not amused by the whole thing, and gave comment:
"Punchy, if that's the case than the whole world is doomed."

Meowkie, with her detective skills, gave another possible answer:
"Maybe there is more than one force causin' all these skeletons to rise from their graves?"

As the skeletons reared themselves to attack Homura suddenly a figure in red stepped in.

"There is no hell, only darkness..." The figure cut down the skeletons into a red mist.

"That was too close" Ragna said after changing Blood-Scythe back into its sword form. Another visitor joined the fray. Rachel descended towards Rarity's shop. "It seems Ragna's Soul Eater is very effective against these skeletons." "So wait you're telling me these boneheads are really are boneheads?" Ragna seemed a little spooked at the thought, "there's no such thing as undead!" "But I'm right next to you" Rachel seemed offended by Ragna's statement, "now then we need to clean up this little mess now."

Homura gets up and looks at Ragna and Rachel.

"What took you two so long?" Homura says, with the same cold expression on her face. She then hears a bunch of clashing going on in the shelter.

"Madoka!"

Rarity froze all the skeletons with her ice beam and toppled them all over like dominoes.

"Skeletons mean nothing to someone who took on the lord of the underworld and won."

"You tell em, sis!"

Back at Nightwing's office, Meowkie, Rosie and Punchy plan to make their escape.

"Hey, bosses, has anyone seen Serena?"

"We can look for her while flying over the village on Ross!"

Sonic runs into the shelter's bathroom to see Skeletons breaking the place apart.

"No, no, no! We just got this place cleaned!" Sonic says, as he homing attacks each one into pieces, gathers them up, shreds them with his sword and flushes them down the toilet.

"Well, you certainly have a way of doing things!" Sayaka says outside the bathroom, who has been observing Sonic's inventive approach of Skeleton extermination.

"Ha, ha, ha. Real funny, Sayaka. Now let's go check on Madoka!" Sonic replies, leaving the room.

They both turn around to see Homura already carrying Madoka, who is exhausted, bridal style. "No need."

Serena was walking around town, unaffected by the skeletons.

"So, you're the one behind this, you must be the Charn I heard so much about."

"This town is in danger and you have just angered a goddess who gets super powerful when this happens, so leave now!"

Ross swooped down and Punchy grabbed Serena.

"Serena, mannnn, it ain't safe here, we'll get you to the mountains!"

"You idiot! I was about to solve our problem!"

Sayaka, Sonic and the rest has just finished clearing out the shelter of skeletons. They exit the area, as Homura stands Madoka up.

"Thanks, Homura. I had to deal with a lot!" Madoka said with gratitude.

"I'm just glad you're safe." Homura said back with a noticeable smile.

Sayaka butts in on the moment. "We still have a whole town to protect!"

Meowkie questioned Serena on top of Ross:
"So, boss, why are they not attacking you?"
"Because I am who they are after, or one of them they are after anyways."

They arrived at the mountains and set up a table to discuss the matter:
"So, Serena, mannn, you know who did this?"
"Whoever they are, they want Jessica, Me, Madoka, Roxas and Calamity, that's who they are targeting "

"Aww yeah. Let's kick some skeleton butt!" Calamity said with a grin. She ran outside again, yelling an unintelligible battle cry. She punched a skeleton in the jaw and then made a noise, grabbing her hand. She ran back inside. "Owowow- G-guys, that strategy isn't gonna work, ow..."

(Edit: didn't see your post, Pink, sorry. Um, ignore this post? XP)

Edited by GamerGirl54321

Sonic dashes through a horde of skeletons, with his sword fully on fire. Any skeleton who touches it immediatley crumbled into dust.

"How's that you boneheads?!" Sonic yells, dusting off his hands.

Tails finishes electrocuting more skeletons as he meets up with Sayaka. "How are holding up?"

"I'm doing fine!" Sayaka says, blocking and slicing skeletons. "We should help out Homura, though. Madoka's being targeted more than any of us!"

Sweetie Belle plowed through the skeletons with her horn:
"This will get me a Cutie Mark for sure!"
Rarity replied:
"More like a Deadly Mark!"

Back at the mountains, Serena boards Ross and returns to the village:
"We need to get all of you out of here as soon as possible."
"Madoka, Roxas, Calamity, hop on Ross, we're getting you to the mountains."

Ragna was crushing skeletons left and right with both Blood-Scythe and his bare hands. "This is gonna hurt!" Rachel was watching Ragna do his thing. "What a crude barbarian you are" Rachel turned on her usual snark, "I bet you would make a good crew member on the Argo" "What's that supposed to mean?" "Exactly what its supposed to mean Mr. Bloodedge." "Why am I even doing your dirty work anyways? Especially after what you've sent me through?" "You mean your training? That was a little exercise for this. Besides don't you wanna help your fellow villagers?" "You got a point" Ragna smashed two skulls together. Ragna found his resolve to save the rest of the villagers in the area.

Tails and Madoka are running away from Skeletons, leading a group of Animal Village residents to a safe spot.

"It's not safe in the shelter! We have to get them somewhere!" Tails yelled out.

"There has to be somewhere we can take them!" Madoka replied, looking at a young cat, clinging onto her mother.

"Uh, is this sa- Actually, never mind, this'll give me badbutt points." Calamity climbed onto Ross's back. "Why're we going to the mountains, again?"